What's new

Free Flash!

Eripme

Lurker
Reputation score

flash builder in your browser! I been looking for something like this and I think its worth sharing, note that you will need to know (or learn) coding

its also worth pointing out that those who use Macromedia flash may find this useful as well. it looks like any code you make can be easily shared as well as you can use anyone's shared code

if you want to animate I also found a free in your browser animation studio

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Free Flash!

Awesome find Eripme! I have been looking to get started in flash games, but I did not want to pay the money for the Adobe software. I had hoped by now that Linux would have had a free software version available, but sadly--nothing.

This is great news for others like me looking to create flash games.

xWellanx

Reputation score

nice, i also know a free software to do flash application: Haxe.
It's pretty easy to do things if you have the basics in object oriented programing languages... I was able to make an arkanoid-like flash game (just the strict minimum) in only 2 hours with it (I've practiced Haxe a bit before that). Note that you won't write ActionScript code...
here is a link (you can find some documentation on the same site) :

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Why the hell is this in the Hentai Games section when a FLASH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM IS CLEARLY NOT A HENTAI GAME. And the argument of "HURR DURR BUT IT CAN ALLOW YOU TO CREATE HENTAI GAMES" IS NOT A GODDAMN VALID ARGUMENT. That's like saying video editing software is a valid item to put in the Hentai Movies section.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully for all of you guys, I'm a little more merciful than Oni. I'm moving this to the "Under Construction" thread, but I swear to God if I come back to spam...