What's new

The Island (The non-combat IC thread)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: The Island (The non-combat IC thread)

Pale's Room
Pale -> Helena

The vampire leans back in her chair, taking another sip from her drink. "We'll, I think it's pretty safe to say that. I'd guess none of us intended to end up here. This place... I think it's the domain of some powerful daemon, or maybe even a god. We can do just about whatever we want, only occasionally we're teleported into one of a number of different arenas and made to fight each other with our bare hands. My name's Pale, by the way."

Village
Lily -> Six

As casually as she can under the eyes of that strange creature she had just beaten, Lily starts washing herself, trying to act naturally, as if to convince herself that Six was truly beaten and now subservient, and not succeeding very well. Why was the shadow demon behaving so strangely? The question wouldn't leave her mind, but she wouldn't let it show on her face, though her eyes keep wandering up to look at Six, trying to puzzle her out.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pale's Bedroom
Helena -> Pale

"Wellll Shit, not where I planned on ending up by a long shot, and fighting is so... boring, I'd make a joke about everyone just relaxing and having an orgy, but that probably wouldn't solve much. So... if we're all stuck here, is there any way out? or a time limit or something?" Helena asked, after thinking for a moment and sipping on her tea, relaxing in the apparent temporary home of her fellow temporally displaced host.

This could mean a whole lot of things, or nothing at all, or simply just be another stopping point on Helena's seemingly long and annoying road trip, but the end goal was always where it needed to be, at the end of the journey, hence the name. So all Helena had to do to her line of thinking, was just keep moving until she figured shit out. At least this wasn't Ravenloft...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Village
Six -> Lily

For being an active hunter, Six was acting unnaturally oblivious to the odd looks, and after a bit of time just simply floating she'd go to the edge of the pool and into the shallow area, stretching a little. After moving to a more comfortable crouch, she'd look over to Lily, just then noticing the odd looks. "What's wrong?" she asked, tilting her head.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Pale's room
Pale -> Helena

"If there is one, I don't know of it. I suppose you could try getting out the same way you got in. Myself, I'm not in a hurry to get out of here." Taking another sip from her drink, Pale puts it back on the table, resigned to wait for the next fight. After all, she hadn't been in one all day, so it would be only a matter of time...

Bath-house
Lily -> Six

"Huh? Oh, nothing." the sidhe says, quickly diverting her gaze and starting to wash her wings. "I'm just wondering about you. You seem so... restrained."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pale's room
Helena -> Pale

I suppose I could miss Pale, I suppose I could, though the amount of juice that would take... may take awhile and if the population here is limited like the last hellhole I landed in... *shudders* A Loooong while. Anyway, thank you for the Tea, I'd ask if you'd like to give me the grand tour, but... that's up to you Helena said standing slowly, her empty tea cup set on the nearby table.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Bath-house
Six -> Lily

"...Restrained?" Six asked, her head tilted again and a bit of concern in her voice. Almost completely out of character, she uneasily made sure all the bindings from before were off.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Pale's Room/Hotel
Alice -> Alex/Pale

Alice didn’t notice the intrusion of the strange demon; perhaps she was just a bit too tipsy for it. Perhaps she had some sort of inner defense against random nonsense. Whatever the case, she acknowledged the order with a quiet "okay." She, of course, was in no shape to really take Alex for a walk, her frail legs still weak. She did have an out, though; she slowly got up off the bed, holding onto it with both hands, and her shadow began to wriggle on the floor again, growing outwards and then up, until it had formed into the same disgusting, deformed dog-like creature it had when she and the dragoness had “fought.” It carefully nudged its way between the blind girl’s legs, letting her sit on its back as it walked over to her clothing. Tendrils of shadow shot out of it, the creature picking up her dress and manipulating the cloth until it had pulled it over her head, dressing her. "Alright, I’m ready" she said, reaching out for the leash that was on Alex’s neck. The creature had to help her, of course, but that was fine. Alice spurred him on to leave the room as soon as she felt it, though at a slow pace intended not to bother Alex.

