The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 2nd April 2013
Tentacle God

MrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to all
Default Re: Hounds Of The Blade

I wonder what his next project would be
Old 2nd April 2013
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

Probably another game similar to the last 3.
Old 2nd April 2013
Grim Reaper

duck666 has just started to contribute

Last 3? What's the first one?

I'm a harsh critic.
If your game sucks, I will rip you a new one by telling you how much it sucks. If it's good, I will ask lots of questions, and I will ask you to continue this story with the same characters, but add more variety, customization, and content.

Want to play an Hentai game. Can't read Japanese.
Old 2nd April 2013
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck666 View Post
Last 3? What's the first one?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.p...ghlight=eryona

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.p...ght=nanocrisis

And this one.
Old 2nd April 2013

nagant54r has just started to contribute

I am just curious if anyone still has a valid link for eryona action I would love to try it out
Old 3rd April 2013
Formerly Havokor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagant54r View Post
I am just curious if anyone still has a valid link for eryona action I would love to try it out
EryonaAction.zip

To my knowledge, that is the most up to date version...it was dropped WAAAAY before it got anywhere.
Old 3rd April 2013
Sex Demon

ServerSurfer is a valued memberServerSurfer is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceras View Post
Attachment 13405

To my knowledge, that is the most up to date version...it was dropped WAAAAY before it got anywhere.
Sadly, Vinceras is right. it was a sadly neglected project.
Old 3rd April 2013
Formerly Havokor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ServerSurfer View Post
Sadly, Vinceras is right. it was a sadly neglected project.
Yea...the graphics aren't nearly as polished as the newer games but it had a lot of potential and the character was a really cute little thing. Really wish I knew how to make games...I'd take this one and continue it.
Old 3rd April 2013
Jungle Girl

Azuredrak is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaboo View Post
I have a request for all those who got Win8 and cannot play the game. As it seems it will never get compatible now, could someone rip the H animations and post it somewhere?

I don't know if it's possible but we could at least see what the game was about. I've looked on eg hentai and nothing there.
You could open them using gamemaker. Just search around the game folders for gmspr files, drag them into gamemaker, and select Preview.
Old 3rd April 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Ayra no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwing9000 View Post
well, we may also have to wonder if he actually makes the content himself, a lot of the models from Nanocrisis were on a pay to download and use model site... i come to wonder if anything is his... maybe he got a legal notice or threats of lawsuit?
His models come from Daz Studio. I actually had to read on that some time back for an ongoing project of my own, and in short, as long as you purchased the models and that you don't redistribute the models themselves, you can use them any way you like legally, including in commercial games. His game doesn't use the actual 3D models and animations, frame images and those dialog renders can all be used legally in his game IF he purchased them. Offhand, I'd estimate he has for about 200$ to 300$ worth of assets used in total.

So my suggestions to him would be:
A) Purchase all the assets he used (if he hasn't yet).
B) Plan on selling the game on DL site. The game's quality is high enough that he could sell the game in two parts: The first part would be the current game with a bit more added in, and the other part eventually with the rest of the story.

I don't doubt he'd easily get over 2000 sales with a high-quality game like that, even in it's current state. If we assume he gets 8$ per sale, we're talking 16000$ for part 1 at least. It's not millions of course, but it sure beats out the 0$ he's currently getting and the money invested in part A is absolutely negligeable comparatively.

What kills the interest for most developers is the "grunt work", the repetitive mindless stuff that needs to be done in order to have a polished, actual high-quality game. A decent payday can certainly be a good motivation in pushing through the boring parts of game making and help continuing a game past the fun initial phase.
Old 4th April 2013
Demon Girl

sgtbilco is a valued membersgtbilco is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayra View Post
What kills the interest for most developers is the "grunt work", the repetitive mindless stuff that needs to be done in order to have a polished, actual high-quality game.
As a developer myself, I find that to be especially the case when it comes to making a game such as this. Posing the model and snapping each frame for the animation sequences is a painful process. It's sort of no wonder why this sort of thing falls off the fun wagon quickly. That and the fact that if you have/looking for a job in the real world, you probably wouldn't want to put H-Games on your resume. Unless of course your applying at a studio that makes them regularly.
Old 4th April 2013
Jungle Girl

Deathwing9000 is a lurker

well, may as well also ask then, anyone have the up to date save files for the games then? may as well see how far he has gotten with them all (haven't really looked into his progress since last time he dropped his other games)
Old 4th April 2013
Demon Girl Master

jur07dbe no longer a lurker

there's not much to bother having a save file for. Yuo could just set the game to the easiest mode and they barely scratch you.
Old 5th April 2013
Jungle Girl

corsair2 is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwing9000 View Post
well, may as well also ask then, anyone have the up to date save files for the games then? may as well see how far he has gotten with them all (haven't really looked into his progress since last time he dropped his other games)
There's no real gallery function so it wouldn't be of any real use to have a save file.

If you want to cycle through scenes, CheatEngine does work to modify your health and climax values up and down for give up scenes.
Old 7th April 2013
Demon Girl

ijama has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair2 View Post
There's no real gallery function so it wouldn't be of any real use to have a save file.

If you want to cycle through scenes, CheatEngine does work to modify your health and climax values up and down for give up scenes.
I disagree quite frankly, if you have a save file per each level you can just load it and jump to the level instead of starting a new one each time. Haven't tried cheatengine yet though.

Oh and sorry about not having a lot of posts, im typically on ryonani lol