The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 6th June 2012
Jungle Girl

redfog is new around here
Default Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergejim View Post
Has anybody found a walkthrough of this game? I've been stuck for a long period of time now.
Someone posted a walkthrough earlier in this thread.

/showpost.php?p=355580&postcount=385
Old 7th June 2012

bobdark is new around here

i have some trouble running the game. the game menu works but when i start a new game i get this error about sound, does anyone know how to fix this?
Also I'm using applocale.
Old 7th June 2012
Tentacle God

Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdark View Post
i have some trouble running the game. the game menu works but when i start a new game i get this error about sound, does anyone know how to fix this?
Also I'm using applocale.
First off I would advise not using applocale, that's probably what caused it when you unzipped it. Try switching to japanese locale and unzip it again and see if that fixes it. If not try taking the audio folder from the demo on DLsite, if THAT doesn't work I'm sure one of us will upload the Audio folder for you

Saki Quest translation FINAL version [updated!]:
Here

Parallel Fantasy translated Fixed :
Here
Old 7th June 2012
Jungle Girl

Danton is a lurker

How do you activate the brothel? I thought it was tied to lewdness but after getting 999 I'm still not able to get a dialogue to buy it?
Old 7th June 2012
Tentacle God

Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danton View Post
How do you activate the brothel? I thought it was tied to lewdness but after getting 999 I'm still not able to get a dialogue to buy it?
It should be something you can buy at the start even if you're not lewd. very weird, what version are you running

Here

Here
Old 7th June 2012
Tentacle God

Wessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forum

After you are defeated in the four star dungeon and your helper find the memory card in the cell you are kept and destroys it. At least thats when it become available to me.
Old 7th June 2012
Jungle Girl

Danton is a lurker

I finally unlocked it, after beating the red head girl in the monster dungeon, which i think is damn well near the end of the game, ah well =p
Old 7th June 2012
Jungle Girl

dbg is new around here

I don't think there are any lewdness or main story requirements at all--I've gotten it by cheating without doing any dungeons whatsoever and with very low lewdness, at least. All you need is to have all three initial trainings with the janitor done (and thus unlock the fourth, but not necessarily taken it), though that technically does require you to do a lot if you're not cheating. It's probably made that way because the beginning scenes with the brothel jobs mention the janitor training, and so there would be continuity problems if it was not a prerequisite.
Old 7th June 2012
Demon Girl

YandereKun is infamous around these parts

dbg is right.. The trigger is the janitor, not the story.
Old 7th June 2012
Demon Girl

acamen has just started to contribute
Wink Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YandereKun View Post
dbg is right.. The trigger is the janitor, not the story.
Well, on my playtrough i kind of guessed that the janitor was the trigger, because the heroines of the previous games wouldn't do anything extreme without that"enjoying the sex" behaviour change(that is still tied in to training with the "teachers" rather than with the number of times she's had sex, or with lewdness degree).That kind of kills the whole free corruption system concept(but it's still a great concept).
Old 7th June 2012
Demon Girl Pro

saladboy21 is new around here

I'm having some odd issues...

1) I have 35 points, but can't learn a skill from the janitor. It just makes the no sound

2) My Translation Aggrigator does not seem to work. I saw note of which text type to hook, but it does not seem to be receiving text at all. I tested it with another game and it was working.

3) Which category on the computer is lewdness? I assume the groping and rape trigger it going up. 999 sounds like a lot.

4) I am not sure how the GP thing works. I think I somehow paid some GP to unlock the path at the bottom of the city, though the monsters are out of my girls league there.

5) I am curious about the brothel, but as I can't seem to buy any skills I assume I need to do that first reading the above.
Old 7th June 2012
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladboy21 View Post
I'm having some odd issues...

1) I have 35 points, but can't learn a skill from the janitor. It just makes the no sound

2) My Translation Aggrigator does not seem to work. I saw note of which text type to hook, but it does not seem to be receiving text at all. I tested it with another game and it was working.

3) Which category on the computer is lewdness? I assume the groping and rape trigger it going up. 999 sounds like a lot.

4) I am not sure how the GP thing works. I think I somehow paid some GP to unlock the path at the bottom of the city, though the monsters are out of my girls league there.

5) I am curious about the brothel, but as I can't seem to buy any skills I assume I need to do that first reading the above.
1) that's very odd, try starting a new game (on a different save obviously :P) getting some points and then try spending them, if you cna't do it on a second save you might have some (VERY) unusual bug.

2)Hmmm, you might have the "remove duplicate text" thing on, and sometimes that can be extra agressive.

3)I think you can check it in your equipment screen (third option on menu when you press X button) it's the last one I think.

4)You earn it by beating monsters, then you buy things with it. and yeah they will be, go to the shop, pick the second option, use the GP to upgrade the items he sells, that should help a little.

5)yep

Here

Here
Old 8th June 2012
Demon Girl Pro

saladboy21 is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman767 View Post
1) that's very odd, try starting a new game (on a different save obviously :P) getting some points and then try spending them, if you cna't do it on a second save you might have some (VERY) unusual bug.
Will try it. To be sure, If I have the points I should be able to hit X/Enter/Whateva to learn the skill, right?

Quote:
2)Hmmm, you might have the "remove duplicate text" thing on, and sometimes that can be extra agressive.
I don't think my TA is grabbing it at all

Quote:
3)I think you can check it in your equipment screen (third option on menu when you press X button) it's the last one I think.

4)You earn it by beating monsters, then you buy things with it. and yeah they will be, go to the shop, pick the second option, use the GP to upgrade the items he sells, that should help a little.

5)yep
Thanks!
Old 8th June 2012
Tentacle God

iamnuff is a valued memberiamnuff is a valued member

currently playing twins again, i want to use the savegame editer to cheat a little, but i dont know how to chance the stats of the second sister, can anyone help?
Old 8th June 2012
Demon Girl

djweish no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladboy21 View Post
Will try it. To be sure, If I have the points I should be able to hit X/Enter/Whateva to learn the skill, right?
No - press right.