What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Please don't change breast size. IMHO they are perfect. :D Too many games around with the massive tits.
Still changes like in violated heroine are awesome, changes according to what the heroine has experienced is much better then what most of the H-rpg's do.

Can't think of another game that has it other then VH which is why it takes my top spot for now.

Last edited:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still changes like in violated heroine are awesome, changes according to what the heroine has experienced is much better then what most of the H-rpg's do.

Can't think of another game that has it other then VH which is why it takes my top spot for now.
Pregnancy + sexual development changes are fine by me - in fact I like that. Particularly the enlargement of the nipples (if not done to extremes). It is just all these babes with DDD and above tits as a virgin seems ridiculous. Fine, some people have a massive boob fetish. I don't.

:eek: Actually I just checked some screenshots I made. They are a bit on the small side. Paragraph above still stands but would not be stressed if he made them a bit larger. And Lynne's are tiny! But it fits her. Variety is the spice of life. The larger sizes are covered by other characters like the Mom and the elf.

My first post was just a knee-jerk reaction as I'm sick of most games having the heroine with huge boobs. :eek:

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gonna have to raise the white flag here: I have no idea how to use AGTH with this game.

Could someone please give me the "For dummies" tutorial on how to?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gonna have to raise the white flag here: I have no idea how to use AGTH with this game.

Could someone please give me the "For dummies" tutorial on how to?
See this post.

If you had clicked "Search this Thread" and typed AGTH, you would have found it yourself.:p

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

See this [can't post urls yet lol]

If you had clicked "Search this Thread" and typed AGTH, you would have found it yourself.:p
No, I mean I'm seriously lost, sorry.

I'm stuck on how to run agth with the command line. I open agth.exe and try to click to ctrl+v the code (agth /PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /C) into the little window that pops up, but it does nothing and I feel like an idiot.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, I mean I'm seriously lost, sorry.

I'm stuck on how to run agth with the command line. I open agth.exe and try to click to ctrl+v the code (agth /PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /C) into the little window that pops up, but it does nothing and I feel like an idiot.
Okay, I zipped my Chiitrans(1) directory and it is attached. The correct version of AGTH is installed. EDIT: Link to Chiitrans and AGTH files attached in later post. Was unable to upload my directory for some odd reason.

1) Start game.
2) Start Chiitrans
3) Click 2nd icon from left
4) In new window, navigate to Game.exe to tell Chiitrans where game is at.
5) Type switch settings in 2nd space
6) Click OK.

Done. Text will appear in Chiitrans window.

Last edited:

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you. But now, I'm being bombarded by text that says

(Content-Length or Chunked Encoding cannot be set for an operation that does not write data.)

and

(The operation has timed out)

while the actual japanese text itself is not showing up or being translated

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you. But now, I'm being bombarded by text that says

(Content-Length or Chunked Encoding cannot be set for an operation that does not write data.)

and

(The operation has timed out)

while the actual japanese text itself is not showing up or being translated
Click tools Icon.
Translators tab.
Enable Atlas, Babylon, Systran, SDL + Microsoft. You can disable some later once you find which you prefer. You must be online for Chiitrans to communicate with their servers.

On the general tab, I have:
Remove repeating characters
Check for repeating phrases - Aggressive check for flood of text
Replace Name suffixes
Cache translations
Place new translations...
Display original text
Show furigana - use hiragana - include okurigana
Only translate text with japanese characters

If you still get a flood of irrelevant junk, click Binoculars and deselect threads that give you that junk.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So sorry! I forgot to attach the Chiitrans directory in my previous post! :eek:

Uploading now and will be attached to my last post. It's 20MB and may take a while as my upload is very slow.

Last edited:

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much. I've got it working to state that I can actually use it. I, unfortunately, can't understand most what comes out :(, but I suspect that's due to translators being what they are and not any problems on the software front. And I can still get the game basics and important stuff down.

Again, thank you.

EDIT: Oh, is there a special version I need? I've got the latest one from google searching "chiitrans"

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you so much. I've got it working to state that I can actually use it. I, unfortunately, can't understand most what comes out :(, but I suspect that's due to translators being what they are and not any problems on the software front. And I can still get the game basics and important stuff down.

Again, thank you.

EDIT: Oh, is there a special version I need? I've got the latest one from google searching "chiitrans"
Chiitrans(1) works better and with a specific version of AGTH installed. As I said in last post, it is being uploaded as we speak. However, upload to here failed for some reason. Uploading to Mega and will post link ASAP.

EDIT: Ye gawds this is taking forever to upload. Here is link to download and attached is AGTH 2008.11.20.0 which I use. Also attached is AGTH v2011.5.9 which others have recommended.

I have mecab and edict installed in Chiitrans folder which increased file size quite a bit. Note that this is ONLY game where I use Chiitrans (1); I use Chiitrans2 on all other games - most without switches.

Attachments

Last edited:

dragonlord217

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're right, it does work a lot better:eek:

One question though, what difference does the agth version you install make? I'm looking in the Chiitrans folder right now and it already seems to come with its own agth file.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're right, it does work a lot better:eek:

One question though, what difference does the agth version you install make? I'm looking in the Chiitrans folder right now and it already seems to come with its own agth file.
The one that comes with Chiitrans supposedly caused errors. I think it was agth v2011.04.21. I don't recall why I use the earlier version rather than the latest.

rokrad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Ill, will there be a spell or items you can buy to tighten her back up?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please don't change breast size. IMHO they are perfect. :D Too many games around with the massive tits.
This. Definitely this. Miene's breasts are beautiful the way they are ^^

Just though of something: You want bigger tits? Go play CoC and get one of the character viewer files as well.

Last edited:

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey Ill, will there be a spell or items you can buy to tighten her back up?
Can't buy a new spell. some spell to be learn by event.
also you can buy temporally buff at temple. i.e. weak version virgin barrier.

small tit + grew up pigmented learge nipple = justice.
no? oh... then new demo. mega.co.nz/#!iYdTUZhR!XXTMjHE8spaECOHSF1nbKVPZ-XYrP9inmIVfTAl2wQw
(growing nipple not enabled yet

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow I am really liking the new expressions!

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

With fresh save file game loops on entry into the port town when the maid breaks the wall open, and she repeats about 3 lines endlessly. Anyone else getting this?

adrian sayori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, question. Is there any kind of list that gives a translated explanation of all the feats and what they do? Take iron will for example, what does that do?