Closed Thread

Old 30th March 2009
Cthulhu

Lipucd is a valued memberLipucd is a valued member
Default Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvayumat View Post
Anyone have any updates?
Still waiting on that end of the month pack of Ryonasaga to make sure I got everything...

But as we wait for that, how about a new Q-Bee redone from the ground up for Ryonasaga? Better animated, less buggy, more balanced, and new outfit color!

Please enjoy guys!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Q_Bee(New).zip (1.00 MB, 111 views)
Old 31st March 2009
Jungle Girl

aizenmyoo is new around here

Hello again. I finally managed to access the vhwiki again, so it's time for some news:

- VH game:

"Latest" version is apparently this one -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=776J8312

There is no new content (in fact, there's less content than last time), it's basically a test for a new decision-making system. It's kinda odd. Load up the 2nd save if you want to check it out.
It seems the lack in new updates since then is due to them updating the events to use this new system, but I could be very mistaken, since I'm basing myself on Babelfish translations.

- Fantasy Homeless (a.k.a. That game with the blue-haired girl that gets raped by slimes. Needs Rpgmaker 2003 RTP):

This seems to be a "new" version, but I can't for the life of me find the differences.

I'll post it anyway in case you guys want to check it out -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKUJ7CBJ

- Anise (Anisu?, Anis?):

This is a new game they're working on. It's still a work in progress, but it has some nice content, and it's getting somewhat regular updates. It does need the Rpgmaker VX RTP however(or is it the XP one? I'm not really sure. One of the two, anyway).

Latest version here -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PROKS5OY

- Loli Witch:

Now this one I'm not sure is from these guys, since I got it in their bbs and not in the wiki. It's still very much a work in progress. It has a very big city and a physiological needs system implemented (food, sleep and peeing), but very little in terms of actual content. Be forewarned, it seems to focus a lot on peeing, so if that's not your thing don't try it.

Latest version here -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B1NAATZ4

And that's all for now. I'll try to keep posting updates when I can, but no guarantees. That wiki is evil, I tell you, took me over two weeks to get back in, and I could be locked out again at any moments notice, so... yeah. See you later.
Old 31st March 2009
Sex Demon

Pakars is a valued memberPakars is a valued member

^^ It's the VX one it takes.

Anyone know what the hell you're supposed to do in Fantasy Homeless? :O

Oh, and I just got one of the good endings in blank blank shoujo. Good lord.
Old 4th April 2009
Jungle Girl

Tvayumat is new around here

So... for the Loli Witch one, have any kind of list for what content there is? I'm lost.
Old 5th April 2009
Tentacle God

Keylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forum

Here's another VX game for anyone interested:

http://rapidshare.com/files/211286197/RJ047617.rar

This one's actually complete :P.
Old 5th April 2009
Tentacle God

Diagasvesle is a glorious beacon of lightDiagasvesle is a glorious beacon of lightDiagasvesle is a glorious beacon of lightDiagasvesle is a glorious beacon of lightDiagasvesle is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Diagasvesle

What is that one about? It's 82 megabytes big I believe.

Insanity
The road to happiness is paved with self delusion

Currently Working on and need votes for:
CYOAS Diagasvesle Style 3
Completed Adventure stories:
Choose your own adventure story DoP style. Diagasvesle.
Dead Adventure Stories:
C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle style 1
Old 5th April 2009
Cthulhu

Lipucd is a valued memberLipucd is a valued member

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/prod.../RJ047617.html
I know this one, rather "eh" TBH, but then again games with just hentai stills don't do much for me anymore...
Old 6th April 2009
Sex Demon

People need to be describin tha' games they be postin, brah.

Edit: Holy fuck, the huge size wasn't for nothing. WTB translation. >.>

Last edited by Pakars; 6th April 2009 at 05:56.
Old 9th April 2009
Tentacle God

Keylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forum

Updated version of Loliwitch here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2EHKJOPR
Old 9th April 2009
Hentai Master

lurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keylo View Post
Updated version of Loliwitch here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2EHKJOPR
How does this one work? Or how is it played?

