PDA

View Full Version : New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

thisandthat
27th October 2012, 16:22
About Maho Shojo Ruruka, how do I get her lewdness up? There doesn't even seem to be a counter for it...

BigJohnny
27th October 2012, 16:35
Dayum it's dry out there again. So dry that even game over rape on hongfire got pushed back to the second page of threads.

evangelion13
27th October 2012, 16:44
RJ103157

I whant it T_T
Can some one help?

Phantasy89
27th October 2012, 16:54
RJ103157

I whant it T_T
Can some one help?

it hasn't even been release yet
and won't be till 2013 in early feb

evangelion13
27th October 2012, 17:23
Ty

gamefreak999
27th October 2012, 17:26
About Maho Shojo Ruruka, how do I get her lewdness up? There doesn't even seem to be a counter for it...

There is no counter. She becomes lewder after you beat the last boss. She goes to heaven or wherever that is and comes back to "thank" the people that helped her.

kakuyaz
27th October 2012, 17:52
Or, if you have the patience, before you defeat the witch, you could have Ruruka raped/have sex/GoR. It will take a while to collect all those events, but once you seen enough events, Ruruka become more lewd and eventually she doesn't mind walk out of the changing room naked.

Solarpants
27th October 2012, 18:16
What's the password to enter the tower in the new BAROQUPID game?

pereglasnost
27th October 2012, 18:43
What's the password to enter the tower in the new BAROQUPID game?

いちごミルク Guy tells you it, doesn't get repeated though.

Erochi Man
27th October 2012, 19:32
Soooooooooooooooooooooon
http://eclipseworks.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-21.html

still no update trial yet (due to some revamps and possible issues of trial save not being able to be used in final version due to said revamps) but here's another teaser.

Oh god, please hurry up and come out! The dry spell lately has been too long for me. The only game I've put any effort into lately was the second ghost game.

We could also really use an update from SC Garden.

Mistix
27th October 2012, 19:53

That's weird, the boy only let me through with this password:

イチゴミルク

Kadario
27th October 2012, 20:13

That's weird, the boy only let me through with this password:

イチゴミルク

That's because essentially they're the same word. What pereglasnost typed is a mix of Hiragana ( いちご ) and Katakana ( ミルク ), while yours is all Katakana. Both the Hiragana and Katakana alphabets represent the same sounds, with Katakana having a few more.

So in short, both いちごミルク and イチゴミルク represent the same sounds. Don't know if one of you just made a mistake, or if the game doesn't care if you use Hiragana or Katakana.

Danton
27th October 2012, 20:49
Does anyone have a complete save for that ticki game? I like most of the artwork but it's a pain in the arse!

KiteAmakusa
27th October 2012, 21:33
Does anyone have the latest version of annie and twin quest game also their save files would be helpful too
thnx

Monkeyman767
27th October 2012, 21:59
Does anyone have the latest version of annie and twin quest game also their save files would be helpful too
thnx

Annie quest :http://www.mediafire.com/?nfdj26igveodaym

Twin quest: http://www.mediafire.com/?1dfow23iwfq02os

both the latest I think, not sure if I put saves in with them though

damrpb
27th October 2012, 22:46
Hello there,

Iīm playing this game 逆襲のブラックパール団 (RJ087559), i reached a stage which has a lot of lava and there's a door which is locked and i can't open it. Can you guys help me? Do you know how to open that door?

Thank you in advance

gamefreak999
27th October 2012, 23:44
Does anyone have RJ103272? Is it good and is it the same format as the last one because I personally didn't like the whole monster catching thing.

jasonfreeland29
28th October 2012, 00:04
this game out yet ? http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098000.html if it is any one got it yet

Gryphose
28th October 2012, 00:14
this game out yet ? http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098000.html if it is any one got it yet

Artwork aside....is that a penis growing out of her ass? O.o;

Monkeyman767
28th October 2012, 00:39
Artwork aside....is that a penis growing out of her ass? O.o;

Boy I sure hate when dicks grow out my ass, I better sit here in the MOST RELAXED POSE EVER

Jose
28th October 2012, 01:53
I think this is one of those games where the only objects of concentration are the girl and the dick, aka. those games with the male completely see through and usually only has hands and a dick.

Although usually they at least put a slight color (usually teal) as representation that the guy exists...apparently this author did not care to do so...

