What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

Anyone has the link of ver 1.3? I search on Internet but can't find any links. Most of them broken

LOVE LOVE this game. Since the team that did it is gone...any recommendations for similar?

LOVE LOVE this game. Since the team that did it is gone...any recommendations for similar?
Try the "Princess Raper" games, the first 2 are in broken english (probably partially machine translated).

i would upload my version but that would take 4 hours like last time but i do recall hshare.net has a torrent for this game which is also v2.2 and i will seed that if needed

what is the last version?
and someone can uplload that?

does any one still have to 2.2 patch? the sukebei and anime-sharing links are all 1.0 it seems.

mediafire / ? albx1yi171doepr

Anyone has the link of ver 1.3? I search on Internet but can't find any links. Most of them broken

mediafire / ? usfnn8j4d2fw8ug

Game was so fun. Too bad there weren't any girl on girl scenes :(.

Well, the game worked, but the screen is dark, and also characters/mobs also disappeared.
I already tried to use old textures from ver1.0, what did I missed ?
pic at
http[:]//i43.tinypic.com/or312b.jpg

Last edited:

I notice that you can make custom maps and scenarios in the Enhanced Edition any got some to share?

I notice that you can make custom maps and scenarios in the Enhanced Edition any got some to share?

I used to have mediafire links for this game, but those bastards took it down...
Heres a torrent of the game if memory serves me well then it should be the enhanced edition

if its not, just say the word and ill upload my enhanced ver. 2.2

if its not, just say the word and ill upload my enhanced ver. 2.2

The torrent just linked was version 1.0. If you could upload the 2.2 enhanced, i would be very grateful!

The torrent just linked was version 1.0. If you could upload the 2.2 enhanced, i would be very grateful!

my bad. sorry for wasting your time if you downloaded I couldnt quite remember which version it was myself. again sorry

alright, no problem. just let me wrar it, upload it and share it. should be less then 1 hour. game isn't to big.

alright, no problem. just let me wrar it, upload it and share it. should be less then 1 hour. game isn't to big.

No prob man.

i take it back, its 1022 MB AFTER wrar'ing lol. megaz says it'll be 1 hour for it to finish uploading.

Well, some of us can always get it tomorrow. Thanks for taking the time to upload it.

here it is, i got caught up in my own hentai run that i forgot to post the link lol

Its ages since I played this game so it understandable that I don't membered a lot of stuff from it. Like do I get some kind of bonus if I win in hard mode?

Its ages since I played this game so it understandable that I don't membered a lot of stuff from it. Like do I get some kind of bonus if I win in hard mode?
No, you don't get anything. The game does get really repetitive though, if it's not challenging enough...so there is a reason to play the harder difficulties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back