The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 8th February 2009
Tentacle God

Guyver2216 has just started to contribute
Default Re: Sex Mugen

i cant seem to get this to extract properly. I try to extract it and it either freezes up on me or the files dont seem to show up in the new directory.
Old 9th February 2009
Demon Girl Pro

Sairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular member

@Rule 34
To put into windowed mode hit alt+enter.

@Gamerdamer
Yes you have to download all the parts and extract it. The game is a total of about 1.8GB. It's basically a 2d fighting game with litteral rapeable characters. The whole mugen system is a completly customizable 2d fighter where people can edit just about everything and are able to create and use thier own characters.

@CloudXDP
Your welcome XD.

@Dreana
Download all 6 parts into the same folder and extract.

Last edited by Sairu; 9th February 2009 at 00:50.
Old 9th February 2009
Tentacle God

nope not working. it seems every individual download has some single file that wont extract properly according to the error messages.
Old 9th February 2009
Hentai Master

lurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lurker

I got it to extract right, just hadn't tested yet

Most nonlurkiest lurker on the fourum(s) since 2004
Old 9th February 2009
Demon Girl Pro

Sairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular member

@Dreana
Which extraction tool are you using? I recommend using winrar.

Old 9th February 2009
Tentacle God

winace. but i'll see if i can find a winrar download.
Old 9th February 2009
El Presidente

aika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to aika

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerdamer View Post
wow do we have to DL all o.0...well what is this game about ? ive been gone too long damn hackers
Imagine Queen of Fighters, then multiply how good it is by 3. That's a good estimate

Sairu, I would really appreciate that kuromaru version you have.

Old 9th February 2009
Demon Girl Pro

@Aika
Alright I'll upload it then put it here along with the command list.

Old 9th February 2009
El Presidente

aika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to aika

Thanks

Old 9th February 2009
Jungle Girl

daemonhany has just started to contribute

I have downloaded the kuro-mugen and the sex mugen 6 zip files, have unziped them into the data, stages, chars, sound folders, copied do content and pasted them in the corret folder, when i want to start the mugen he shows an error mesangem that is something wrong with the "data/mugen.cfg" and it don't start, so i put the old one back in place, it starts, but no caracter other then the kung-fu man. (and I don't downloaded it to see that guy)
hope u guys can help me.
Old 9th February 2009
Demon Girl Pro

@daemonhany
Do not combine different mugens by copy and paste. The fact is that kuro-mugen and sex mugen are different screenpacks. In otherwords they are different versions of the same game. If you want the characters from kuro-mugen or from sex mugen just copy the charater files. The error message is telling you that the mugen your running does not recognize the data files since you replaced or renamed the files. Besides, why would you want to combine sex mugen and kuro-mugen. Delete all your mugen data and re extract EITHER kuro-mugen or sex mugen but not both.

Old 9th February 2009
Hentai Master

lurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond repute

OMG the keys changed! How you choose fight chars? *hopes it's not numpad*

Old 9th February 2009
Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z

Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Twisted

By going into options and changing the keys.
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks
Old 9th February 2009
Hentai Master

May I add how can I get the keys to let me do that first?

Old 9th February 2009
Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z

Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Twisted

I used the arrow keys on the menu.
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks

Tags
kuromaru, mugen, sex mugen