Kinda creepy when it looks like the dick grows out of her instead of being put inside her...

Umero
28th October 2012, 02:01
Soooo... any links for that Ruruka game? It sounds pretty good :D

Monkeyman767
28th October 2012, 02:04
Soooo... any links for that Ruruka game? It sounds pretty good :D

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ077887.html
ver2.00
http://www.mediafire.com/?9e9scebdwc9utcm
I know you guys love me :)

There ya go

gamefreak999
28th October 2012, 02:35
Does anyone have http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ103272.html and can share it?

lazycat
28th October 2012, 02:37
On release:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ102276.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104699.html

Monkeyman767
28th October 2012, 02:45
On release:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104699.html

Hmmm that second one looks pretty interesting

lazycat
28th October 2012, 02:55
Hmmm that second one looks pretty interesting

From what I've played on both trial.

First one: You go around defeating nymphs to take them, or if you fulfill certain conditions (the nun in the trial require certain level) then you can take them into your party.

Over time the girls gain heart level (1-5) after lv 4 you can order them to fight (otherwise they just don't do anything) the H scene is for taking them and more in the inn (your character get a skill to start H scene with girls while in the inn)
Nothing absolutely outstanding, but nothing too terrible about it either.

Second one: This one seem to basically be H-scene based on story (haven't run into a boss after a few level and I got bored of grinding so I deleted the trial) it's got that pixel artstyle so if you like that, good for you. Again nothing I found that made me want to play more of it.

foamy111
28th October 2012, 02:59
Looking at the screenshots for the 2nd trial I'd have to say that some event bosses will rape you if you lose.

Mkmd13
28th October 2012, 03:09
Question! I know that Starke took out the English RPGs from his torrent but is there anyone who has those on mediafire or something? I really wanted to download those and try them out.

Monkeyman767
28th October 2012, 03:17
Question! I know that Starke took out the English RPGs from his torrent but is there anyone who has those on mediafire or something? I really wanted to download those and try them out.

To be honest they're fairly standard, the only one really worth any time is Despair Labyrinth which, while I hate 3DCG is actually very very good

sgb3
28th October 2012, 04:15
From what I've played on both trial.

First one: You go around defeating nymphs to take them, or if you fulfill certain conditions (the nun in the trial require certain level) then you can take them into your party.

Over time the girls gain heart level (1-5) after lv 4 you can order them to fight (otherwise they just don't do anything) the H scene is for taking them and more in the inn (your character get a skill to start H scene with girls while in the inn)
Nothing absolutely outstanding, but nothing too terrible about it either.

Second one: This one seem to basically be H-scene based on story (haven't run into a boss after a few level and I got bored of grinding so I deleted the trial) it's got that pixel artstyle so if you like that, good for you. Again nothing I found that made me want to play more of it.

Pretty much sums these two up. I didn't see either of these being worth getting the full versions for. Barebones grindomatic RPGs with h-scenes tossed in to try and make money. Considering RPG maker hgames get crapped out daily these days, you'd think more people would try to put some actual effort in to get their games to stand out. The 2nd look is kind of cute (yuri themed), but the art style doesn't do much for me.

djweish
28th October 2012, 04:20
Anyone got a walk through for the tikiman game?

It's pretty easy; just make sure you always get an H Scene before the day ends (there are 30 scenes, and a 30 day limit - so if you ever get to midnight without triggering an H Scene, reload).

For each girl, after you've captured them visit them in your basement to unlock the start of the next scene with them. You can manufacture items in your kitchen.

When walking around, going too near to an enemy will cause it to chase you. Most only do 10 damage, but since there are no invulnerability frames this can add up fast unless you immediately run away. If you get trapped in a corner by a few enemies, or in a one tile corridor (eg ladders), you're pretty much dead. Bears kill you in one hit, so avoid them.

Sparkly areas on each screen are either collectable items, or they'll refill your health. Examing them takes an hour. You need to get all the items, but you'll only pick them up after you know you need them (annoying...). Moving from screen to screen also takes time. As time progresses, it gets darker; at night, ghosts come out to chase you. At midnight you automatically go home (if this ever happens, you can't get the good end).

