PDA

View Full Version : [Flash] Dragon's Bride (DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)

Pages : [1] 2

Shinkaiser G
11th January 2011, 07:50
Edited by Darkfire. BE SURE TO READ THIS.
Just for the record, Wgunder asked for PMs, not request posts in this thread. Please don't clutter this thread up any more than you already have. Until he says otherwise, I'd like to keep the link requests down more.

http://pubis.x.fc2.com/main/flame.html

Flash game where you run around as a purple futa raping and pillaging all in your way. Not sure what else to add, since I only played for a little bit and the story is in moon runes

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2097/dragoony.png

Luppikun
11th January 2011, 08:04
Alright. Instructions? I keep killing all the girls.

Shinkaiser G
11th January 2011, 08:06
The first three girls you fight die in one hit so you can't do much with them, but once you get to the scared-looking one that's alone, get up close and hit her until she falls to the ground, then get near her and click her. If you do it right the purple chick should take off her clothes and jump her.

Luppikun
11th January 2011, 08:10
Alright. Almost worked... Then she shot the chick. -_- Grr...

feonor
11th January 2011, 08:21
you have to double click i believe. oh, and picking the second option at the start makes it so you can choose your attacks which helps a bit.

lazycat
11th January 2011, 08:30
It's still in a demo stage from what I can tell

For raping girls, if you're in auto-mode, you first have to click to move near the fallen girl, then click on them, if you do it right your character will jump at them (note that if you position yourself wrong you'll fall face first into the ground)

If you're in manual, you have to switch to 'melee' attack then do it, that should cause the attempt

Luppikun
11th January 2011, 08:40
I figured it out. I like this game... Too bad it's censored... And a demo. Oh, well, I'll just hafta wait.

UrbanKirasagi
11th January 2011, 18:42
This one's rather fun, I like the somewhat playful nature of the chibi forms, got a chuckle out of the futa stripping down and pouncing on the hapless ladies. Looking forward to updates.

TheHamburglar
1st February 2011, 00:23

You can now download the demo on the front page.

the_taken
1st February 2011, 03:08
Ooooh, sound.

aika
2nd February 2011, 02:56
In manual mode press E to change attack mode BTW.

Crossbow1701
2nd February 2011, 15:13
can anyone put all the files in a zip and put it on mediafire, or megaupload. The main website for me is in code and my translator can't translate it for me.

Roksys
2nd February 2011, 16:57
Here go. (http://www.mediafire.com/?mmmpx7e9dd7vwfe)

Clawfoot
3rd February 2011, 17:31
Thank you very much. :) Can't wait for the next demo.

alek
21st March 2011, 20:38
how many levels are there, I only get 3 and do not know how to access the shop

super_slicer
22nd March 2011, 15:36
/\ This makes sense now, thank you very much. Goodday.

liount
23rd March 2011, 01:13
So any news on this game cause I can't read moon rune.

Guye
23rd March 2011, 02:39
A few little interesting tidbits I've noticed while playing. In the equipment select menus, after opening one of the menus to select a piece of equipment (of which there is only one piece available on the top two menu's and none on the bottom) you can tab through and select the missing spots. It doesn't really matter all that much as the only level available has weak enemies (though the bottom menu lets you equip a snazzy cape).

Also on the menu that opens directly after beating the level (where you can select to retry the demo stage or go to the equipment screen), you can tab to select other options, though they just seem to lead to empty black screens in the demo.

Player 1
23rd March 2011, 06:27
Also on the menu that you get after beating the level is the option to replay any sex scene, without a time limit.

It's interesting to note that each scene as several randomized elements, e.g. skin tone and hair color.

hakunoe
26th March 2011, 00:14
hmm... this game will take time if it gonna reach the finishing touch

urielmanx7
31st March 2011, 00:45
Game's benn released to DLsite... waiting riping.....

Crossbow1701
31st March 2011, 01:32
Game's benn released to DLsite... waiting riping.....

the finished product?

imacatetc
31st March 2011, 01:52
I think so, there is a big long post on his webpage with a dlsite link. But it hasn't showed up on dlsite just yet. Can't wait though :3.

EDIT:

After actually searching through the post there is not a link, but it does mention DLSite so I won't assume anything till I actually see one.

kojiro
31st March 2011, 05:01
its in his page for released games but its not actally released yet. the info page for it doesn't have a release date only 2011, there's no month or day so it can come out in april or any other month in 2011:(

graysock
1st April 2011, 17:19
He submitted it to DL site and probably gets published on the 4th of april if they approve.

Crossbow1701
2nd April 2011, 02:23
He submitted it to DL site and probably gets published on the 4th of april if they approve.

oh on my b-day.

kosia
2nd April 2011, 07:54
If someone find a link! please post it!

chriseras
3rd April 2011, 02:27
Controls:
WSAD: Movement
[click]: Attack
Space: Assist ability
[click+hold]: Charge spell
Q or E: Change attack type (in order using E: fireball, flame miniaoe, ice miniaoe, mininuke, melee)
Number keys[1 to 5]: Attack types (in order: fireball, flame miniaoe, ice miniaoe, mininuke, melee)
Z or X or C: Assist ability (in order: masturbate, block, dash forward)

To unlock abilities, go to equip, click on third item slot, and press TAB until all three items are uncovered. First is cape (lets you use block), second is some invisible item that lets you dash forward. This can be used to unlock the other armor/weapons but do note that they are invisible and you will still have the default armor showing. The last weapon of the list lets you 2 hit guards to the ground and 1 hit town girls to the ground.

Kron
3rd April 2011, 13:56
http://freakshare.com/files/t9qjzu8b/RJ075686.zip.html

Links from Sizustar on hongfire. I take no credit, just forwarding it on here.

AcESCAR
3rd April 2011, 14:52
http://freakshare.com/files/t9qjzu8b/RJ075686.zip.html

Links from Sizustar on hongfire. I take no credit, just forwarding it on here.

May I request alternate link if possible ?

Mediafire or Megaupload perhaps ?

Crossbow1701
3rd April 2011, 15:35
May I request alternate link if possible ?

Mediafire or Megaupload perhaps ?

Here you go sir: http://www.mediafire.com/?5c954pjl5ncu8ox

got a question how do you save or is it automatic?

Sess-
3rd April 2011, 16:09
found a fileserve link for this aswell

http://www.fileserve.com/file/hATfxPF

Toffi
3rd April 2011, 16:31
got a question how do you save or is it automatic?

In the menu (with the yellow gnome-thingie), choose the second option, then the fourth.
Doesn't work for me if I use the .exe, but with the .html/swf it does. Why? Nobody knows.

Is it just me, or do the keyboard controls not work? Can't choose weapons or any abilities; my keyboard as such works fine, I can use the Tab-button in the game as well, so I'm a little confused about this.

Bob_Grue
3rd April 2011, 16:53
You're probably in automatic selection mode.
When you make a new game and see a screen with two choice boxes, choose the right (non-left) one. That's manual mode.

Blocking (space bar) helps against enemies with missile weapons.

Toffi
3rd April 2011, 17:36
You're probably in automatic selection mode.
When you make a new game and see a screen with two choice boxes, choose the right (non-left) one. That's manual mode.

Ah, indeed, that was my problem. Thank you very much!

Crossbow1701
3rd April 2011, 18:23
what are the 3 options after you choose auto or manual. I know the 3ed one give you unlimited health.
also anyone know whats in the shop i don't know how to read Japanese.

Abutsa
3rd April 2011, 19:15
Is there a place to save? I haven't found it yet.

sb02
3rd April 2011, 19:57
Is there a place to save? I haven't found it yet.
Answer is only five posts above yours:

In the menu (with the yellow gnome-thingie), choose the second option, then the fourth.
Doesn't work for me if I use the .exe, but with the .html/swf it does. Why? Nobody knows.