When they were a decent distance away from the room she quietly said "sorry about this… I hate that you have to do this, but I don’t really have any other choice. I am glad we aren’t in that room any more, though, because I really didn’t want to be around that vampire anymore. So… the food is where? Do they serve food at the bar you got our drinks at? Or are we going to have to go outside?" It was a sort of perplexing problem for her, and while she had no call to be embarrassed herself, she couldn’t help but be embarrassed for Alex.

Nadia's Room
Luciana -> Nadia

It didn’t take much effort for Luciana to slip Nadia out of her robe, though she didn’t quite get to see the result. Still, she didn’t mind at all, considering where her face was… the demon was hungry for her partner’s kiss, and the angel wasn’t stingy with it. Their lips locked tightly, Nadia starting to whimper out her desire into the succubus’ mouth, which only spurred her on. She could feel the angel’s hands wandering all over her, squeezing and rubbing at her full figure, and it was all the prompting she needed; she carefully hooked her thumbs into the redhead’s panties after some groping around and slid them down her legs. The bra was a tiny bit more difficult without looking, as Luciana rarely dealt with them; people didn’t wear underwear terribly often in her neck of Hell, after all. Still, the demon got it done, and as soon as she had managed to strip Nadia fully the angel began to push her back, continuing to go until Luciana felt her back pressed up against a wall. The redhead was pressed tightly against her, their ample chests squished together tight. The demon finally broke the kiss of her own accord after a few moments, though, having had something of an idea. It was always fun to her to test women in a particular way… "so" she whispered, "you ever wonder what it’d be like to have a dick~" At the same time, she had noticed just how sensitive the angel’s nipples had become, and as a simple matter of course grew a few thin tentacles from her back, the small appendages curling around to grope gently at Nadia’s chest while her hands were occupied with the redhead’s rear, lightly teasing against her sensitive nubs from time to time…

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hotel
Alex -> Alice
The appearance of that warped dog wasn't a new thing for Alex, but that didn't mean she found it any more appealing. But watching the girl by carried by it and watching it clothe without any need to wander around showed she could function on her own with its aid, so when it came time to claim Alex's leash she merely held it out away from her body instead of trying to lead it into Alice's hand. The dog came to her assistance again, and the dragon simply forced herself to remain calm. She just needed to remember that this wasn't an actual creature. It was only Alice's power, not some freak.

Once she was led out and the two had their relative privacy Alex did manage to relax a little. "There's no need to apologize. I'm the one that set myself up for this. I just never thought she would take it this far..." Of course the question of where to find some feed came up, and Alex visibly stiffened a bit. "I didn't notice any food being served. We'll... We'll just need to go to the cafe..." She definitely wasn't looking forward to that, but she wasn't about to shirk responsibility. If Alice led her to the cafe then so be it. She would follow. That was her purpose. To follow whatever lead she was given.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia's Room
Luciana -> Nadia

It didn’t take much effort for Luciana to slip Nadia out of her robe, though she didn’t quite get to see the result. Still, she didn’t mind at all, considering where her face was… the demon was hungry for her partner’s kiss, and the angel wasn’t stingy with it. Their lips locked tightly, Nadia starting to whimper out her desire into the succubus’ mouth, which only spurred her on. She could feel the angel’s hands wandering all over her, squeezing and rubbing at her full figure, and it was all the prompting she needed; she carefully hooked her thumbs into the redhead’s panties after some groping around and slid them down her legs. The bra was a tiny bit more difficult without looking, as Luciana rarely dealt with them; people didn’t wear underwear terribly often in her neck of Hell, after all. Still, the demon got it done, and as soon as she had managed to strip Nadia fully the angel began to push her back, continuing to go until Luciana felt her back pressed up against a wall. The redhead was pressed tightly against her, their ample chests squished together tight. The demon finally broke the kiss of her own accord after a few moments, though, having had something of an idea. It was always fun to her to test women in a particular way… "so" she whispered, "you ever wonder what it’d be like to have a dick~" At the same time, she had noticed just how sensitive the angel’s nipples had become, and as a simple matter of course grew a few thin tentacles from her back, the small appendages curling around to grope gently at Nadia’s chest while her hands were occupied with the redhead’s rear, lightly teasing against her sensitive nubs from time to time…
Luciana's question caused Nadia a good bit of surprise, which would be evident in her face via a look of momentary concern. Her initial response was stolen from her lips and replaced with a gasp as Luciana's tendrils reached around from the demon's back, coiling around her incredibly sensitive nipples and causing her arousal to rise rapidly up until they began to tease her, denying her the sensations for which her body hungered. Giving a light squeak of a moan, the angel's voice was nonetheless fairly steady as she replied; "Not until now, no... Why?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hotel -> Cafe
Alice -> Alex

