The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 15th April 2013
Jungle Girl

Acendia is new around here
Default Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by foamy111 View Post
Okay I'm stuck again. I'm at the part where you regain the ice girl but now I'm completely lost and have no clue where to go after that.
There's some more pink doors around the place where you found the first girls real body in a crystal.
Old 15th April 2013
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acendia View Post
There's some more pink doors around the place where you found the first girls real body in a crystal.
That's just wonderful since I can't remember where I found it. It'd be nice if the map system actually showed you where you were. I honestly don't use it at all since the map tends to get me more lost then actually roaming around aimlessly. Can someone upload a save for me right before the boss fight? I'm honestly tired of roaming around with the ice girl.
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl

AleGMaster is new around here
Question HELP

I'm stuck in this part after the water boss
with 6 girl

anyone can guide me?

and if you press z again on map you see were you are on the current map
Attached Images
File Type: png 20130415184847.png (136.8 KB, 312 views)
Old 15th April 2013
Jungle Girl

Sureok is a lurker
Default Re: HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by AleGMaster View Post
I'm stuck in this part after the water boss
with 6 girl
There's a switch you have to flip around the top right corner of that area in order to proceed. You have to sort of waddle your way through the electricity barriers at the left portion of that map so that you can walk your way there as the guy.
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl

i almost forgot
here the new table with some warning now
access to all slots '-' items '-' key items so you can have the magic barrier again '0' and the Debug items?
or they are there for new updates?

use with caution the advanced item because you can became forever without body or something worse if you never ended the game (like me) i recommend don't use then or you can mess up it progress
Attached Files
File Type: zip repurearia.zip (2.7 KB, 152 views)
Old 15th April 2013

aremihc is new around here

I am horribly confused.

I got the fire girl, the ice girl, then went to a stomach area after the harpies.

I never ran into the 'ice boss' but beat the one in the stomach area.

Got a blue crystal.

Now I'm stuck with only one of the girls in all three slots, I can't use Ice on the waterfall to get back to the other area.

Help!
Old 15th April 2013
Tentacle Monster

Mud has just started to contribute

Go into the left option in the second row of the menu, you equip the girls to your slots there.
Old 16th April 2013
Jungle Girl

Wyrin has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acendia View Post
EDIT2: Now I'm stuck in the next room with the big tower, all the door are closed and both switches are on yet nothings changed in there or the other rooms as far as I know.
There's 3 switches, but I don't know if the third can be reached without doing something else first. The first is on the far right past a false wall and up with a bunch of pixies. For the second, go to the far left right to the platform above where you first walked up to the screen, Wall jump off the right wall and then there's a bunch of invisible platforms, there's a false wall above where you can see the button, but can't hit it. Go above and you'll be able to slide beneath with the second girl (or work it through with the 3rd if you feel like). Third one you can see past a false wall to the right of the giant tower. It's right past some breakable rocks. However I don't actually know how to hit it since there's a hidden wall underneath it.
Old 16th April 2013
Demon Girl

Drakeero is new around here

I know its a few pages back but I did post a rather large impromptu guide that will help with the first 4/5'ths of the game. It's a pretty big post, hard to miss. It should help with alot of the questions popping up.
Old 16th April 2013
Demon Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
I know its a few pages back but I did post a rather large impromptu guide that will help with the first 4/5'ths of the game. It's a pretty big post, hard to miss. It should help with alot of the questions popping up.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php...&postcount=257

and where i get back the other girls? (i found the ice one)
Old 16th April 2013
Tentacle God

KHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forum

lol what bs, I have to start the game over because I didn't have any money to stay at Inn when I got transformed into guy. And there's no way for the guy to make money.
Old 16th April 2013
Demon Girl

i did attach a cheat table just some post ago
Old 16th April 2013
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHTA View Post
lol what bs, I have to start the game over because I didn't have any money to stay at Inn when I got transformed into guy. And there's no way for the guy to make money.
I think you can slay some enemies by cumming on them with the guy. Also the fox girl in the next area should give you a gold coin just by looking at you. I'm not sure if you can get back up from there but it's worth a shot.

I still need help finding where to go after I get the ice girl. Getting to the area where I found the girls real body is impossible since the ice girl cannot climb walls at all. The jump to the area is far too high and the platforms don't go high enough.

Last edited by foamy111; 16th April 2013 at 01:24.
Old 16th April 2013
Jungle Girl

Sureok is a lurker

Quote:
I still need help finding where to go after I get the ice girl. Getting to the area where I found the girls real body is impossible since the ice girl cannot climb walls at all. The jump to the area is far too high and the platforms don't go high enough.
I'm on the same boat. Doesn't help that the narrow off-path upwards is blocked by some random-ass brown boxes that I'm sure weren't there before.
Old 16th April 2013
Jungle Girl

Wyrin has just started to contribute

Quote:
I think you can slay some enemies by cumming on them with the guy. Also the fox girl in the next area should give you a gold coin just by looking at you. I'm not sure if you can get back up from there but it's worth a shot.

Get the Harpy familiar, it'll make it much easier to do since you do need to go back up to where you found the girl.

Tags
animated, hentai, monster girl, pixel sex, platformer