What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Mega link for DnP Demo v2.00:

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

start Game go in Config menu and press up, then you should see the english option, if Ill doesnt change the menu.
All it does is change the menu to english? Or did I do something wrong.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi, if it only translates the menu than no storytranslation ingame yet or I just dont know to use it ^^

bemmont

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

gave me this error, right after the first toilet scene

Attachments

Last edited:

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the Intro scene is also translate but nothing more

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have it crashing when she is down and they try to rape her, i attached the file to the post

Attachments

kaishin

Reputation score

Freezing in the "Stance" menu occurs when you press 'Q' or 'W'
Can confirm that this occurs for me as well when no stances are learned. Other errors I've run into:

• Game crashes if the stance "Power Shot" is active, I go to equip a different weapon, and select "Bare Fists".
  • If you watch the opening, Miene starts a tile too high (wakes up above her bed, jumps into the window's tile), and her sprite doesn't change from the Slip to match the Standing Picture until she leaves the room.
  • Something isn't properly initialized during the opening (prior to eating breakfast with her mother), which causes the game to crash if opening up the status or equipment screens too early.
  • Occasional crashes while quicksaving, attaching error log to the post (game successfully quicksaved, but crashed between the save and returning control)
  • Scroll of Recall works a little weirdly. After leaving "Heaven", I noticed that I couldn't use Scroll of Recall until I entered another combat area that allowed it. (specifically, had traveled to the keep to rest, and discovered I couldn't use the scroll there; went to the forest, discovered I could there, and afterwards could from the keep as well).
  • Scroll of Recall also allows a player to bypass Miene's "could not wear out of shame" by entering an area where she could freely try the items on, and using Scroll of Recall to exit instead of walking out. She will try to fill equipment slots if nothing is equipped there, but does not seem to replace equipment. This allows a player to equip her with "Waitress Blue" and "Blue Striped Pantie", use the scroll to exit, and walk around wearing just those items.
  • Can't transfer an old save from after losing in Heaven (with Miene in shackles/blindfolded), attaching error log.
  • There are a few places in the game where you can get stuck by jumping if Lynn is following you. You jump into a 1 tile section, and Lynn occupies the only tile you can jump to. Pretty much a softlock if not carrying a scroll of recall.
  • If "Command Window UI" is set to "Column List", only affects Skill list and makes an error sound when opening up Skill list.
  • Ran into errors after losing to Lynn on the boat, or after keeping my distance for a few turns with Electro Cage.

As to what's translated in the game, it appears to be menus, area names, and most of the lines in the Dragonbold Keep. Only line I didn't see translated there was on the second floor, trying to open the door to what I assume is Miene's mother's room.

Attachments

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ahhhh so many bug report. now i understand the issues. very thankful.

[*]Occasional crashes while quicksaving, attaching error log to the post (game successfully quicksaved, but crashed between the save and returning control)
but I can't notice this. I think I block the that error method. but error log is there. hmm. very rare case?

Last edited:
Reputation score

I keep receiving this error during the conversation the two ladies have after defeating the boar in the prologue.

Attachments

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

fixed version.
<S>http://kie.nu/1CEl</S>

Can't transfer an old save from after losing in Heaven (with Miene in shackles/blindfolded), attaching error log.
hard to replay that. I think the child on old mapdata makes error.
if still occuring error. please report. also send me a savedata is help me more.

Last edited:

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bugs I found in the forest:

• After you defeat the plants in the forest, fairies have no collision anymore.

• Fairies can't be attacked anymore (Maybe intentionally? You can still use the love potion on them)
  • Maneater attacking each other occasionally
  • Miene can get pregnant when meat toilet sceen is skipped keeping her virginity

Surely you get all the bug ironed out ILL *thumbs up*

Last edited:

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure the inability to attack friendly units was intentional. But an easy way to overcome that is to use an AOE spell (the kinds that surround yourself) to aggro the fairies.

The plants attacking themselves is due to the illusion effect casted by the pink (boss) maneater, since it doesn't differentiate between friend and foe anymore.

Can't wait for the full game to be finished :D.

taka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Two problems I ran across with the latest version - In haven the "Spread Legs" skill doesn't seem to do anything and is called "SPREAD_ EGS". Also those stripped panties and skirt from goblins are invisible when Miene is wearing them.

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Two problems I ran across with the latest version - In haven the "Spread Legs" skill doesn't seem to do anything and is called "SPREAD_ EGS". Also those stripped panties and skirt from goblins are invisible when Miene is wearing them.
goblins? where are those?

