View Single Post
Old 11th April 2017
Tentacle God

FruitSmoothie is a favourite of the forumFruitSmoothie is a favourite of the forumFruitSmoothie is a favourite of the forumFruitSmoothie is a favourite of the forumFruitSmoothie is a favourite of the forumFruitSmoothie is a favourite of the forumFruitSmoothie is a favourite of the forumFruitSmoothie is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Strive for Power - (mostly) text slave management game

Uploaded a folder full of portraits for the characters I collected/resized. Took me long enough, figured I should share it. Also gave credit to the artist or source in brackets (I do not own any of it, so if any of them have an issue with this, lemme know and I'll be happy to remove their art). With as many options as there are, it's not even close to everything you need, but it should get you started. All the images are around 200 x 200.

I avoided furry stuff because matching the fur color to everything else would be really obnoxious. Elves and Dark Elves have no separate race, because deciding between dark skin and Dark Elf is a spiritual journey. You'll also probably notice some inconsistencies with tags, sorry about that, I've been working on it over multiple days after all, hard to keep track of everything. Most important bit is probably race, skin color and hair color anyways. I tried my best to avoid popular characters and go for original whenever possible as well.

To add them all at once instead of one by one, hit the open the portrait folder button and dump them in there btw. I did need to start separating them by folder now since they were lagging the game to load over 500 images at once, so mass loading is difficult now. Opening the portrait window is a bit hidden in the first place, you have to click the microscope icon/inspect tab of a girl and then click the tiny transparent box above a girl's description (top right corner currently).

Update: April 16th 2.0:

Added Lamia and Dragongirl! Also updates all around, especially to Taurus. Dragongirls were pretty fun to go through.

Edit: Scylla and Centaur added as well! I'm not super into Gnomes enough to hunt off my usual site (They're pretty much nonexistent here), so I probably won't be doing them at all, or at least any time soon. Nereids are too specific/rare (Humanoids legs and hands but webbed digits, scaley, fish tail...so much going on, lol) sadly, although I like the concept. I don't think I can find much more for them.

This is probably my last major race update, unless more is added that I'm interested in.

Bunnygirl: 39
Catgirl: 67
Centaur: 65
Demon: 69
Dragongirl: 74
Drow: 49
Elf: 98
Fairy: 61
Foxgirl: 44
Goblin: 10
Googirl: 60
Harpy: 76
Human: 85
Lamia: 60
Male: 34
Nereid: 3
Orc: 26
Plant Girl: 47
Raccoongirl: 31
Scylla: 68
Seraph & Angel: 67
Spidergirl: 70
Taurus: 59
Wolfgirl: 56
Total: Over 1300!

Preview:

Spoiler

Link:

Last edited by FruitSmoothie; 16th April 2017 at 10:58.