The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 31st August 2013
Jungle Girl

vkozyrev is new around here
Default Re: 雷神7 - RJ075311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcaliberium View Post
I'm having a most unusual bug, no matter what version i try, when I enter a battle I can't click on any ships to attack them, I can switch the modes in the bottom right, but to actually attack it won't let me click on anything like the mouse isn't there. anyone know how I might be able to correct this?
No clue... hardware? Buying a new mouse?
Old 1st September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Hinami is new around here

From wiki (the download link is there), they just release PUK V3.01 patch.

It appear that now...(what i understand from Google translate)

- you can have quest without joining faction, and it will actually improve your character.
- you can combine ship fleet.
- number of fleet to stack in single hex is reduced to 2. The maximum number of fleet is also reduced from 15 to 10. But each fleet class will has more ships now.
- Now you can choose to have new fleet form on planet other than capital planet (and appearantly store fleet on planet as well).
- Position your fleets to "half-siege" or "flanking" enemy will give bonus in ship combet.
- The carrier fleet now work differently from other fleet. Now it will launch fighter after using cannon, but the fighters won't be launched if there're less than 5000 of them, they're attacking fortress, they're on blackhole hex, or the target fleet is 2 hex away.
- Change in some special attack. "Defense" command is removed.
- 1024x600 mode is removed.
- New sceneario
- Change in intelligent mechanic for spy/embassador.
Old 1st September 2013
Demon Girl

Drix has just started to contribute

Do you need the previous patches or do you instal directly?
DLsite pregnancy game fetish search
DLsite simulation games search
Old 1st September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

I think you just need this one. Few previous patches are minor adjust, AFAIK.

BTW, I will advice to back up old game first. I run into a bug that happen to crash the game after one battle, and none of old save can be load.
Old 2nd September 2013
Demon Girl

When patching to 3.01 please delete the pson1-6(but not 0 and 7) and replace them with R7P2-27v2(130623) ones.

R7P2-27v2 are better then the translated ones as it has a greater roster.

You can use translated pnet and item.csv(the better one) and all the the translated eve(except the patch stuff) as well as mods without any errors.

Also u106 is cheap and you should feel bad for using it.

Last edited by Drix; 2nd September 2013 at 16:34.
Old 2nd September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Oop my bad. The first command in king's new year event actually promote all officers by 1 rank, not stat increase.
Old 4th September 2013
Jungle Girl

freereal no longer a lurker

Hello i need help whit getting the game updated to 3.01 and getting the translations to work. Well a working 3.01 Version whit all the translation as download would be the best.

I don't know how to fix the problems. After Updating the game from 2.27 to 3.01 .The first problem i get is that i can't load savegames,starting a new game and saving works fine but when i tray to load i get a error and the game shut down. After ignoring that problem since it's still playable i trayed to use different translations i found her.First R7P2-27v2(130623)-tz-translation, secend rai7.2.28translated+, now i got new problems beside the fact that it looks like ther is no translation beside the start menu and the story at the start. When i started a new game as a pirate the game crashed when i trayed to move it and clicked on next turn. After that i used the R7P2-27v2(130623) version again updated it to 3.01 used only the R7P2-27v2(130623)-tz-translation but than the game crashed again when a chat between characters came.

Using the R7P2-27v2(130623) whit the R7P2-27v2(130623)-tz-translation works fine but AGTH/Translation Aggregator can't hook the text whit HS0@409524 but in the 3.01 ver it works somewhat.

Big THX in advance for any help

Edit: THX to the u301 patch from the baidu site, i chould Update to 3.01 and the save/load problem is fixed. Still the same problems whit the translation , hope a new translation patch for the 3.01 ver is coming since i can't get it to work.

Last edited by freereal; 5th September 2013 at 07:06. Reason: Fixed the Update problem but not the Translation Patch problems.
Old 4th September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Rystel has just started to contribute

Since someone managed to do that, how can you add new characters to the existing rooster? I'm trying to add some new female officers (with new CGs) but I'm a bit lost.