There are nine screens: your house is in the top left. South is a screen with ladders. South again to a lake. Middle top has a crocodile infested bog. Top right is the beach where people washed ashore. True middle has a grassy plain. Middle right is a forest. Bottom middle is a desert area. Bottom right is a rocky area.

(These are in left to right, top to bottom order in the basement)

1st girl: You catch her automatically.

(Remember, talk to each girl in the basement before starting their second scene). Visit the left side of the ladder area to find a monkey blocking an area. Head there at 6pm and the monkey is gone; enter the area. Then talk to the girl, and walk back with her to the area, again at 6pm.

2nd girl: Find her riding a horse in the top left of the grassy area. Head south to find a carrot; leave and return, then head to her again to set a trap with the carrot. Leave and return, then talk to her.

Find a larger carrot in the bottom right of the forest area, then talk to her.

3 girl: She appears in the ladder area after a certain point. Find her again in the right of the ladder area behind a tree to catch her.

Examine a spot in the swamp towards the top right (in the water). Return there with her.

4th girl: She'll appear on every map screen. I think you have to catch her once on each screen. Keep looking for her whilst doing other events. After catching her enough, she comes quietly.

Pick the rope up on the beach, then talk to her.

5th girl: You'll find her in the forest, but her cat gives her warning if you get close. Head to the ladder area and pick what I assume is catnip from the patch up the ladder on the far right, then return to her.

You can find the cat in the grassy area. Find a fish for it at the beach, off of one of the wooden piers. Take the fish to the cat, then bring the cat back to the girl.

6th girl: She's behind some bushes at the lake (bottom left), but you might have to catch her little sister (3rd girl) before you can get her.

You can find the elastic band in... I think it's the desert area. One of the sparkly patches.

7th girl: Find her in the ladder area, down the right one. Talk to her and she runs away. Examine the ladder she goes down, then the middle, to set a trap. Leave and come back, then talk to her.

Talk to the gorilla in the right of the forest. Collect a banana from the tree near your house, Talk to the gorilla again, then bring the girl to him.

8th girl: Find her in the middle of the grassy area. She runs away fast, but only in a straight line. Keep catching her, and eventually her shoes will fall off, and you can catch ger properly next time.

Talk to her twice in the basement (after meeting the stands on rocks girl), first to get her shoes, then to start the second scene. Just wait until the right day, then talk to her. I think a message will appear when you start the day when it's the right day. Or just keep checking.

9th girl: Find her in the rocky area, and she jumps on some rocks so you can't get to her without hurting your feet. Get the shoes off of girl 8, and you can now get her.

Find the wood to make the bed by examining a log in the forest. Find the animal fur by examining a skeleton in, I think, the desert. Make the bed in the kitchen, then talk to her.

10th girl: Find her by the lake. (Bottom right). She won't have sex with you in the day, though. Come back at night and sneak carefully after her without letting her see you. (Tricky to do this whilst avoiding ghosts and bees...) When she gets to the water, talk to her.

Go back to the lake and pick up her uniform from where she was washing.

11th girl: She's at the bottom right area of the desert. Talk to her, and watch as she beats up a lion. Whilst she's still tired from that, talk to her again.

You need to find two kinds of fruit. One is in the bottom right of the swamp, the other is I think to the right in the rocky area. Mix them, then talk to her.

12th girl: Find her being threatened by a wolf in the forest. Leave her there, and go and catch the speedy rabbit from the grassy area (appears to the right, lower down). Bring the rabbit back and save her.

Find the dog in the right of the rocky area, then bring her over there.

13th girl: Find her in the swamp. She runs off when you talk to her; chase her down. (She stays in the swamp).

You need two kinds of grass. One is in the grassy area, and I think the other is in the desert or rocky area... Mix them up in the kitchen as usual.

14th girl: After a certain amount of time you'll notice food has been going missing. Wait until dark, then find her to the left of your house. Just talk to her.

The boar is in the swamp area. If you just try and catch it, it'll kill you. Get the nuts from the tree near your house first, then catch it and go back to her.

15th girl: After interrogating 14, you hear about her. You can now follow the footsteps leading from your house. They go to a cave in the beach, which you can now enter to find her.

You need two leaves; one from a tree in the desert area, the other from the tree at the right side of the ladder area (down the ladders, then up between two outcrops, guarded by a bear).

