What's new

Pheonix's Thread (Pheonix Alugere)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Pheonix's Thread (Pheonix Alugere)

Ozen's sly grin only grew wider. "Want to trade bonds for a few days? I like this one, he's got spunk." A wave of bubbles emanated from the water where Hunt had wrapped himself around the woman, and she gave a little yelp. "Hey! I wasn't being serious!"

She held up her finger and pointed lightly at Pheonix as the woman washed her clothes. "You two are acting more like your own people, though, so I guess all of that fun did you some good."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I mostly figured it out when she was unconcious and I wasn't. Shale says before diving underwater and mostly vanishing from view.

I think I'm mostly piggybacking off of him. Pheonix admits, So, although it will take a while to get old, is there anything besides sex that gets done in this cavern? Pheonix asks, knowing that a few years of the same thing over and over would get boring no matter what it was.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mm, there are a few people who've gotten together a little more permanently," Ozen stated, making the next closest leap to sex. "Nest's pretty laid back, though, so it's not like we get into fights with the other caverns like some of 'em do up the spiral." She pushed herself into a better seated position, propping her elbows up on the bank. Sighing luxuriantly as her bond slithered until his bulk rested between her breasts, she continued, "some of the daemons suck up magic from demons and dragons and craft spells out of what they get, though that's a terribly risky job -- you'd be lucky if they didn't notice you draining them. That's one thing the bond is good for, though, if you know how to handle magic at all. Let's you shape it into something useful, not just daemon-food. Of course... you'd have to know how to construct a spell, first."

She bit her lip, a bit distracted by her bond as he moved beneath the water, though his bulk hid whatever he might have been doing. "For people like you and me, there's exploring the other caverns, finding people like us to introduce to Nest, and using our hobbies as they please us. I like to break in newbies," she smirked over at the redhead. "Not always personally, obviously."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I think that's what you had nest doooOOh! Hey Shale! What are you doing? Pheonix says, changing topics mid-sentence as Shale reappears by surging forth into her vagina. We might as well take advantage of the fact that we're already at the pools and won't have to clean up again. He says before sending an offer to Ozen, Want to join in?

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Interest perked, Ozen regarded the surprised woman before her eyes traveled down to the water. "Oh, I like that one," she repeated, grin spreading wider. "I wouldn't say no. Hunt?" she asked, stroking along the length of her own bond.

~Don't let me interfere,~ he told her, sounding sedate as he slithered off of her and into the water. ~Just don't make a scene.~

"You always warn against that," Ozen told the long daemon affably, "and you always wind up enjoying what I'm enjoying when it's louder and messier."

~I'm only saying,~ the daemon told her, though he let the topic drop.

Ozen, shrugging, grinning, asked Pheonix, "how does your bond want me? I can think of a couple of ways, though I don't think Hunt wants in this time around. He's shy," she winked.

Pheonix's Pleasure: 0/27
Shale's Pleasure: 0/12

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

He, ah, says. That since he can't, oh, fit himself all the way inside Ohf me, that maybe we should press our vaginAHs against each OHther so that he cant bridge the twOOH. Pheonix tries to say, Shale making it difficult by working himself around in her vagina.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ozen, chortling at her halting speech, crooked her finger at the redhead. "Well then, come here. You can put the clothes and the soap on the edge, there. Come kneel on the ledge I'm sitting on... there," she nodded as she helped Pheonix into place, straddling her. Ozen spread her own legs wide, pressing Pheonix's further apart, and cast a sultry look up at the other woman. "I like the way your bond thinks," she told the redhead, giving one of her nipples a teasing tweak.

Then, leaning back so that her shoulders propped her up against the pool's ledge, tilting her hips just so, the dark-haired woman spread her hands over Pheonix's hips and brought her down atop her. It wasn't the best position that they could have taken to allow Shale the best action, but anything else would be difficult in the water. (That thought in mind, Ozen decided that she'd have to call on Pheonix later, perhaps from bed... at least, when Tolly or Jhael weren't in it!)

