What's new

ACT [ISAmu] 釈我-SYAKUGA- (RJ110684)

elevator88

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 釈我-SYAKUGA- (ISAmu)

Yeah the gallery unlocked animations are the regular women etc. The ones needed to be unlocked are the abominations.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's okay.
Pretty basic side-scroller, just like Splatterhouse itself. Protagonist really is looking like Rick with mask and everything.
I like that it has gallery mode, but it already has almost everything unlocked from the start, so it kinda defeats the purpose of playing it.
Same with levels. With exception of two, every other one is unlocked already.
Graphics are well done, animations are smooth.
I was interested in shota content of it, but you just jerking him off.
I still has no clue what DEATH bar supposed to mean. You don't die when it's empty.

Game does have some pretty fucked up stuff in it (and I don't mean shota here, that didn't bother me at all). To replenish DEATH bar I had to engage with things I wouldn't touch with ten-foot pole.

fratzcy

Reputation score

Oh god some one please reupload this game

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I understand, the Death bar does kill you if you fill it up all the way, it seems to keep you from abusing the health restoring powers that your grab gives you. Yet the wall of hands functions basically the same way...and it approaches a bit faster than it takes you to fill up the Death bar. Seems rather counter-intuitive to me.

I played through the game once, there was a rather weird sperm sidescrolling schmup in the middle. It does make me wonder what the story exactly was.

I don't think I'll be going back to this game. Too gory for my tastes.

Altimis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ehm... seems like this one will not satisfied me.... since protagonist is not female ;_;

Some one tell? you can play as female by chance? or just chop chop her all the way?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ehm... seems like this one will not satisfied me.... since protagonist is not female ;_;

Some one tell? you can play as female by chance? or just chop chop her all the way?
Go play Splatter School instead if you want a Female protag, there isn't one here.

Altes Eisenliebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go play Splatter School instead if you want a Female protag, there isn't one here.
QFT.

Anyway i finished the game and i have one question; how do you unlock the last 2 locked levels?

P.S:And from what i get you fight to get "re-birthed" (as showed from the figure in the "bonus levels", 1st bonus you see a bunch of cells, while in the last one it has become a fully formed child ready to be born -these are of course speculations on my side- =3)

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i don't think i have played anything yet containing such sickening and disturbing fuckmonsters.

its fun. but i would murder myself if i would ever get a boner from this...

Last edited:

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What a sick game, I honestly can't imagine who would actually enjoy this

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

What a sick game, I honestly can't imagine who would actually enjoy this
I love that even on ULMF, there are people who detest other peoples' fetishes. As long as they're not hurting anyone in real life, let them enjoy their hardcore gore and whatever else gets them off.

Zynax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love that even on ULMF, there are people who detest other peoples' fetishes. As long as they're not hurting anyone in real life, let them enjoy their hardcore gore and whatever else gets them off.
So you're saying you cannot spot the difference between someone masturbating to kawaii uguu RPGs and fighting games, and someone enjoying the fantasy of raping and killing a child.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

The game was disturbing,the guro scenes were brutal,(Yuck,i'm not into guro),the monsters were fucked up.Never gonna play this game again!Holy shit.

W

Wolf624

The game was disturbing,the guro scenes were brutal,(Yuck,i'm not into guro),the monsters were fucked up.Never gonna play this game again!Holy shit.
If you don't like guro, then why did you download the game?

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

boredom? ... i know that sounds crazy, but personally i only play h-games because i'm bored and regular gaming companies produce ever the same uninspired garbage (exept for maybe 1 good game in a few years)... its a good reason to play this game in particular. brutally smashing monsters is fun once in a while.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess I'll leave this to the people who enjoy intense violence mixed with demented ugly fucking creatures and tearing heads of little boys while fighting inanimate objects and punching a giant woman's tit until it bursts into a blood shower.

If you get off to that... well...

I'm pretty fucking happy that we DON'T have that in common.

This game is shit. That's my opinion without judging those who do like it... Wherever the fuck you may be.

AzhSun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So you're saying you cannot spot the difference between someone masturbating to kawaii uguu RPGs and fighting games, and someone enjoying the fantasy of raping and killing a child.
as long as they keep their fantasies and reality completely away from each other, what harm does it do? It's only once people start merging their fantasies with perceived reality that problems arise, and even those with a less crazy fantasy end up somehow hurting others once they start confusing reality with their fantasies. Even if I don't share certain extreme tastes as others, I'm not going to judge them for something that they keep properly locked away from reality.

on the game itself, even if it was dark, gory, and crazy, it's nice to get variety. May not have been able to fap to this, but it was definitely an interesting experience.

OP
foamy111

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To add on to what AzhSun was going with, a lot of people have different fetishes completely when it comes to hentai then their fetishes in reality. Me for example, I love lolicon, but in real life prefer large breasted women and despise anything smaller than a C-cup. That's just me though. I can't vouch for the entire human race.

AzhSun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To add on to what AzhSun was going with, a lot of people have different fetishes completely when it comes to hentai then their fetishes in reality. Me for example, I love lolicon, but in real life prefer large breasted women and despise anything smaller than a C-cup. That's just me though. I can't vouch for the entire human race.
I'm definitely similar but in a slightly different way. My hentai, I hate vanilla because of how boring it is... My reality is all about the lovey dovey stuff and any ntr irl would turn my stomach inside out and make me want to puke.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess I'll leave this to the people who enjoy intense violence mixed with demented ugly fucking creatures and tearing heads of little boys while fighting inanimate objects and punching a giant woman's tit until it bursts into a blood shower.

If you get off to that... well...

I'm pretty fucking happy that we DON'T have that in common.

This game is shit. That's my opinion without judging those who do like it... Wherever the fuck you may be.
you're implying everyone would want to play that game to fap. i dont know what games you usually play to kill some time, but most games require to murder things to proceed. in every rpg you murder all the time, in every platformer you murder all the time, in every action game you murder all the time... one of the fallout 3 staff once said "blowing a guys head off in slow motion never gets old"
take a look around, you can't deny what you see. we're living in a violent society. lol disturbed.
so well, a few people might actually get off to this, but i don't care... i dont even want to think about that :S

Last edited: