What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Kedama Qube] [ 毛玉キューブ] Misty and the Tower of Paradise / ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~ (RE128009) (RJ128009)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~

So two questions. First I put a lot of money in the collections thingy and the nun went to the bar. Anyone know what to do next?

Second I bought what I thought was a piece of furniture in the adult shop and it turned out to be a naked girl with blue hair and pig tails. Does anyone know what her purpose is? Because all she seems to do is stand around in my residence.
You can recruit her for party, although her events will probably require getting her trust to 100 first?

EDIT: The blue hair thing is a sex doll, it (if I'm reading it right) passvely gives you +1 charm every day.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

There's now trial ver 1.21 on author's blog.

・戦闘時立ち絵の追加
・抜けていたボスグラを追加
・弁当屋の拡大
・誤字等の修正
・その他細かい修正

Add standing pic in combat
Add boss graphic that was missing
Add lunchbox expansion (the food supply)
Fix typos
Other minor fixes

There's also mention that since standing pic is calculate at the same time as day change, you will need to pass one day if you're using an older save to see it.

EDIT: Since ver 1.21 also adds some of the previously not-there NPCs, I've gotten to see more 100-trust quests, only a few remains.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Author just update his blog that it should be out 1/25 (that's to say, about 13 more hours)

Also ver 1.22 of trial which aside from fixes also introduces a few more things, so far I've noticed:
1. There's a witch NPC in the park when the alchemist is bedridden for his quest to do his job
2. You can now combine lower tier exp book into higher ones (which I greatly appreciate)

Last edited:

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game is out now

Barmaleus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx m8

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

As much as I appreciate the sharing, I have to point out some of the character is loli ._ . so just announce you have it and be ready for flood of PMs.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

PM me the link and I'll poison test it for the rest of the thread... for science.

/sarcasm

More seriously, none of the tags say loli -- I thought that was the bright-line used to differentiate?

女性視点 ファンタジー 強制/無理矢理 和姦 妊娠/孕ませ

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are a lot of lolis in the world my friend. *Sarcasm* After all all 10th woman is flat chested out there.

yoky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

which skill let you get x2 trust?

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does the game end with a game over if too many days pass or am I doing something wrong? (full version)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does the game end with a game over if too many days pass or am I doing something wrong? (full version)
day limit is 30 day...
it can be extended.. with ticket.. err.. simple way to get is rank up and it will give u free extend ticket... use it to extended day
or wait till a ship come in town... ( in the left bottom, forget how much it ) and buy it from shopkeeper in ship..

NB : an easy waaay is CE dude... :D

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Accidentally found the colosseum/arena by just messing around lol. You do get it when you get adventure rank 5, just check the well and it lets you jump down into it.. then you can buy different keys for the houses at night to sneak into them. It's in the food house, click on the clock and a secret passage opens up.

You also get a 2-day ticket extension for every fight you win and the money keeps increasing too.. I lost to the champion, so I'm not sure if you get anything special for beating him.. and you can't fight in the arena if she is pregnant.

Last edited:

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Who has the link?

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone pm me the korean link ? :eek:

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

um i noticed that there is ha heart shaped skill under the secound skill tab does any one know how to use it ? and is i t a h attack and does any one know if this game has rape attacks or something like that ?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

question.

what do the hospital and the farm do?

i got a rope from the farm, and the hospital key, but havn't found anything to do with either.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

question.

i got a rope from the farm, and the hospital key, but havn't found anything to do with either.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I think your character is on a sort of contract/visa, and doing 'quests' for people will give you the day limit extension item (or just cheatengine it to ridiculous value .- .)

Accidentally found the colosseum/arena by just messing around lol. You do get it when you get adventure rank 5, just check the well and it lets you jump down into it.. then you can buy different keys for the houses at night to sneak into them. It's in the food house, click on the clock and a secret passage opens up.

You also get a 2-day ticket extension for every fight you win and the money keeps increasing too.. I lost to the champion, so I'm not sure if you get anything special for beating him.. and you can't fight in the arena if she is pregnant.
Pretty sure I did mention colosseum in the first post . -.

In the trial at least, the fight is rigged so you will lose (you do 0 damage to him, he pretty much 2-shot you) with an almost guaranteed chance to get pregnant.
Maybe in the full game there'll be other things to go further from there.

question.

Hospital is pretty much for giving birth, farm should be for planting magic seeds you find (it wasn't available in demo and I'm clearing a few other things before playing this)
Although the hospital will be where the mage's events happen.

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

who do I have to PM for a link?

links on first page

Last edited: