What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: The secret...

I believe the new secret is on Fluid Hunter. Sometimes when she grabs you from the air, instead of doing her normal slam, she shoves her hand up Tiki's vagoo and sucks milk from one for her tits.

Unless that was added last time.
That was added last update. FH does it rarely. And Mistix... nevermind. What you describe as a secret I already knew. meh.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The secret...

That was added last update. FH does it rarely. And Mistix... nevermind. What you describe as a secret I already knew. meh.
Yes, it was in the last update. But I have no idea what you are talking about...
Fluidhunter wouldn't stop doing that move...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Well I found out where the secret is :p
It's on the amoeba monster. I'm not gonna spoil by telling how to get it. All I can say is that it has an ending and it must be done on the right timing.

That secret is really worth it :p

Good luck finding it ;)
OH MY GOD, THAT TIMING WAS SO DIFFICULT

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Ive yet to meet said creature because i suck at fighters in general. The bee keeps kicking my ass when i try seeing whats next on the monster charts.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

you can level select.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

The stage select number stops after the bee, or well, it stops saying whats next, then when i press to the next it goes to stage 2, so i figured it reverts back to stage 1 after you go past stage 6.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Then you don't have the latest version

Singsong

Lurker
Reputation score

Since I'm not talking english I'll stop showing the truth that's right in front of your eyes
Looking back some I realise now you didn't see that we'd already had someone post that Amoeba has a finishing animation now. So I kinda see where you're coming from, but if you'd looked I think one page back before you posted, you'd have seen it was common knowledge.

Thanks for trying to let us know what the secret was, the reason it bit you in the ass is that we already knew it and thought you'd found something else.

So, I at least apologise for the communications breakdown, and hopefully your rep won't get nuked into the floor. :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

or he could just not flip out for saying something dumb.

snowy867

Reputation score

gah....... cant find the secret ending. i tried letting the amoeba have full sp bar but he doesn't do any special moves! any hints?:confused:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Fucking trolls

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

For all I care you can call me whatever you want, you can even insult me til you piss on my grave after I'm dead. You can all negrep me all you want. I seriously don't care a tiny bit of shit about that at all.

If it makes you all happy being bitchy about everything I post go ahead.
Btw don't come posting saying you're sorry or explaining anything at all, you don't have to and quite sincerely I won't care whatever any of you say. I didn't do anything wrong, I'm a human being and I guess that you've forgotten what's it like to be human and I pity that, but that's just another story.

P.S. If you feel like you must have to post something to insult me go right ahead, my posting on these forums (trying to help or contribute to this forum) is over. Good job you finally done it.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

And nothing of value was lost.

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This thread is no longer a sticky. sad.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey, there's a solution, Darkfire, sticky ALL the threads. We wouldn't really see any of the new ones that pop up, however. At least, not if we didn't search on some of the back pages.