HamUnDo
28th October 2012, 05:59
RJ096515

Iīm stuck, running in circles for hours.
I found a path, I canīt walk along. Four steps up/north and Iīm popped out of the woods. (s1,s1a)
And thereīs a chest, I canīt open. (s2)

Any idea how I can go on in game ? Is there a walkthrough to this game ?

All I found in 3 hours searching ulmf and hongfire are questions ABOUT a walkthrough and a save-file.

etigoya
28th October 2012, 06:37
RJ096515

Iīm stuck, running in circles for hours.
I found a path, I canīt walk along. Four steps up/north and Iīm popped out of the woods. (s1,s1a)
And thereīs a chest, I canīt open. (s2)

Any idea how I can go on in game ? Is there a walkthrough to this game ?

All I found in 3 hours searching ulmf and hongfire are questions ABOUT a walkthrough and a save-file.

u skip this ? http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21334&page=3

or http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=394878&postcount=75

or http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=394567&postcount=27

HamUnDo
28th October 2012, 07:00
omg

I didnīt know the "english name", just googled for RJ096515.
Someone here (or hongfire) mentioned, that it would be best to search the RJ-numbers because of different "translations".
(But that was a while ago in a diffenrent thread)

Thanks a lot.

kR1pt0n1t3
28th October 2012, 08:19
Does some1 remember RJ of the game where ure on your honeymoon and some bandits attack you and your husband while ure on the road. They injure him badly, steal money from you and rape you. Then ure transported to a local village inn and doctor their treats your husband ( hes got broken legs or something ) and ofc since you dont have money you can either "offer your body around the village" for money to pay of debts or you can go hard way killing monster to get to the bandits that are somewhere deep in woods in a hut and ofc they got alot of money there. So if you get there you can pay of debts without whoring yourself but wheres the fun playing that way :)

I guess i gave you a pretty good description but i fu***** cant remember the name or RJ of game. ^_^

Solarpants
28th October 2012, 08:36
Does some1 remember RJ of the game where ure on your honeymoon and some bandits attack you and your husband while ure on the road. They injure him badly, steal money from you and rape you. Then ure transported to a local village inn and doctor their treats your husband ( hes got broken legs or something ) and ofc since you dont have money you can either "offer your body around the village" for money to pay of debts or you can go hard way killing monster to get to the bandits that are somewhere deep in woods in a hut and ofc they got alot of money there. So if you get there you can pay of debts without whoring yourself but wheres the fun playing that way :)

I guess i gave you a pretty good description but i fu***** cant remember the name or RJ of game. ^_^

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ101620.html

On a different note, are there any repercussions to grabbing the hidden weapon in Mahou Shoujo Ruruka? Seems like you can grab it at any time and it makes the early game a cakewalk.

HangerDanger
28th October 2012, 08:41
On a different note, are there any repercussions to grabbing the hidden weapon in Mahou Shoujo Ruruka? Seems like you can grab it at any time and it makes the early game a cakewalk.

Well other than making the game easy no(at least none that i know of...it's probably one of those things that are there to tempt you into taking the easy way to get past things...)...Well the game is preety easy even withouth that weapon...

etigoya
28th October 2012, 08:46

u say this weapon? http://dlsite.blogimg.jp/RG12218/imgs/7/9/79bd2a21.jpg click few times there after clear hot spring dungeon

Suibuki
28th October 2012, 10:04
I rise from the grave! Anyways, yeah, someone asked for an update on the next Scalegarden game and I scrolled relentlessly all over the place. So who has been watching the author..?

GashbellBig
28th October 2012, 11:01
Annie quest :http://www.mediafire.com/?nfdj26igveodaym

Twin quest: http://www.mediafire.com/?1dfow23iwfq02os

I doubt the Annie quest is the most updated. Is it ver 1.10? If somebody has it please share it. :D

Mistix
28th October 2012, 12:31
I rise from the grave! Anyways, yeah, someone asked for an update on the next Scalegarden game and I scrolled relentlessly all over the place. So who has been watching the author..?

I've been following his website where he usually posts updates on his work and so far nothing new as of yet...

It's making me insane, I've always loved his games x.x

HangerDanger
28th October 2012, 12:40
I've been following his website where he usually posts updates on his work and so far nothing new as of yet...

