What's new

Webcomics of win

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: Webcomics of win

I think it's what's going on his his mind tbh, and then the last panel is reality >.>;;

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Have you considered that the humor probably isn't about the numbing agent, but the character's reaction to it? I'll admit that you sort of have to be a fan of the comic in order to find that funny, but the humorous part to me wasn't "haha, that numbing agent fucked him up," but was "Ha, Rayne would be paranoid about something intangible working or not working like a child might be, and then do a complete about-face after the procedure." And of course looking at someone before drugs and an hour after drugs is usually funny.

Last edited:

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't believe hasn't been mentioned yet. Be warned, lots of archive to get through.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Thisthisthis fucking this <3

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Mostly for those of oyu who play DnD

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Did a couples searches of the thread using the search tool, didn't turn up anything, so I apologize if this has been posted already, but I just had to share this.

- I only just started reading it today (took about 10 hours to read through the archives, not including breaks), but I can't wait to see where it goes.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I sence symbolism with that wreath...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I've just got into . Its pretty dull over all but it appears to be just getting interesting, also the artist has a drawing of death on their blog and i think that is just tops.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

- Webcomic about, to my knowledge, a fictional MMOR- ..... Yeah, yeah, I know, there's a bagillion webcomics based on MMOs, and gaming in general, but so far I'm liking it.
ANYWAYS.
But yeah, a webcomic based on a fictional MMORPG. Apparently started in 2004, so there's a decent archive, though I think there's a few months worth of filler stuff as well.

Examples:
-Early
-Mid
-Recent

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

*ahem* Anyone remember that Slimy Thief doijin that was posted a while ago?

Seems they went into the webcomic buisness as well:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

From what I can tell none, or at least very few of you read from MS Paint Adventures. Do yourselves a favour and start reading it. If you're unsure about it read the first arc and then decide whether you'll continue or not. Admittedly it does start slow, but the awesomeness soon kicks in. If you've read any of Andrew Hussies stuff before the layout is similar to his previous works, though for those who haven't it's kind of like a comic set up as a CYOA though without you actually putting down idea's for what's to happen next.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

From what I can tell none, or at least very few of you read from MS Paint Adventures. Do yourselves a favour and start reading it. If you're unsure about it read the first arc and then decide whether you'll continue or not. Admittedly it does start slow, but the awesomeness soon kicks in. If you've read any of Andrew Hussies stuff before the layout is similar to his previous works, though for those who haven't it's kind of like a comic set up as a CYOA though without you actually putting down idea's for what's to happen next.
Admittedly I couldn't be bothered to read very far, but that looks like it really, really sucks.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I try to read a couple of pages of Homestuck a day until I'm caught back up, then I usually wind up letting it go for a month or two before I go back to it. I enjoy it, but sometimes it's kinda all over the place. I went through the entire archive when I first found it from the beginning up to the page it was currently at..... I can't remember the exact name... it was when
Jade's dream-self was trying to wake up John's dream-self, and wound up sacrificing herself so he could live, I think it was somewhere in Act 4
and I swore I would never do that again. just so... much... reading... in one sitting.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I try to read a couple of pages of Homestuck a day until I'm caught back up, then I usually wind up letting it go for a month or two before I go back to it. I enjoy it, but sometimes it's kinda all over the place. I went through the entire archive when I first found it from the beginning up to the page it was currently at..... I can't remember the exact name... it was when
Jade's dream-self was trying to wake up John's dream-self, and wound up sacrificing herself so he could live, I think it was somewhere in Act 4
and I swore I would never do that again. just so... much... reading... in one sitting.
Oh god, it actually took me about 7 days but I finished it all. 3 hours for the first three days, 12 hours for the fourth day and about 5-6 hours for the last three days. And yeah, shit can be confusing as all hell (especially the Intermission), but it's such a good read.

@Hooker; Like I said, you should read the first arc in its entirety because, like almost everything else, it starts off slow. It can also be confusing as all hell at the beginning too because it doesn't really explain much until later on. But if you're adamant you won't like it I'm not going to force you to change your opinion.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Double post but it's been a week so bluh.

Anywho, not sure whether this has been posted here before but apparently the people behind Eerie Cuties and Magick Chicks do an . I'm also still confused as to how there's very little in the way of Eerie Cuties hentai considering the recent happenings in it.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Insane Yeti Squirrel.

If you haven't checked it out... check it out.

Last edited:

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you guys maybe saw this before but I haven't. :rolleyes: Besides don't think I ever posted in this thread before... :eek:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So he eats a cookie then she eats a cookie?