The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 10th January 2013
Demon Girl Pro

flintlocked is a glorious beacon of lightflintlocked is a glorious beacon of lightflintlocked is a glorious beacon of lightflintlocked is a glorious beacon of lightflintlocked is a glorious beacon of light
Default 火と鉄のブレス RJ052839

I know people like scgarden games so I thought I would post this one as well as it also does not appear to have its own thread on the forum. ( at least not as its Japanese name or the RJ#)

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ052839.html

mediafire.com/?h7rn3bum307sp7w

CG set: g.e-hentai.org/g/368598/e5d9467903/
Located by: MK44

Last edited by flintlocked; 11th January 2013 at 17:53.
Old 10th January 2013
Tentacle God

noman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to all
Default Re: 火と鉄のブレス RJ052839

Feeling a little retro are we?
Old 10th January 2013
Mystic Girl

miachan no longer a lurker
Send a message via AIM to miachan Send a message via MSN to miachan Send a message via Yahoo to miachan

I wish people would just upload like..the CG from this game, the art is really pretty but the games are just so frustrating and long and...why do people play them? @_@
Old 10th January 2013
Tentacle God

noman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to all

The gameplay system is actually fun I guess? Instead of just using your most powerful attack repeatedly, you have to actually respond to the enemies' tactics.
Old 10th January 2013
Jungle Girl

RanneRo is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by miachan View Post
I wish people would just upload like..the CG from this game, the art is really pretty but the games are just so frustrating and long and...why do people play them? @_@
Because it's fun & exciting as hell if you play through the story, realized how nonsense it is

Boobs randomly get touched for no reason all the time in scgarden's games, and I really love it.
Old 10th January 2013
Demon Girl Pro

flintlocked is a glorious beacon of lightflintlocked is a glorious beacon of lightflintlocked is a glorious beacon of lightflintlocked is a glorious beacon of lightflintlocked is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by noman View Post
Feeling a little retro are we?
Something like that more of a Slowly pull games off the RPGMAKER Thread and give them their own "home" so to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanneRo View Post
Because it's fun & exciting as hell if you play through the story, realized how nonsense it is

Boobs randomly get touched for no reason all the time in scgarden's games, and I really love it.
Yeah I actually enjoyed this game unlike one of his other games which just made me want to punch a dolphin in its face. All that running around confused having no clue what to do then randomly wandering onto the right screen to get an event. Managed to play it through to completion regardless just didn't enjoy it...
Old 10th January 2013
Jungle Girl

haladar5 has just started to contribute

Haha these scalegarden games are actually my favorite Hgames. I love the open world and the levels of lewdness that the player can inact on his protagonist and the responses of the surrounding people to that lewdness. Especially when you just unbutton your blouse a bit and lean over or kneel down and you get mini scenes where people downblouse or upskirt and comment on it and read the internal dialogue when shes aware of what shes doing. That shit to me is hot as hell. Yeah the games are relatively long and arduous, especially if you can only read some japanese or god forbid none at all. But the gameplay itself is what gets me. This particular game I have yet to beat actually. But I caved and just checked the CG which wasnt the same.
Old 10th January 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by haladar5 View Post
Haha these scalegarden games are actually my favorite Hgames. I love the open world and the levels of lewdness that the player can inact on his protagonist and the responses of the surrounding people to that lewdness. Especially when you just unbutton your blouse a bit and lean over or kneel down and you get mini scenes where people downblouse or upskirt and comment on it and read the internal dialogue when shes aware of what shes doing. That shit to me is hot as hell. Yeah the games are relatively long and arduous, especially if you can only read some japanese or god forbid none at all. But the gameplay itself is what gets me. This particular game I have yet to beat actually. But I caved and just checked the CG which wasnt the same.
I have no understanding of Japenese at all so yeah... I still manage to enjoy the game simply due to the fact it is well made and well thought out regardless of language quality work is quality work. As for the lewdness it is something that other people now try to incorporate into their games, who knows what the first RPGMAKER game was to use it but ScaleGarden gets the credit for it.
Old 11th January 2013
Tentacle God

iamnuff is a valued memberiamnuff is a valued member

DL link is down.

"This file is currently set to private."
Old 11th January 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnuff View Post
DL link is down.

"This file is currently set to private."
Derp, my bad Must have accidently made this one private, Meant to make all the ones I've currently not linked private. Problem should be fixed now
Old 11th January 2013
Jungle Girl

MK44 is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by miachan View Post
Found the CG set here

hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/368598/e5d9467903/

Enjoy
Old 11th January 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK44 View Post
Found the CG set here

hxxp://g.e-hentai.org/g/368598/e5d9467903/

Enjoy
going to just take that cg set and move it up to my post xD
Old 11th January 2013
Jungle Girl

sengai has just started to contribute

Speaking of ScaleGarden, what's the word on his next game? Last I heard he hasn't been updating his blog.
Old 2nd October 2013
Jungle Girl

HV3 is new around here

Anyone know if there exist a walkthrough for this game?
Just beat Seiren Harp, scalegarden's first, and not Im dying to played another by their greatness.
Old 2nd October 2013
Mystic Girl

Mansoor95 is infamous around these partsMansoor95 is infamous around these parts

Man you people really got me interested..
I cant find the game anywhere though..