The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums

The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/index.php)
-   Hentai Games (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   [Flash] JSK工房 Hgames Thread (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=7889)

TitanAnteus 9th April 2013 08:34

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinceras (Post 451022)
They're working on them.

Fuuma's done. I'm not sure when Devil Girl 2 will be finished. I'm not sure I can finish it.

Bernaregna 9th April 2013 16:36

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alecx0001 (Post 450985)
Umm help pls. I can't find the eng trans of Fuuma girl and Demon girl 2.

The main path of Devil Girl 2 is done, but the link is down

NiGHTS4life 9th April 2013 21:43

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanAnteus (Post 451061)
Fuuma's done. I'm not sure when Devil Girl 2 will be finished. I'm not sure I can finish it.

Has the Fuuma one been done for a while now? No updates?

ShinVeritas 10th April 2013 06:38

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
The link to Fuuma Girl Maisa in the guy's siggy is apparently dead. Therefore, I'd like to humbly request a re-upload of the translated version.

Thanks in advance and great job on the translations. ^^

DSFARGEG 10th April 2013 07:55

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
haven't used mega in a while, hope the link works.

htt ps://mega.co.nz/#!dNxAXbxC!FUSV8w1Hc3_VdKhZePGOuTkkST1A_pts5XmII3Okr-Y

evercrow 10th April 2013 13:38

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritsu (Post 450872)
Lol. This time we are a PURODU-SA- san. That's something new.

Also, while you wait for the translations, here's a very nice fap material. I'm sure some of you know about it already:
http://fenoxo.com/

People kickstarted the hell out of his next project(i was one of them).CoC in sci-fi setting does actually sounds hot.
It will be interesting to see were all those monies will go :)

Ritsu 10th April 2013 13:45

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Sounds neat. Could you provide us the link?

evercrow 10th April 2013 14:39

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
it's right there on his blog under donation bar,you probably noticed it by now:
http://offbeatr.com/project/trials-i...ce-46583939698

Alecx0001 11th April 2013 12:59

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DSFARGEG (Post 451381)
haven't used mega in a while, hope the link works.

htt ps://mega.co.nz/#!dNxAXbxC!FUSV8w1Hc3_VdKhZePGOuTkkST1A_pts5XmII3Okr-Y


Thx for the Link :D

sewermedic 11th April 2013 22:18

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ritsu (Post 450872)
Lol. This time we are a PURODU-SA- san. That's something new.

Also, while you wait for the translations, here's a very nice fap material. I'm sure some of you know about it already:
http://fenoxo.com/

Whoa...way too many furries/dick girls/egg-laying/bodily transformations for me.

I feel like unless you grind for 10 hours, you're almost always going to lose and get raped/impregnated (even if you're a GUY)/have your body messed up by whatever monster you come across.

Only for the kinkiest of kinks >.>

thatguyinthecorner 11th April 2013 23:14

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sewermedic (Post 451808)
Whoa...way too many furries/dick girls/egg-laying/bodily transformations for me.

I feel like unless you grind for 10 hours, you're almost always going to lose and get raped/impregnated (even if you're a GUY)/have your body messed up by whatever monster you come across.

Only for the kinkiest of kinks >.>

Protip:
1. enter debug mode.
2. Buy a vitality potion.
3. Consume vitality potion untill you have max strength and toughness.

Also the check the wiki if you have questions.

It's a great game. It's too bad the creator is a huge asshole.

Lucky777 11th April 2013 23:45

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Also no forced TF, you may be impregnated but in CoC you will almost never have your body messed up without your active participation.

That almost IS an almost.

But even in the cases of the exceptions, the forced changes are both rare and pretty easily reversible.

sewermedic 12th April 2013 00:01

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Upon browsing through the female characters on the wiki, is there anything that you can fuck that isn't a furry or some sort of slime?

I think I'll stick to vanilla content TYVM.

Lucky777 12th April 2013 03:25

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sewermedic (Post 451829)
Upon browsing through the female characters on the wiki, is there anything that you can fuck that isn't a furry or some sort of slime?

A bunch, off the top of my head.

Sand-witches, lotsa demons, a tree-goddess and her dryad spawn (though strictly speaking she'd be a corrupted tree goddess, so questionably some sort of demon.)