Crossbow1701
3rd April 2011, 20:58
ok went though all 6 bosses and the ? whats next?

liount
3rd April 2011, 22:00
I'm going to put up a megaupload link. Having more then one link is good.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RFIUNM8Z

scira
3rd April 2011, 22:05
For the shop it is something like
weapon screen
(last one is a dark whip)
outfit screen
(20k one is naked)
Upgrade screen
HP
MP
mp recharge rate
Movement speed
fireball
flamethrower
ice
explosion
cloak
dash
the 30k item makes everyone naked
the last two adjust the main characters breast size

geugeug
3rd April 2011, 22:39
Complted up to the "?" level but I cant find/fuck the princess :(
any of you guy had more luck? if so please tell

EcchiExpress
3rd April 2011, 23:06
Complted up to the "?" level but I cant find/fuck the princess :(
any of you guy had more luck? if so please tell

I was only able to complete up to the sixth boss fight(the kung fu girl). Where/how were you able to do the "?" level?

geugeug
3rd April 2011, 23:15
kunfu girl is the fifth, If you have done her you should be seeing the sixth level bottom right. When you have finish that one the "?" level will show on the map.

EcchiExpress
3rd April 2011, 23:19
kunfu girl is the fifth, If you have done her you should be seeing the sixth level bottom right. When you have finish that one the "?" level will show on the map.

Ah my mistake, thanks

Crossbow1701
3rd April 2011, 23:30
maybe you need special items to fuck her?

geugeug
3rd April 2011, 23:32
I dont think so, I have all the items there are(any more wont fit into the items window) and used most of them.
I sure hope we wont be needing to finish the game without unlimited health...

Eiri666
4th April 2011, 00:42
I decompiled the flash files and it looks like you can't fuck the princess.

Tzareck
4th April 2011, 00:46
Any idea of anything special after you beat the ? stage? As it stands, I've played it (Without infinite life) but can't get past room 3 of the ? stage. Constant projectile spam and a basic hit seems to stun you for a ridiculously long time. Forget about trying to screw the girls, that's suicide.

Xarius
4th April 2011, 01:11
I have attempted to remove the censorship. I used the tools found here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41551

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TMMA2EXY

Black box is gone. There is an uncensored penis already in the default game, but I don't know how to switch shapes, so that would be for someone else to do.

Edit: I think I deleted some scenes by mistake, so download another version in this thread first, then this one. Overwrite the default version with everything in the data folder from uncensored version. I'll reupload a fixed version later.

Edit 2: Fixed upload

Edit 3: Figured out how to switch shapes; full uncensored now

bomkat
4th April 2011, 01:45
How does one switch from 'auto' to 'keyboard+mouse'?

Thanks for the link, all the same.

edit - Oh geez, sorry, nevermind. That's what I get for leaving this window open for so long. The refresh button didn't show my question being answered far in advance.

chriseras
4th April 2011, 02:04
Ingame weapons/armors

Weapons:
default staff
leather whip
wooden bat
medieval polearm
spikey green vine whip
wooden bat with nails
wyvern head wooden staff (red eyes)
dark colored whip
dark colored spiked metal bat

Outfits:
purple robe
green robe
red robe
skimpy red leather suit
some costume (white gloves, single piece swimsuit, thigh-highs)
2-piece swimsuit
garter-belt lingerie
nude

Crossbow1701
4th April 2011, 02:22
Ingame weapons/armors

Weapons:
default staff
staff
leather whip
wooden bat
medieval polearm
spikey green vine whip
wooden bat with nails
wyvern head wooden staff (red eyes)
dark colored whip
dark colored spiked metal bat

Outfits:
purple robe
green robe
red robe
skimpy red leather suit
some costume (white gloves, single piece swimsuit, thigh-highs)
2-piece swimsuit
garter-belt lingerie
nude

I sort of dig the green whip.

Luppikun
4th April 2011, 02:24
Wait, so this game is now a full game, and it's been decensored? Has anyone checked the uncensored file, make sure it works?

Eiri666
4th April 2011, 02:55
Wait, so this game is now a full game, and it's been decensored? Has anyone checked the uncensored file, make sure it works?

It does.

Crossbow1701
4th April 2011, 03:22

WHA were's the fucking uncensored file.

Games Dude
4th April 2011, 03:24
Is there any stat differences between the weapons and outfits?

Luppikun
4th April 2011, 03:56
I have attempted to uncensor it. I used the tools found here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41551

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HFKUMADA

Black box is gone. There is an uncensored penis already in the default game, but I don't know how to switch shapes, so that would be for someone else to do.

Edit: I think I deleted some scenes by mistake, so download another version in this thread first, then this one. Overwrite the default version with everything in the data folder from uncensored version. I'll reupload a fixed version later.

Edit 2: Fixed upload

@crossbow: *ahem*

Mamono Assault Force
4th April 2011, 04:15
Ugh, I hate how they just RAPE you in the last stages of the game. They attack about as fast as you do, which makes things annoying when there's THREE of them at a time.

All I can do is flail with anger as I spin around like a top from getting barraged by attacks. And getting silenced/sleeped doesn't help either. What's worse, getting hit too much gets you STUNNED, which sets you up for another rape storm.

BigJohnny
4th April 2011, 04:53
Ugh, I hate how they just RAPE you

If only that was true the game would be much better.

Mamono Assault Force
4th April 2011, 05:22
If only that was true the game would be much better.

That was actually one thing I was hoping for. When you slide around, stunned, 'they' leap onto you and turn the tables. But they just smack you up some more.

DarkWarpalg6
4th April 2011, 05:35
Try playing masochistically to rape everything. ...I believe it can be done, somehow, someway, maybe... no. But I'm gonna try anyway.

BigJohnny
4th April 2011, 05:44
A shame there's little to no point in doing that. From what I've seen you can only get one pussies with exception of one titfuck. Points give you more gold to buy more items but I didn't notice any difference between them.
A shame dragon-futa only wants to rape pussies.

Games Dude
4th April 2011, 06:08
Don't forget the anal scene, Johnny.

And hey, there is quite the variety in poses for the pussies.

AngelOblivion
4th April 2011, 07:00
Is there any way to save the game? Ive been looking and cant find it or is there not one.

geugeug
4th April 2011, 07:18
OK....
I've been trough all the .swf files.
NO PRINCESS DAMNIT!
still we have the early works of the princess that showed on the his website and the "? " level.. still no princess >.>.
Ah well, the rest of the game is great so I will shut up for now

Xarius
4th April 2011, 07:24
Figured out how to swap shapes, so here's the full uncensored version.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TMMA2EXY

Sess-
4th April 2011, 11:10
^took the liberty of adding a fileserve mirror to this awesome work :p

http://www.fileserve.com/file/8cGUwKb

sb02
4th April 2011, 12:51
Is there any way to save the game? Ive been looking and cant find it or is there not one.
This has been answered twice already. Look back on the previous page and look for Toffi's answer.

EDIT -

what are the 3 options after you choose auto or manual. I know the 3ed one give you unlimited health.

The 1st one seems to be "normal" and the second one speeds things up (not tried the 3rd myself yet). You move faster, your mp comes back quicker and your spells charge faster too. It doesn't speed up the enemy though.

Advent666
4th April 2011, 15:06
This game is really good, admittedly i was somewhat sceptical about it initally, but man i was wrong :D

Duncleos
4th April 2011, 18:30
I'm looking forward to the english release, quite sure to buy it which I suggest others do too to support this creator. With luck it will be like the queens blade one rather cheap too.

