The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 21st March 2013
Jungle Girl

Alucard66691 is a name known to allAlucard66691 is a name known to allAlucard66691 is a name known to all
Default Melly 2: Futanari Dreamland

First time making a topic on here so please be nice to me. Just thought you all should know that Toffi-sama's new game is out now. I'll post the links below along with the blog.

Blog:
http://toffisama.wordpress.com/

Depositfiles:
http://depositfiles.com/files/bg1hpdjhj

Sendspace:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pev5oz

EDIT:
Don't really know why but the Sendspace link doesn't seem to work for me, so if it's the same for you all, then just use the Depositfiles link, or use the links Toffi provided in his blog.

Last edited by Alucard66691; 22nd March 2013 at 00:21.
Old 22nd March 2013
Mystic Girl

Twisted1 is a valued memberTwisted1 is a valued member
Default Re: Melly 2: Futanari Dreamland

Sendspace worked fine for me. Game is the usual Toffisama quality (which is to say fantastic, but futa-haters beware).

That said, I can't get the level skip to work for some reason...
Old 22nd March 2013
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted1 View Post
Sendspace worked fine for me. Game is the usual Toffisama quality (which is to say fantastic, but futa-haters beware).

It seems to be extremely finicky. I think you can only use it when your not being raped.
Old 22nd March 2013
Jungle Girl

Alucard66691 is a name known to allAlucard66691 is a name known to allAlucard66691 is a name known to all

Quote:

I'm sure from looking at the title, futa haters should understand to stay away lol.

As for the level skip, the readme explains it. Be sure your in the cheat mode of the story, which is the second option on the main menu. Just pause the game during the level and press down on the pause menu. Make sure there is no animation going on while doing this in order for it to work. If it still doesn't work, then that's pretty weird, but that's all I know and it seems to work for me.
Old 22nd March 2013
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard66691 View Post
As for the level skip, the readme explains it. Be sure your in the cheat mode of the story,
Doh. I has a dumb.

EDIT: And damn, this giantess is fuggin' impossible.
Old 22nd March 2013
Jungle Girl

pikanite is new around here

I was disappointed. 75% of the attacks are just handjobs of some variety. It got really old, and the gameplay wasn't very fun either.
Old 22nd March 2013
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to all

The enemies move so fast and I honestly didn't have the patience to actually try in this game so I used the cheat mode and at most, I could hit the giantess about 2 times before getting hit by her and that only happened once. Every other time it was basically hit her, get hit, repeat.
Old 22nd March 2013
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by foamy111 View Post
The enemies move so fast and I honestly didn't have the patience to actually try in this game so I used the cheat mode and at most, I could hit the giantess about 2 times before getting hit by her and that only happened once. Every other time it was basically hit her, get hit, repeat.
Yeah, upon beating it, I'm mostly going to have to second this. It wasn't quite so bad for me, but it was impossible without the cheat mode. It's even worse with the final boss.
Old 22nd March 2013
Tentacle God

Quote:
Yeah, upon beating it, I'm mostly going to have to second this. It wasn't quite so bad for me, but it was impossible without the cheat mode. It's even worse with the final boss.
Honestly I said "fuck this shit" upon seeing that bullshit shield and skipped her, so I really don't know how hard she really is. XD
Old 22nd March 2013
Jungle Girl

Quote:
Honestly I said "fuck this shit" upon seeing that bullshit shield and skipped her, so I really don't know how hard she really is. XD
I fought her for about 10 minutes before saying "fuck it" and just skipping it.
Old 22nd March 2013
Demon Girl

Valka is new around here

Actually, I found the final boss easier then the giantess. You just need to be patient and take aim instead of shooting like crazy.
When you go out of a rape before shooting anywhere look where the first yellow ball is. If you don't take it out with your first bolt, you'll get hit.
Old 22nd March 2013
Grim Reaper

StiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these parts

This game ain't half bad!

Kinda like an RoR version of fairy wars.

The only problem I have with it is that the animations can get a little
boring when you're forced to sit through them one at a time..

There should be a "skip animation" button that lets you immediately
get back to fighting, in dream mode..

Also, IN dream mode, having all the enemies at once kinda narrows down
your choice of what you want to be raped by, since all FAST-moving enemies
get to you first almost every time. You're forced to actually fight back a bit
and wait till an enemy you like appears and practically protect it so that it can reach you..

I would have either made all the enemies go the same speed with none of that "pause and stare at you for 3 seconds" bs, or, just add a gallery option..

Though using fighter maker, that might be a bit advanced and difficult to pull off..

Either way, I really like this game, and it'll be another favorite in my collection.

-=]Ultimate RoR Collector[=-
Raping on the run since 1991!

Spoiler
Old 22nd March 2013
Tentacle God

Papanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forum
Send a message via AIM to Papanomics

On toffi's homepage, progress on melly 2 is over 9000!

(I'm not kidding)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejjmax View Post
Your anus is moist?
Old 22nd March 2013
Demon Girl Pro

DoggieDog52 no longer a lurker

Quote:
Giantess is actually pretty easy, there are (!) marks to the right of the screen that tell you where she's going to throw her next rock. You just need to wait until she moves her arm away then hit her and hit the rocks she throws, then repeat.

Final boss is pretty tough but not impossible. I actually really liked that boss. She literally rapes your asshole if you're not smart and paying attention. I WILL say that some of the balls will hit you rather unfairly (like some I think are based on if you shoot the wrong spot, they immediately trigger but this sucks when you had to shoot another ball and that one spawned in just then) but overall it's not a hard boss, just takes patience.

Overall fantastic game, tons of great animations, good attack variation on normal enemies and bosses, challenging gameplay, good looking models for both Melly and the enemies, and interesting dialogue. It's tough but it's worth it.
Old 22nd March 2013
Jungle Girl

Zone Dweller is a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikanite View Post
I was disappointed. 75% of the attacks are just handjobs of some variety. It got really old, and the gameplay wasn't very fun either.
Are you kidding me? If I recall correctly there were only about two enemies with handjob attacks (the giantess and some other one I can't remember). There are succubi and catgirls who downright rape you, tentacles, footjobs, blowjobs, anal sex and a variety of others. Overall I think it's an excellent game. Your typical Toffi game, of course.

Tags
melly, melly 2, toffi, toffi's home, toffi-sama