What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Dry Parsley] Flowery Party RE109267 RJ109267

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I haven't played much of it yet but you capture female soldiers to bring them back to your hideout so you can ...persuade... them to join your cause. Pretty basic CG Hscenes but I found the gameplay enjoyable. I do not take credit for the torrent.

Site:

Torrent:

Last edited by a moderator:

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Flowery Party

Not a bad find, never even heard of this game before. downloading it now though just to see what it is exactly.

K

Kelloth

pretty nice game. Wish I could read japanise. Would make playing these games a lot easier.
Having hard time to get more girls to unlock more H-scenes...

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

pretty nice game. Wish I could read japanise. Would make playing these games a lot easier.
Having hard time to get more girls to unlock more H-scenes...
I think you need to find a way to expand the house in order to fit more girls, but I'm not 100% sure.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

... you capture female soldiers to bring them back to your hideout so you can ...persuade... them to join your cause.
Persuasion is my forte, baby. Especially when I explain the situation and kindly ask for their assistance. The occasional bouquet of flowers helps too.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Persuasion is my forte, baby. Especially when I explain the situation and kindly ask for their assistance. The occasional bouquet of flowers helps too.
Hello, ladies
Think of your man
Now look at me
Now think of your man
Now back to me

Sadly, he isn't me
But if he stop being a wuss and fuck all the ladies then at least he could pimp like me
Look down, you're naked
Back up, I'm naked, with a penis your man will never be like

Look again, the penis is now
Any girl is conquerable when a man has penis like mine

You're now going to get raped.

.- . I hate myself.