Old 9th January 2014
Jungle Girl

zhendor is new around here
Default Re: ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~

About thief's den:
Spoiler

Adult shop:
Spoiler

There is also supposed to be a colosseum somewhere. The author mentioned that you have to be guild rank 5 to be able to buy the item to unlock the colloseum, but I haven't found where it's sold. Judging from the resources of the game, there is another rape scene if you lose in the colloseum. There are reports on the author's blog, that the last boss fight in the colloseum also crashes the game.
Old 9th January 2014
Tentacle God

lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhendor View Post
About thief's den:
Spoiler

Adult shop:
Spoiler

There is also supposed to be a colosseum somewhere. The author mentioned that you have to be guild rank 5 to be able to buy the item to unlock the colloseum, but I haven't found where it's sold. Judging from the resources of the game, there is another rape scene if you lose in the colloseum. There are reports on the author's blog, that the last boss fight in the colloseum also crashes the game.
Oh '. ' so the thief's den is actually his 100 enmity quest huh (I tried to see at what enmity can you call people over, but then realize either it caps at 100 or you have to finish that quest to go past it)

Also, Amethyst is one of the brown chest on floor 25.
Old 10th January 2014
Jungle Girl

Chiabride is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycat View Post
Well, I'll list a few event/chains I've found from screwing around with cheat engine to adjust some stuffs (such as setting the day to 'negative' so you can keep playing without the game ending on the 10th day)

The prostitution chain
Spoiler

Ghost Knight
Spoiler

Thief Den? (require floor 50 or so)
Spoiler

??? Girl
Spoiler

I'll probably edit the main post to explain the basic system later .- . since those probably won't be changed compare to event chains that might be unfinished in trial.
What cheat engine did you use?
Old 10th January 2014
Tentacle God

lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiabride View Post
What cheat engine did you use?
Cheat Engine 6.3

.-. Simply put, since pretty much all number in the game uses that (2n + 1) value (n being the value in game) you can usually narrow it down in 3 attempts.

Although for items you have to have at least one remaining to edit it properly.

For example, say I have 4 Charm+ item, I'd search for 9 on scan, use one, 7, use another, 5, if at this point it's down to 2-3 result, I'd just mark them all and edit one at a time and if it's not the right one I'd revert it back.

I just stick to manipulating number, and manually do triggers (like getting those charm+ via trading in monster part...after multiplying the ones I have 'v ')
Old 12th January 2014
Jungle Girl

Chiabride is new around here

So two questions. First I put a lot of money in the collections thingy and the nun went to the bar. Anyone know what to do next?

Second I bought what I thought was a piece of furniture in the adult shop and it turned out to be a naked girl with blue hair and pig tails. Does anyone know what her purpose is? Because all she seems to do is stand around in my residence.
Old 12th January 2014
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiabride View Post
So two questions. First I put a lot of money in the collections thingy and the nun went to the bar. Anyone know what to do next?

Second I bought what I thought was a piece of furniture in the adult shop and it turned out to be a naked girl with blue hair and pig tails. Does anyone know what her purpose is? Because all she seems to do is stand around in my residence.
You can recruit her for party, although her events will probably require getting her trust to 100 first?

EDIT: The blue hair thing is a sex doll, it (if I'm reading it right) passvely gives you +1 charm every day.

Last edited by lazycat; 16th January 2014 at 08:59.
Old 15th January 2014
Tentacle God

There's now trial ver 1.21 on author's blog.

・戦闘時立ち絵の追加
・抜けていたボスグラを追加
・弁当屋の拡大
・誤字等の修正
・その他細かい修正

Add standing pic in combat
Add boss graphic that was missing
Add lunchbox expansion (the food supply)
Fix typos
Other minor fixes

There's also mention that since standing pic is calculate at the same time as day change, you will need to pass one day if you're using an older save to see it.

EDIT: Since ver 1.21 also adds some of the previously not-there NPCs, I've gotten to see more 100-trust quests, only a few remains.

Last edited by lazycat; 15th January 2014 at 09:23.
Old 24th January 2014
Tentacle God

Author just update his blog that it should be out 1/25 (that's to say, about 13 more hours)

Also ver 1.22 of trial which aside from fixes also introduces a few more things, so far I've noticed:
1. There's a witch NPC in the park when the alchemist is bedridden for his quest to do his job
2. You can now combine lower tier exp book into higher ones (which I greatly appreciate)

Last edited by lazycat; 24th January 2014 at 15:09.
Old 25th January 2014
Demon Girl

LikeADragon is new around here

Game is out now
Old 25th January 2014
Demon Girl Pro

AMKahm is famous around these partsAMKahm is famous around these partsAMKahm is famous around these partsAMKahm is famous around these partsAMKahm is famous around these partsAMKahm is famous around these partsAMKahm is famous around these partsAMKahm is famous around these partsAMKahm is famous around these partsAMKahm is famous around these partsAMKahm is famous around these parts

Game is up on korean site now. no need to PM me any more!
If you want to PM someone PM lazycat!!!

Last edited by AMKahm; 25th January 2014 at 16:28.
Old 25th January 2014
Jungle Girl

Barmaleus has just started to contribute

Thx m8
Old 25th January 2014
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMKahm View Post
snip
As much as I appreciate the sharing, I have to point out some of the character is loli ._ . so just announce you have it and be ready for flood of PMs.
Old 25th January 2014
Jungle Girl

a8571003 is a lurker

PM me the link and I'll poison test it for the rest of the thread... for science.

/sarcasm

More seriously, none of the tags say loli -- I thought that was the bright-line used to differentiate?

Quote:
女性視点 ファンタジー 強制/無理矢理 和姦 妊娠/孕ませ
Old 25th January 2014
Tentacle God

Wessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forum

There are a lot of lolis in the world my friend. *Sarcasm* After all all 10th woman is flat chested out there.

My Hounds Of The Blade translation.
Beta reader: Legraf & Damoriva and the ULMF Community
Enjoy!

Hounds translation 20140223 (Wessex) V4
Hounds translation patch 20140618 (Wessex) V1
My Hounds of the Blade voice pack.
Old 25th January 2014
Jungle Girl

yoky is new around here

which skill let you get x2 trust?