The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 27th March 2013
Demon Girl Pro

evercrow has just started to contribute
Default Re: Aching Dreams 2

Just a little heads up,hentaicook wants to make another game.It's currently on an adult analogue of kickstarter: http://offbeatr.com/project/aching-d...t-1-9582918684 .
Sci-fi and tower defense are my favorite things,and i already know hentaicook can deliver,so I immediately backed.You need to register to see most images,i think(age restriction)so if you wondering - the art is very like Aching Dreams 2.

There's not much time left though, so if project don't make the goal at least we'll know why there are no sequels.

PS: also ,there is currently running,and very succesful project from Fenoxo,creator of "Champions of Corruption",look it up
Old 4th July 2013
Jungle Girl

skydragoon5 is new around here

The maker said he would give the full game out for free if not purchased by 2012 back when he released it fresh.

I guess that means the game is open to share now?
Old 4th July 2013
Demon Girl Master

ombre vengeresse is infamous around these parts

How a Hnetai-game could be funded on Kickstarter Aching Dreams 3: The Dark Planet? The restrictions have changed for hentai games?? He take 5,535$ on Offbeatr and 7,174$ on Kickstarter ^^ !
Old 4th July 2013
Demon Girl

Dalock is a name known to allDalock is a name known to allDalock is a name known to allDalock is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydragoon5 View Post
The maker said he would give the full game out for free if not purchased by 2012 back when he released it fresh.

I guess that means the game is open to share now?
Unfortunately it's not that simple. The full game requires you to 'log-in' as it were whilst playing the game to unlock everything. I don't know if there is a way around this, nor do I have the ability to try and find one, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up. Maybe check the rosewood website or, hell, send him an email and ask.

As for the kickstarter/offbeatr thing... My friend that is nothing, I simply say this to you:

Fenoxo
Old 4th July 2013
Jungle Girl

sharpys is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalock View Post
Unfortunately it's not that simple. The full game requires you to 'log-in' as it were whilst playing the game to unlock everything. I don't know if there is a way around this, nor do I have the ability to try and find one, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up. Maybe check the rosewood website or, hell, send him an email and ask.
Fenoxo
It's like High Tail Hall all over again. And that gig is terrible
Old 5th July 2013
Mystic Girl

Sigfried is a valued memberSigfried is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ombre vengeresse View Post
How a Hnetai-game could be funded on Kickstarter Aching Dreams 3: The Dark Planet? The restrictions have changed for hentai games?? He take 5,535$ on Offbeatr and 7,174$ on Kickstarter ^^ !
So Kickstarter kicked Tentacle Bento to the curb for joking around the idea of alien tentacles kidnapping girls whilst being borderline ecchi, and allows for anounced adult content?
I blame it on Kotaku.

Still, I kind of want to see Aching Dreams 3.
Old 5th July 2013
Demon Girl Master

ombre vengeresse is infamous around these parts

Quote:
As for the kickstarter/offbeatr thing... My friend that is nothing, I simply say this to you:

Fenoxo
It is true that it is small compared to Fenoxo .I'm still waiting for the beta game, he receveid enough money (193k $) to create a great game .
Old 6th July 2013
Jungle Girl

BlueWinds is a lurker

I have to say I'm not real impressed with the writing. I only got halfway through (if even that) the Aching Dreams 2 demo before deciding it was too cheesy.

:shrug: Oh well, different stuff for different people. Perhaps we'll see if three years has changed his style any.
Old 6th July 2013
Demon Girl

qinlongfei has just started to contribute

Just played through the demo version of AD2, and personally I don't think it's that good.

What I like about it:
It actually feels like a game, not some half baked effort to make money. All the characters and sceneries are hand draw instead of copied from other games which shows the author's effort. Some of the dialogues are voiced, enough though I seen better voice acting on Betheseda game mods, I find them hilarious.

What I didn't like about the game:
Some of the character model is reused from AD1, which seems to have a different resolution then AD2 so the AD1 characters look blurry. I know it's basically a one man project so I understand the author is try to save some time and effort, it's still bring the game's quality down a bit.

One personal grip: game's too short. If I understand correctly the full version have 4 seperate plotline, and I have 31 days (or 41 days for easy) to play this game. I'm more used to have something like 100 days for flash sim, like I said, personal grip.

Another personal grip: no new game+ feature (maybe I didn't play it well enough to unlock it, so apologies if I got it wrong). If I play a game with short time constrain I would like to be able to carry over some things, such as stats or certain items if I complete the game once so I don't have to start over again just to try my luck rolling the dice. And playing through a click feast just to unlock around 15 CG is not really that motivating.

A pretty good flash sim date game, but I just have too much personal grip with the setting to fork over 10 dollars. Hope AD3 could at least add some kind of new game+ feature, or an achievement feature (If you unlock certain achievement you get bonus in new games) like ELona shooter.
Old 14th July 2013
Jungle Girl

Albireo is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shintogara View Post
Then i will.. more like a warning for future products from the cook.

The way this game is built, it is TOO EASY to circumvent the log in. All i needed was a free and public program and to write some numbers down...

I never shared this info so as not to spoil the deal for the guy, since i respect his efforts, but i do believe that as passed long enough, and he does need to do it differently the next time, since i am almost sure i was not the only one to find this fault.
im kinda curious what this program is
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Jungle Girl

skydragoon5 is new around here

Quote:

Fenoxo
The game creator gave permission for an unlocked version by 2012, so it should be fine for an offline version