The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 29th June 2012

prkr_jmsn is new around here
Default Re: Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

Unless someone makes animations to transition between standing and all of the various sex animations (they won't) falling retardedly was the best option available. Otherwise they just become rigid and awkwardly float back to the standing position. It is so much worse =(
Old 29th June 2012
Mystic Girl

mrblack no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrazz View Post
And then the game wouldn't even start :/ Just crashed without any explanation.

Took my two hours to figure out which mod was the problem and correct things. And by then the desire to play had left me
That sounds like a dependency crash you've got an .esp looking for a master .esm that's not there, insta crash, IF you can load a game and then it crashes during an event it's a mod conflict or archive invalidation.

Yeah you cant be too hasty trying to play with mods. It took me a solid week of installing these and getting it playable. But there is nothing like playing fallout with mods!!! after I played a bit they started updating the mods and now I'm waitinng again.

And you can change the length of the after sex knock out. Default it's 3seconds for the raper and 7 seconds for the rapee, I think it's suppose to be a fatigue knockout.
Old 29th June 2012
Jungle Girl

Subin is new around here

sorry to ask this but does this work on a mac at all? Or do you think I need to get windows on my mac to do this...
Old 30th June 2012
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subin View Post
sorry to ask this but does this work on a mac at all? Or do you think I need to get windows on my mac to do this...
no idea but I'm pretty sure it has to have specific microsoft windows C++
Old 30th June 2012
Demon Girl

Rrazz has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblack View Post
That sounds like a dependency crash you've got an .esp looking for a master .esm that's not there, insta crash, IF you can load a game and then it crashes during an event it's a mod conflict or archive invalidation.

Yeah you cant be too hasty trying to play with mods. It took me a solid week of installing these and getting it playable. But there is nothing like playing fallout with mods!!! after I played a bit they started updating the mods and now I'm waitinng again.

And you can change the length of the after sex knock out. Default it's 3seconds for the raper and 7 seconds for the rapee, I think it's suppose to be a fatigue knockout.
Yeah that turned out to be the problem in the end. One of the mods required a certain skin/model pack I didn't have. A quick download and I was back on track. In hindsight I probably should have looked into that first :P

That is very true. I enjoyed the heck out of Fallout 3 and NV vanilla, but once I started adding mods, well it became a whole new game
Old 2nd July 2012

chickenhawk is new around here

Are there any videos of this? I don't play games on the PC, but I'm really interested in seeing what this would look like.
Old 3rd July 2012
Jungle Girl

Subin is new around here

yeah can someone please post videos of rape in sexout?

Also which version of Fallout NV should I buy? The ultimate or normal edition (from steam I mean)

Thanks!
Old 3rd July 2012
Demon Girl Pro

Coy47 has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhawk View Post
Are there any videos of this? I don't play games on the PC, but I'm really interested in seeing what this would look like.
I guess I could if you really wanted but my pc has been f*cking up ever since I got it but I'll give it a shot :P

Although a place to upload the video would help
Old 3rd July 2012
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subin View Post
yeah can someone please post videos of rape in sexout?

Also which version of Fallout NV should I buy? The ultimate or normal edition (from steam I mean)

Thanks!

I guess I'll try to .rar up some screenshots, that's as good as it's going to get. But buy the ultimate ed. and steam is great and all but can cause some conflicts with mods, but many modders in NV are making them steam compatible. I just remember in FO3 I had to move it from the steam folder to another partition!

But you'll almost have to have all the DLC content so go with the ultimate ed. it also gives you the latest updates...

now for that .rar
as that's uploading I would like to mention that Fallout NV is alot different than FO3. There are a lot more people and alot of the rape mods surround the people and different factions. There is still creature rape but most of the content is being in the wrong side of town at the wrong time. Most of it isn't even combat rape, just walking down the street or going about a quest and make a few wrong decisions and you'll wind up a sewer slave to Dermont, NCRCF, Legion. The dialog is great and many of the sexy bits of quests are seamless. The problem with creatures is the way NV does them. They introduced many more than just one creature. They created creature dins with a momma and a pappa and little ones to boot. They call it a leveled list and MOST of the time only mature creatures will rape but with a tweak to some mods BrutalRapers can fix that, but many of the vanilla spawns are rather disappointing.

anyways: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ezsod3km03z3aq

Last edited by mrblack; 3rd July 2012 at 23:38.
Old 4th July 2012
Demon Girl Pro

Quote:
I guess I'll try to .rar up some screenshots, that's as good as it's going to get. But buy the ultimate ed. and steam is great and all but can cause some conflicts with mods, but many modders in NV are making them steam compatible. I just remember in FO3 I had to move it from the steam folder to another partition!