ON82
5th April 2011, 00:15
Overall a fun and quite challenging game (at least if you try to rape as many enemies as possible). With a few little adjustments or tweaks, it could well be one of my favorite games of the recent past:

1. Customization. Let me decide how many enemies and of what level I fight.

2. Option to increase the length of the timer during H scenes. Let me enjoy myself a little.

3. Random 1on1 arena. Several enemies at once are quite interesting, but getting juggled and stunlocked can get old quick.

4. More weapons/upgrades/armor.

Well, those are just some things I'd enjoy a lot, but the game is already good as it is and I really consider buying it in English. A first for me, when it comes to H games.

Luppikun
5th April 2011, 00:24
2. Option to increase the length of the timer during H scenes. Let me enjoy myself a little.

Dunno if it was taken out, but I know in the demo, at least, after you beat the level, there was an option to rerape the girls from your room, with no time limit.

tmhlt068
5th April 2011, 00:42
its still there, go to your characters room (second choice) and its the 3rd choice from the top, no option to climax though.

Lollercoaster
5th April 2011, 00:50
If you put the slider to the very top you'll climax, so the option is still technically there.

anonymouse311
5th April 2011, 02:49
How do you get into the shop?

By the way, thanks for the uncensored version, guys.

chriseras
5th April 2011, 04:52
For those who can't figure it out:
Menu
=Battle
>>Choose area
=Equipment/cutscenes
>>Menu
>>>Stats
>>>Equipment
>>>>Weapons
>>>>Armors
>>>>Accessories
>>>Cutscene
>>>Save
=Shop
>>Weapons
>>Armors
>>Stats/skills/accessories
=Option

Papanomics
5th April 2011, 21:12
I wish this game had a little more to it, it was far too much fun (and frustrating)

kojiro
5th April 2011, 21:38
i think the only thing it needs to make it better is more options with the girls like he has in all his other games. in this game all you could do was speed it up which makes me feel like there should have been more variety of enemies to have more h scenes since there wasnt options to change positions or to have anal on a character(i was actually expecting that when i first saw the blue versions of the soldiers) still a good game though and it was challenging. so is there really no princess h scene?

Deadzern
6th April 2011, 11:28
Here's a save for Dragon's Bride that I edited so everything is unlocked in the game (all scenes, all weapons, all clothes and all caracteristics at max). I also put the levels of HP/MP at a very high range so you can finish every level even if you suck, also the money is at max.
To install the savegame, you have to search and replace your existing db_data.sol file in your user files (for me it was in the directory "C:\users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#ShareObjects\randomnumbers\localhost")
File name: db_data.sol File size: 1.10 KB (http://www.fileserve.com/file/KVRR9X7)

In the shop the two last options in caracteristics is the size of your boobs (there are 3 levels that and you can choose to enlarge or reduce). These are the only option that you can infinitely buy, all the other stuff is already bought for good.

There is indeed no h-scene with the princess (the only thing you can have is seeing her naked during the talking part thanks to some item you can buy and equiped so you see everyone naked and click and their boobs). Except if I really missed something during the game.

But what's weird is some options I saw when I was editing the save data, options I don't know how it is used during the game :
"futanari_lvl, futanari_exp, princess_love, princess_lexdness, princess_enhance, princess_bust_size, etc"
(You can see that and change values with a simple .sol editor)

As for the game, I regret there are no options in h-scenes like in Pubis previous games. Also no tentacles. Just some simple and short fuckings, it's a little sad. At least there's futa but it doesn't help enough. I prefer Queen's Blade that also has futa in it but much more sex options and tentacles !

Finally, excuse for my english I'm french.

geugeug
6th April 2011, 12:10
I found the same thing, that was what got my hopes up on seeing the princess a a secret character or something.
Maybe he reserved her for a next project since he has some work done on her.
At least I hope so

ValdDrakul
6th April 2011, 12:40
After you beat the last official stage theres this stage with a question mark. I haven't beaten it yet but I want to know is it worth the hassle or should I not even bother with it?

Deadzern
6th April 2011, 13:01
It doesn't give you anything special I believe. All you have is fights with normal characters and previous bosses.

Player 1
6th April 2011, 15:06
I've made some changes to the menu and item translations posted earlier in this thread. They were mostly correct, but I did notice an error or two.
Plus, I thought it would be nice to have all the information readily available in a single post.
Thanks to Scira and Chriseras for the initial work.

Between Stage Menu
Next Stage
- Select Stage

Character Management
- Stats
- Equipment
-- Weapons
-- Armors
-- Accessories
- Memories (repeat sex scenes, no timer)
- Save

Shop
- Weapons
- Armors
- Stats/Spell/Accessories

Option
Weapons/Armor/Accessories and Upgrades
Weapons
- Staff (default, not listed in store)
- Other Staff
- Leather Whip
- Wooden Bat
- Polearm
- Vine Whip
- Nail Bat
- Wyvern Head Staff (red eyes)
- Dark Whip
- Dark Metal Spiked Bat (not selectable initially)

Outfits
- Purple Robe (default, not listed in store)
- Green Robe
- Red Robe
- Skimpy Red Leather Suit
- One Piece Swimsuit + Gloves + Boots
- Two Piece Swimsuit
- Garter-Belt Lingerie
- Nude

Upgrades + Accessories
- HP up
- MP up
- MP Recharge Rate up
- Spell Charge Rate up
- Fireball Spell damage up
- Flamethrower Spell damage up
- Ice Spell damage up
- Explosion Spell damage up
- Cloak (accessory, when equipped activate it with SPACE)
- Dash (accessory, when equipped activate it with SPACE)
- Make Everyone Naked option
- Bust Size Increase
- Bust Size Decrease (not selectable until bust has been increased)
General Advice- Buy a health upgrade first, and consider buying a spell charge upgrade as well.
- The more health an enemy has when you jump her, the slower the timer runs out.
- Your score increases very fast when fucking, so having a slow timer means a higher score.
- The higher the score, the more cash you get at the end of a stage. Fucking everyone without damaging them too much is the key to quickly getting the cash to buying whatever toys you want from the shop.
- Each non-boss character has more than one look on the sex screen. Archers can have either a gray ponytail or unkept brown hair, for example.
- Wearing the One-Piece outfit with the cloak is totally hot and if you disagree then you are wrong. :)
I'll make adjustments to the lists as needed. Let me know if I've made some horrible mistake somewhere.

KevinDjagger
8th April 2011, 05:25
For those who wondering why this game have little contents and seems unfinished it's because Takatsu (the author) already too tired to finish it. He did this genre because he want to but it later turn out as a mistake. The production process took so much time, too much. He must even throw out many ideas that he want to do in the first time (such as, futa threesome). This games supposed to be much more amazing, but it's too much to be done only by one person. He should ask helps from friend.

Btw I know those things from his blog. Yes, I can read moonrunes to some extent.

And thank you for the uncensored version. It was awesome.

Sess-
8th April 2011, 06:16
reuploaded fileserve link for the uncensored

http://www.fileserve.com/file/e2Xj7Ba

geugeug
8th April 2011, 16:57
For those who wondering why this game have little contents and seems unfinished it's because Takatsu (the author) already too tired to finish it. He did this genre because he want to but it later turn out as a mistake. The production process took so much time, too much. He must even throw out many ideas that he want to do in the first time (such as, futa threesome). This games supposed to be much more amazing, but it's too much to be done only by one person. He should ask helps from friend.

Btw I know those things from his blog. Yes, I can read moonrunes to some extent.

Ah, that explains alot ^^ thx for sharing
I digged but could not find anymore more information about it, so does he have another blog then his main site?