Most nonlurkiest lurker on the fourum(s) since 2004
Old 9th April 2009
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
How does this one work? Or how is it played?
Eh... generally I'd say it's similar to VH, but with alot less h-scenes/developed. What's different though, is that there's a day/night system that changes your surroundings accordingly. Like at night, shops will be closed, many npcs will have headed back into their homes... etc. There's also a "hunger"/"pee"/"tiredness" system, which for now, doesn't do much as there's no actual combat past the tutorial one that gives you the witch hat, but once the actual game is completed... Yeah.
Old 9th April 2009
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBunnyBun View Post
Thanks for the upload of lolimaho. the possibilities of it is quickly getting it up in my favorite games choice.

Fantastic Homeless I think had a great promise, pity it died. Hopefully lolimaho doesn't
Hahaha, no don't thank me. All I did was rip it off from hentaipalm. Credit goes to the original poster. Nice to see you here btw.
Old 9th April 2009
Sex Demon

What do you do in lolimaho anyways? X_X
Old 10th April 2009
Jungle Girl

lexus has just started to contribute

For the lolimaho game theres more to it then you initially see.
Your set with physical needs to start with as keylo mentioned,when the need reaches its limit your screen flashes red like your poisoned and you loose hp,dont worry though as this doesent seem to kill you. Before the limit is reached she'll give you a warning by saying something. the best way to decifer this is using agth+atlas ( for simplicity http://fhcofbrasil.googlepages.com/AGTHGENERALHELP.htm I'll put this up again)
Theres several ready available h-scenes and some you need to work for ( i think)
Heres what I've found: Aside from the lilicon guy one floor up middle door (only available in morning time) theres a door marked with a redcross inside the quest hall (building marked with shoes on sign) on the second floor, theres a doctor who gives you an "exam".
In the church, which is located east of the questhall map as soon as you enter turn left theres a naked boy,approach for a bath scene.
if you get a bottle of milk and drink it you get an empty bottle item, when her need to pee is at the max go down into the sewers ( all the way south of starting map at the bottom right you'll see a doorway) walk a bit and use the bottle to pee in, a guy shows up and rapes her.(credit to uchihahiei on hpalm for findin that) This is repeatable.
She'll use the bottles on any map without NPCs on it, havent found any other corosponding scenes but...maybe.
If you've done enough to get her sexual desire up clicking on your bed choosing option 2 has her masturbate. also in the bedroom next to hers (same appartment) theres a chest with loads of money.
theres an auto encounter with a witch as soon as you try taking your first quest,you get a new outfit and magic hat when its done, afterwards you can access the quests.Though I'm not sure they all work.
the baths in your appartment open at 16:00 havnt found much there yet.
Theres a clock item in your inventory, and time goes by as you walk or comence an event,every step makes it later.
lastly going east of the red and white awning shops will lead to an old lady in a stand that sells potions, one makes you a beast girl,one makes you a hermaphrodite and one removes both effects.
There we go, thats all I have, Im sure like simora theres more but just needs found.

Last edited by lexus; 10th April 2009 at 18:37.
Old 13th April 2009
Jungle Girl

lexus has just started to contribute

Did I kill the thread? LOL
Closed Thread

Tags
"rpg maker games torrent link, hentai4daily is watching you!, heros of hero gathered, i thought what i'd do was, i'd pretend i was one of those deaf-mutes, keirand was here, oh god theirs kittens all over my balls o_o, rpg, rpg hentai games old, screw you guys i'm going home, some call them demons i call them bitches, soulles > all, soulles > all after starke, spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace, starke = huge snob, starke rules this thread, tags. tags everywhere., watisthisidonteven, where am i?, who_are_all_this_people?, wth with this weird tags