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think he means the Kobolds, since they look more goblin-y.
when i go back to the house with them in it the screen is black, but i can head sfx playing but no picture

Douri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Waitress Blue" and "Blue Striped Pantie" are not shown on Mienes status-picture on the right. Only the panties are shown on the ingame sprite.

kaishin

Reputation score

hard to replay that. I think the child on old mapdata makes error.
if still occuring error. please report. also send me a savedata is help me more.
Still occurs, even after updating the save in the old version so that the child wasn't on the mapdata anymore. Attaching a file saved in v1.43 with both hotfix patches. I've also noted that if I try to load a save which the game says is out of date, hit cancel, and exit from the Load menu without loading a different save, it also gives me a similar error.

Demo v2.00Fixed no longer checks to see if the Save data is outdated when attempting to load.

Still get an error sometimes when I try to quicksave or quickload, but it is rare and I can't find any way to reliably recreate the issue. Even just continuously quicksaving and quickloading only rarely caused it.

The message log seems to not entirely understand how much of the log to display. When the majority of messages logged are English, some of the most recent lines aren't displayed. When the majority are in Japanese, there is white space at the end of the displayed log.

Still errors if Lynn uses "Forced Spread Leg" on Miene or if I use Electro Cage on Lynn to keep distance between us (I think she tries to change stance?), attaching logs.

The skill does still work if cast from the skill menu, but agreed, isn't fully functional.

Regarding the "Waitress Blue" and "Blue Stripped Pantie", the english blog refers to "additional equip's graphics" under incomplete features, and I assume this is part of what it was referring to.

Attachments

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay Sorry to ask but I didnt raed the whole time sooooo how to get the translations into the game?

ty :)

Coold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bugs that I've found, with a few images.(there was more but they have already been mentioned by other posters.)

This is from V.2.00.( not fixed)

1. When choosing to do the intro sequence the map and the history of the land will display. When it is done the screen will fade into black. Nothing will happen untill the player presses a button. I thought the game had freezed for a bit, since there is nothing that prompts you to press a button. I think creating some kind of button prompt or making it automatic would be more user friendly.

2. (Fixed in new version)During the intro sequence(optional) the game will crash if you check your equipment or stats. This stops being an issue after Lynn joins the party. (Image included and error log included)

3. When Lynn is not a party member(At Miene's home), she will still move like one(moving away from you.) This makes it hard to talk to her since you will go "through" her when approaching her.

4. When playing the intro sequence and Lynn is added to the party, she will disappear and remain hidden until the map changes(i.e going into the bathrooms, upstairs or outside). While if you choose to skip the intro sequence she will be visibly following you from the get go.

5. When entering the big map of all the major locations, the "dragon cave" is behind a lot of GUI elements, I would suggest to change the map in such a way that you use the rest of the screen-space better.(image included)

6. Changing resolutions upscales art assets, making things look jagged. I suppose this is because of rpgmaker restrictions?

7.During the training fight with the wolves. One of the top left wolves are using the wrong sprite animation for a second or two. It is that of a book closing and opening.(Image included)

8. After defeating the wolves and you are supposed to jump up to Lynn. Tutorial messages tells you to use the skills menu to jump when only the Q-Z(buttons) way of jumping works in this specific case.

9. The game still says you can jump with the "s" button.

10. A lot of the music seems to have disappeared since earlier versions.

11. choosing where to attack turns your character now, in other words when you're attacking in the corners of your sword's reach NW NE SW SE, your character will always turn south or north. on one of the images I should be able to keep facing east(as in earlier versions) when hitting the enemy in my south-east corner. Now it just flips me facing south making my back vulnerable. (Image included) On the image itself I have added some simple arrows to help explain how targeting corners turns you north or south.

12. After the Kobold event in the house, if you leave and go back inside, the outfit will reappear on the wall. (Image included)

13. The shield has not standing picture when equipped.

14. When the enemies in Haven enters a sex animation(standing picture animation plays but the enemy sprite is not doing anything), the game will not properly update this as in earlier versions. In other words you will need to highlight them on your turn in order for the game to update their location.(location of enemy is faded while sprite animation and standing picture animation plays.)

15. (Fixed in new version)When quick loading after being defeated in Haven the game will crash. I am able to reproduce this at any time. So it is consistent.(Error log included)

I will be adding some pictures to help out explaining. The pictures will have numbers that corresponds with this list. The PNG is in the attached zip file.

Edit* I noticed that the links to the translation webpage on the shoegazer blogspot is not working due to the link itself containing "http//", for some reason it only works without that part.

Edit** I tried out the newer version and some of these have already been fixed. the mentioned error logs has been removed since they have no relevance anymore.

Attachments

Last edited: