The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums

The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/index.php)
-   Hentai Games (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   [Flash] JSK工房 Hgames Thread (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=7889)

GetBend 27th November 2012 12:29

Re: JSK工房 Hgames Thread

@Runeflare

Im glad i helped with my piece of information, Shogun Princess is my favorite because it gets rid of the stupid self-insert view, It was a bit of a turn-off to me. Also you kinda made a mistake in the guide about the counter-rape.moves (An extra with). Keep it up anyway!

Ritsu 27th November 2012 16:06

Update on Shion.
We've split the game with Kawaiianime, so he does the H scenes, while i do the endings (which contain H too). 3\4 endings are done, though they need proofreading and, maybe, some edits. Stay tuned.

moeshehade 27th November 2012 18:47

hi everybody I am new here do you guys know how to remove the censor from the jskI games

Gamer23 27th November 2012 18:53

I could help if you dont mind, translating that is. Just PM me.

Bernaregna 27th November 2012 19:51

And what about Fuuma girl, are you translating it? By the way thanks for all the games guys

Ritsu 27th November 2012 20:03

@Bernaregna
No, I'm not. Not yet, at least. I might do it after I finish Shion though.

moeshehade 27th November 2012 20:17

hi can anybody reply how to remove the censor in jski games? ritsu plz reply

Ritsu 27th November 2012 20:26

You should browse the thread. It was discussed several times already.

NiGHTS4life 27th November 2012 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by dienow (Post 412636)
What do you mean by understand? The gameplay, or the plot? The gameplay is actually quite simple: it's just like the previous games. You can perform actions once you have sufficient bar. You defend when she does huge attacks. Your attack damage is based on bar size. Your special gauge goes up with hits on her and you, and also defended hits. Hit her head for maximum damage, hit her armor to destroy it. When she's preparing to do a real super move, she takes double damage to the head. Your best bet is to dump all your initial stat points into damage and then whallop her in the face when she tries to do a special. You get points based on how many times you defeat her, a lump based on clearing 3 rounds, how many times you cum inside of her, and how much damage you do to her in the round you lose.

The plot is basically that you're fighting in a revolution against the "empire." She is an imperial princess defending against the rebellion. You are a soldier who has already fought her before and lost. You're basically in the rebellion now to make sure you beat her.

If you get beaten by her after making her like you, the rebellion is crushed, she makes you her subordinate, and promises to help you reform the empire. If you beat her and make her your traveling waifu, the empire collapses, the two of you live happily ever after, and she's never heard from again. If you make her your slave, the rebellion wins, and you get to keep the princess as your prize for helping the revolution.

The "extra" modes are slave mode and subordinate mode. In slave, you release her from her bonds to fight her. In subordinate, she's basically "training" you. She enjoys being a slut in slave mode, and in subordinate mode, you get to give her impromptu (but well-received) hot dickings.

This is my favorite of all his works. It's just great. Simple, effective, and she's a blond, feisty princess.

Thanks but I'll wait for the translation. The menu screens are hard to understand.

NiGHTS4life 27th November 2012 23:27

Okay so I'm playing the princess one. Style reminds me of Fuuma in a way. How do I unlock the lovers ending?

anatall 28th November 2012 00:00

I just found this sight and i just DL defeated demon girl love the game but when i get to the end I just hear music and a blank screen any ideas as to whats up?

Yatol 28th November 2012 00:14

funny-games uploaded the games on their site i hope it no heat will come this way.

runeflare 28th November 2012 00:57

@GetBend
Thanks for catching that mistake. I've updated the guide accordingly.

@NiGHTS4life
The translated menus were posted as an attachment in this thread already. That should help in knowing what items/skills you are buying in the game. Also, all the menus with the buttons that you see during battle are also translated into English. It's also in the guide =).

MrMe 28th November 2012 01:36

Where is this guide you speak of?

runeflare 28th November 2012 02:04

Last post of page 22. post 660. It's an attached zip file with a MS office 2010 word document inside.

NiGHTS4life 28th November 2012 02:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by runeflare (Post 413284)
@GetBend
Thanks for catching that mistake. I've updated the guide accordingly.

@NiGHTS4life
The translated menus were posted as an attachment in this thread already. That should help in knowing what items/skills you are buying in the game. Also, all the menus with the buttons that you see during battle are also translated into English. It's also in the guide =).

Which post number is that?

NiGHTS4life 28th November 2012 02:23

Also for the Princess game, how do you get the lovers ending?

runeflare 28th November 2012 02:50

This game only has three endings. It does not look like it has a lovers ending. Unless you count the traveling wife one? If so, it is 出奔エンド. (The middle one)

NiGHTS4life 28th November 2012 03:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by runeflare (Post 413315)
This game only has three endings. It does not look like it has a lovers ending. Unless you count the traveling wife one? If so, it is 出奔エンド. (The middle one)

Yeah about that, I played it through like it said on the workshop document but I got no ending, just text.

runeflare 28th November 2012 03:49

Weird. I just went through the steps again. It brought me to the ending in 出奔エンド.

