The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums

The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/index.php)
-   Hentai Games (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   [RPG Maker] New RPG Maker Hentai Game News (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=353)

imabaka 10th July 2012 02:15

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Playing RJ098654 im on the second floor and have the fourth skill. I cant figure out what to do next. ive ran and talked to every one i think.
Not being able to use Translation Aggregator really makes this hard.

Any help is appreciated

Diagasvesle 10th July 2012 02:34

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by imabaka (Post 371778)
Playing RJ098654 im on the second floor and have the fourth skill. I cant figure out what to do next. ive ran and talked to every one i think.
Not being able to use Translation Aggregator really makes this hard.

Any help is appreciated

Fourth Skill for Blonde Girl? Did you use the breast expansion after talking to the guys in the art room 'clothed' first? Once you talk to them while clothed, activate the fourth skill and step onto the white pedestal and start the event.

Afterwards you will get a key important item - Use it to unlock the classroom doors directly next to the art room. Walk up to the penis statue and use the proposition skill (3rd skill for Blonde girl.) ANd then you'll play as the brunette girl.

noman 10th July 2012 10:52

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by doob420 (Post 368429)
Here you go, use 7Zip to unzip.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Thx. This looks great :D

pereglasnost 10th July 2012 15:03

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
On a small tangent, for buying from dlsite.com, are prepaid visa cards a no go? I heard they unrestricted credit card purchases from abroad a while ago, but is the required info still just a name, email, # number and card number?

I wouldn't mind making purchases, but in the threads I've read on buying from dlsite (many are out of date) they come across as pretty draconian. And, you do need to register to buy DRM material, correct?

Penttiseta 10th July 2012 15:34

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Is it just me or does anyone else, get 404 error when trying to translate the maniax dlsite page with google translator. Im pulling my hair outhere, becouse i cant create account.

Diagasvesle 10th July 2012 16:10

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Penttiseta (Post 371944)
Is it just me or does anyone else, get 404 error when trying to translate the maniax dlsite page with google translator. Im pulling my hair outhere, becouse i cant create account.

Head to Dlsite ecchi eng and then open new tab for dl site maniax. Use English Dlsite to figure out how to make an account. For the name and phoentic name, use a translator and stick to a one word name.

Starke 10th July 2012 16:24

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
This post, that was once, possible the greatest post ever regarding Hentai RPG Maker games, got irrelevant when Mediafire decided to be a little bitch, maybe one day a new project comes up.

Starke 10th July 2012 16:48

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
RESERVED

(Thanks to those who deleted their posts over this one so I could have two posts in a row.)

KeiranD 10th July 2012 16:55

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 371981)
You have the image, if you right click the image and check its properties the file name has the number of the RJ after it, example if the DLsite RJ is RJ84239 the image name should be something in the lines of 84239.jpg get it? I didn't want to have to explain something that simple, but having to do some work is some retarded shit, god forbids we don't have everything handed to us right?

Plus you have the image... I'm just not posting names because I don't want to re-upload every other day. If that's retarded, here's a tip, don't f*cking download it, OMG THAT SIMPLE?

Yes, that simple. Nice to meet you too.

Image? What image? What are you talking about? Can it be some images you forgot to link in your post?
Oh, I see, you are using links to images that don't work here, huh. Who could've guessed

Sokubus 10th July 2012 16:59

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
hey,

his images are down or not right linked maybe for purpose...
all his games are already postet there

/edit thx for that mirror ;)
/edit2 3 games posted and all 3 are already there with dl links :)


hf

Starke 10th July 2012 17:04

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sokubus (Post 371984)
hey,

his images are down or not right linked maybe for purpose...
all his games are already posted here

/edit thx for that mirror ;)

hf

Uhhh, the images are working bro.

And most games are already advertised here, not shared. Some of them are actually hard to google out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiranD (Post 371982)
Image? What image? What are you talking about? Can it be some images you forgot to link in your post?
Oh, I see, you are using links to images that don't work here, huh. Who could've guessed

Then would you be so kind to point me out to a image host that WORKS here?

Because I'm seeing the images just fine.

KeiranD 10th July 2012 17:19

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Edit: I see.. your images will work mostof the time only for you... And links to images change, huh.

