Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 5th September 2013
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

duck666 no longer a lurker
Default Re: Hounds Of The Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leugim View Post
The stuff I found so far, and how to get to it:

buying the mid and top cost items will allow you to go fight off the old green gangers from the first combat (cobolio or something)
this is a repeatable event, and there is a new forced BJ animation when you are defeated, and a new cool CGI animation if you surrender after defeated (silvia the android in your ship will save you with rescue mode on)

ps: some events need you to go to the first bar before "refreshing" to trigger the new ganger brother events.

hope this was of use to some1
Hmm.. I'm not getting it to be repeatable. It only happens once for me.

I'm a harsh critic.
If your game sucks, I will rip you a new one by telling you how much it sucks. If it's good, I will ask lots of questions, and I will ask you to continue this story with the same characters, but add more variety, customization, and content.

Want to play an Hentai game. Can't read Japanese.
Old 5th September 2013
Demon Girl

ijama has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck666 View Post
Anyone know how the sensitivity works in this game? In the older version, I Aya would get +200 per kiss step because I changed some statistics. Now with those statistics, there's only a +7 per kiss.

EDIT: It seems the sensitivity level is saved within the .exe.

So the reason I got the +50s with kisses was due to letting Aya get rat licked for like 2 hours.
Does getting her sensitivity high do anything? I know her stance changes as the sensitivity goes up also when you pause it (her condition picture changes too), but the highest I got up to was 4000 something before she was endlessly raped.
As for your question regarding the 2nd encounter with the cobolio, i think he meant its repeatable if you keep losing
Old 5th September 2013

Ukyo81 is new around here

About the cobolio fight, you can respawn the fight by taking off in your ship and landing back in the city. When you go back to the slums, they'll be there again.
Old 5th September 2013
Tentacle God

Wessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Anyone know how the sensitivity works in this game? In the older version, I Aya would get +200 per kiss step because I changed some statistics. Now with those statistics, there's only a +7 per kiss.

EDIT: It seems the sensitivity level is saved within the .exe.

So the reason I got the +50s with kisses was due to letting Aya get rat licked for like 2 hours.
Actually there is a hidden sensitivity variable. The game ads one to it every time Aya has an orgasm. The higher this sensitivity is then faster your normal sensitivity increases.
Old 5th September 2013
Jungle Girl

Aerik9 has just started to contribute

I downloaded the translation for the newest version, but there are problems right away.

I had to swap one of the original folders in for one of the patch folders to get any images, and then I couldn't get past the first bar sequence without a crash. Anybody else having problems with this? Any solutions?
Old 5th September 2013

Harleyquin13 is a name known to allHarleyquin13 is a name known to allHarleyquin13 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
When you open the game, press F4 to run the game in full screen. This should solve performance and crashing problems. It certainly works on my Win XP SP3 Professional.
I just tried running the game in full screen and then quitting the game normally. Same old problem with the program exiting and turning my screen black with the rest of the OS unresponsive.

Until I figure out what the hell causes this problem, I can't really run the game at all without risking permanent system failure.
Old 5th September 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wessex View Post
Actually there is a hidden sensitivity variable. The game ads one to it every time Aya has an orgasm. The higher this sensitivity is then faster your normal sensitivity increases.
Hmm... any idea how to find that hidden variable? It seems to be distinct for every save file, so it feels like it could be saved somehow in the save files.

I'm a harsh critic.
If your game sucks, I will rip you a new one by telling you how much it sucks. If it's good, I will ask lots of questions, and I will ask you to continue this story with the same characters, but add more variety, customization, and content.

Old 5th September 2013
Tentacle God

Wessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Hmm... any idea how to find that hidden variable? It seems to be distinct for every save file, so it feels like it could be saved somehow in the save files.
I found it with cheat engine. Start with unknown double variable and one to it every time she has an orgasm. At the end only the orgasm counter and this one will remain.
Old 5th September 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wessex View Post
I found it with cheat engine. Start with unknown double variable and one to it every time she has an orgasm. At the end only the orgasm counter and this one will remain.
Hmm... seems like this variable only increases how fast the number increases, it does not appear to effect how fast the bar fills; that depends on the number.

I'm a harsh critic.

Old 5th September 2013

huggernaut is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiark69 View Post
And here we go! Split into three parts!
Thanks for the upload! Other site doesn't like me either.
Old 5th September 2013
Jungle Girl

legraf is a name known to alllegraf is a name known to alllegraf is a name known to all

Quote:
Anyone able to tell me the difference between the Air spinning move Lv.1 to Lv.5?
I'm not certain, but recall something about higher levels allowing the move to continue longer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerik9
I downloaded the translation for the newest version, but there are problems right away.

I had to swap one of the original folders in for one of the patch folders to get any images, and then I couldn't get past the first bar sequence without a crash. Anybody else having problems with this? Any solutions?
Is anybody else seeing this?

Note that after installing the game, and overwriting with the patch, you should be "merging" the patch folders with the originals, replacing files but not removing anything else. If, somehow, you replace the original folders with patch folders, then yes, much content will be missing. Could this be it?
Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

Quote:
Hmm... seems like this variable only increases how fast the number increases, it does not appear to effect how fast the bar fills; that depends on the number.
Yes. Thats what I meant sorry if my post had a double meaning.
Old 6th September 2013
Jungle Girl

Aerik9 has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legraf View Post
I'm not certain, but recall something about higher levels allowing the move to continue longer?

Is anybody else seeing this?

Note that after installing the game, and overwriting with the patch, you should be "merging" the patch folders with the originals, replacing files but not removing anything else. If, somehow, you replace the original folders with patch folders, then yes, much content will be missing. Could this be it?
I didn't realize I should be merging the patch folders with the content of the originals. I will try this and see if it works, thanks!
Old 6th September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Coy47 has just started to contribute

Just to confirm. The content ends after I kick the sh*t out the coballion gang in the slums right?
Old 6th September 2013
Demon Girl Master

tontje no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coy47 View Post
Just to confirm. The content ends after I kick the sh*t out the coballion gang in the slums right?
It ends after the fly level.