If only Alex had understood just what Alice’s shadow creature was, she would likely have been quite disturbed. It was probably a good thing she didn’t say anything, because the blind girl would have soon disabused her of her misconceptions… Whatever the case, though, Alice seemed much more comfortable now that she was riding the ghastly thing, and that she was no longer near Pale. When told by the dragoness that she was currently taking for a walk that she hadn’t expected the vampire to go this far with her orders, she gave her a bit of a funny look. "Well, she is a vampire, you know?" the frail girl replied gently, implying something about the moral character of such creatures. They weren’t exactly spoken of in a positive light generally, after all. The revelation that they would have to go all the way to the café made her frown again, lightly spurring her shadow dog to go onward a little faster. "It doesn’t cost anything to buy these things, right?" she asked, not sure how the island worked completely. If nothing interrupted them, she would continue the walk all the way to the café, and then let Alex pick out food for both of them.

Nadia's Room
Luciana -> Nadia

Luciana grinned rather quite wickedly at the look on Nadia’s face, though her intent was pretty clearly not anything dangerous towards the angel. "Well, I could give you one" she whispered, nibbling gently at the top of her partner’s ear, "nice and long and thick." All the while her tendrils continued to toy with the redhead’s nipples, flicking over them gently every so often, just enough to keep her on edge. "You could even be the one who does the soul draining this time, if it suits." The demon had had her soul drained many times in the past, and had also drained many people. It was a feeling she thought everyone should get to experience at least once; the feeling of someone else's energy rushing into you was... quite pleasant, to say the least.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hotel -> Cafe
Alice -> Alex

If only Alex had understood just what Alice’s shadow creature was, she would likely have been quite disturbed. It was probably a good thing she didn’t say anything, because the blind girl would have soon disabused her of her misconceptions… Whatever the case, though, Alice seemed much more comfortable now that she was riding the ghastly thing, and that she was no longer near Pale. When told by the dragoness that she was currently taking for a walk that she hadn’t expected the vampire to go this far with her orders, she gave her a bit of a funny look. "Well, she is a vampire, you know?" the frail girl replied gently, implying something about the moral character of such creatures. They weren’t exactly spoken of in a positive light generally, after all. The revelation that they would have to go all the way to the café made her frown again, lightly spurring her shadow dog to go onward a little faster. "It doesn’t cost anything to buy these things, right?" she asked, not sure how the island worked completely. If nothing interrupted them, she would continue the walk all the way to the café, and then let Alex pick out food for both of them.

Nadia's Room
Luciana -> Nadia

Luciana grinned rather quite wickedly at the look on Nadia’s face, though her intent was pretty clearly not anything dangerous towards the angel. "Well, I could give you one" she whispered, nibbling gently at the top of her partner’s ear, "nice and long and thick." All the while her tendrils continued to toy with the redhead’s nipples, flicking over them gently every so often, just enough to keep her on edge. "You could even be the one who does the soul draining this time, if it suits." The demon had had her soul drained many times in the past, and had also drained many people. It was a feeling she thought everyone should get to experience at least once; the feeling of someone else's energy rushing into you was... quite pleasant, to say the least.

(It doesn't cost anything to buy stuff on the Island.)

Nadia shivered against Luciana, but otherwise remained still both in her body and in her expression as the demoness offered her tempting words. There wasn't anything particularly wrong with draining another's energy, at least not that she'd ever heard, but Nadia had been the victim of demons before, and even if Luciana didn't come off as threatening to her - and certainly wasn't offering her something dangerous, at least not to her - Nadia still had to work through her reflexive suspicions. After a moment, the redheaded angel replied; "Alright..." She had hesitated, but there was a curious eagerness mixed in her voice as well.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hotel -> Cafe
Alex -> Alice
Alex wasn't quite sure how to react to that snide remark. While she had heard of vampires and how theirs was a questionable morality she also realized that most of it hovered around the fact of their need to feed on warm blood. She never thought that same morality would extend to...well, this... Even now she really couldn't see this as being something intrinsically vampiric. She had a feeling that if Pale weren't a vampire she'd still be making Alex take this walk.