Starke 10th July 2012 17:24

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiranD (Post 371995)
If I'm not mistaken, you are using wrong links to your images
Here's a test of your image using another link:
http://s11.postimage.org/bnbhpxhv5/087500.jpg

so you need to use other links or another service like imgur.com

Can you see them now?

KeiranD 10th July 2012 17:29

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 371996)
Does imgur accept 18+ images?

Now that I think about it, it doesn't. My images have never been reported though, huh.

Starke 10th July 2012 17:31

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiranD (Post 371999)
Now that I think about it, it doesn't. My images have never been reported though, huh.

Then I don't give a damn, uploaded there anyway :rolleyes:

Can you see them now? xD

Barmaleus 10th July 2012 17:39

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
I see them

Starke 10th July 2012 17:40

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barmaleus (Post 372003)
I see them

Okay good, so do you guys want the mirrors or not? If not I'll just stop uploading.

Diagasvesle 10th July 2012 17:46

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372004)
Okay good, so do you guys want the mirrors or not? If not I'll just stop uploading.

Mirrors is fine. Through it would also be good of you to add to the links that you have tested them and that they are safe. Those sort of things but thank you for the mirrors.

Penttiseta 10th July 2012 17:55

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diagasvesle (Post 371956)
Head to Dlsite ecchi eng and then open new tab for dl site maniax. Use English Dlsite to figure out how to make an account. For the name and phoentic name, use a translator and stick to a one word name.

Thank you very much !! I finaly got it. Now i go buy the yafusas new game and start furious fapp.. i mean gaming :D

Starke 10th July 2012 18:18

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
If someone can post the audio map for BFRPG it would be amazing.

(Go into the AUDIO folder, Open it, open BGS folder, copy the file names, past it here, do the same for SE folder.)

soulles 10th July 2012 18:27

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Would be awesome if someone could share the CG of the Yatsufusa game..
RJ098654
(since I cant play it... :()
Realy wished I could make an account and buy the game.... but I can't... :rolleyes:

KeiranD 10th July 2012 18:49

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372021)
If someone can post the audio map for BFRPG it would be amazing.

(Go into the AUDIO folder, Open it, open BGS folder, copy the file names, past it here, do the same for SE folder.)

BGS:
イマラ1.wav
フェラ.wav
フェラ2.wav
やばい時.wav
普通の時.wav
普通の時2.wav
SE:
くちゅ1.wav
... to
くちゅ20.wav (just change numbers)
ぴちゃ1.wav
...to
ぴちゃ20.wav (numbers)

pereglasnost 10th July 2012 19:12

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Btw, in regards to making a cache of Rpgmaker games, I think it's a good idea and all but it'd make more sense to make a sub-thread for aggregating all the games with mediafire links in one post, otherwise they'll just be endlessly buried here.

Starke 10th July 2012 19:23

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiranD (Post 372029)
BGS:
イマラ1.wav
フェラ.wav
フェラ2.wav
やばい時.wav
普通の時.wav
普通の時2.wav
SE:
くちゅ1.wav
... to
くちゅ20.wav (just change numbers)
ぴちゃ1.wav
...to
ぴちゃ20.wav (numbers)

Dude, mad <3

EDIT: FML, I progress further but at the first fight scene this happens:

http://i.imgur.com/RN3yn.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by pereglasnost (Post 372036)
Btw, in regards to making a cache of Rpgmaker games, I think it's a good idea and all but it'd make more sense to make a sub-thread for aggregating all the games with mediafire links in one post, otherwise they'll just be endlessly buried here.

I don't want to be responsible of making a thread, that then gets merged with this one, or making this one die.

ac124 10th July 2012 19:26

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 371967)
3) All games are full / latest version.

Thanks for the mediafire links but fyi the 2nd game you posted has a newer version with a bonus dungeon/outfit/scenes

Starke 10th July 2012 19:44

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ac124 (Post 372044)
Thanks for the mediafire links but fyi the 2nd game you posted has a newer version with a bonus dungeon/outfit/scenes

Highly unlikely, I posted the full version which I purchased myself not even 4 days ago.

