The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 24th May 2013
Demon Girl

B00marrows has just started to contribute
Default Re: Touching Flash -In the House of Little Devil Alice- + ABNORMAL Expansion Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sascha27283 View Post
can anyone tell me how to put her in ahegao state after buying the item?
i don't think you can, i think the potion that dose it causes the game to break.

Shemale = he-she = tranny = ladyboy = New-Half = boobs and a penis, NO VAGINA
Futanari = hermaphrodite or "the third gender" = vagina, penis and boobs
Old 28th May 2013
Demon Girl

sascha27283 not very popular
Default Re: Touching Flash -In the House of Little Devil Alice- + ABNORMAL Expansion Pack

But Majinluffy described it so it has to work if it works for him. Does anyone else know it?
Old 28th May 2013
Jungle Girl

Pre-Order Bonus is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sascha27283 View Post
But Majinluffy described it so it has to work if it works for him. Does anyone else know it?
The last one seems almost certain to make her disappear. Nice if for whatever strange reason you want to play with a waist+legs that have no upper body attached. Sitting through the entire potion animation/talk seems to make it less likely for the other potions to cause things to break, but the game doesn't seem that well put together to begin with.
Old 28th May 2013
Sex Demon

MajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular member

It seems the problem is the last potion, the Ahe-ahe potion is the third one, and i've only used that one and the first one i think, don't remember trying every potion.

Does anyone knows what the injections do? Or what is the "M" in your dick?
Old 30th May 2013
Jungle Girl

xxtykixx is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinLuffy View Post
It seems the problem is the last potion, the Ahe-ahe potion is the third one, and i've only used that one and the first one i think, don't remember trying every potion.

Does anyone knows what the injections do? Or what is the "M" in your dick?
The M might be for Massive (it'll be larger, and reddish in color), or possibly multi, letting you be able to gang-bang her.

I haven't tested it out my-self, just going off of memory.

Can we get a confirmation from OP (AceofWind) that the ABNORMAL Expansion is working on his end?

Thanks in advance.
Old 30th May 2013
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

AceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtykixx View Post
The M might be for Massive (it'll be larger, and reddish in color), or possibly multi, letting you be able to gang-bang her.

I haven't tested it out my-self, just going off of memory.

Can we get a confirmation from OP (AceofWind) that the ABNORMAL Expansion is working on his end?

Thanks in advance.
Yeah it's working for me but I haven't tried all of the expansion's features yet, I deleted the game shortly after uploading it here and a few other places to make room to install a ridiculously huge (over 10 gigs) hentai game called Love Death 3.

The only weird thing I noticed about this game which may or may not have been caused by the expansion is that her breasts are upside down in a few positions.

"Oh Godfather, I don't know what to do..." - Johnny Fontane
"YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!!!" - Don Corleone

Please learn how to use the search function before making a desperate request. All threads feature their own search function to help you find what you're looking for in that specific thread titled "Search this Thread" making it easier to find something than to use the forum's main search.

Use your browser's search function (shortcut keys: Ctrl+F) if you somehow don't see that feature.
Old 31st May 2013
Demon Girl

Vacuusimago has just started to contribute
Send a message via AIM to Vacuusimago Send a message via MSN to Vacuusimago Send a message via Skype™ to Vacuusimago

I seriously don't think that this file was packed with the Abnormal expansion. Not a single person who downloaded it affirmed that it worked, but the size is 150mb off and none of the files' "Last modified" dates co-incide with the release date of Abnormal, they're all too early.
Old 31st May 2013

AceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacuusimago View Post
I seriously don't think that this file was packed with the Abnormal expansion. Not a single person who downloaded it affirmed that it worked, but the size is 150mb off and none of the files' "Last modified" dates co-incide with the release date of Abnormal, they're all too early.
I combined the expansion to the original game myself which only made changes to the Data folder including overwriting files in the original game, so approximately 15mb of data adds new data while the rest replaces older data.

Since someone mentioned that the current released version is 2.2, the version seen in the game is 2.1 while the text file says 2.0 (which is the most recent version of the original game according to english dlsite's info on the expansion), then these issues people are experiencing with this game is likely issues to do with the older version of the abnormal expansion.

And about the release date, most dlsite products don't immediately see a release on english dlsite at the same time as the japanese one, the abnormal expansion was actually released on August 30th 2012, not December 2nd and the circle may have not made edits to the files days prior to it's release on dlsite so they can appear to have an even earlier date to the site.

I'll try to play this game again to see if I get the same issues as you guys later.

Please learn how to use the search function before making a desperate request. All threads feature their own search function to help you find what you're looking for in that specific thread titled "Search this Thread" making it easier to find something than to use the forum's main search.

Use your browser's search function (shortcut keys: Ctrl+F) if you somehow don't see that feature.

Last edited by AceofWind; 31st May 2013 at 01:58.
Old 31st May 2013
Demon Girl

herfmat has just started to contribute

What exactly does that expansion add?
Old 31st May 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfmat View Post
What exactly does that expansion add?
Paste from the english dlsite page

New content includes...
Nipple f*ck / urethra f*ck / penetrative vibrator in piss hole and tits / intercourse / more
Lots of maniac contents only possible in hentai 2D - please enjoy.
New modes: tsundere / aherari
Complete with a whole lot of new audio

Old 1st June 2013
Demon Girl

it seems nipple and urethra penetration are both not working for me, if i try the breast's become solid and no longer move/change/animated, and if i put anything anywhere near her urethra it locks and becomes un-reversable/bugged
EDIT: also the giant black dildo doesn't work.

the latest versions would be:
RJ098327 V.2.2 (December 31, 2012)= Base game
RJ106152 V.?? (December 31, 2012)= Expansion

im currently hunting for newer links to both files hoping they are updated ones, and hoping combining those would fix all of the bug's

Last edited by B00marrows; 1st June 2013 at 12:13.
Old 18th June 2013
Jungle Girl

MireneSoCW is new around here

I found the abnormal expansion pack, google this and go to the usual site result

おさわりフラッシュ ~小悪魔アリスの家~ アブノーマル追加パック
Old 18th June 2013
Demon Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MireneSoCW View Post
I found the abnormal expansion pack, google this and go to the usual site result

おさわりフラッシュ ~小悪魔アリスの家~ アブノーマル追加パック
the bou link dosent work, im thinking the problem may be the base game. from the readme its say's "2.0" so im guessing you need V2.0+ of the original game, THAN you apply the expansion.

Old 20th June 2013
Jungle Girl

xxtykixx is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B00marrows View Post
the bou link dosent work, im thinking the problem may be the base game. from the readme its say's "2.0" so im guessing you need V2.0+ of the original game, THAN you apply the expansion.
Yea, v2.0 or better is needed. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure the base game is only v1.0. I checked the manual and that's what it says (all the way at the bottom). Tried looking for a newer link to hopefully newer version of the base game, but no luck yet.
Old 21st June 2013
Demon Girl

at this rate im thinking of buying the game just to stop my constant failed attempts at finding a fix or updated download.

will the game be in english if i buy it on the english dlsite?

Tags
touchinggame