It's making me insane, I've always loved his games x.x

Yeah i know what you mean...Well Scale garden was often incosistent when it comes to blog updates...but i'm sure there will be some news soon(i mean the game has been in development for quite some time now,so at least a trial version would be nice...).

kR1pt0n1t3
28th October 2012, 13:10
RJ077887

How do you get onto the boat in harbour after you finish game?

ae861995
28th October 2012, 13:16
anyone still has a copy of person of courage?
www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ076479.htm
old games but been finding it .. most link are down... anyone can reul it?

HangerDanger
28th October 2012, 13:21
RJ077887

How do you get onto the boat in harbour after you finish game?

You should talk to the sailor dressed in white and he'll take you to the new island...btw it seems like you need to have a certain percentage in seen CG's to be able to get there...

dienow
28th October 2012, 14:49
This guy has some recognizable games under his belt, but I also remember a lot of those games being mediocre to okay. I doubt it'll be a smash-up hit release, but it'd be nice to even have something mediocre at the rate games are releasing.

lazycat
28th October 2012, 15:27
Ok, from the trial:
Unlike the previous games where the man's the bigger jerk than the enemies, this one have you play as a rather serious soldier who's trying to do the best for his country. The story also shows a bit more seriousness to it (for now anyway)

I guess either he eventually revolt after realizing how evil the people at top are (one bastard shown in the trial is basically trying to NTR your sister (I think you're adopted, based on the conversation with the 'mom')) or you ends up being on the evil side or something.
Characters with portrait (and as such, potential victim of rape) in the trial are:
-The 'immortal' magician who you're basically protecting (and the higher ups are trying to send her out as weapon)
-Your (step) mom, a researcher? for the army
-Your (step) sister, another soldier who share the same residence with you and the magician
-Some chick selling 'photo card'
-A little girl who seems to be your weaponsmith (another soldier hint that she's lost her family in the war)
-The terrorist girl (ok, this one did get raped, BY YOU)

Quick summarising of the trial run:
Talk to peple nearby, then go top-left to the HQ, go upstair talk to your boss, then the little girl, then your mom in the right room on 1st floor.
Go back to your home and recruit the magician, go out and start walking back toward HQ.
After the terrorist girl disappear, exit the town and talk to the nearby soldier. Grind a bit for 1000 cash then go back into town, the first shop to your right should be Map Store. Talk to the guy inside and pay 1000 to unlock the dungeon.
Go find the girl in dungeon (go straight mid then top-left) beat her to capture her.
Go inside the prison and rape her 3 times to finish your work? (to get 3 demon soldier or something?)...that's the end of demo.

There's some other mechanics mentioned in the demo but due to lack of resource you won't be able to try it:
There's love/lewdness stat on girls that is required for you to have sex with them but since in the trial you don't get enough time to raise that, meh. (for prisoners, there's "mesu-buta" stat (literally female pig, but in this case it's more like how much of a slave+slut) but it's effectively just another 'you much reach X in this stat to get other stuffs'

Then there's semen feeding to your girls, increasing their lewdness and recovering MP (or increase max MP?), and lewdness is required for certain H scene (as well as love point which is gained by giving gift and beating missions with the girl)

Final opinion: Seem interesting, if only for the shift of tone from the usual ahegao-rapefest by the author. But with only 1 scene in the trial, I can't comment if it'll remain serious to the end.

kR1pt0n1t3
28th October 2012, 15:44
You should talk to the sailor dressed in white and he'll take you to the new island...btw it seems like you need to have a certain percentage in seen CG's to be able to get there...

And where can you see how many CGs you got?

Mistix
28th October 2012, 15:49
It's pretty easy; just make sure you always get an H Scene before the day ends (there are 30 scenes, and a 30 day limit - so if you ever get to midnight without triggering an H Scene, reload).

For each girl, after you've captured them visit them in your basement to unlock the start of the next scene with them. You can manufacture items in your kitchen.

When walking around, going too near to an enemy will cause it to chase you. Most only do 10 damage, but since there are no invulnerability frames this can add up fast unless you immediately run away. If you get trapped in a corner by a few enemies, or in a one tile corridor (eg ladders), you're pretty much dead. Bears kill you in one hit, so avoid them.

Sparkly areas on each screen are either collectable items, or they'll refill your health. Examing them takes an hour. You need to get all the items, but you'll only pick them up after you know you need them (annoying...). Moving from screen to screen also takes time. As time progresses, it gets darker; at night, ghosts come out to chase you. At midnight you automatically go home (if this ever happens, you can't get the good end).