TheCreator
9th April 2011, 01:16
why do these links allways have their downloads die? Can't anyone just 4share this?

Player 1
9th April 2011, 12:06

Alas, what could have been.
Still, even if the game incomplete, the graphics are still well done.

KevinDjagger
9th April 2011, 15:47
Ah, that explains alot ^^ thx for sharing
I digged but could not find anymore more information about it, so does he have another blog then his main site?
Eh, another blog? No I just following his main site which we all know:

geugeug
9th April 2011, 20:28
my bad then, must have missed that part

Theprivate
10th April 2011, 00:21
Can some1 please re-up Dragon's bride the links have been shot down ???

Plzzz:confused:

The full...Fuller..version and if possible Uncensored version 2 please sorry 2 bother you all

iRoxor
10th April 2011, 06:56
Can some1 please re-up Dragon's bride the links have been shot down ???

Plzzz:confused:

The full...Fuller..version and if possible Uncensored version 2 please sorry 2 bother you all

Ask and ye shall receive:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rr8rlv9nhh8sxhq

Theprivate
10th April 2011, 12:31
Thanks a lot + rep for you! :D

X Man
10th April 2011, 12:42
I wasn't sure this would ever actually get finished when I saw the demo, kudos to the developer for puttting the work in and pulling it out ofthe bag.

Oh, and major kudos to Xarius for the uncensored version ;)

Kelkora
10th April 2011, 14:48
any chance someone could re upload that complete save file on something other than fileserve? that site really doesnt like me lol

TheCreator
10th April 2011, 23:35
Okay, there's some cunt that keeps reporting these files the day it's relased or something, so it keeps being removed. Why can't we just effing use 4shared? God knows how many mugen hentai chars you are able to download there countless days after uploading.

imacatetc
11th April 2011, 00:21
Okay, there's some cunt that keeps reporting these files the day it's relased or something, so it keeps being removed. Why can't we just effing use 4shared? God knows how many mugen hentai chars you are able to download there countless days after uploading.

It's funny that you're calling someone who is protecting the interest of the game creator a cunt.

Luppikun
11th April 2011, 01:10

Because we don't WANT to use 4shared. If you want it on 4shared so bad, put it on there yourself. Obviously no one here is going to.

Sess-
11th April 2011, 02:01
reuploaded fileserve

http://www.fileserve.com/file/dWZh8Qj

iRoxor
11th April 2011, 11:08
Yeah, there is someone that is allegedly reporting these links. I honestly don't care, but you know who you are, and I only have 2 things to say:
1) Be a man and don't camp and lurk in the shadows just because you are too afraid to be known as a tattletale, go back to your boss and suck his nuts for a change, not bust our balls. Stop wasting our time and bandwidth because we can always just reupload it for as long as we want.
2) Stop being a newfag, nobody likes them.

Sess-
11th April 2011, 18:25
english translated/uncen. version up.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/W7HRYSY

edit// actually seems its the same uncensored as before just couple pics included which shows the meanings of the start options

edit2// also reupped earlier link to the uncensored

Drukewberrule
12th April 2011, 16:07
Looks like it's gone again. Reupload?

herfmat
12th April 2011, 16:55
Give it another try on megaupload? This time don't frigg'n name it so conspicuously and password the file. But I'm pretty sure they googled this thread and just go after your links moments after they're posted or something. If the file gets shot down this time around we'll know that's the case, and if it is, I think it's probably best to just leave it alone. Probably until they have a new game coming out.

Kirshz
12th April 2011, 19:08
*shrug* If the links keep on getting shot, this might have to be shared by pm again like a few other games.

The 1st one seems to be "normal" and the second one speeds things up (not tried the 3rd myself yet). You move faster, your mp comes back quicker and your spells charge faster too. It doesn't speed up the enemy though.

The 2nd one seemingly starts you off with all the stat and spell upgrades, since the game won't let you buy them when you check the shop.
======
Other than that though, I'm stuck on the Sage's(the blue-haired girl with the tiara) stage, dang mobs keep ass-handing me on the way. stupid teleporting mages and those spear women.@@

X Man
12th April 2011, 19:24
Here's a fresh link for the uncensored version for anyone still looking :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0HUGM9DI

Sess-
12th April 2011, 21:49
fileserve up (again)

http://www.fileserve.com/file/aKfbBmQ

Clawfoot
13th April 2011, 01:02
For some reason it won't save for me.

El_Bombastico
13th April 2011, 01:03
thanks to all of you for the multiple reups :D

Astroboy
14th April 2011, 05:36
down again?

X Man
14th April 2011, 22:08
Keeps being reported.

I've upped to megaupload again, pm me if you want the link :)

chriseras
15th April 2011, 04:05
I've seen a place where you can upload a file onto multiple sites at once. Haven't tested it myself to tell you how it performs but here's the site: http://www.multiupload.com/

atobie
16th April 2011, 02:14
man...every link seems to be down for the uncensored one....can anyone post an upload??? it would be much appreciated ^_^b

Sess-
16th April 2011, 12:46
^ done

http://www.fileserve.com/file/xr76HzV link updated 18.4.11

blinking
17th April 2011, 12:34
Someone reupload the 100% save and pm me the link please.

Kirshz
17th April 2011, 18:04

It's a flash based game, so I don't know how one will be able to transfer saves, I know it's possibile but it's a complicated process that I don't know how to do. I'll just say is that since it's a flash-based game, it doesn't store saves like regular games would, like say, in a saves folder.

I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned already, but if you open the flash by using the .exe, it doesn't seem to save properly. However if you open it in a web browser by dragging the .swf file to say, internet explorer, it will save and load properly.

blinking
17th April 2011, 20:22
It's a flash based game, so I don't know how one will be able to transfer saves, I know it's possibile but it's a complicated process that I don't know how to do. I'll just say is that since it's a flash-based game, it doesn't store saves like regular games would, like say, in a saves folder.

I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned already, but if you open the flash by using the .exe, it doesn't seem to save properly. However if you open it in a web browser by dragging the .swf file to say, internet explorer, it will save and load properly.

Flash savegames are stored in:
C:\Users\ USERNAME \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ RANDOM NUMBER \localhost
And it has the same name as the swf.

squeaky_shoes
18th April 2011, 03:22
I wish I could understand what it is saying. The game is all in japanese and I have no idea how to save my progress or upgrade my character.

Oberon
18th April 2011, 06:14
I wish I could understand what it is saying. The game is all in japanese and I have no idea how to save my progress or upgrade my character.

Read the thread. I especially suggest post 84.

-Oberon

Kirshz
19th April 2011, 21:00
Flash savegames are stored in:
C:\Users\ USERNAME \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ RANDOM NUMBER \localhost
And it has the same name as the swf.

My save isn't 100% but all weapons are bought+all Upgrades(or atleast I chose the option that let you start with all of the upgrades). All of the Girls have been opened up but I haven't actually beaten the Sage/the Blue-haired girl with the Tiara. All Girls except for the Sage have been unlocked in the gallery.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dde7wcp62uq4h90

God help me if a random lurker pops out of nowhere after this post asking "WHERE DO I PUT THE SAVE?/HOW DO I USE IT?." when the location for where to stick the save is in the quoted post.

Luppikun
20th April 2011, 05:58
Am I the only one who found the difficulty of raping the bosses as a parabola? The first was easy, difficulty ramping up until the middle boss, then it got easier, all the way to the last one...

captain garlock
20th April 2011, 16:06
Am I the only one who found the difficulty of raping the bosses as a parabola? The first was easy, difficulty ramping up until the middle boss, then it got easier, all the way to the last one...

Well he IS trying to get as close to castlevania as possible...I find it normal tbh...