KeiranD 10th July 2012 19:52

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372043)
Dude, mad <3

EDIT: FML, I progress further but at the first fight scene this happens:

http://i.imgur.com/RN3yn.jpg

The problem might be in that the game is not run under japanese locale, and because of that doesn't recognize files with japanese names

Starke 10th July 2012 20:01

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiranD (Post 372054)
The problem might be in that the game is not run under japanese locale, and because of that doesn't recognize files with japanese names

That's my every day, and my Applocale doesn't work even tho I have the japanese unicode installed. Oh well.

ac124 10th July 2012 20:12

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372052)
Highly unlikely, I posted the full version which I purchased myself not even 4 days ago.

Umm. I checked before I posted you know. Theres a newer version posted yesterday to fix a bug with the bonus dungeon but yours didn't even look like it has the the patch for the dungeon or new game+ in yet.

finale00 10th July 2012 20:19

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
The MF post looks great.

But I would prefer it if it was branched off into its own thread so that others can see it.

Unless, of course, the intention was to make it so that only regulars know about it.

Starke 10th July 2012 20:28

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by finale00 (Post 372062)
The MF post looks great.

But I would prefer it if it was branched off into its own thread so that others can see it.

Unless, of course, the intention was to make it so that only regulars know about it.

Yes and no, well once I get a good number of games uploaded I'll try and make a thread, right now I'm watching IGN Pro League xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ac124 (Post 372060)
Umm. I checked before I posted you know. Theres a newer version posted yesterday to fix a bug with the bonus dungeon but yours didn't even look like it has the the patch for the dungeon or new game+ in yet.

...

Wow, do you have it or must I try and communicate with DLsite? xD

ac124 10th July 2012 20:36

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Go ahead and post the dlsite link. Maybe if you post it and click on it yourself you'll see the latest version is from 7/9.

Jesus christ, here I am thanking you for putting the effort for posting games with mediafire and you're trying to argue facts with nonsense.

Starke 10th July 2012 20:47

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ac124 (Post 372070)
Go ahead and post the dlsite link. Maybe if you post it and click on it yourself you'll see the latest version is from 7/9.

Jesus christ, here I am thanking you for putting the effort for posting games with mediafire and you're trying to argue facts with nonsense.

lol, I just asked if you had the latest version that you could post to compare with mine xD

If mine's outdated, I'm saying that I have to mail DLsite and say that my download wasn't the latest.

NaoSoul 10th July 2012 20:49

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372075)
lol, I just asked if you had the latest version that you could post to compare with mine xD

If mine's outdated, I'm saying that I have to mail DLsite and say that my download wasn't the latest.

You bought those games and uploaded them to MF yourself? Respect.

Starke 10th July 2012 20:54

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NaoSoul (Post 372077)
You bought those games and uploaded them to MF yourself? Respect.

Most of them yes. Couldn't find them anywhere.

b1acksteve 10th July 2012 21:42

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Doanyone have downloads for these two

RJ098654

RJ092818

Starke 10th July 2012 22:15

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by b1acksteve (Post 372095)
Doanyone have downloads for these two

RJ098654

RJ092818

The first one is protected IIRC.

The second one I didn't like, I have one by the same creator, but it's quite different from what I was expecting, I can post if you want.

Oiz 10th July 2012 22:20

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by b1acksteve (Post 372095)
Doanyone have downloads for these two

RJ098654

RJ092818

For the first one there was talk about some kind of protection, so tough luck there.

Second one doesn't even seem to be a game, looks more like a H-Manga to me from the preview pictures.


BTW:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098359.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098276.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ097965.html


Those 3 RPGs are on Hentai4daily in one package:

Can't link it, because there's one sign, which doesn't work in the link I try to post it here. so, you have to got to hentai4daily yourself.

The sign is like '~' but streched out more.

Starke 10th July 2012 22:23

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oiz (Post 372106)
For the first one there was talk about some kind of protection, so tough luck there.

Second one doesn't even seem to be a game, looks more like a H-Manga to me from the preview pictures.


BTW:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098359.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098276.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ097965.html


Those 3 RPGs are on Hentai4daily in one package:

Can't link it, because there's one sign, which doesn't work in the link I try to post it here. so, you have to got to hentai4daily yourself.

The sign is like '~' but streched out more.

Bought the second one RJ098276 already

Can upload if you want (Mediafire)

Oiz 10th July 2012 22:25

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372107)
Bought the second one RJ098276 already

Can upload if you want (Mediafire)

I'm already loading them, but I think the others would be happy about a MF mirror ^^

Starke 10th July 2012 22:27

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Nevermind, have two files with moonspeak. FML

2 Audio files in like, 100. Game screwed unless I find out the real names.

ZhouTai 10th July 2012 22:30

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
In regards to RJ098654 for anyone who bought it, is it in any way similat to its precessors where it has some Battlefuck elements or is it simply a search game.