Also a tentacle beast, and in both the case of the goddess and her dryad, tentacles are involved.

Dun' wanna derail this into a CoC discussion thread so if you're actually curious you can rez the CoC thread I guess.

Duders can stick to vanilla if they want, but it ain't ever gonna be MY fault that they miss out on an A-grade game like CoC.

Ritsu 12th April 2013 07:15

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sewermedic (Post 451808)
Whoa...way too many furries/dick girls/egg-laying/bodily transformations for me.

I feel like unless you grind for 10 hours, you're almost always going to lose and get raped/impregnated (even if you're a GUY)/have your body messed up by whatever monster you come across.

Only for the kinkiest of kinks >.>

I'm ok with that. Well, I can't say I like getting EE sized breasts\dick after doing something wrong, though.

GetBend 12th April 2013 08:01

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sewermedic (Post 451808)
Whoa...way too many furries/dick girls/egg-laying/bodily transformations for me.

I feel like unless you grind for 10 hours, you're almost always going to lose and get raped/impregnated (even if you're a GUY)/have your body messed up by whatever monster you come across.

Only for the kinkiest of kinks >.>

I'm gonna pass on this one. The simple things are always the best.

evercrow 12th April 2013 11:15

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thatguyinthecorner (Post 451822)

It's a great game. It's too bad the creator is a huge asshole.

Hm?What makes you say that? I didn't catch any drama on his blog,but then again,i was not following it particularly close. Have any links?I imagine it has something to do with writing contributions from the community?

I did some browsing of succesful projects on Offbeatr,and found similar text-based game, www.fleshcult.com .I guess you could call it sex rpg/management genre.Player is a Succubus/Incubus,who recruit mortals to live and serve in his lair through seducing.It's still kinda basic though,but has a potential.And much more control over self-transformation and what kind of sex you get then CoC. 20 turns you get as trial are enough to see all current content,i think.

thatguyinthecorner 12th April 2013 20:32

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evercrow (Post 452026)
Hm?What makes you say that? I didn't catch any drama on his blog,but then again,i was not following it particularly close. Have any links?I imagine it has something to do with writing contributions from the community?

I did some browsing of succesful projects on Offbeatr,and found similar text-based game, www.fleshcult.com .I guess you could call it sex rpg/management genre.Player is a Succubus/Incubus,who recruit mortals to live and serve in his lair through seducing.It's still kinda basic though,but has a potential.And much more control over self-transformation and what kind of sex you get then CoC. 20 turns you get as trial are enough to see all current content,i think.

I doubt you will find any drama on the blog Fen deletes all the well constructed arguements against him and leaves all the bad ones to make himself look good and bans anyone who disagrees with him. Fen is also an asshole to most of his writers. Radar one of his writers was planning to leave CoC after finishing a project he was helping out with because he did'nt like how Fen was treating the other writers. Needless to say Fen caught wind of this called him a traitor and then banned him. Nowadays when Radar is brought up people insult him. At this point just about the only writers who are left are the ones who suck his cock.

He also bans anyone who mentions /vg/ unless it's to insult it.

Lucky777 12th April 2013 22:39

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Radar actually resigned from writing for CoC, and withdrew rights to include a project he had been working on in CoC - after he had led Fenoxo to believe, and accordingly to represent to his fans, that the project would in fact be included.
He was banned more in reaction to those twin facts than as a result of any of his future plans, though his banning did INDEED stop him from contributing to another secondary project.

The entirely public resignation and withdrawal happened prior to the banning, so it wasn't a case of Fenoxo somehow deciding to ban the guy because of the guy's future plans to leave.

Again, not a CoC discussion thread, but there is very little reason indeed for me to observe the spreading of blatant misinformation and sit quietly while nodding my head.

BlueBurn 13th April 2013 05:41

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sewermedic (Post 451808)
Whoa...way too many furries/dick girls/egg-laying/bodily transformations for me.

I feel like unless you grind for 10 hours, you're almost always going to lose and get raped/impregnated (even if you're a GUY)/have your body messed up by whatever monster you come across.

Only for the kinkiest of kinks >.>

You don't need to grind actually. You just need to level agility first and get the runner perk as soon as possible. Then you can run from enemies you can't defeat. You still need to level up more to be able to defeat them but you can have fun doing it if you enjoy the content.