DarkWarpalg6
20th April 2011, 16:36
Well he IS trying to get as close to castlevania as possible...I find it normal tbh...
:confused:

mikmak
20th April 2011, 18:36
any one has eng. uncensored version pm me the dl link.

Carver
20th April 2011, 18:48

SOmething like this. The last boss is the only one I have trouble with, because you have to fight like all the other bosses beforehand. And I'm having TONS of trouble.

Sess-
21st April 2011, 00:56
any one has eng. uncensored version pm me the dl link.

page back, post #114

Ganonxchii
21st April 2011, 23:11

me to
please

MVEAlpha
22nd April 2011, 02:43
page back, post #114

Removed. Can someone reupload the english/uncen version?

Sess-
22nd April 2011, 11:36
http://www.fileserve.com/file/T5G5tys

link updated 24.4

VaeVictus
22nd April 2011, 23:17
Can someone please dl it on something better then fileserve?

~Vae Victus

X Man
22nd April 2011, 23:23
I've still got a megaupload of the uncensored version.

Just to clarify it is NOT in english, as far as i'm aware there isn't an english version yet but if you want the normal uncensored one then send me a pm and i'll give you the link for MU. :)

VaeVictus
22nd April 2011, 23:29
Sounds cool to me!

wgunder1
23rd April 2011, 02:51
If someone could pm or provide me a dl link of the english version i can uncensor it and reupload it for all. I could translate it myself but it would take 3 days working around the clock to fix.:D

Duncleos
23rd April 2011, 10:05
In case people missed it, it's out on the english DLsite.

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE076472.html

Yes it is 17 dollar, but frankly put it's a person I'd support if you can.

Crossbow1701
23rd April 2011, 14:12

wait looking at the sample images especially number 2. It still looks like its in Japanese. Unless they made a mistake with the pictures.

dragoonistix
23rd April 2011, 14:25

i don't quite get who you are referring to, but dlsite takes off huge percentages and isn't really that good of medium for support..

also do i not intend to mean anything other than pointing this out..

Duncleos
23rd April 2011, 16:39
Was not to aware of the cut that dlsite takes, thought it would just be around 10-20% or so. Anyway, been reading the story of the english version and it's quite silly. It's quite engrish to say the least.

But base story is that the main person originally was a male, who duped a hero and created a spell that split the world up into the male only and female only world. This same spell also changed the main person into this female form by accident. Using another spell named 'Futanaruhta' the main person becomes the current self we see in the game. Then it's about getting the princess as she is the only one suitable to bear children with someone using that funatari spell.

sabadongelov
23rd April 2011, 23:55
Down again. Trying the PM option. :D

wgunder1
24th April 2011, 12:42
wait looking at the sample images especially number 2. It still looks like its in Japanese. Unless they made a mistake with the pictures.

The Sample pictures they have listed on the the eng.dlsite page are from the Japanese version and do not represent the engrish version (it's not really a english one but at least you can get the story now).

If anybody is interested I have attached the english demo with uncensor patch.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/822901531

sabadongelov
24th April 2011, 13:04
Thanks a lot! :D

Anyone still have the full game?

Sess-
24th April 2011, 15:57
Thanks a lot! :D

Anyone still have the full game?

Eiri666
24th April 2011, 17:16
The Sample pictures they have listed on the the eng.dlsite page are from the Japanese version and do not represent the engrish version (it's not really a english one but at least you can get the story now).

If anybody is interested I have attached the english demo with uncensor patch.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/822901531

Wow...That's some epic engrish... Thanks anyway.

sabadongelov
24th April 2011, 22:55

Thanks a bunch man!

korny123
26th April 2011, 03:19
anyway someone could reupload this as the link is deadzorz?

CyCaDeLiC
26th April 2011, 08:49
As this just gets taken down every time someone posts a public link I'd appreciate very much if someone could upload the uncensored full game (engrish version if possible) to FS or MU with a not so easy to guess name and send me the link via PM. Thanks in advance.

Clawfoot
26th April 2011, 14:10
As this just gets taken down every time someone posts a public link I'd appreciate very much if someone could upload the uncensored full game (engrish version if possible) to FS or MU with a not so easy to guess name and send me the link via PM. Thanks in advance.

Seconded plz. ^^ Thx.

startreknerd11011011
26th April 2011, 23:04
what do you press to rape them? i tried looking at the diagram they give you, but it doesn't say what button.

imacatetc
27th April 2011, 00:19
what do you press to rape them? i tried looking at the diagram they give you, but it doesn't say what button.

The easiest way to make sure you are all setup to rape is make sure you're in the Manual selection mode (Right-side choice after you start a new game.) Then after you've knocked someone down and you want to poke at their holes make sure you have your melee attack (5, or it shows as a sword at the bottom) and just click. If you're in range, you'll jump at them with your penis prepared.

Careful though, there be a timer on how long they stay down before the pop back up and you fall on your face as you jump :D.

Lizardwizard44
27th April 2011, 01:51
Can someone reupload the English version the link is dead PM if possible

Razeluxe
27th April 2011, 03:01
could someone please PM me the link? :3
(made an account just to ask ^^")

guilmonex
27th April 2011, 05:19
I found two vers. out there, 3~40MBs and 101mbs. Is that the latest vers. or something?:confused:

Duncleos
27th April 2011, 05:39
The 101 is probably the Youngmike version, for some reason he always inflates his files to that size if they are below that size, even if it's like 8 mb, it goes up to 101, not sure why.

wgunder1
27th April 2011, 08:21
I have the Uncenored English version of the full game ready if you PM me I will send you the download link.:D

wgunder1
27th April 2011, 08:31
I found two vers. out there, 3~40MBs and 101mbs. Is that the latest vers. or something?:confused:

Actually If the swf files in the data folder have been uncompresed ( which they would have to be done to uncensor ) the folder size could jump from the 32mb size up to 84mb size. Although I would be wary of 1 that is 101mb in size it could contain a virus or other malicious software. :D

ibeed
27th April 2011, 08:49
can i have that link to the english uncensored too, please? i just noticed it was out, and i've been looking everywhere.

guilmonex
27th April 2011, 08:55
I don't have the 101 version, but the 3~40 version(censored and uncensored).

Another question, where is the princess? Just chat and fight and nothing?:eek:

wgunder1
27th April 2011, 08:58
Actually If the swf files in the data folder have been uncompresed ( which they would have to be done to uncensor ) the folder size could jump from the 32mb size up to 84mb size. Although I would be wary of 1 that is 101mb in size it could contain a virus or other malicious software. :D

OK, Got your PM message it should be on its way to you now.:D

wgunder1
27th April 2011, 09:04
I don't have the 101 version, but the 3~40 version(censored and uncensored).

All you get is a chat with princess and after that battle all you will see is a nice notice from your great mage that the Princess has been locked away and is ready for training.:o

guilmonex
27th April 2011, 09:22
All you get is a chat with princess and after that battle all you will see is a nice notice from your great mage that the Princess has been locked away and is ready for training.:o

:rolleyes:So, I misunderstood the rune language. That means let's wait for a updated version.

wgunder1
27th April 2011, 09:24
:rolleyes:So, I misunderstood the rune language. That means let's wait for a updated version.

Or a part 2:D

guilmonex
27th April 2011, 10:16
The author is making some tools for our princess. There is a part two coming.:D

wgunder1
27th April 2011, 10:51
The author is making some tools for our princess. There is a part two coming.:D
Well We will see it is kind a like the Queen Hunt 2 that has not been released yet.:D

DarkFire1004
27th April 2011, 20:42
Just for the record, Wgunder asked for PMs, not request posts in this thread. Please don't clutter this thread up any more than you already have. Until he says otherwise, I'd like to keep the link requests down more.
And also, thank you for the upload, Gunder.

wgunder1
27th April 2011, 21:23
And also, thank you for the upload, Gunder.