Starke 10th July 2012 22:32

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZhouTai (Post 372110)
In regards to RJ098654 for anyone who bought it, is it in any way similat to its precessors where it has some Battlefuck elements or is it simply a search game.

Haven't played much but no battlefuck so far, don't quote me on this tho.

Eiri666 10th July 2012 22:36

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372107)
Bought the second one RJ098276 already

Can upload if you want (Mediafire)

I wouldn't mind... :D

Cailveh 10th July 2012 22:44

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eiri666 (Post 372114)
I wouldn't mind... :D

Me neither o/

Starke 10th July 2012 22:46

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eiri666 (Post 372114)
I wouldn't mind... :D

Unless someone tells me the name of this file:

http://i.imgur.com/YLZ6r.jpg

I'm not uploading it, my uploads have to be 100% working, no buts no ifs, I don't want someone to be playing and in the final boss the game crashes because the audio file is in moonspeak.

There's also one Japanese character audio file in the SE folder, One in the BGS, one in the SE, the game is RJ098276

If anyone can post the name of the audio files in japanese, I'll upload to Mediafire.

Oiz 10th July 2012 23:15

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372116)
Unless someone tells me the name of this file:

http://i.imgur.com/YLZ6r.jpg

I'm not uploading it, my uploads have to be 100% working, no buts no ifs, I don't want someone to be playing and in the final boss the game crashes because the audio file is in moonspeak.

There's also one Japanese character audio file in the SE folder, One in the BGS, one in the SE, the game is RJ098276

If anyone can post the name of the audio files in japanese, I'll upload to Mediafire.

Code:

BGS: 抽送音.mp3
Code:

SE: 射精.wav

Starke 10th July 2012 23:18

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oiz (Post 372121)
Code:

BGS: 抽送音.mp3
Code:

SE: 射精.wav

TYVM good sir/miss, Mediafire link coming up.

imabaka 10th July 2012 23:21

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
on the first floor of RJ098654 anyone know what the password is for the door? i have to type enter it in Japanese.

Oiz 10th July 2012 23:25

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372123)
TYVM good sir/miss, Mediafire link coming up.

I'm glad, that I can help, if it helps you share your stuff.

It's sir, btw. ^^

Starke 10th July 2012 23:32

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Well, with that so beautifully said, here it is:

http://i.imgur.com/CNtMc.jpg

Click Here to Download from Mediafire

Password is Starke obviously, don't forget to thank Oiz!

Also, just purchased Seven Prison, going to post soon guys, want to test it first, probably going to finish it today

I can tell this game is HUGE!
;)

Starke 10th July 2012 23:39

RPG Maker Hentai MEDIAFIRE Mirrors Thread
 
EDIT: Merged Thread.

Spider 10th July 2012 23:53

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
nvm

Starke 10th July 2012 23:54

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider (Post 372133)
passworded >_>

Omg friend, xD

Well that's the problem of still not being known, the password for all my mediafire links is Starke

Sorry for forgetting to point that out.

EDIT: I see you backtracked the thread a bit xD

soulles 11th July 2012 00:34

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
more RPG releases (this got announced a little while ago)
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098565.html
(trial looked promising imo...)

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098565.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098707.html
(have a trial, not tried yet myself...)

No new announced RPGs found... :rolleyes:

Oiz 11th July 2012 00:44

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soulles (Post 372143)
more RPG releases (this got announced a little while ago)
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098565.html
(trial looked promising imo...)

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098565.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098707.html
(have a trial, not tried yet myself...)

No new announced RPGs found... :rolleyes:

You linked to RJ098565 twice.
Dunno if it's on purpose, or by accident, but IF it was by accident I wanted to tell you, so you can fix it, if you wanted to actually post 3 different games.

If it was on purpose, ignore this post.


EDIT: What the fuck, is she growing penises on her boobs in RJ098565? xD
Seems to hav quite a bit of transformation. (For now I saw Penis-growth and being Orcified in the preview pictures.)

