What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Virgin island have three of my fetish - sleep rape, cloth break and shota.
But game is actually short and easy to play :< Need more .-.
And looks like everyone ignore my request or don't have it... But I'm naive, so I'll post it again anyway. Sorry for my English :<
Need this game ._.' dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ069169.html

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Challenge accepted.
I'm probably going to broke my Manhood, but win all fking games from Starke torrent.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

This night, a lot of people have finished downloading my torrent, THEREFORE, I am going to stop seeding it, if you have 96.9% THAT IS IT, the other 3.1% was a folder I deleted with extracted CG galleries that you can do with the tools you downloaded.

Meaning that, if from now on it doesn't get shared, blame it on eachothers.
Are you sure? A lot of games are missing audiofiles according to my torrent.

Miftoon Adventures, RJ096225, Ninja Quest Shino, Throb of the Bloody Princess, etc.

Edit: After playing through a bunch of games now, all of them have missing audiofiles, causing them to crash when a battle starts, or other events. Most crash right at the intro.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well,i wouldn't go as far as to call virgin island the best game,but one in the top ten best RPG maker games sure...and scale garden games aren't all that great,they are average in all aspects except for the art,but that alone is not enough to make them more than just average...i'd take any Amatsuchiya's game over any Scale garden game any time(since both circles make games of the corruption genre except Amatsuchiya's games actually feature corruption as opposed to Scale garden games which feature only scripted and preety linear corruption that only progresses with the story...and main heroines of all Scale garden games look exactly the same,if you don't count the hair color and hairstyle)...but that's just my personal preference...
I play these games mostly coz of gameplay. Rape,sex and stuff are just bonus. I look it these games for good gameplay, smart made maps and zones, normal-hard enemies ( not just "hack&slash" & get few lvls and kill everything ).

True all heroins in scale garden look same ( i was wondering why is that but couldnt find any anwser except that artist is very lazy ) but still i love the gameplay, fight system ( its a bit different and well made in my opinion ).

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

And looks like everyone ignore my request or don't have it... But I'm naive, so I'll post it again anyway. Sorry for my English :<
Need this game ._.' dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ069169.html
Please don't be a victim.

That game was hard to find when it was relevant, and most didn't really care for it. It's highly unlikely that someone has kept it around just to upload it to you and you'll have a tough time finding old links after the megaupload take down.

IF someone uploads you should be thankful, yes, but playing the victim card will only make people ignore your request out of spite.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm late to the party, but I must say one thing: I will never understand certain people's obsession with Scalegarden's works. The only thing going for them is the unique battle system, love it or hate it.

The art is rote, the stories laughable, and the men "things" are scary. There's no choice for your character. Virgin Island, for all its faults, was a thousand times better than the sum of Scalegarden's releases combined. There wouldn't have been much needed to make Virgin Island a top-quality game for the ages. All it really needed was more content, a better battle system, and a less anally retentive attention to virgin loss... in that losing it early on doesn't completely screw you over. Oh, and remove the Game Over endings for being raped by monsters in the field. Damn clinic.

WySiWyG

Reputation score

True about Starke's torrent missing files.
Thats due to the 8 MB chunks it was created with.
100 kbyte file missing means some other 7.9 Mbyte is also missing.
We can only hope some of the leeches/seeders can find the missing, do a force filecheck and continue seeding. (or ask nicely if Starke is willing to do so) :)

Did some dir listing and seems like i'm missing:
Total Files Listed:
11731 File(s) 499,181,135 bytes

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I HATED how you can't get naughty while still being a virgin in Virgin Island.

Sure, you can get peeped at naked and get the little kids some playtime but how in the fuck is a blowjob not possible? Just baffling.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

True about Starke's torrent missing files.
Thats due to the 8 MB chunks it was created with.
100 kbyte file missing means some other 7.9 Mbyte is also missing.
We can only hope some of the leeches/seeders can find the missing, do a force filecheck and continue seeding. (or ask nicely if Starke is willing to do so) :)

Did some dir listing and seems like i'm missing:
Total Files Listed:
11731 File(s) 499,181,135 bytes
So it wasn't just me. Well, if someone has those files, or Starke feels like seeding for a little longer, I'd be grateful.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

the files are there they are just renamed wrongly, as everyone should know by now that Starke has that weird problem where his audio gets messed up, but he has had most of them fixed with filemaps, so either people are not in the correct locale when they started his torrent, or his were jinxed from the start.