Well actually I did not want to have constantly replace the download link as seems to be a constant on this thread. So I decided that the best way to protect the link was just have a PM request.
wgunder1
:D

Sess-
28th April 2011, 09:00
link updated 30.4

http://protect-my-links.com/?id=0pk0pchv

wgunder1
28th April 2011, 11:09
For all those who have requested a PM for the Uncensored English version. If you send those request via a PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) to me I will give you the Download link. If you post those requests on the thread I will not send you the link. Per requested by Darkfire1004 to not clutter this thread up with download requests in other words read the thread before you post please.
:rolleyes:

KevinDjagger
28th April 2011, 13:42
I already typed 3 long paragraph regarding this and when I post it my account already logged out automatically so my post got canceled. Great. Well, here goes again.

I just noticed that the developer's blog updated today and luckily it focus on your question. He mention about many people who asked why the princess doesn't have any ero cg. In the original idea the princess is captured and then "trained", sexually until finally bear a child. This rape-the-princess section supposed to be done in pubis' usual point-and-click flash. Every bosses that defeated in previous stages gives you their costumes (actually robbed from them) and can be put on the princess. Besides that, she also have more costume that (supposed to be) can be bought from the Shop. All her available costumes can be seen in the pic inside the blog update. Shop also carries sex toys such as dildo or vibrator. Breasts size changer potion also can be applied to the princess.

So I'll say it once again that the game we played right now is an uncompleted beta version, only 70% more or less complete. The developer seems still want to finish it but it will take a looong time, so let's keep our finger crossed.

The rest of the blog also talk about the English version. He said to translate the game he used yahoo, google, and Excite translation site, hence the Engrish ranguage.

schrisslat
28th April 2011, 19:39
It might just be me, but the parts selector in the English version doesn't seem to work properly. It still randomizes the girl when I select the desired parts. Am I doing something wrong?

wgunder1
28th April 2011, 19:46
It might just be me, but the parts selector in the English version doesn't seem to work properly. It still randomizes the girl when I select the desired parts. Am I doing something wrong?

Nope the parts selector is a new feature that had been added to the english version and still needs some work done. There might be an update but as right now it is what it is.

schrisslat
28th April 2011, 19:49
Oh, okay then. Thanks again. :)

wgunder1
29th April 2011, 03:44
Can I get the link in PM for this game. THis is a funny game to play XD

Sorry about this,
But you need to reference post 153,163, and 170. In short it says if you want the download link you have to request it via PM not on the thread.:(

Host
29th April 2011, 12:47
Have I mentioned that I love this game?

Because I love this game.

It's God.

Lovecraftiantwist
29th April 2011, 14:48
So I'm just throwing this out here on a whim, but would it be possible to compile our various thanks and comments? It would seem that the author is quite stressed(and for a game with this much effort to be done by one person, I can see why), and is in need of a morale boost. I'm just saying that perhaps we could type out our appreciation and comments, have a member who knows moonrunes translate them, compile them, and send them to the author.

Yea or nay?

geugeug
29th April 2011, 19:26
Great idea,
Author pabisshu(?) is by far my favorite hentai game creator, all his games boost a large replay value considering theire size.
I think his animations are on par with Z0ne and he has a one of a kind drawning style that makes me F5 his blog when a game is nearing completion.

My only way to translate moonspeak is google translate, that like any other translator lacks all in grammar :(

So I can't realize this any further but the idea is great and gives ppl a way to make up (a little) for downloading these games for free :P towards the author ofcourse.
I dont give a shit about those dlsite scrooges >.>
Insane prices for small games/cg's while giving the authors little to nothing

Luppikun
30th April 2011, 03:52
Have I mentioned that I love this game?

Because I love this game.

It's God.

It isn't related in anyway to the fact your avatar is Asumodeusu, right?;)

Xarius
30th April 2011, 22:47
So I'm just throwing this out here on a whim, but would it be possible to compile our various thanks and comments? It would seem that the author is quite stressed(and for a game with this much effort to be done by one person, I can see why), and is in need of a morale boost. I'm just saying that perhaps we could type out our appreciation and comments, have a member who knows moonrunes translate them, compile them, and send them to the author.

Yea or nay?

Buying his product is going to do more than sending him a card towards making him happy.

kojiro
1st May 2011, 23:17
i hope he releases the finished princess flash like his other ones that's on his site. anyone know what happened to his first game? i can't really understand it even when translated. its there for his list of games but he removed the link for it, and everywhere i check there are only the 2 jellyfish games and queen hunt:confused:

wgunder1
2nd May 2011, 02:51
i hope he releases the finished princess flash like his other ones that's on his site. anyone know what happened to his first game? i can't really understand it even when translated. its there for his list of games but he removed the link for it, and everywhere i check there are only the 2 jellyfish games and queen hunt:confused:

The game is still available from DLsite Japan at this link here.
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ017136.html
Now if you go to DLsite Japan Pubbishu Page you will see all 5 games.
http://maniax.dlsite.com/fsr/=/kw/RG03862/mn/%A4%D1%A4%D3%A4%C3%A4%B7%A4%E5%21/od/reg_d
where as the english site has only four of his titles listed
http://eng.dlsite.com/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG03862.html
AS for his own website he has links to the same four as the english dlsite but Dragon Bride is constantly changing because it is still being upgraded although there are rumors that it will be a second Dragon Bride instead of an upgrade.

Kor1989
2nd May 2011, 19:14
Awesome game, wish there are more like games this.

silentwoot
2nd May 2011, 19:34
Can anyone help a young nooblet out? Pm plox? danke chen.

Rule 34
2nd May 2011, 20:39
I'll be sure to tell him. *turns* Hey Chen? silentwoot sagt danke. *turns back* He says you're welcome.

chaoscat
2nd May 2011, 20:45
I got to play around with the game earlier, its a pretty good combination of his previous games with plenty of new features.

The translation is half the fun too since its so strange. Also the hero got the raw end of that deal.

DarkWarpalg6
2nd May 2011, 21:12
The intro is indeed interesting. It ties in with the game Dragon Warrior at the final point, except instead of killing the hero he is sent off to dudeland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLVBwIkijEs&feature=related

Oberon
3rd May 2011, 21:13
You all need to read.
He will not PM you from a forum post. if you want the link, PM him.
Look at posts 163 and 170 for details.

warlock
4th May 2011, 13:41
Hey guys, I got some bug that I can't see my amount of money and the items prices, how can I fix it?

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6296/unledhj.jpg

One more thing, how can I switch back to manual control? Because that auto mode suck.

wgunder1
4th May 2011, 14:27
Hey guys, I got some bug that I can't see my amount of money and the items prices, how can I fix it?

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6296/unledhj.jpg

One more thing, how can I switch back to manual control? Because that auto mode suck.

Well it looks like you where using the first version of the game which has a lot of bugs with the version I just sent you via PM (private message) should correct that issue. For sending the request via PM thank you very much.

imacatetc
7th May 2011, 15:19
Is there anyone who can provide the link that is online at the moment?

I, too, would very much appreciate a link to this game.

Please pm me the link of the english uncensored full version please I want this game!

Let me point out to each of you that if you bothered to read through the thread at all, the person giving out the latest working link is only responding to messages sent DIRECTLY to him via the PM system. He will not give you the link if you ask in the thread.

wgunder1
7th May 2011, 23:41
Let me point out to each of you that if you bothered to read through the thread at all, the person giving out the latest working link is only responding to messages sent DIRECTLY to him via the PM system. He will not give you the link if you ask in the thread.

