PDA

View Full Version : [Full Game] Vore Action RPG 2

Sairu
10th April 2009, 19:18
Contains softcore vore. In this game you play as a female knight in some village. It's a simple grind RPG. Every monster in-game is trying to eat you. I'll admit at the begining theres not much nudity when you get eaten but as you progress the stronger monster that eat you will reveal more, with a few raping you with tentacles. Unfortunatly the game is censored. Controls are in game. Hope you guys like it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X3CO78JT
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XYQYLFMK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ74I15F

Keylo
10th April 2009, 19:23
XD, I actually found this a while ago, but was a tad too lazy to put it up.

But yeah, made by the same people who made HiPrique Adventure, Prique adventure... etc. If you liked those, this one will appeal to you as well.

Reaver
12th April 2009, 17:42
hmm its not working for me....
well the game runs but as soon as i get the animation as i die the screen turns purple and cant see shit....(does it require some special driver or something?)

That_One_Lurker
2nd May 2010, 07:46
What opens this game? I don't know how to play it. Anyone give me a hand?

guilmonex
2nd May 2010, 11:26
use AppLocale and you can run it well (except the animation, the screen just trun black)

nevertheless, some video players can open the animation directly in the folder.

|Alien|
3rd May 2010, 13:38
If the game doesn't work download the Special Font in this Post.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=121148&postcount=33

Mistix
13th July 2010, 13:50
Sorry for reviving this old thread, probably for nothing. I just wanna ask: anyone had any news on the company that made these games (Xi)?
Does anyone know if they're releasing any other games, probably a 3rd Vore Action?
I haven't seen any news from them.

BigJohnny
13th July 2010, 14:59
Sorry for reviving this old thread

Don't be, vore, especially vore games are so rare they should be bumped from time to time.

ssringo
14th July 2010, 09:01
In case you don't have the creator's website (as listed on dlsite), here it is.

http://xi.rdy.jp/xisite/

Last thing posted was March 25, 2009. I wouldn't count them out though since before the creator posted VARPG2 information, it had been a year since his last post.

Mistix
14th July 2010, 17:01
In case you don't have the creator's website (as listed on dlsite), here it is.

http://xi.rdy.jp/xisite/

Last thing posted was March 25, 2009. I wouldn't count them out though since before the creator posted VARPG2 information, it had been a year since his last post.

Yeah I know all that, that's exactly why I was asking if anyone knew something about them. Maybe they could've moved somewhere else.. dunno.

Hopefully he hasn't stopped x.x

Kirallia
15th July 2010, 17:05
hum.. sadly not all of us can understand japanese.. x.x;; any english translation to this?

Duncleos
15th July 2010, 17:39
Sadly, despite using the font and my settings being japanese, the game goes black and crashes every time.

BigJohnny
15th July 2010, 18:20
Are you running Win 7? I don't think it'll run on 7, but works fine on XP.

Duncleos
15th July 2010, 18:23
Yep, windows 7.

Mistix
16th July 2010, 00:30
Hey I was just wondering is there any uncensored versions of Hi Prique, Prique, Priad, Acosann Adventure and Hi Priad?
If not is there anyone who could uncensor them?

ajmajm28
24th June 2012, 20:41
i know this form is kinda of dead i was wondering if anyone has it and can put it on mediafire or somthing i kinda want to play this and see what it is like.

Sairu
26th June 2012, 02:35
The drive containing all my old games decided to die on me and I am still in the progress of recovering what I can. Not many of XI (Creators) games are still available on file sharing sites and most torrents are dead. The games are still available from dlsite but if I can recover the games from my drive I'll see about uploading them somewhere.

OfficerTJHooker
26th June 2012, 07:28
The drive containing all my old games decided to die on me and I am still in the progress of recovering what I can. Not many of XI (Creators) games are still available on file sharing sites and most torrents are dead. The games are still available from dlsite but if I can recover the games from my drive I'll see about uploading them somewhere.

That would be great, thanks. Alternatively, if you can't recover it could you find out what the RJ code of the game is on dlsite? I can probably see if I can scrounge a download link somewhere. This game does sound interesting and I'd be willing to try it out.

Twisted1
26th June 2012, 07:36
That would be great, thanks. Alternatively, if you can't recover it could you find out what the RJ code of the game is on dlsite? I can probably see if I can scrounge a download link somewhere. This game does sound interesting and I'd be willing to try it out.

A cursory glance through of xi's website (which was posted earlier in the thread) gave me RJ047742.

Acores
26th June 2012, 11:08
Ya yes the Xi games, most of them are clones of other games they made just replacing the main character but the side scrolling rpg game was very good in my opinion. It was reasonably long had a great art style and not to forget the animated game over scenes for each enemy. It's kind of sad that they have not made another game yet. I do believe that they stopped making games solely because more people where pirating the games than buying it, never the less good games and a good company in my opinion.

ramza91
26th June 2012, 13:54
Nah they usually take 1.5-2 years between games depending on delays.

Acores
27th June 2012, 07:20
Nah they usually take 1.5-2 years between games depending on delays.

Then there is hope. But still it has been awhile since the last release and no development reports or even a picture. If they are making a game then i can't wait to play there new game....when ever the hell that will be :confused:

ramza91
28th June 2012, 00:31
Person they NEVER release updates they develop games in secret.You don't know it exists till they are ready.Presumably so fanboys and impatient douches don't harass them to insanity.