Pheonix's Pleasure: 3/27
Shale's Pleasure: 3/12
Ozen: 0/21

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling Shale flex to fit into both vaginas at once, Pheonix started to get to work. Although inexperienced with other women, Pheonix knew a few tricks one of her crew mates had tried to convince her to try with her. With that, she began to slowly grind herself up against Ozen so that the other women got more feeling than just Shale penetrating her. At the same time, Shale began to wriggle forward and backward inside the two women.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ozen allowed her head to roll back against the bath's ledge as Shale found his way into her, her mouth parting to let pass a pleasurable sigh as the little daemon squirmed enough to fill her up for a moment before he worked his way back to Pheonix. "Oh... that's nice," she admitted, biting her lip to forestall a wordless groan as Shale made another round. "Very nice... mm."

At this angle, all of that bumping and grinding was doing a little to tease the two of them, but Ozen seemed to have a better idea. She took Pheonix's wrists and guided the redhead's hands to the pool's ledge so that the woman could further support herself, then, in the slight space that that provided, the taller woman slipped a hand between them so that she had access to Pheonix's clit. "That's better," she purred, more to herself than to the other woman, for while she forsook the both of their pleasure a little, she seemed to know what she was doing for Pheonix! Ozen twiddled merrily away and, now that the redhead was leaning over her, nuzzled up against the woman's breast, lapping up one nipple and tonguing it between full lips... just another distraction!

Pheonix's Pleasure: 16/27
Shale's Pleasure: 11/12
Ozen: 7/21

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

With her hands occupied with supporting herself, Pheonix takes the only option she can to pleasure Ozen aside from grinding her hips. She tastes the other woman's breasts, occasionally switching between the two with a row of kisses on the soft flesh. Sometimes she would change from licking nipples to sucking on them, trying to give Ozen some of the pleasure that Ozen was giving her down below. Meanwhile, Shale kept up his wriggling.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

For all that she didn't have a lot of other experience with other women, Pheonix's enthusiasm was appreciated! Ozen arched her back to give the redhead better access to her breasts, the nipples of which were crinkled hard and tight despite the warmth of the pool that she was soaking in. Murmuring encouragement -- interrupted when Shale wriggled just so, the woman settled back and watched Pheonix through heavily hooded eyes. It was fun, watching her pale skin flush up like that, though Ozen couldn't help but marvel at the stubbornness of the newly bonded woman. Maybe it was just the energy of the young -- not that she was much older! -- but Ozen wondered at how Pheonix could throw herself into one encounter after another. Maybe she had something to prove?

Whatever the case, her hand didn't falter even if, as Pheonix ducked low enough to lap and suck at her breasts, it made things a little more awkward. Concentrating as she was on the action going on below the water, Ozen's grin widened as she felt Shale's squirming take on a self-serving, urgent sort of thrashing. She put a little effort into clamping the walls of her vagina around him each time he thrust into her, biting her lip to keep from groaning.

In the brief interim, Pheonix had no problem soaking up the pleasure that Shale was throwing off in waves! She could feel him building up in the back of her mind even as he crammed himself more forcefully into her; distracted, Pheonix found she could only rest her head on Ozen's shoulder as orgasm shuddered through both her and her bond. That was strange... had she felt something squirt? Maybe it was just the water, but Pheonix was almost certain that Shale had been the one to feel it first hand, his orgasm mildly ruined by his own shocked surprise. Whatever the case, the daemonet luxuriated in the tight spaces within the two women's cunts, quickly working himself up again.

It seemed, however, that his enthusiasm wasn't catching as well as it had moments ago! Pheonix was beginning to feel a little fuzzy headed, as if not only were she getting sleepy, but a heavy blanket was being placed over and around her mind...

Pheonix's Pleasure: 28/27 (New Status: Pregnant (lucky roll, Shale!))
Shale's Pleasure: 21/12 (New Status: Still Horny; Pleasure Tolerance starts with +10)
Ozen: 9/21

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

MMmmm, I think that may have been one of Shale's first orgasm that wasn't just a spillover of mine. Pheonix says somewhat woozily, however, she is determined to at least get Ozen off before she has to take a break. She lazily went back to her work on Ozen's breasts while Shale kept up his enthusiastic work in both their vaginas.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Even the fog of magic-induced sleep couldn't keep the second surge of delicious climax from filtering between Shale and Pheonix. Gasping, mouth still open around Ozen's dark nipple, the redhead found herself undeniably loosening up even as Shale took a moment to recover between them.

Ozen just managed to put her arms around Pheonix before she fell into the water, and the woman was out like a light!

What felt like a few minutes later, Pheonix woke in a very familiar bed. Her connection to Shale, she immediately found, was stretched thin to the point of being unable to hear the daemonets words... though the moment that she woke, anxious hope spilled up the line.