Edit (again):
Guess you wanted to post this: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098667.html

Starke 11th July 2012 01:03

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oiz (Post 372146)
You linked to RJ098565 twice.
Dunno if it's on purpose, or by accident, but IF it was by accident I wanted to tell you, so you can fix it, if you wanted to actually post 3 different games.

If it was on purpose, ignore this post.


EDIT: What the fuck, is she growing penises on her boobs in RJ098565? xD
Seems to hav quite a bit of transformation. (For now I saw Penis-growth and being Orcified in the preview pictures.)

Edit (again):
Guess you wanted to post this: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098667.html


Yes she is, after the first image I was like "ok, buying now" then I saw the boobenis, and I was like... :eek:

Nevermind..

pereglasnost 11th July 2012 01:06

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372156)
Yes she is, after the first image I was like "ok, buying now" then I saw the boobenis, and I was like... :eek:

Nevermind..

If you're looking for stuff to splurge on, this game got passed up a while back. They supposedly doubled the content, but I've never seen links with the updates past 1.1.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ092311.html

Starke 11th July 2012 01:08

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pereglasnost (Post 372157)
If you're looking for stuff to splurge on, this game got passed up a while back. They supposedly doubled the content, but I've never seen links with the updates past 1.1.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ092311.html

Japanese system needed.

ToxicShock 11th July 2012 01:25

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
OK, YEAH.. NO, WE'RE NOT DOING THAT

We're already trying to get rid of this thread, we don't need another thread which is the SAME EXACT THING, except only uploaded from one site.

Also, if you have a download to a game, put it in the thread we already have for the game. My thanks for your contribution, but it's not hard to use the search for something you have all the material for. That would be called dumping, and it's what we ban people for.

Starke 11th July 2012 01:42

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Figured that much.

Oiz 11th July 2012 02:09

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Maybe you can use a spoiler in your signature, to distribute your uploads in an easily comprehensible way to users.
But ask someone of staff here first, as I'm not sure if it is against the rules or not.

If it's allowed:
[spoiler]insert stuff here[/ spoiler]
Delete the paces in the second spoiler tag to have it work.

This is how it looks like:
Spoiler


Since it would be just a thin spoiler-bar in your signature it shouldn't really confuse or annoy anyone.

If it isn't allowed:
Sorry, I'm just trying to be helpful.

pereglasnost 11th July 2012 02:54

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372159)
Japanese system needed.

Don't all of these rpgmaker games use japanese RTPs and thus japanese locales?

Diagasvesle 11th July 2012 04:13

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ToxicShock (Post 372163)
OK, YEAH.. NO, WE'RE NOT DOING THAT

We're already trying to get rid of this thread, we don't need another thread which is the SAME EXACT THING, except only uploaded from one site.

Also, if you have a download to a game, put it in the thread we already have for the game. My thanks for your contribution, but it's not hard to use the search for something you have all the material for. That would be called dumping, and it's what we ban people for.

What the... Erm.. No quotes to who exactly you are saying no to? Otherwise I am assuming the above+ posts above your own...

Anyway, http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098565.html here is a full save for it.

ToxicShock 11th July 2012 04:17

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
The point was made and came across to only those necessary.

soulles 11th July 2012 04:22

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oiz (Post 372146)
You linked to RJ098565 twice.
Dunno if it's on purpose, or by accident, but IF it was by accident I wanted to tell you, so you can fix it, if you wanted to actually post 3 different games.

If it was on purpose, ignore this post.


EDIT: What the fuck, is she growing penises on her boobs in RJ098565? xD
Seems to hav quite a bit of transformation. (For now I saw Penis-growth and being Orcified in the preview pictures.)

Edit (again):
Guess you wanted to post this: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098667.html

OMG yeah, sorry about that, I didnt notice I copied the text but it didnt actualy copy it.... I didnt intentionaly add the same game twice.... :rolleyes:

Thanks for pointing that out.....

-----------------------
Also seconding what was said about this:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ092311.html

A versions 1.23 would be nice, I would actualy like to see the new stuff in it, but if not possible, then I dont mind, and understand...

Thanks for everyone sharing once again... realy always appreciate all the shares... cause I cant buy them....

pereglasnost 11th July 2012 05:22

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Another question, because I've yet to see a definitive answer, does the DRM on rpgmaker games block prevent AGTH from accessing it?