I don't recommend cheating. It probably wouldn't be fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky777 (Post 452141)
Radar actually resigned from writing for CoC, and withdrew rights to include a project he had been working on in CoC - after he had led Fenoxo to believe, and accordingly to represent to his fans, that the project would in fact be included.
He was banned more in reaction to those twin facts than as a result of any of his future plans, though his banning did INDEED stop him from contributing to another secondary project.

The entirely public resignation and withdrawal happened prior to the banning, so it wasn't a case of Fenoxo somehow deciding to ban the guy because of the guy's future plans to leave.

Again, not a CoC discussion thread, but there is very little reason indeed for me to observe the spreading of blatant misinformation and sit quietly while nodding my head.

Agreed. From what I've seen, Fen is a good guy. He explains very well on his blog why he makes his decisions.

Also. CoC is his project. Bottom line is, if you think CoC should be changed in some way, or you think some content should be added... If Fen disagrees, then you're wrong. He doesn't need to delete "well constructed arguments" or whatever. IT'S HIS GAME. I'm sure if he deletes anything or bans anyone it's because he feels it's for the health of his community. There's no other reason he'd need to.

With that said, I don't visit the forums at all. I just play CoC and read the blog sometimes.

NiGHTS4life 13th April 2013 17:00

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Umm what are you guys talking about? I've lost track.

Lucky777 13th April 2013 17:56

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
The ability to read the page that you're posting on is sometimes helpful.

NiGHTS4life 13th April 2013 17:58

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
I tired to read it but I didn't understand what is going on.

Vinceras 13th April 2013 18:34

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NiGHTS4life (Post 452363)
I tired to read it but I didn't understand what is going on.

It's a text rpg game that has nothing to do with JSK games.

Ritsu 13th April 2013 18:34

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
We were discussing a game Corruption of Champions (or rather it's creator)

NiGHTS4life 13th April 2013 18:36

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Okay then.

GetBend 13th April 2013 18:47

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Just to minory get back on track, I'm pretty sure the new JSK game is a "re-imagining" of the Shion game [Same with the DG2, I see it as a different take on DG1(DG1 has the scenario of love between 2 races that were torn by hate, while DG2 has the scenario of the "superior race" in a rate, and how war can corrupt anyone).] If i'm correct, the new game will tackle the forbidden love of a sensei and student, as opposed to Shion, that tackles the abuse of innocence and power. Sounds rather neat, I may say.

runeflare 13th April 2013 20:05

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
That sounds neat. I just wonder how long they will take to release this one. I hope its more then just swapping out the main character and tweaking the story a bit. (And I hope there is different music). They recycled most of the music from Shion into Shogun Princess Christianne, I hope they don't do the same with this upcoming game. I.E.: recycle the music from Shion into this new game.

Anyone notice that they updated their English version of the site to have all of their games? http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circ...d/RG12507.html (I guess time to update the guide with the "official" English names.)

All the titles are in English and there is a small story overview in English but the games themselves are still in Japanese. Too bad the translators can't send JSK their translated games and be like "use this instead!":rolleyes:

thatguyinthecorner 13th April 2013 22:55

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky777 (Post 452141)
Radar actually resigned from writing for CoC, and withdrew rights to include a project he had been working on in CoC - after he had led Fenoxo to believe, and accordingly to represent to his fans, that the project would in fact be included.
He was banned more in reaction to those twin facts than as a result of any of his future plans, though his banning did INDEED stop him from contributing to another secondary project.

The entirely public resignation and withdrawal happened prior to the banning, so it wasn't a case of Fenoxo somehow deciding to ban the guy because of the guy's future plans to leave.

Again, not a CoC discussion thread, but there is very little reason indeed for me to observe the spreading of blatant misinformation and sit quietly while nodding my head.

In that case I apologize that was what my understanding of how the situation with Rader happened. I still think Fen is an asshole though.

Ritsu 14th April 2013 13:18

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by runeflare (Post 452412)
Too bad the translators can't send JSK their translated games and be like "use this instead!":rolleyes:

Hmm, I guess I could try asking him about it. No harm in that, eh?


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.