What's new

雷神7 - RJ075311

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 雷神7 - RJ075311

Two mods that I happen to like, they don't effect the gameplay much though.

First, 捕虜オルド拡張版ver2.1, is elaborated version of prisoner rape text (the original file is, IMO, too short). Not only it's much longer (with some variety, there are section of text if you rape a girl while her family is captive as well), but also has special text for some characters.

Second, 虜囚哀歌ver1.01, occur when your virgin female officer is captured. Basically, she would get raped at the end of that month. By the enemy king if she's royalist, normal officer will get gangraped instead (and she may even impregnanted with a bastard child).

Attachments

rghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Replacing the si and sn files fixed the scenario start problems. Thanks Zeroheart020.

The errors are in sn6.txt, sn3.txt and sn1.txt
The first line is wrong and should be:
sn6.txt:
100, SC100 last

sn3.txt
90, SC90 Zipangu

sn1.txt
70, SC70 enemy

taro8

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Two mods that I happen to like, they don't effect the gameplay much though.

First, 捕虜オルド拡張版ver2.1, is elaborated version of prisoner rape text (the original file is, IMO, too short). Not only it's much longer (with some variety, there are section of text if you rape a girl while her family is captive as well), but also has special text for some characters.

Second, 虜囚哀歌ver1.01, occur when your virgin female officer is captured. Basically, she would get raped at the end of that month. By the enemy king if she's royalist, normal officer will get gangraped instead (and she may even impregnanted with a bastard child).
Good stuff. Any other mod suggestions?

starnight090

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I decided to google translate the extended prison scenes and am about a fourth done. Hopefully doing things like this will bring in more interest in the game.

I finished translating the mods 天覧試合 目指せ宇宙一 and 孕み姫の憂鬱ver1.04.

孕み姫の憂鬱ver1.04 adds extra scenes and consequences for when you get a princess pregnant when you're not married to her.

天覧試合 目指せ宇宙一 is about some kind of space tournament where you will be adopted by an overlord if you win.

I'll upload all three when I am done with the prison one. I need playtesters as trying to go through all of them in game myself is kind of time consuming.

One more thing, event u004b has an error at line 3, just don't know what. the game gives it a:
PID=3 Pid=0
chk_mval,性別:eveflg281=1,婚姻:eveflg281=eveflg280,状態: pid3!3,,,
chk_mval状態: pid3
Or something like that. I fixed it by removing the event.

Last edited:

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can someone upload a menu translated version (if there is 1)?

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone upload the complete(with base?) puk 2.28 to mega?

Also exactly what things have been translated currently from both hong and ulmf?

It would be nice if someone made a wiki with links to all those mods and translations.

starnight090

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload the complete(with base?) puk 2.28 to mega?

Also exactly what things have been translated currently from both hong and ulmf?

It would be nice if someone made a wiki with links to all those mods and translations.
Most of the files in the csv and eve are translated. There are some mods in them that are translated as well, don't know which ones. I think tu UI is translated on the wiki and on the forums, but no way to put them in game yet.Then I just poorly translated these three mods.

I figured out how to add in more characters, but does anyone know how to turn him into a pirate? I changed his state to 4(pirate) but he is not showing up in the pirate selection screen. I can make him an overlord after creating a planet and letting him own it.

Anyone found a mod that adds in characters and cgs?

Attachments

vkozyrev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most of the files in the csv and eve are translated. There are some mods in them that are translated as well, don't know which ones. I think tu UI is translated on the wiki and on the forums, but no way to put them in game yet.Then I just poorly translated these three mods.

I figured out how to add in more characters, but does anyone know how to turn him into a pirate? I changed his state to 4(pirate) but he is not showing up in the pirate selection screen. I can make him an overlord after creating a planet and letting him own it.

Thank you for sharing!

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i think he did something like that:
google R7P2-27v2(130623) the baidu searchresult(should be one of the first 5).
and get above and the R7P3s2-27(130629) Version.
password: sstm

Maybe you can look at how he did it. If possible. First Loli, 2nd Furry Version i think.

CeilingLurker

Reputation score

Does anyone know how to do the laser cannon thing that hits all ships in a single tile?

Also, can someone explain the promotion event? It's the one where you see all the officers saluting you then you get four options with the first two options leading to a menu with a bunch of other options. It seems like every option I pick except two of them lowers the loyalty of everyone by a lot.

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The first choice is motivate your officers. They will get +1 stats, although I never check its actual effect.

I'm 100% certain that the 2nd choice is praising your officers. Each of them will get +5 loyalty.

