What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

There's no such thing as Virgin's Playthrough for what we found out (unless you want the good endings which you can get many ways), you just need to stay virgin for half the game, and a total slut the other half.
well, just wonder about epic dragon since i haven't find him. also in my cg room there's a space for bosses left.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I beat it without losing virginity (ending 1). Got some scenes like showing my vagina to kids or getting tit fucked at the nursery but my baby is still a virgin! Plus all these can be avoided so I am not sure how a virgin route is not possible?

And I am a bit confused here, how will going total slut get me ending 1, where she gets some sort of holy maiden power that is only possible on a virgin playthrough. Or am I wrong here?

In any case, I loved every second of this game but there are some things that I hope the developer consider for his next game. Mainly a better clothing system and more towns. Game needed to be more bigger I'm terms of towns and people and less grinding through dungeons.
Probably I didn't make myself clear, my fault.

You can finish the game as a virgin, HOWEVER, to unlock ALL the hentai scenes, you need 1 save that unlocks 2 hentai scenes at specific points as a virgin and you can finish the game as a virgin, HOWEVER, to unlock ALL the hentai scenes, you go virgin till near the end, then switch to slut.

lastmatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the game was ok at best. My expectation were obviously too high, i hoped it would be as good as scale garden's games.

IMO it lacked content and it was very clunky on the story telling and progression. The first hour felt like a game, the remaining felt like a grind to search for events. The art was pretty good though.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I think the game was ok at best. My expectation were obviously too high, i hoped it would be as good as scale garden's games.

IMO it lacked content and it was very clunky on the story telling and progression. The first hour felt like a game, the remaining felt like a grind to search for events. The art was pretty good though.
Really? I didn't think Sengeki was that good, well preferences.

This game and Dungeon Chronicles added to Despair Labyrinth were my favorites so far.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to change the game's framerate without having to unpack the archive and directly update the scripts?

I always play at 120 FPS (vs the default 60 FPS) due to the nature of most RM games but it would be convenient if I could just copy some extra "custom" scripts into the game folder and have the game load those in addition to the default scripts.

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was wondering what the RJ codes were for scalegardens games and possibly some download links for them? They sound interesting.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really? I didn't think Sengeki was that good, well preferences.

This game and Dungeon Chronicles added to Despair Labyrinth were my favorites so far.
Sengeki is ok still have a lot facial expression, just hscene like so common...
Anyway i dont konw why ppl think Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト) is good game, low facial expression like watch long AV but only 1 heroine and low facial expression...

BTW
RJ086550 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ 攻略
Virgin Island walkthrough
and

Looking for 帝国封印学舎-迷宮学園Ⅳ- 100% save, this game i play under 30min can make me sleep lol.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Sengeki is ok still have a lot facial expression, just hscene like so common...
Anyway i dont konw why ppl think Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト) is good game, low facial expression like watch long AV but only 1 heroine and low facial expression...

BTW
RJ086550 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ 攻略
Virgin Island walkthrough
and
I wasn't a big fan of Vitamin either, pregnant is not my thing, sorry guys ^_^

Different dresses, good drawing and enthralling story, that's what floats my boat. Oh and rape, lots and lots of rape.

10 PAGES UPDATE!

This post is reserved for hentai rpg maker games mediafire mirrors, before I start dumping, here's a couple of FAQ's before they're even made.

1) All Mediafire links.

2) All games where you don't have to switch the system language, use APPLocale or anything of the type. (Why? Because for one I tried everything but my computer doesn't allow me to switch my system language or use applocale even tho I'm 100% sure my language pack is installed, also, no one in the entire freaking f*cking internet is capable of making a thread and posting the file names in Japanese so we can change the names that get "moonspeaked" when you extract the game manually, and the game developers are too damn stupid to westernize the file names, again, whatever.)

3) All games are full / latest version.

4) I will NOT post the names or RJ's of the games, simply put it's just because I don't want this post to be tracked down and the links taken down in a matter of days, maybe even hours and having to upload everything all over again so hope you recognize them by the image.