WySiWyG

Reputation score

^true for some files. but what we are talking about is unfinished part-files by utorrent in my case a 302 Mbyte biggy. that accounts for the 11000 incomplets files like:
Directory of E:\Downloads\RPG Maker Games\ENGLISH CREATORS\Despair Labyrinth\Audio\SE

2012/10/07 23:47 96,812 kuchacha2.wav.!ut
2012/10/07 23:47 128,556 kuchakucha3.wav.!ut
2 File(s) 225,368 bytes

the !ut extention means incomplete download.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

We're not talking about those types of files. We're talking about files that come with every game.

Things like rain.ogg and quake.ogg absorb.ogg etc.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Also for anyone that wanted DragonHunterD I thru it up to my 4shared account, as I have like almost every single game that was posted here, hongfire or other places, lol it took me 47 minutes of searching to find this darn game

the only one in there right now!! :D

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also for anyone that wanted DragonHunterD I thru it up to my 4shared account, as I have like almost every single game that was posted here, hongfire or other places, lol it took me 47 minutes of searching to find this darn game

the only one in there right now!! :D
You are my hero. Thank you <3

Isanami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Again blocked in MSR3 :mad:

Anyone know the code please ?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can some1 upload starkes torrent file and share. Link on mediafire he posted few pages back is dead.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again blocked in MSR3 :mad:

Anyone know the code please ?

sorry it's a random code set the moment to get to that floor there are some plates on the walls with hints like all the numbers in the code add to 20(also seen it add to 12, 23, 31, 22 & 14) and if the numbers odd or even

the plate in the room with the catgirl says and I lousily quote that "other players cant help you(what's anther player?)"

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Well it was average at best from what I can tell. As for the artwork, it was really good. However, for hentai games, I tend to prioritize scenarios and descriptions over artwork (yeah I play completely text H games lol).

I got up to the ice cave, right after beating the witch that shows up there. Not sure if the game gets any better after that point because I got bored and deleted it lol

Also, I don't trust rankings. Especially when crap like Twilight and Justin Beiber are so highly liked.
It's a GOR.

I gave up also in like first 15 min give or take.

So far best game and i think most of you will agree is virgin island. 2nd,3rd and 4th are Sangeki of Gear and other two games that are made by same ppl.
Again, those are better, but this game has great artwork, and it's a GOR.

Well,i wouldn't go as far as to call virgin island the best game,but one in the top ten best RPG maker games sure...and scale garden games aren't all that great,they are average in all aspects except for the art,but that alone is not enough to make them more than just average...i'd take any Amatsuchiya's game over any Scale garden game any time(since both circles make games of the corruption genre except Amatsuchiya's games actually feature corruption as opposed to Scale garden games which feature only scripted and preety linear corruption that only progresses with the story...and main heroines of all Scale garden games look exactly the same,if you don't count the hair color and hairstyle)...but that's just my personal preference...
Omg... You need to make a game yourself to start giving some credit to Scale Gardens, Virgin Island was clearly the best game out, probably ever, Scale Garden has great ideas for hentai scenes and their games have flow, it's not *game starts stranger arrives at your house, you get raped*, people hate that they have to work for the hentai scenes, oh well.

EDIT: Not bashing on you bro, just make a game and then play one of scale gardens, even if you don't actually end up releasing it, play around with RPG Maker a bit, I guarantee you'll like Scale Gardens more.

Are you sure? A lot of games are missing audiofiles according to my torrent.

Miftoon Adventures, RJ096225, Ninja Quest Shino, Throb of the Bloody Princess, etc.

Edit: After playing through a bunch of games now, all of them have missing audiofiles, causing them to crash when a battle starts, or other events. Most crash right at the intro.
Do you have the RTPS...?

If so, give me the RJ of the games missing audio files.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.