Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 10th March 2010
Demon Girl Pro

accureye has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: [Illusion] Box -Hako- English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix Alugere View Post
Is that seriously 28 parts?
UGHHH.....one of these days ill mess with this dl but that's not going to be soon unless someone can redo this with just 10-15 parts cuse other wise ill just waste one night or so to do all of this

whatever i can't win
Old 11th March 2010
Tentacle God

GargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond repute

Why not just throw it into JDownloader and let it download overnight or something?
Old 11th March 2010
Grim Reaper

demongod is infamous around these partsdemongod is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to demongod

when i get full dl done i'll put together and upload to mu what is mu's max cap for free acnt's
Old 9th April 2010

Cappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these partsCappy is famous around these parts

5 parts down..... just need the rest to go, this may take awhile D=

I hope it works when it's done, Imma make shuur I do all da fancy instructions right this time.

Why am I misspelling purposely so much today?,
And why are all my posts ending in questions recently?

Spoiler
Old 3rd June 2010

Soulgunner is new around here

Hello im new here. Part 21 ist not available. Can you reupload pls?
Old 3rd June 2010
Grim Reaper

Cool Re: [Illusion] Box -Hako- English

umm just out of curiosity can someone who's dl'd all the files can they shrink it to maybe like say 5-7 250mb files insted of 25+ please
Old 6th June 2010
Jungle Girl

OkiGO is new around here

Id dowload this but most of the parts are missing now. I guess they went dead over a long non dowloading period. Its a shame, seems like an iteresting game.
Old 7th June 2010
Mystic Girl

E7N has just started to contribute

Oh illusion, you make your games so good, but people upload them so wrong.
Old 24th September 2010
Grim Reaper

sry if this is a necro but could anyone be bothered putting the parts on mu or atleast increasing the sizes so there aren't so many files to download plz

edit#1 nevermind dl'ing this i'm gona make it into about 6-10 files of how ever many mb it will be
edit#2 running on win 7 just dl from the microsoft downloads place the directx sdk program and hey presto it runs

Last edited by demongod; 25th September 2010 at 08:54.
Old 25th September 2010
Demon Girl

Daclusia no longer a lurker

Greetings traveler,

I am but a lurker on these forums, however I am much interested in this game, and have one or two things that could be usefull to those who got it, so here I am with my first post:

First, I've got a torrent link ( on thepiratebay ), if anyone's interested.

Second, I've seen a number of you saying it is impossible to save the white haired catgirl you get on day 6. False. There is a way. A little program called Hako Save Editor let you modify your inventory to have grade 4 food, allowing you to feed her. ( http://www.badongo.com/file/1199522 )

However, only feeding her won't be enough. You have to use another program, called Illusion Wizard, to alter her number of days lived, in order to get her memory on day 10.

And that is where I will require your help folks: I haven't been able to find this program anywhere. If anyone was to give me a link, I would be much gratefull. Here's the trick:

Quote:
Exit game on day 9, and open Illusion Wizard. On "save patcher" tab, do "Select Save File" -> choose data00.sav. Now. under "Choose/Change Girl", select middle bubble -> press "Change Selected Girl" and change "Days lived" to 4. Press the "Save Changes" button, and relaunch Hako. Upon the morning of day 10, you will see the CatGirl wave goodbye, and you can then save her memory.

Also, if you don't want to use the HakoSaveEditor to get her food, you can also use the Illusion Wizard to simply change her "Health" to 00 every day which removes sickness. However, you'll still need to change her "Days lived" to 4 on day 9, or you cannot save "her memory".
In advance, thank you.
Old 25th September 2010
Grim Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daclusia View Post
Greetings traveler,

I am but a lurker on these forums, however I am much interested in this game, and have one or two things that could be usefull to those who got it, so here I am with my first post:

First, I've got a torrent link ( on thepiratebay ), if anyone's interested.

Second, I've seen a number of you saying it is impossible to save the white haired catgirl you get on day 6. False. There is a way. A little program called Hako Save Editor let you modify your inventory to have grade 4 food, allowing you to feed her. ( http://www.badongo.com/file/1199522 )

However, only feeding her won't be enough. You have to use another program, called Illusion Wizard, to alter her number of days lived, in order to get her memory on day 10.

And that is where I will require your help folks: I haven't been able to find this program anywhere. If anyone was to give me a link, I would be much gratefull. Here's the trick:

In advance, thank you.
i think this might be it not sure thou i put the description as wizards and warlocks one and all so without further ado try this program http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0UMAGSGO

Daclusia your badongo dl is deleted due to inactivity mate sry for the in conveniance but could u reupload it

Last edited by demongod; 26th September 2010 at 03:05.
Old 25th September 2010
Demon Girl

Hmm, link down.

Also, as I understood it, Illusion Wizard is a program to modify at will any data on any Illusion game. If that tilts anyone...

Edit: nevermind, the program is in the game directory, in a directory named " Wizzard " . Duh.

Last edited by Daclusia; 25th September 2010 at 19:27.
Old 26th September 2010
Jungle Girl

Arrngrim is new around here

This isn't a direct download, but I did find the torrent of it on tpb, if I shouldn't link to it, please let me know and I'll remove this post. (I'm still very new around here.)

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4737...Box_-HAKO-_ENG

Edit - On a side note, about the game, I'm finding it very enjoyable and I'm learning that Illusion games are quite good.
Old 26th September 2010
Grim Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrngrim View Post
This isn't a direct download, but I did find the torrent of it on tpb, if I shouldn't link to it, please let me know and I'll remove this post. (I'm still very new around here.)

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4737...Box_-HAKO-_ENG

Edit - On a side note, about the game, I'm finding it very enjoyable and I'm learning that Illusion games are quite good.
if it's a torrent it's most welcome also i'm currently uploading my split file of 9 parts to mu naming them life is what life is
Old 26th September 2010
Demon Girl

Yeah, mine was the same torrent. Good and clean, with an english patch inside of it. I don't think there's the mods that supposedly were in Rule's edition though.