What's new

Beastiality or a Righteous Death?

Reputation score
Here's how it goes:

You're walking down a familiar street when suddenly a white van emerges from behind and clips you; you are knocked unconscious.

You awake to a dimly lit warehouse with a camera stationed six feet away from you; a man with a scraggly white beard and wild hair is staring menacingly down at you; he says:

"Happy to see you're awake, buddy; I am a director of freaky films, and you're going to fuck for me, or I'mma gonna have to kill you. You may choose any non-human being (real or imaginary; it's a fucking hypothetical play along) you wish."

He laughs maniacally; you think about how rude it is that he didn't properly introduce himself before he proposed his sick interspecies erotica exploits onto you; you don't know what exactly the man is capable of.

So my question is this: In this scenario, would you rather fuck something like Sonic knowing that it'd become an internet sensation, or would you rather fight for your freedom knowing that you might die a righteous death?

The choice is yours: show me how freaky you are

TL; DR: You have to fuck an animal, or an imaginary character, or you will die.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Beastiality or a Righteous Death?

I'd ask him if there's any payment, if he needs someone to design the website for him, and how he plans to advertise his website, see if I can get some extra money out of it. If he doesn't know one of those, I'll try to give him some offers for it, or advice, or whatever.

And then I'd probably go with, in this order:

Furries(At least they are somewhat human)
Tentacle monsters(female ones)
Some sexy aliens.

I'd also ask him if there were any retirement plans and other things, such as free days, hollidays, and if there is a quota for amount of films to make.

So, I think the answer is clear for me, I'd just have sex with things, and I could probably try to get some money out of it too.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

My answer:

"To be the first person to ever get raped by a tentacle monster? That's a brilliant reason for internet fame!"

Or if I'm allowed to cheat a little bit:

The Gender Changing Tentacle Monster - the tentacle monster that transforms any males it's about to rape into females.

SirOni's answer:

btw it's spelt "bestiality"

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think I'd rather fight, just out of principle. Ain't nobody making me their bitch.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'd fight out of principle. Not because I wouldn't have sex with a non-humans(since it's not actual animals were talking about) but because I don't like threats.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

HAH! You know me all too well Aika. I'd happily do that for free.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Techincally, adult Malon is a fantasy creature. ^________^

OR DID I JUST BLOW YOUR FUCKING MINDS?!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol Going by that logic all non-human characters in any fantasy setting, be that book, film or video game would be considered a fantasy creature.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, well I'll just take the easy path and say elves aren't human.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably? I'd fight on the grounds that I'm being coerced into this. Of my own free will? Probably, I'd choose the sex option.

Also, depending on the fantasy creature, it wouldn't be bestiality. Animals, insofar as sex is concerned, are defined by an inability to give consent. Many fantasy creatures are depicted as sentient, and therefore able to consent to sex, and any such sex would not be bestiality.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm with oni, but the situation is kind of.. vague. I mean, do I have to die if I refuse? What if I'm a 200 pound bodybuilder and this creepy guy can even lift a pencil?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I personally can't get past the premise of a car hitting me without it exploding.

But if I were in the situation, I can't imagine a straight answer, since we'd be sitting there arguing bullshit semantics for hours on end on what exactly would be considered an "animal" in terms of DNA structural variances and such, especially even more greyed by the idea that fantasy is included.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Non-Human and i can choose? Not a hard choice lol. Sex ftw.

Elves, Anthropomorphic creatures (Furries most types xD ) , a tentacle monster... Ooh! Human-sized Fairies! Sexy aliens too I think, like the Linyaari. :'3

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Once again, googirl! I would Enjoy that! I'd thank the guy and hug him.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Oooh, i forgot about googirls. x3

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

A googirl would probably feel awwwwrriiiiiiight, and Lucas, that pic is fucking win.

EDIT: Also, I'd probably do a cute zombie girl if she doesn't end up infecting me.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'd probably tell him that I wanted to be the first guy to fuck a loaded gun. Then as soon as I'd get it, I'd unload the clip on him.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'd probably tell him that I wanted to be the first guy to fuck a loaded gun. Then as soon as I'd get it, I'd unload the clip on him.
...touché

You're alright, Griffin.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

A googirl would probably feel awwwwrriiiiiiight
Understatement, wrong. That's like saying Oedipus kinda liked his mom.