The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 24th March 2013
Jungle Girl

Radocks is a lurker
Default Re: Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou (English Translated)

you can use Magnet links on your torrent, just seach for it on google and it should give you a youtube link that shows you how to use it.

www . youtube . com /watch?v= ntakv ApGHK4
that's the youtube link,

Not really sure if i can post this link here..?
Old 24th March 2013
Tentacle God

Alias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forum

If you're getting a general search, you're entering the magnet link wrong. Be sure to include the "magnet:" part.

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:MGPNACDL6M6DTTDESD5AHBWZMNZADN3P&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3A6544
Old 24th March 2013
Demon Girl Pro

BlueLight is a valued memberBlueLight is a valued member

Sadly i wont be downloading this. ISP became an ass about Torrents and i'm not going to risk it.

As for the name. I put the last line ( the very left, if you are writing vertically you read from right to left.) and for comparison this is what i put into google translate ばんちょう .
Anyways what i got out of google was "Top cat" which is strange since cat is neko or ねこ . I'd try to have the second line translated but i don't recognize the first character and i don't know if that's a big or small tsu (should be big since it's not that small and it's not hugging the right wall) but after that there is a another symbol that looks like a ku but i'm not sure.

So take what you want from this translation one line translation. Also, S.S.S.S doesn't make much sense unless who ever came up with the name knew something about English. While i don't know for sure, i doubt the Japanese name for all those S words start with a S in Japanese so desired effect would be lost on Japanese speakers.

Last edited by BlueLight; 24th March 2013 at 22:43.
Old 24th March 2013
Demon Girl

Raio10 is new around here

when i run the remove DRM it says it cannot find some files anyone else have that problem if not how did you solve it.
Old 24th March 2013
Jungle Girl

Ouro no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLight View Post
Sadly i wont be downloading this. ISP became an ass about Torrents and i'm not going to risk it.
That's not how torrenting works. Your ISP can only hassle you about torrenting if you're torrenting copyrighted material and you connect to a tracker that is recording IPs and reporting you. Most torrent programs now have a blacklist feature. Just google torrent blacklist and you should be able to find one.

Either way, this game does not appear to have a US copyright, so you have nothing to worry about.
Old 24th March 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouro View Post
That's not how torrenting works. Your ISP can only hassle you about torrenting if you're torrenting copyrighted material and you connect to a tracker that is recording IPs and reporting you. Most torrent programs now have a blacklist feature. Just google torrent blacklist and you should be able to find one.

Either way, this game does not appear to have a US copyright, so you have nothing to worry about.
well i'm fairly sure they could figure out from how my computer is using the internet that i'm torrent which is the main problem here. It's not the content but that i don't trust my ISP.

Also from what i understand about copyright, that's not how it works. It might not be registered in the USA but that really shouldn't matter.
Old 24th March 2013
Demon Girl

cdstar99 is a lurker

Quote:
well i'm fairly sure they could figure out from how my computer is using the internet that i'm torrent which is the main problem here. It's not the content but that i don't trust my ISP.

Also from what i understand about copyright, that's not how it works. It might not be registered in the USA but that really shouldn't matter.

I have asked this question on aother thread in this forum yesterday but most of people say that japanese "game makers" don`t make you trouble (even they arent allowed to sell their games in foreign countrys).

Where I live my Internetprovider (I think this what you mean withisp) will nothing do against downloading.

But if some tell the police then the internetprovider has to tell your name.

But ask yourself why do the "isp" advert with fast internet they know why people like it.

Another question where do you live
Old 25th March 2013
Jungle Girl

Ouro no longer a lurker

Quote:

No, your ISP can't track what you're torrenting. They can see the amount of bandwidth you are using, but not what it's being used on. The only way your ISP can tell what you're torrenting is if you connect to one of those corporate owned trackers and they record your IP and report you.

I should have said license. The games isn't licensed in the US. It's exactly the same with fansubbed anime and mangas. If they don't have US licenses, it's fair game.
Old 25th March 2013
Mystic Girl

molitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to molitar Send a message via AIM to molitar Send a message via MSN to molitar Send a message via Yahoo to molitar

Ok enjoy the game all the links are complete!
Old 25th March 2013
Demon Girl Pro

I don't care if this is the HOLY FREEWARE BIBLE, i don't trust my ISP. I don't care if they know what file i'm downloading, i care if they think i'm torrenting ANYTHING because i don't trust them to think i'm doing anything other than pirating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdstar99 View Post
I have asked this question on aother thread in this forum yesterday but most of people say that japanese "game makers" don`t make you trouble (even they arent allowed to sell their games in foreign countrys).

Where I live my Internetprovider (I think this what you mean withisp) will nothing do against downloading.

But if some tell the police then the internetprovider has to tell your name.

But ask yourself why do the "isp" advert with fast internet they know why people like it.

Another question where do you live
ISP stands for Internet Service provider. Again the problem is not with the software, it's with my scumming ISP with there scummy rules that treat the customers like criminals and their system system to appeal their decision with a 3rd party in fact requires you to spend money when you weren't given a fair trial to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouro View Post
No, your ISP can't track what you're torrenting. They can see the amount of bandwidth you are using, but not what it's being used on. The only way your ISP can tell what you're torrenting is if you connect to one of those corporate owned trackers and they record your IP and report you.

I should have said license. The games isn't licensed in the US. It's exactly the same with fansubbed anime and mangas. If they don't have US licenses, it's fair game.
I don't care if they can or can't track "what" i'm torrenting , just that they can detect i am torrenting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok enjoy the game all the links are complete!
Thank you, very helpful.
Old 25th March 2013
Sex Demon

thswherizat has just started to contribute

Well I used the magnet link, and I downloaded the 1.27gb file, but it has no file type.

Am I just being stupid?
Old 25th March 2013
Mystic Girl

molitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to molitar Send a message via AIM to molitar Send a message via MSN to molitar Send a message via Yahoo to molitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thswherizat View Post
Well I used the magnet link, and I downloaded the 1.27gb file, but it has no file type.

Am I just being stupid?
You may not have a winrar compaible extractor installed. Bandizip is an awesome free compressor/extractor software that I like better than winzip or winrar.

Bandizip
Old 25th March 2013
Demon Girl

Carver is a name known to allCarver is a name known to allCarver is a name known to allCarver is a name known to all

Just wanted to let you all know the password is "minna", not "Minna", caps matters.
Old 25th March 2013
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carver View Post
Just wanted to let you all know the password is "minna", not "Minna", caps matters.
Thanks I was exhausted from work when I got home so did not catch that caps error.
Old 25th March 2013
Demon Girl

Raio10 is new around here

did anyone else have problems when clicking on the remove DRM.exe as when i did it it said i was missing 2 files.