But you'll almost have to have all the DLC content so go with the ultimate ed. it also gives you the latest updates...

now for that .rar
as that's uploading I would like to mention that Fallout NV is alot different than FO3. There are a lot more people and alot of the rape mods surround the people and different factions. There is still creature rape but most of the content is being in the wrong side of town at the wrong time. Most of it isn't even combat rape, just walking down the street or going about a quest and make a few wrong decisions and you'll wind up a sewer slave to Dermont, NCRCF, Legion. The dialog is great and many of the sexy bits of quests are seamless. The problem with creatures is the way NV does them. They introduced many more than just one creature. They created creature dins with a momma and a pappa and little ones to boot. They call it a leveled list and MOST of the time only mature creatures will rape but with a tweak to some mods BrutalRapers can fix that, but many of the vanilla spawns are rather disappointing.

anyways: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ezsod3km03z3aq
agreed also it can bug out sometimes (pregnancy mod did with me) but you can fix this by simply saving and loading.
However be warned you might wanna start a new save it can screw up your saves a little.
Old 4th July 2012
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coy47 View Post
agreed also it can bug out sometimes (pregnancy mod did with me) but you can fix this by simply saving and loading.
However be warned you might wanna start a new save it can screw up your saves a little.
There's an overhaul of the pregnancy system being worked on. The maker of the one's I've got in the pics was the old V2 and he just kinda stopped working on it. I'm just chilling because the new V3 is fixing everything and also adding quite a few more animations for more creatures like bighorners, and also adding eggs and egg laying animation. Also look for the sexoutBreeders mod which is going hand in hand with these.
Old 4th July 2012
Jungle Girl

Subin is new around here

wow thanks a lot guys!! So I am ahuge noob at this....how does this work? I've been reading and I really like the idea of combat rape (the idea of fighting off rapists and getting raped when overwhelmed/injured) but because I have never played Fallout before, is this going to be hard to learn (i mean the entire gameplay and Sexout)? And also after you get raped, like can you just continue along or is ur character forever submissive/screwed?

Thanks!

Edit: BTW I bought the normal edition....is this bad???? I didn't want to pay that much more for ultimate D:
Old 4th July 2012
Demon Girl Pro

Quote:
There's an overhaul of the pregnancy system being worked on. The maker of the one's I've got in the pics was the old V2 and he just kinda stopped working on it. I'm just chilling because the new V3 is fixing everything and also adding quite a few more animations for more creatures like bighorners, and also adding eggs and egg laying animation. Also look for the sexoutBreeders mod which is going hand in hand with these.
I have both and yeah I know my character gave birth to a legion of ghecko eggs left em inside a house in good springs went back 3 game days later they were all full grown gheckos attacking the town :P
Old 4th July 2012
Tentacle God

MrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to allMrMe is a name known to all

Finally got round to buying FO:NV.

What mods are recommended to go with Sexout?
Is there a better bodies mod like for Oblivion?
Old 4th July 2012
Demon Girl Pro

saladboy21 is new around here

Tryouts is good if you want story with your rape.

I like Pregnancy V3...it is pretty stable now but getting a few issues taken care of.

You will need SCR and Slavery

For the normal mods breeder is very much a WIP but cool if you like that kind of thing

Sexout Sex is useful for being able to talk to and have sex with almost anyone

Brutal Rapers is needed for Battlerape or stalking. However, the original maker of the mod had needed time away so lots of people are updating it. I recommend going to the the update at the end of the thread.

Honestly since Zippy is maintaining the thread listing all that work, I'd grab whatever trips your trigger just mind the prereqes.

A main thing is updating a lot of them takes clean saves.