3.Praise a faction leader, this would make people more likely to join him. Sometime the faction leader would ask a planet as his reward, you can either accept or not.

4.Reprimand a faction leader, make people less likely to join him, and old member may leave.

Several choices afterward seem to base on how an officer did in previous year (in case you didn't notice, this event occur at the end of 12th month).

First choice will throw the officer in prison.

Second choice will demote them 1 rank.

Third will promote them 1 rank.

Forth will promote them 2 rank. Unless they really did a terrific job, this can upset other officers.

Fifth, nothing.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I finally found a workaround to getting this hooked.

What you need is the latest ITH and this hook
/HS0@409524

Note that this does not have a N.

Enter the hook and you will get billions of threads.

What you need is one specific thread so start searching from the bottom up and use end turns to see if its good. Good luck finding a needle in a haystack.

Alternatively you can use cheat engine to find it by searching strings and capturing lots of threads and check them how they work in game.

The thread that I'm referring repeats the phrases 2 times so make sure you have Mange Attached Context setup correctly in TA.

Some regex filtering might also be needed.

Also remember to save in ITH so that it remembers that thread and selects it automatically.

Last edited:

Zerohero20

Reputation score

The special cannon shots are all items. If you are using the translated item list its named the split wave motion gun. Once you use that item on someone in the fleet you right click on the enemy in battle and it should be the second from the bottom option. You can use different shots on different people in a fleet to get a bunch of special shots.

CeilingLurker

Reputation score

The first choice is motivate your officers. They will get +1 stats, although I never check its actual effect.

I'm 100% certain that the 2nd choice is praising your officers. Each of them will get +5 loyalty.

3.Praise a faction leader, this would make people more likely to join him. Sometime the faction leader would ask a planet as his reward, you can either accept or not.

4.Reprimand a faction leader, make people less likely to join him, and old member may leave.

Several choices afterward seem to base on how an officer did in previous year (in case you didn't notice, this event occur at the end of 12th month).

First choice will throw the officer in prison.

Second choice will demote them 1 rank.

Third will promote them 1 rank.

Forth will promote them 2 rank. Unless they really did a terrific job, this can upset other officers.

Fifth, nothing.
The special cannon shots are all items. If you are using the translated item list its named the split wave motion gun. Once you use that item on someone in the fleet you right click on the enemy in battle and it should be the second from the bottom option. You can use different shots on different people in a fleet to get a bunch of special shots.
Cool, thanks!

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having a most unusual bug, no matter what version i try, when I enter a battle I can't click on any ships to attack them, I can switch the modes in the bottom right, but to actually attack it won't let me click on anything like the mouse isn't there. anyone know how I might be able to correct this?

vkozyrev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having a most unusual bug, no matter what version i try, when I enter a battle I can't click on any ships to attack them, I can switch the modes in the bottom right, but to actually attack it won't let me click on anything like the mouse isn't there. anyone know how I might be able to correct this?
No clue... hardware? Buying a new mouse? :confused:

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From wiki (the download link is ), they just release PUK V3.01 patch.

It appear that now...(what i understand from Google translate)

- you can have quest without joining faction, and it will actually improve your character.
- you can combine ship fleet.
- number of fleet to stack in single hex is reduced to 2. The maximum number of fleet is also reduced from 15 to 10. But each fleet class will has more ships now.
- Now you can choose to have new fleet form on planet other than capital planet (and appearantly store fleet on planet as well).
- Position your fleets to "half-siege" or "flanking" enemy will give bonus in ship combet.
- The carrier fleet now work differently from other fleet. Now it will launch fighter after using cannon, but the fighters won't be launched if there're less than 5000 of them, they're attacking fortress, they're on blackhole hex, or the target fleet is 2 hex away.
- Change in some special attack. "Defense" command is removed.
- 1024x600 mode is removed.
- New sceneario
- Change in intelligent mechanic for spy/embassador.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you need the previous patches or do you instal directly?

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think you just need this one. Few previous patches are minor adjust, AFAIK.

BTW, I will advice to back up old game first. I run into a bug that happen to crash the game after one battle, and none of old save can be load.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When patching to 3.01 please delete the pson1-6(but not 0 and 7) and replace them with R7P2-27v2(130623) ones.

R7P2-27v2 are better then the translated ones as it has a greater roster.

You can use translated pnet and item.csv(the better one) and all the the translated eve(except the patch stuff) as well as mods without any errors.

Also u106 is cheap and you should feel bad for using it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.