Solarpants 11th July 2012 06:41

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
The newest game from the creator of Leed's Story is out: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098154.html

Looks like it has in-battle rape as well as it's clothing/clothing damage system.

Did Leed's Story have in-battle rape? I never actually played it to check.

moogles 11th July 2012 07:12

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
I don't think it did, also this game reminds me of a game looong ago called "hiro" which has the exact same character, however it only had prostitution game over rapes and very few pictures (but tons of clothing)

finale00 11th July 2012 07:17

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Solarpants (Post 372215)
The newest game from the creator of Leed's Story is out: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098154.html

Looks like it has in-battle rape as well as it's clothing/clothing damage system.

Did Leed's Story have in-battle rape? I never actually played it to check.

Nope, though it did have *some* clothing destruction. Mainly based on HP.

But the art is great. The previous game used pretty interesting game mechanics, so I'm hoping this one has good ones as well.

KeiranD 11th July 2012 08:06

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Solarpants (Post 372215)
The newest game from the creator of Leed's Story is out: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098154.html

Looks like it has in-battle rape as well as it's clothing/clothing damage system.

Did Leed's Story have in-battle rape? I never actually played it to check.

and here's link:
http://undercity.iptime.org/xe/index...ent_srl=240727
right under the image, on the right of the arrow

lazycat 11th July 2012 09:42

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Solarpants (Post 372215)
The newest game from the creator of Leed's Story is out: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ098154.html

Looks like it has in-battle rape as well as it's clothing/clothing damage system.

Did Leed's Story have in-battle rape? I never actually played it to check.

From the trial:
-It only has 1 scenario/mission, attempting to start 2nd one will cause error for missing file and crash.
-Enemy harasses increases the heart counter, which from what I've seen at 10 count you can do some H-event in the base
(so far there's 'encouraging' the knights and fucking some guy for money)
-If you're horny (fire symbol) harassing attacks will have your character react differently. Also casters can't use spells while horny.
-If you're hit by Armor Break type attack, you have a chance of your clothing being damaged, while under such effect the enemy can rape you.
-Your female allies can get raped, but with the trial only your starting girl have the picture, all others will cause error and crash.

There's also semen (some white square) debuff and pregnancy (having H event, and chance of occuring from mid-combat rape, human symbol) though I'm not sure what they do.

Oiz 11th July 2012 12:23

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiranD (Post 372244)
and here's link:
http://undercity.iptime.org/xe/index...ent_srl=240727
right under the image, on the right of the arrow

DL takes 16-18 minutes at 40-50 kb/s.
It only 46mb, guess I'm kinda spoiled by the huge RPG Maker Games in filesize lately, which mostly end up kind of disappointing.

EDIT: It's on Hentai4daily now.
http://hentai4daily.com/dlsite/同人ソフト...5998;軍/

avgnar 11th July 2012 13:41

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Can anyone up www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098154 to mediafire ? It would be greately appreciated! :D

Penttiseta 11th July 2012 13:41

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pereglasnost (Post 372207)
Another question, because I've yet to see a definitive answer, does the DRM on rpgmaker games block prevent AGTH from accessing it?

Yea, i would like to know to, i just bought the yafusas new game, but it wont let me start the game from the normal launcher, i gotta start it with the start up exe. and log in first

potare 11th July 2012 14:20

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by avgnar (Post 372327)
Can anyone up www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098154 to mediafire ? It would be greately appreciated! :D


RJ098154

mediafire(.)com/?cdrsfuxjhvfac84

Not allowed to post urls :(

atack12 11th July 2012 14:22

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Do anybody know the game rpg with animated CG like ? :
- Violated Heroine
- SLAVE QUEST
- The Sleeping Beauty

Starke 11th July 2012 14:36

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Damn it, came with the mediafire link for RJ098154 but I guess I'm late.

Mullens 11th July 2012 14:39

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Penttiseta (Post 372328)
Yea, i would like to know to, i just bought the yafusas new game, but it wont let me start the game from the normal launcher, i gotta start it with the start up exe. and log in first

You can try to hook it through the PID number, I'll explain.
Normally run the game without AGTH, go through the DLsite thingy, then the game normally starts, once it starts, open the Task Manager and check the PID Number of Game.exe (If you don't know how to see the PID, check this site mydigitallife.info/how-to-get-and-view-process-identifier-process-id-or-pid-on-windows/ )

Once you have the PID Number, create a new shortcut for AGTH and just add the command "/p****" (* being the PID number).
So the shortcut would look like this:
"C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Programs\AGTH\agth.exe" /p7088

Run that shortcut and AGTH should hook it right away.