Just to make sure....is this what you did?

2nd Ending: 出奔エンド
Reverse cowgirl on bed
1. 帝国に負けた国の悲惨きを知っているのか?
1. オレの目的は皇帝ではない
Defeat her
2. 見逃す <---When you defeat her, two flashing buttons appear (rape and spare), this is spare [bottom choice]
2. なぜ帝国の為にそこまで戦える?
Defeat her
2. 見逃す <-- spare
2. 帝国の本当の姿を見っめ直す気はないのか?
Defeat her
1. 犯す <--rape

NiGHTS4life 28th November 2012 05:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by runeflare (Post 413332)
Weird. I just went through the steps again. It brought me to the ending in 出奔エンド.

Just to make sure....is this what you did?

2nd Ending: 出奔エンド
Reverse cowgirl on bed
1. 帝国に負けた国の悲惨きを知っているのか?
1. オレの目的は皇帝ではない
Defeat her
2. 見逃す <---When you defeat her, two flashing buttons appear (rape and spare), this is spare [bottom choice]
2. なぜ帝国の為にそこまで戦える?
Defeat her
2. 見逃す <-- spare
2. 帝国の本当の姿を見っめ直す気はないのか?
Defeat her
1. 犯す <--rape

Yes that's what I did. Was there suppose to be a special requirement during the rape scene?

HerySean 28th November 2012 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiGHTS4life (Post 413306)
Also for the Princess game, how do you get the lovers ending?

Princess game? what's that game? :confused:

runeflare 28th November 2012 06:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiGHTS4life (Post 413349)
Yes that's what I did. Was there suppose to be a special requirement during the rape scene?

One of the people who posted stated that after choosing rape, you have to make her cum too. (Cum once and make her cum too(first,choose slow speed,wait until text stops changing, than fast, choose 3rd or 4th variation, and again,wait a bit))

You can try that but I didn't need to do it to get the ending.

I reset my flash to the beginning and re-built the stats of the hero. After about 15 tries I got enough stat points to be around 22-27 points for each of the 4 main stats. I then when in and only did physical attacks to her head every round. No specials, no healing, no combos, nothing. At the rape scene, I just clicked every button on the left hand side once in quick succession. (enter, slow, fast, orgasm). Then I did the pull out button, and then it went to the second ending.

You could try the making her orgasm technique, and you can try making sure you at least use your super move(Special -> Combo) on her in the 3rd round. But I've hit this ending doing nothing but attacks to her head and I still got it. Original post text is below.
===========================
Eloping ending(traveling couple,called "shuppon"):
All same, as previous, but rape her in the third round.Cum once and make her cum too(first,choose slow speed,wait until text stops changing, than fast, choose 3rd or 4th variation, and again,wait a bit)

2nd Ending (Riding)
1st choice
1st choice
Spare
2nd choice
Spare
2nd choice
Rape
Probably need to make her cum as evercrow said(didn't test it)

Hope that helps.

GetBend 28th November 2012 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by HerySean (Post 413359)
Princess game? what's that game? :confused:

Shogun Princess ( The blond chick with the armor) But people please read the damn thread before asking questions , it would be answered about five times in there and you wont be annoying the others and making them repeat themselves.

GetBend 28th November 2012 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatall (Post 413265)
I just found this sight and i just DL defeated demon girl love the game but when i get to the end I just hear music and a blank screen any ideas as to whats up?

If you are using Mozilla or Chrome, Use Internet Explorer. For some reason, it works like a charm and there is no memory leak like in Mozilla.

HerySean 28th November 2012 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by GetBend (Post 413432)
Shogun Princess ( The blond chick with the armor) But people please read the damn thread before asking questions , it would be answered about five times in there and you wont be annoying the others and making them repeat themselves.

'aight 'aight, sorry, i was kinda lazy to read the thread, (my bad :p)...
Edit: I'm just saying, not spamming or.... what ever you call it :\

NiGHTS4life 28th November 2012 19:39

Well I've managed to get the third ending. Very sweet.

runeflare 28th November 2012 23:51

@NiGHTS4life

Any luck with the second ending? Is any of the walk-through for the Shogun Princess Christianne game working for you?

NiGHTS4life 29th November 2012 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by runeflare (Post 413563)
@NiGHTS4life

Any luck with the second ending? Is any of the walk-through for the Shogun Princess Christianne game working for you?

As of right now, I think you may need to revise the walk through. And no still haven't got the second ending. And by revision I mean to include how high your stats must be. I just got the third ending again because my stats were high.

dienow 29th November 2012 02:44

Max your stats before trying to get the endings. It'll just be a pain the in the ass, otherwise.