New member. Just asking things.

New member. Just asking things.

• Total voters

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: New member. Just asking things.

well you should probably have done this in the member intro thread but what the hey, were hardly need to drag you over the coals for that.

just needed to get that in before other people posted, real message coming in edits...

i think the blog was what got most of us here in the beginning. We liked his games to be sure and there are bound to be many a person who disagrees with your view on them, but i think we've mostly out grown line marvel. We keep the name because the ULMF is our identity now and i don't really think that needs changing.

We just wanted a place to have intelligent discussion about hentai... not entirely sure thats how things turned out but we're all having fun so you can't complain about that.

Last edited:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

So why do we have a forum about this guy? I like his blog, and he seems cool, just what the hell, his games suck. XD A lot of you people seem nice, so I thought I'd post. x3
just what the hell, his games suck.
his games suck.
his games suck.
Nunu said:
were hardly need to drag you over the coals for that.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

technically that was about not posting in the intro thread. on the other hand you've registered your objection and now your not allowed to do so again.

fear my iron handed dictatorship.

OP
White_Venom1993
Reputation score

Well, I did used to play them, like, forever back, but, they aren't that good. I dunno. Maybe I'm crazy. XD But. I respect your objection, and this forum sounds odd. Does he even update his blog at all ever?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I demand coal burning and dragging punishment of this!

spoiled for space saving - love Nunu

Edit: *Huggles nunu for being thoughtful*

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

His blog is about as active as Oprah's vagina.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

His blog is about as active as Oprah's vagina.
This is true. But then, I defended the game, not the man himself. In the end, there's just not enough good demon smut out there, so I have to look out for what I can.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

So why do we have a forum about this guy? I like his blog, and he seems cool, just what the hell, his games suck. XD A lot of you people seem nice, so I thought I'd post. x3
I like his blog, and he seems cool, just what the hell, his games suck.
his games suck.

IF NUNU HADN'T LOCKED ME UP YOU WOULDN'T BE STANDING THERE!!!

/seious sarcasm (isn't that an oxymoron?)
lol; moron

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I'd like to say at this point:

I did it before it was cool. :cool:

OP
White_Venom1993
Reputation score

You guys can suck it, I'll get it on that board, and redeem myself. D<

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So mean. ;~~; Do I repent or something?
Your sins are forgiven.

And as for my take on the discussion, I completely agree with you. LM's games don't have the quality to make most people come back and play over and over, but for me, it was the fact that it was one of the only games of it's kind I could find at the time, a Run or Rape game, and that gave it it's own unique quality in my eyes. Right now, it doesn't seem as special as it used to, likely because I have a much larger collection of rape games with a female as the star, MUGEN being a great example, as I often go back and play it from time to time.

But, that's just how it is for me, I'm sure there's at least someone here that goes back and plays it over every once and a while.

OP
White_Venom1993
Reputation score

Your sins are forgiven.

And as for my take on the discussion, I completely agree with you. LM's games don't have the quality to make most people come back and play over and over, but for me, it was the fact that it was one of the only games of it's kind I could find at the time, a Run or Rape game, and that gave it it's own unique quality in my eyes. Right now, it doesn't seem as special as it used to, likely because I have a much larger collection of rape games with a female as the star, MUGEN being a great example, as I often go back and play it from time to time.

But, that's just how it is for me, I'm sure there's at least someone here that goes back and plays it over every once and a while.
I do like all of the tentacle rape. XD And it was great having it as a starting game when first seeing hentai. And thank you. Can I rep you for that post? XD

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

its the little scales, you can +rep anyone you want.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

LM's games are old, yes, but when they came out, they were AWESOME.

The forum is called what it is because it needed a name. Mostly, we just BS, talk about hentai, and have RP threads.

Mostly we BS and go off topic >.<

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

But it's the BS and off topic stuff that makes me post outside of the rp stuff. >.>;;