Please let me know if that works, since I haven't bought the game yet, but will do in the future.

doob420 11th July 2012 14:40

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pereglasnost (Post 372207)
Another question, because I've yet to see a definitive answer, does the DRM on rpgmaker games block prevent AGTH from accessing it?

I believe it does, last time I tried AGTH it would not hook. ITH works fine though.

Starke 11th July 2012 14:50

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by atack12 (Post 372340)
Do anybody know the game rpg with animated CG like ? :
- Violated Heroine
- SLAVE QUEST
- The Sleeping Beauty

VH and SQ have animated gifs, Sleeping beauty has movies actually.

BFRPG has animated CG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doob420 (Post 372346)
I believe it does, last time I tried AGTH it would not hook. ITH works fine though.

This ^

AGTH already stops working with some normal games for whatever reason, now imagine protected games xD

Penttiseta 11th July 2012 15:07

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mullens (Post 372345)
You can try to hook it through the PID number, I'll explain.
Normally run the game without AGTH, go through the DLsite thingy, then the game normally starts, once it starts, open the Task Manager and check the PID Number of Game.exe (If you don't know how to see the PID, check this site mydigitallife.info/how-to-get-and-view-process-identifier-process-id-or-pid-on-windows/ )

Once you have the PID Number, create a new shortcut for AGTH and just add the command "/p****" (* being the PID number).
So the shortcut would look like this:
"C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Programs\AGTH\agth.exe" /p7088

Run that shortcut and AGTH should hook it right away.

Please let me know if that works, since I haven't bought the game yet, but will do in the future.

It just says cant attach the progres. Fuck you DRM :D Thank you for the help anyways. +rep for you good sir

PS: I am kinda stuck at the start. I have gotten the cloths for the older girl, and now i am stumped, cant figure what to do next

Starke 11th July 2012 16:15

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Alright guys, don't know if this been shared before but here's the Mediafire mirror for Seven prison.

http://i.imgur.com/uzp8Y.jpg

Click Here to Download

My post with Mediafire links has been updated, and now has Leeds Quest, the new game by the same creator, and Seven Prison.

NekoMG2 11th July 2012 16:17

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by pereglasnost (Post 372157)
If you're looking for stuff to splurge on, this game got passed up a while back. They supposedly doubled the content, but I've never seen links with the updates past 1.1.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ092311.html

I only have Ver 1.21, can upload it if you want, but it will took a while...
Ver 1.23 have 2 more H event thought.

EDIT: and if not wrong I get the ver 1.21 at ULMF here, but dunno which thread...

Starke 11th July 2012 16:19

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NekoMG2 (Post 372372)
I only have Ver 1.21, can upload it if you want, but it will took a while...
Ver 1.23 have 2 more H event thought.

I'll try to find a link for v.1.23 and then upload to mediafire although if I can't find, I'll just buy the game and upload to mediafire anyway.

NVM, not going to pay 15 bucks for 2 H-Scenes.

finale00 11th July 2012 16:33

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Oh, some of those games have been pretty hard to find cause of all the filehost shutdowns and withdrawals. Lately rather than deleting stuff that I'm bored with, I decided to just toss them in some backup externals even though I probably won't ever look at it again. I guess in a couple years most of the old stuff would be history and no one would buy it either cause it's old.

Starke 11th July 2012 16:34

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by finale00 (Post 372379)
Oh, some of those games have been pretty hard to find cause of all the filehost shutdowns and withdrawals. Lately rather than deleting stuff that I'm bored with, I decided to just toss them in some backup externals even though I probably won't ever look at it again. I guess in a couple years most of the old stuff would be history and no one would buy it either cause it's old.

My point exactly, specially when you go looking for them and you get Fileshare, Megaupload, etc.

onizukaeikichi 11th July 2012 16:38

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372371)
Alright guys, don't know if this been shared before but here's the Mediafire mirror for Seven prison.

My post with Mediafire links has been updated, and now has Leeds Quest, the new game by the same creator, and Seven Prison.