When it came to Alice's question Alex only paused for a moment. "No. It doesn't cost us any money, but our host makes us pay one way or another..." And at that point he was probably getting his money's worth. Though Alex walked forward with her body straight and on full display there was no mistaking the slight droop in her head or the shame in her eyes. Nor the bright blush on her cheeks. Even if all they passed were the seemingly mindless creatures that staffed this island Alex still couldn't bring her eyes up to meet any of them. This was simply all sorts of uncomfortable she didn't know how to deal with, and she was thankful for the quickened pace.

If nothing did bother them then once they arrived Alex would finally have to bring her face up to speak to their waiter. She wasn't quite sure what to get, especially since a number of things looked like they could leave her nude body a little messy considering how flustered she was, so she opted for a couple of sandwiches. They would be quick, easily made and easily eaten, and though it would give Pale time to deal with whatever she had in mind for the recent arrival it would mean Alex wouldn't spend so much time parading around in front of whoever else had been dragged to this island.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Pale's
Pale -> Helena

"I'd gladly give you a tour, but to be honest, there's not all that much to look at. Also, I think you're more likely to be hijacked into one of the arenas if you're wandering around and I burn easily in the sun. There's a cafe for food, a bathhouse and some boutiques in the village. Apart from the village, there's a forest and beaches." Pale replies with a shrug, not really wanting to let the strange succubus know she's a vampire for some reason, though not really lying to her either.

Bath-house
Lily -> Six

Lily continues washing her wings, giving herself a small pause to consider what to say to this strange creature. "You...don't talk very much, I mean. And uh... this feels surprisingly awkward to me, actually. What do you usually do for fun?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Bath-house
Lily -> Six

Lily continues washing her wings, giving herself a small pause to consider what to say to this strange creature. "You...don't talk very much, I mean. And uh... this feels surprisingly awkward to me, actually. What do you usually do for fun?"
Bath-house
Six -> Lily

Six literally paused as the other woman asked her that question, part in shock and part in realizing she didn't really have an answer.

"Er..." she started, only to lower her head a bit. "Um, to be honest, I've not really thought of such... things... too often. Too much time avoiding other things..." she admitted, hunching up a bit. "Too much time trying to get away from... ya, but that's beyond from here..." she admits, tripping over her thoughts and words.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pale's Room
Helena -> Pale

Helena raised an eyebrow before chuckling, lounging in her seat as she drank her tea, before shifting, her eyes scanning across Pale's form for a moment before a picture perfect copy of her host was seated across from her. Smiling widely, she stretched. "Well? If you're stuck here for now, and wandering will get me in trouble, I could always wander for you, get us both in trouble, and have way too much fun doing it" She said with a snicker, flicking the lock of the silver collar around her neck, fiddling with it for a moment. "It's a shame I lost the keys to this years ago and am unwilling to break it. Means I'll never pass as you completely, I could use magic I suppose, but that defeats the purpose."

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Bath-house
Six -> Lily

"Well, uh, is there something you'd like to try?" Lily says as she continues washing her wings, still feeling awkward

Pale's Room
Pale -> Helena

The shadows in the room seem to change and Pale's eyes narrow dangerously. About to say something, she closes her mouth again and uncharacteristically stays silent for the moment...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Bath-house
Six -> Lily

Six shrugs. "Try what? This island is barren and deserted, nothing to hunt, nothing beyond this blasted contest. Even doing exercise only lasts so long..." she mused, curling up a little bit on the edge of the pool.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alex wasn't quite sure how to react to that snide remark. While she had heard of vampires and how theirs was a questionable morality she also realized that most of it hovered around the fact of their need to feed on warm blood. She never thought that same morality would extend to...well, this... Even now she really couldn't see this as being something intrinsically vampiric. She had a feeling that if Pale weren't a vampire she'd still be making Alex take this walk.