On top of all that stop with the cowardly negitive reputation just because I don't give the download link too ya, or get back to you fast enough.:mad:

wgunder1
8th May 2011, 22:58
I don't know if I should post this here or not, since this is only partially connected to this Thread. I have purchased all of Pabisshu Works and downloaded from his site his free works and to the best of my abillity have uncensored what I could. I have shared what I have with the forum. However I was wondering instead of posting the download requests in this or the older Pabisshu threads Should I start a new thread, or set up a torrent, or just continue as I have done here and just set-up for PM requests for the links?
I would really appreciate the feedback
wgunder1

the_taken
9th May 2011, 00:34
I suggest you open a new thread stating that your handing stuff out via PM requests. I implore you to make it in big bold letters that you only send the download link to people that request them in a PM sent to you.

lurkersama
9th May 2011, 08:07
I suggest you open a new thread stating that your handing stuff out via PM requests. I implore you to make it in big bold letters that you only send the download link to people that request them in a PM sent to you.

You might also want to point out that the reason this is being done is because there are people that troll forums like this and Hongfire, looking through posts for links to pull them down.

svvv
9th May 2011, 19:07
Pretty funny game. I understand nothing in this japan english, but action is very funny. No final boss, though.

Pubis is the best h-game maker ever.

Is anybody working on uncensored version? It is shame english dlsite offers censored versions only. I believe that all these black rectangles are easily removed (futa's penis looks irrecoverable).

Swerto
9th May 2011, 19:29
Is there any implied impregnation in this game?

Xarius
9th May 2011, 22:25
Pretty funny game. I understand nothing in this japan english, but action is very funny. No final boss, though.

Pubis is the best h-game maker ever.

Is anybody working on uncensored version? It is shame english dlsite offers censored versions only. I believe that all these black rectangles are easily removed (futa's penis looks irrecoverable).

You're stupid and should read the thread you post in.

bobthemanseven
10th May 2011, 06:47
Is there any implied impregnation in this game?

The futa cums inside the ladies, but other than that no, there is no implied impregnation.

Duncleos
10th May 2011, 08:11
Actually, as the english version implies, the futa is sterile, but by fucking all those other girls that dragon futa (who formerly was a male btw) she builds up enough magical energy or tantric energy or whatever it is, to be able to impregnate the most powerful girl within his domain, the princess.

hivonzooo
11th May 2011, 13:37
All link all dead. Can somebody reupload them?

wgunder1
13th May 2011, 12:40
All link all dead. Can somebody reupload them?

All the links are dead, because they get reported That is why is was decided to use the PM request instead (Private Message). In other words don't ask for the link on the thread, just send a PM requests to me and I will get you the link.

Sess-
14th May 2011, 19:00
lets try putting this in here again out of curiosity

http://www.fileserve.com/file/u2xfzMD

dragoonistix
15th May 2011, 13:17
All the links are dead, because they get reported That is why is was decided to use the PM request instead (Private Message). In other words don't ask for the link on the thread, just send a PM requests to me and I will get you the link.

then came the mod who got pissed and changed the name a little. ..

hakunoe
21st May 2011, 01:06
this is just funny and one more thing if the english is out, great but links are dieing

wgunder1
21st May 2011, 02:33
this is just funny and one more thing if the english is out, great but links are dieing

If you had bothered to read the thread you would have seen why the links are dying.

hakunoe
22nd May 2011, 03:55
yes i have read that why i say it funny, if i hadn't read i wudn't of make such dumb comment

ProductOfLust
23rd May 2011, 12:27
Could anyone give me a megaupload link? The earlier links don't work anymore and I can't go to Fileserver for some reason. Thank you.

wgunder1
23rd May 2011, 15:08
Could anyone give me a megaupload link? The earlier links don't work anymore and I can't go to Fileserver for some reason. Thank you.

You can't be serious if you had bothered to read the thread you would have noticed that links in this thread don't work. If after reading this thread and still can't figure out how to get the download links, then tough.

Oberon
23rd May 2011, 23:51

For some reason = Because you are a stupid cunt that cant read.

Lovecraftiantwist
24th May 2011, 22:18
For some reason = Because you are a stupid cunt that cant read.

Classy.

Oberon
24th May 2011, 23:16
Classy.

Its actually funny, you can almost see my posts devolving as page after page people ask literally the same question again and again. I can only answer so many times before the answers become rude.

I mean look at toxic, thats the end result I think :)

ProductOfLust
25th May 2011, 08:58
Oh, whoops, no wonder they don't work. I only skimmed the first five pages and got tired of reading so I asked the question. Guess I was being stupid.

Oberon
25th May 2011, 21:03
Oh, whoops, no wonder they don't work. I only skimmed the first five pages and got tired of reading so I asked the question. Guess I was being stupid.

Was that before or after you didnt 'skim' the title of the thread?

ProductOfLust
26th May 2011, 10:50
I only read Dragon's Bride and then clicked on the link into this topic.

DarkFire1004
26th May 2011, 19:23
Product, stop dragging this out. Get back on topic.

Sess-
9th June 2011, 01:06
its been a while again so i suppose its time to put up a link again. (in hopes of link reporters losing interest in this)

http://www.fileserve.com/file/QPEtJEG

chriseras
10th June 2011, 03:31
With regards to the link above, the total file size compressed including the .zip, .txt, and .htm files should be at 29.1 Mb with WinRAR or 29.4 Mb with 7zip instead of 101 Mb. Isn't the whole point of compressed file formats to compress files down into a more manageable form?
Unless I am missing something that file-sharing sites might be using like size check, then in that case, I withdraw my comments and stand corrected.

Duncleos
10th June 2011, 23:42
That is probably the inflated file version that some of the dumpers use. By making sure their files are over 100 mb, they earn money I believe. Inside the file is the proper rar file of the smaller size.

Shinkaiser G
12th June 2011, 00:38
Is Wgunder the only person taking the PM requests? I keep getting PMed by 0 post folk asking for a link, which I don't have :confused:

darkova
18th July 2011, 15:51
say is the memories menu broken?
whenever i replay an h scene it seems all the options are stuck at random even though i change them to a number when needed

Magna
18th July 2011, 15:59
I think, while the menu is there and everything, that the actual option is not fully implemented yet. Perhaps in a future update. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Crossbow1701
19th July 2011, 00:49
Did the peeps who created this say there was gonna be a Part 2? or was it pretty much it for this game?

Duncleos
19th July 2011, 14:13
Pubis who made this is just one person. He had bigger plans then what you have seen so far, but it was just to much, hence the version you see now. He is still working on it, but if it will be a part 2 or an update to what is currently present is not known.

wgunder1
19th July 2011, 16:37
Pubis who made this is just one person. He had bigger plans then what you have seen so far, but it was just to much, hence the version you see now. He is still working on it, but if it will be a part 2 or an update to what is currently present is not known.