Just a quick tutorial to point me in the right direction would suffice, then I'll just go forward with the good old trial&error...
Old 4th September 2013
Jungle Girl

vkozyrev is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rystel View Post
Since someone managed to do that, how can you add new characters to the existing rooster? I'm trying to add some new female officers (with new CGs) but I'm a bit lost.

Just a quick tutorial to point me in the right direction would suffice, then I'll just go forward with the good old trial&error...
Have you tried to add a character to one of the pson*.csv files?
Old 5th September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Rystel has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkozyrev View Post
Have you tried to add a character to one of the pson*.csv files?
With lots of trial and error I managed to add some new characters, actually!

Though I still need to figure out how to make a woman a non-virgin at the beginning and how to add a character to the randomly generated one that you get at birth.
Old 5th September 2013
Jungle Girl

Themistoklis1 is new around here

OK soz for puting you guys into trouble. But its bit too late and i am about to go to sleep. Is there a translation for this game? And i play as a male or a female?
Old 5th September 2013
Jungle Girl

starnight090 is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rystel View Post
With lots of trial and error I managed to add some new characters, actually!

Though I still need to figure out how to make a woman a non-virgin at the beginning and how to add a character to the randomly generated one that you get at birth.
One way I think you can make a woman nonvirgin is by setting it up in the si files. The one that does it is probably set_non_virgin,CharId#
Old 5th September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

For new CG, you can creat new folder and name it pac. The filename format are... (replace XXXX with character ID number)

normal - wXXXXxa .jpg
pregnant - wXXXXxb .jpg
deflowering - wXXXXxc .jpg
cum normal - wXXXXxd .jpg
cum pregnant - wXXXXxe .jpg
loli version follow same pattern but with b after XXXX (wXXXXbxa ~ wXXXXbxe)

I never try to add total new character, but did add the pregnant CG of ACT girls (available in the wiki). Turn out that CG add in this way will only display in-game, but not available in CG mode.
Old 6th September 2013
Demon Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by freereal View Post
Hello i need help whit getting the game updated to 3.01 and getting the translations to work. Well a working 3.01 Version whit all the translation as download would be the best.

I don't know how to fix the problems. After Updating the game from 2.27 to 3.01 .The first problem i get is that i can't load savegames,starting a new game and saving works fine but when i tray to load i get a error and the game shut down. After ignoring that problem since it's still playable i trayed to use different translations i found her.First R7P2-27v2(130623)-tz-translation, secend rai7.2.28translated+, now i got new problems beside the fact that it looks like ther is no translation beside the start menu and the story at the start. When i started a new game as a pirate the game crashed when i trayed to move it and clicked on next turn. After that i used the R7P2-27v2(130623) version again updated it to 3.01 used only the R7P2-27v2(130623)-tz-translation but than the game crashed again when a chat between characters came.

Using the R7P2-27v2(130623) whit the R7P2-27v2(130623)-tz-translation works fine but AGTH/Translation Aggregator can't hook the text whit HS0@409524 but in the 3.01 ver it works somewhat.

Big THX in advance for any help

Edit: THX to the u301 patch from the baidu site, i chould Update to 3.01 and the save/load problem is fixed. Still the same problems whit the translation , hope a new translation patch for the 3.01 ver is coming since i can't get it to work.
Have a unmodified R7P2-27v2(130623)
Add translation stuff
Patch to 3.01
Replace pson 1-6 with those from R7P2-27v2(130623), you could use the translated files instead but they are shit and character names don't matter that much.
Add better item.cvs
Add mods.
Delete u106(Unless you are scrub)

Agth is broken in this version.Not that the hook wasn't broken anyway but now its completely broken.

ITH isn't much better.(but maybe it doesn't completely crash? sometimes?)

Last edited by Drix; 6th September 2013 at 06:49.
Old 6th September 2013
Jungle Girl

gmanprime not very popular

What precisely has been translated? In particular, has the interface been translated?