When it came to Alice's question Alex only paused for a moment. "No. It doesn't cost us any money, but our host makes us pay one way or another..." And at that point he was probably getting his money's worth. Though Alex walked forward with her body straight and on full display there was no mistaking the slight droop in her head or the shame in her eyes. Nor the bright blush on her cheeks. Even if all they passed were the seemingly mindless creatures that staffed this island Alex still couldn't bring her eyes up to meet any of them. This was simply all sorts of uncomfortable she didn't know how to deal with, and she was thankful for the quickened pace.

If nothing did bother them then once they arrived Alex would finally have to bring her face up to speak to their waiter. She wasn't quite sure what to get, especially since a number of things looked like they could leave her nude body a little messy considering how flustered she was, so she opted for a couple of sandwiches. They would be quick, easily made and easily eaten, and though it would give Pale time to deal with whatever she had in mind for the recent arrival it would mean Alex wouldn't spend so much time parading around in front of whoever else had been dragged to this island.
(And then, my boredom got the better of me.)

A blank-eyed servant brought the sandwiches over to Alex and Alice after a few moments of waiting, but the nude dragon's meal was to be left unfinished. Just as she was about to bite into her sandwich, a crack would suddenly sound above Alex, followed by a very confused female voice that said; "What the-AHHH!" If Alex glanced up, she'd have maybe a tenth of a second to prepare herself before someone fell down on top of her, bearing her to the ground and resulting in the two devolving into a pile of tangled limbs. A glass filled with white liquid was dropped in the process, spilling out over the floor.

Lenalee was left staring up at the ceiling with a the soft feeling of someone underneath her, and glanced aside to see that her glass of milk had spilled itself, causing her to sigh. "So.... Hi!" she said, speaking up but addressing the person underneath her. After simply lying there for a moment, the sorceress started moving, slowly untangling herself from the dragoness and standing up, after which she offered Alex a hand... And eyed her up in the process. Her confused frown quickly became a wry smirk, and whether she accepted the hand or not, Alex was able to see that the new appearance's own garb wasn't much less revealing her own, quite a feat considering that Alex was nude. Stockings that were lacy around the top and turned into fishnets about halfway down her thighs, and held up by straps clipped to a garter belt that didn't cover her privates. That task was left to a string thong, one that just barely protected her petals. Her full, heavy breasts were supported by a similarly lacy, black bra, but any protection of her dignity that they might have offered was negated by the sheer material that it was made of, allowing one to see the tips of the lightning witch's breasts through it without even trying.

"Sorry about that... But by the look of you, I don't think I regret getting dropped here! You got a name, or will "pet" work for you too?" she purred as she placed a hand on her hip, making no effort to hide her wandering eyes as they swept over Alex's body, though after a moment of gawking the witch looked up at Alex's face and said; "I'm Lenalee by the way!" She held out a hand clad in a black silk glove that ran all the way up to her elbow, opening the fingers as if to shake Alex's hand, though the gleam in her eye might warn of something more planned.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Pale's room
Pale -> Helena

...only to fade back into view as Pale and Helena are returned to her room next to the bed with their clothes in a messy pile on it. Pale quickly shakes the haze off of her, regaining her senses with surprising speed and quickly stands up. "Ugh. I need a shower. Again."

Bathhouse
Lily -> Six

Lily considers what Six said for a moment. "Well, we could...Say, have you ever been drunk?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pale's Room
Helena -> Pale

Helena eeps softly before they're both back in Pale's room, Helena giggling to herself and nodding in agreement. As do I, I'd ask to join you, but I'll wait if you'd prefer alone. Regardless, I promise to behave, though I still have no idea what I agreed to myself. Helena said, standing and stretching, showing off a little and recovering incredibly quickly.

So far, nothing she had been through had measured up to what Sharass had put her through... those were great times, and so recovering from something like this only took moments at most.

If Pale consented to share some hot water, Helena would follow her, and shower quickly, simply cleaning herself off and hopping out after, shaking the water from herself before toweling dry and drying her hair with a gesture and a word. She really didn't need to shower, she could have cleaned herself the same way, but the simple things were always wonderful on their own.