5) All uploads probably have a complete save game, just delete it or use it, your call.

6) The password for all the files is Starke

7) All the uploads are done by me.

8) All the games have been played and tested from the beginning to the end, thanks to Diagasvesle for pointing this one out.

9) On mediafire, the files are named are through upload order, 001, 002, 003, 004... and so on, when you decompress it however, the name of the folder is either the RJ or the game name so you can google about it easily so no worries, it's also in a folder so you can decompress to desktop.

10) And last, think of this as the commandments, if any link is down OR it does NOT have the password, PM me, thanks.

(195 MB's)
(16 MB's)

(120MB's)
(118MB's)

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I finally understand what the mirror raa does, it can be used instead of the small kid to see the loop holes. I guess for the virgin route

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

etigoya, you mentioned a monster that dropped a gold card before that can be used to unlock more H-scenes, do you remember which monster that was? :confused

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The thing that attracted me about Vitamin Quest and Virgin Island is the presentation. good, colorful art and easy to understand JRPG games are always welcome.

Same goes for Parallel Fantasy, Parallel Fantasy Zero and Annie/Twin/Saki Quest games.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

etigoya, you mentioned a monster that dropped a gold card before that can be used to unlock more H-scenes, do you remember which monster that was? :confused
in forest area 4 near SW area, mob is rogue.

FLMDOJSG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm I have won 3 arena battles and talked to the fat merchant many times in various clothing states. (Ripped undies, undies, ripped clothes, fully clothed.)
And he's not inviting me to his mansion. I am still a virgin.
Wat is this?
I so confused D:
Please help this insignificant lurker!

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

has anyone played RJ081498 yet? It's like creating a town for heroines? I don't quite get it, and if someone knows how to play it, can you tell me? all i know is that the 2nd to last button in the lower menu advances me to the next "turn" when i'll get more money.

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Virgin Island RJ086550 Ver 1.06

:)

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Was uploading v1.06 too but ^ was faster.

◆製品版 ver1.06

1.中ボス(ガルーダ)が怒らない不具合を修正。
 2.マップ「吸血コウモリの巣」設置。高レベル時のHP削り用。
   フィールドArea1とフィールドArea4にあります。
 3.トロニューム鉱石関連を少し修正。話の辻褄合わせ。
 4.オスカーの回想でメッセージスキップによる不具合の修正。。
 5.手元に持てるアイテムを20個から50個に増加。
   ※ふくろを使用してエラーの出る方はふくろの使用を控えてください。
    エラーの出ない方は今まで通りプレイしてください。
 6.Ver1.05で闘技場のカギが最初から落ちているバグを修正。

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So can you do anything with the dog in the first city at night while nude or no?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey, etigoya, one thing about your walkthrough: looks like if you get mirror before taking the perverted kid with you at leas once, you won't be able to invite him to your party

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Just tried the trial for this (it's not out yet)

There's almost no plot, but the gameplay is similar to Zelda (over the top view, run around slicing things)

Didn't bother exploring much, but for the trial:
Getting hit by enemies multiple times cause you to get knocked down (mash arrow keys to recover) the enemies can then rape you (same position for all the normal type)
There's also tentacle vine that rape you if you get too close.

There's 2 boss present, one a giant vine monster and another some crazy magician girl, only the vine rape you though, the girl doesn't do anything if you lose to her (she does get raped if you win)

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

has anyone played RJ081498 yet? It's like creating a town for heroines? I don't quite get it, and if someone knows how to play it, can you tell me? all i know is that the 2nd to last button in the lower menu advances me to the next "turn" when i'll get more money.
Just playing it a little bit too, I just know that you can send heroine to the dungeon for leveling/item/gold. Need party of 4 for strong dungeon, and can solo the dungeon if strong enough, when upgrading your town, more character will come to the town, I still dunno to get H-scene yet, only got 1 event (seems need point from clearing the dungeon to get the event thought)

Status
Not open for further replies.