For Shale, a week had passed in the cavern without his bond and, finding that the time went much more slowly alone, he was missing her terribly. There simply was no substitute, for all that he'd received good care!

Pheonix's Pleasure: 2/27 (Pregnant)
Shale's Pleasure: 21 (again)/12 (New Status: Fucked Silly: -2 to the aim stat for the next 5 turns.)
Ozen: 14/21

(+1xp for completing the scene... though you two didn't manage to finish her off!)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Huh? Wha... did Shale manage to impregnate me? Pheonix says, recognizing her surroundings and guessing at what might have happened.

Last edited:
OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"You're fast," the woman -- Falia -- remarked from her chair. "How are you feeling?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Fine, although I think my bond is happier now that it can feel I'm awake. Heh, I guess we're a little closer than just bonds now, too.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Falia clucked her tongue at the woman's joke, though she seemed to approve of the pairing, in any case. "Care to see your offspring before we part?" asked she, more as a formality than anything.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, please, ma'am. Pheonix says, thinking on what she might want to ask for.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Fetching a sheet of paper, Pheonix was shown to a short, lithe looking young woman with thick, rich auburn red hair. Her skin, like the son she'd given earlier, was as black as Shale's, but the girl looked otherwise human. Then again, it was hard to tell if her long bangs were hiding any oddities, considering they completely obscured her eyes...

Falia told the redhed, "she's been named Xapheal. Rather cute," she added. "You've done quite well, Pheonix -- it's well known that the particular kind of daemon that you bonded is rarely fertile in its first year. I'll have to congratulate him as well in short order... or rather, since the both of you are bonded, I'll allow you to bring that back to him. Now, what would you like, and what would your Shale like as reward?"

----

Name: Xapheal
Race: Human-Daemon Hybrid

Experience Points: n/a
Inventory: n/a
Fetishes: (You Decide!)

Stats
Body: 1
Aim: 2
Brains: 5
Agility: 5

Build: Lithe
Height: 5'1"
Hair: Auburn Red
Skin: Black
Eyes: n/a

Personality: (You Decide!)

Other Info: Xapheal is an odd looking human -- or humanoid, as she is half-daemon. Her skin is black, while her long, auburn-red hair cascades to just below her shoulderblades. Her bangs are quite long, falling almost to her nose. With her thick hair, it's impossible to tell immediately that Xapheal is not only blind, but that she has no eyes to speak of! It's this, coupled with her slight genetic awareness of unborn things that makes her quite different from other hybrids. Most don't gain their daemon-parent's ability to control what their offspring are going to look like!

Traits to Purchase:

* Darken Hair, Eyes or Skin: (1xp each) Darkens the offspring's hair, eyes or skin towards black
* Extra Silky Skin: (1xp) Makes the offspring's skin especially smooth and silky to the touch.
* No Hair (2xp): Offspring becomes hairless
* No Eyes (3xp): No visible eyes, but offspring can sense via infrared and heat-sensors.
* Add 1/2' to height (3xp)
* Drop 1/2' from height (3xp)
* Gain 'Continuous Growth' (4xp): Character will grow continuously over their lifespan, reaching the same height as a dragon after about 20 years.
* Extra set of protruding tentacles (4xp each)
* Extra set of meshing tentacles (4xp each)
* Gain Telepathy (Receiving) (5xp)
* Gain Telepathy (Broadcasting) (5xp)
* Gain Magic-Sucking Ability: This allows the user to filter magic from demons or dragons and to gain nourishment from it (5xp)
* Gain Hermaphrodite Status (5xp)
* Gain Extra Flexible Body (5xp)
* Gain Nest-like body-structure (6xp)
* Gain Genetic Alteration Awareness (10xp): This allows the offspring, when played as a PC, to gain one free trait alteration per its own offspring, regardless of that trait's cost.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I don't suppose I could get some soap flakes for my self, some chocolates for Shale, and maybe a few fruit tree seeds or seedlings for the cavern I'm staying in? Pheonix asks hesitantly, knowing that she hadn't had twins, but the fact that she was getting stuff for both herself and Shale might allow her the third item for the cavern.

(If I just had 10xp I might switch over just for that fun last ability, but for now I'll stay as who I am. As for a personality, she likes to act mysterious, but will gets rather bouncy when given anything sweet. For fetishes: Sensualist, and daemon hybrids.)