Password for archive?

Starke 11th July 2012 16:38

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by onizukaeikichi (Post 372382)
Password for archive?

Starke for all

Oiz 11th July 2012 16:57

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by onizukaeikichi (Post 372382)
Password for archive?

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372383)
Starke for all

Hahaha, seriously it's already written in red and bold.

Barmaleus 11th July 2012 16:57

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by onizukaeikichi (Post 372382)
Password for archive?

This...is....Starke

Mullens 11th July 2012 16:58

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Penttiseta (Post 372356)
It just says cant attach the progres. Fuck you DRM :D Thank you for the help anyways. +rep for you good sir

PS: I am kinda stuck at the start. I have gotten the cloths for the older girl, and now i am stumped, cant figure what to do next

That's weird, I'm 90% sure that it should work.

Anyways, you're welcome, I'll suggest using ITH as the other people are suggesting then.

Oiz 11th July 2012 16:58

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barmaleus (Post 372392)
This...is....Starke

Winter is coming.
Maybe add the PW to the spoiler to avoid further confusion of uberly lazy people.

Starke 11th July 2012 17:15

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oiz (Post 372394)
Winter is coming.
Maybe add the PW to the spoiler to avoid further confusion of uberly lazy people.

Hahahahah definitely!

Penttiseta 11th July 2012 18:27

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mullens (Post 372393)
That's weird, I'm 90% sure that it should work.

Anyways, you're welcome, I'll suggest using ITH as the other people are suggesting then.

Thanks again. I like this ITH way more than aght , much more easy to use :D
Finaly i can understand whats going in this game.

EDIT: I remember someone else having problem with the translation, so here is a page where i looked up a tutorial for using ITH. I am realy derp with all this software stuff, and i learned to use the program in 5 mins =D

http://www.craneanime.com/2011/01/tu...xt-hooker.html

Anthariel 11th July 2012 18:33

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Thanks guys for your daily hard work :)

And thanks to StarkePT for beautiful mediafire links.. I really appreciate :cool:

Isanami 11th July 2012 18:37

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ081387.html

Anyone have a download link for this game please ? :)

foamy111 11th July 2012 18:41

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Isanami (Post 372452)
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ081387.html

Anyone have a download link for this game please ? :)

It's not even out yet...

Starke 11th July 2012 19:32

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by foamy111 (Post 372455)
It's not even out yet...

This ^

Don't worry I got my eyes on it as soon as it is released.

On other note, the Leeds Quest creator other game, from now on will be called Blonde Princess Bimbo, we all agree? Ok.

So in Blonde Princess Bimbo I'm in the third dungeon and I've unlocked:

• The first dress (The blue one with a stupid pancake hat)
• One that looks like a chainmail, fur I guess? It's gray
• With dress
• A green one with black leggings and a tiara, sort of
• A pink one that looks like something you'd take to the beach, or wear if you were a stripper or a slave xD
• A slave dress, all black leatherish
• Blue and Purple top with a Blue fur skirt.
• Golden dress with pearl necklace.

Did someone unlock any others? Also right in the first dungeon when you take the portal, did anyone figure out how to take the chest that is in a singular square and what's in it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthariel (Post 372447)
Thanks guys for your daily hard work :)

And thanks to StarkePT for beautiful mediafire links.. I really appreciate :cool:

My pleasure, more coming.

lazycat 11th July 2012 20:48

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarkePT (Post 372478)
This ^

Don't worry I got my eyes on it as soon as it is released.

On other note, the Leeds Quest creator other game, from now on will be called Blonde Princess Bimbo, we all agree? Ok.

So in Blonde Princess Bimbo I'm in the third dungeon and I've unlocked:

The first dress (The blue one with a stupid pancake hat)
One that looks like a chainmail, fur I guess? It's gray
With dress
A green one with black leggings and a tiara, sort of
A pink one that looks like something you'd take to the beach, or wear if you were a stripper or a slave xD
A slave dress, all black leatherish
Blue and Purple top with a Blue fur skirt.
Golden dress with pearl necklace.

Did someone unlock any others? Also right in the first dungeon when you take the portal, did anyone figure out how to take the chest that is in a singular square and what's in it?



My pleasure, more coming.


Or you can use the shorter, more literal translated name of Fallen Princess.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:45.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.