Well that is not entirly true if you go to Pubisshu website he does have a blog that shows his progress and what he is currently working on.
Check this out.

http://pubis.x.fc2.com/main/diary/diary.html
or translated here
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://pubis.x.fc2.com/main/diary/diary.html&ei=tbIlTrfBGIOosAKEzPXZCw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCcQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://pubis.x.fc2.com/main/diary/diary.html%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26prmd%3Divns

kojiro
19th July 2011, 17:26
so is he working on the princess addition as an update or separate flash at all? the translation doesn't' make much sense to me

wgunder1
20th July 2011, 00:44
so is he working on the princess addition as an update or separate flash at all? the translation doesn't' make much sense to me

Well Koliro he is actually working on a new project which may get released at the same time as the touch game that would be an adition to dragons bride. All he has really stated in his blog is that he has finished his artwork and has sent the works to his friend and buisness partner who is the brains behind action script programing for all his works.
wgunder1

kojiro
20th July 2011, 03:04
you understand what the blogs say without the translations? and thanks for the info :)

naruto531
19th August 2011, 04:10
its been a while again so i suppose its time to put up a link again. (in hopes of link reporters losing interest in this)

http://www.fileserve.com/file/QPEtJEG

o my god it's actually working. maybe they really did get bored and leave.

naruto531
19th August 2011, 06:10
it's uncensored but unfortunately it's not english

kojiro
19th August 2011, 06:28
it's uncensored but unfortunately it's not english

try pm'ing wgunder1

LittleVexy
20th August 2011, 08:10
This is a really nice game. Thank you. ^^ It took a bit of getting used to all the mechanics, but once you realize how to do things, it is really easy.

One downside is that this game makes me rage like nothing else... :mad: Why do japanese like insanely difficult games? >.<

Oberon
20th August 2011, 12:18
This is a really nice game. Thank you. ^^ It took a bit of getting used to all the mechanics, but once you realize how to do things, it is really easy.

One downside is that this game makes me rage like nothing else... :mad: Why do japanese like insanely difficult games? >.<

Because challenge is fun? Thats kinda the point of a game? If you just wanted content, watch a movie? That said, some japanese games take it too far, this is not one of them really, its pretty tame compared to some of the bullet spam games and the like.

Duncleos
20th August 2011, 12:53
That is actually curious, old Japanese games are notorious for sometimes being way easier then their EU/US counterparts, from the NES days. Yet still there were insanely difficult ones at the same time.

wgunder1
20th August 2011, 20:25

Don't you like challenging games, Besides if it was too easy it might be considered a sex game. Oh wait it is a sex game.

ProductOfLust
21st August 2011, 01:42
This game is fine and the difficulty is okay for me. The easiest way for me to beat the game for the first three levels was to buy the best weapon and just melee all of them. Then after that level up all the spells and spam them.

Does anyone know what does the defending skill do? I don't think it does much and I still drop health when I get hit.

LittleVexy
21st August 2011, 03:42
This game is fine and the difficulty is okay for me. The easiest way for me to beat the game for the first three levels was to buy the best weapon and just melee all of them. Then after that level up all the spells and spam them.

Does anyone know what does the defending skill do? I don't think it does much and I still drop health when I get hit.

There are two defense skills... block and dodge.

Block is the green assist icon, and your character can always use it.

Dodge is a blue assist icon, and you character can do it only when cape is equipped.

When you dodge, your character does a funny hip thrust animation and when done at correct moment will ignore all incoming damage for the duration of the animation.

Xarius
21st August 2011, 20:48
There's an option to be invulnerable when you start a new game, so why complain about difficulty?

Moonchaos
22nd August 2011, 07:38
There's an option to be invulnerable when you start a new game, so why complain about difficulty?

Nahhh thats no fun at all, i am almost through the game just the last stage is pretty hard still need to upgrade my skills a little bit.

Magus
24th August 2011, 08:26
If there is an english uncensored version I would really like to have it. Also, if there's a certain program that helps translate all the games that talk in moon runes that would be especially spectacular.

I like at least knowing what I'm doing in a game without having to look like a blind idiot trying to figure out all the functions. Aside from that, I love this game.

Briggs
26th August 2011, 16:25
Can anyone upload this on mediafire? Haven't had a chance to even play it yet :(

Thank you very much in advance to whoever can do it...

wgunder1
27th August 2011, 01:42
Can anyone upload this on mediafire? Haven't had a chance to even play it yet :(

Thank you very much in advance to whoever can do it...

Sorry Bud,
Will not post any of those links in the forum if want one of those links you will have too send me a PM (private message ) request.
:rolleyes:

Lovecraftiantwist
29th August 2011, 18:32
Does anyone know what's going on with this guy? I know in that last blog post he mentioned something about releasing an updated version/sequel (with the princess added) and all he had to do was send it to a bussiness partner. However, on his blog, he hasn't posted anything since the end of May. Did he quit, or maybe just forgot to post updates?

useraccount
3rd October 2011, 23:53
Does anyone know what's going on with this guy? I know in that last blog post he mentioned something about releasing an updated version/sequel (with the princess added) and all he had to do was send it to a bussiness partner. However, on his blog, he hasn't posted anything since the end of May. Did he quit, or maybe just forgot to post updates?

I don't think he quit but is working on other things right now. The princess sequel, to my knowledge, is the same game with a few new characters including the princess. Maybe it wasn't easy to just add her in and they had to basically start all over again? I think by the end of the year we might see something.

soulles
5th October 2011, 12:56
I tried downloading the fileserve file a few times, but it didnt download for me, it didnt even load the download button for some reason...

if someone could please upload it to something like megaupload, mediafire or freakshare, or even oron I would be greatly thankfull for it... ;)

Thanks in advance to anyone that wil re-upload it, thanks for the upload still to those that uploaded it before... :D

Xraven888
6th October 2011, 11:51
I don't think he quit but is working on other things right now. The princess sequel, to my knowledge, is the same game with a few new characters including the princess. Maybe it wasn't easy to just add her in and they had to basically start all over again? I think by the end of the year we might see something.
Sounds promising. I was a tad bit disappointed you never got the princess in this game, and at first I even thought I had done something wrong and got a "bad ending" or some of the sort. If it's getting a sequel I'm looking forward to check it out :)

useraccount
8th October 2011, 14:16
Sounds promising. I was a tad bit disappointed you never got the princess in this game, and at first I even thought I had done something wrong and got a "bad ending" or some of the sort. If it's getting a sequel I'm looking forward to check it out :)

I think it might be more of an update really, though I did realize the thief wasn't in this flash either. Maybe when he updates/makes a sequel she will be added in? It would be interesting if there was a sequel with added monsters in it for new scenes or even different positions. The thing is these flashes are time consuming so who knows if that is even a possibility.

AceofWind
11th October 2011, 08:36
O.K, who do I pm for the English version again? I know wgunder1 says he has a copy of this game but I don't remember if it was the English version or not.

kojiro
11th October 2011, 16:17
O.K, who do I pm for the English version again? I know wgunder1 says he has a copy of this game but I don't remember if it was the English version or not.
he has the english version

squeaky_shoes
13th October 2011, 05:15
Somebody mentioned an option to go invulnerable? I can't seem to find it (I cannot read moon runes).

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.

squeaky_shoes
20th October 2011, 02:21
There was an option I accidentally enabled in the Japanese version but since I can't read moonrunes, I'm not sure which one it was. It disabled the overlay sex scenes and replaced them with just the spirtes screwing instead.

In the English version, I couldn't find the option so I'm not even sure it was included in that one. Does anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?

grimskull
20th October 2011, 06:11
When you load your game go to your options window (Not at the title screen but in game screen). At the bottom of the list there is an option called H-Cut In : Show / Hide. Select Show to view the full scene and Hide for just the sprites during game play. The option above that is the Under hair option witch shows or removes pubic hair from the girls in H-cut in scenes.(The arrangement of options is the same for both Japanese and English versions of the game. Hope this helps.

squeaky_shoes
20th October 2011, 06:33
Thanks I'll check that out. I actually laughed when I saw the sprites, I thought it was funny!

squeaky_shoes
1st November 2011, 03:12
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have a question that is nagging at me. When you are in the memories room, you have a choice of changing the girls accessories, boob sizes, or to just random them. However, no matter what option I choose, it is always random.

For example; I'll set every option to setting 1, and it is never the same look twice in a row, everything is always random. Is it bugged, or am I doing something wrong?