There are nine screens: your house is in the top left. South is a screen with ladders. South again to a lake. Middle top has a crocodile infested bog. Top right is the beach where people washed ashore. True middle has a grassy plain. Middle right is a forest. Bottom middle is a desert area. Bottom right is a rocky area.

(These are in left to right, top to bottom order in the basement)

1st girl: You catch her automatically.

(Remember, talk to each girl in the basement before starting their second scene). Visit the left side of the ladder area to find a monkey blocking an area. Head there at 6pm and the monkey is gone; enter the area. Then talk to the girl, and walk back with her to the area, again at 6pm.

2nd girl: Find her riding a horse in the top left of the grassy area. Head south to find a carrot; leave and return, then head to her again to set a trap with the carrot. Leave and return, then talk to her.

Find a larger carrot in the bottom right of the forest area, then talk to her.

3 girl: She appears in the ladder area after a certain point. Find her again in the right of the ladder area behind a tree to catch her.

Examine a spot in the swamp towards the top right (in the water). Return there with her.

4th girl: She'll appear on every map screen. I think you have to catch her once on each screen. Keep looking for her whilst doing other events. After catching her enough, she comes quietly.

Pick the rope up on the beach, then talk to her.

5th girl: You'll find her in the forest, but her cat gives her warning if you get close. Head to the ladder area and pick what I assume is catnip from the patch up the ladder on the far right, then return to her.

You can find the cat in the grassy area. Find a fish for it at the beach, off of one of the wooden piers. Take the fish to the cat, then bring the cat back to the girl.

6th girl: She's behind some bushes at the lake (bottom left), but you might have to catch her little sister (3rd girl) before you can get her.

You can find the elastic band in... I think it's the desert area. One of the sparkly patches.

7th girl: Find her in the ladder area, down the right one. Talk to her and she runs away. Examine the ladder she goes down, then the middle, to set a trap. Leave and come back, then talk to her.

Talk to the gorilla in the right of the forest. Collect a banana from the tree near your house, Talk to the gorilla again, then bring the girl to him.

8th girl: Find her in the middle of the grassy area. She runs away fast, but only in a straight line. Keep catching her, and eventually her shoes will fall off, and you can catch ger properly next time.

Talk to her twice in the basement (after meeting the stands on rocks girl), first to get her shoes, then to start the second scene. Just wait until the right day, then talk to her. I think a message will appear when you start the day when it's the right day. Or just keep checking.

9th girl: Find her in the rocky area, and she jumps on some rocks so you can't get to her without hurting your feet. Get the shoes off of girl 8, and you can now get her.

Find the wood to make the bed by examining a log in the forest. Find the animal fur by examining a skeleton in, I think, the desert. Make the bed in the kitchen, then talk to her.

10th girl: Find her by the lake. (Bottom right). She won't have sex with you in the day, though. Come back at night and sneak carefully after her without letting her see you. (Tricky to do this whilst avoiding ghosts and bees...) When she gets to the water, talk to her.

Go back to the lake and pick up her uniform from where she was washing.

11th girl: She's at the bottom right area of the desert. Talk to her, and watch as she beats up a lion. Whilst she's still tired from that, talk to her again.

You need to find two kinds of fruit. One is in the bottom right of the swamp, the other is I think to the right in the rocky area. Mix them, then talk to her.

12th girl: Find her being threatened by a wolf in the forest. Leave her there, and go and catch the speedy rabbit from the grassy area (appears to the right, lower down). Bring the rabbit back and save her.

Find the dog in the right of the rocky area, then bring her over there.

13th girl: Find her in the swamp. She runs off when you talk to her; chase her down. (She stays in the swamp).

You need two kinds of grass. One is in the grassy area, and I think the other is in the desert or rocky area... Mix them up in the kitchen as usual.

14th girl: After a certain amount of time you'll notice food has been going missing. Wait until dark, then find her to the left of your house. Just talk to her.

The boar is in the swamp area. If you just try and catch it, it'll kill you. Get the nuts from the tree near your house first, then catch it and go back to her.

15th girl: After interrogating 14, you hear about her. You can now follow the footsteps leading from your house. They go to a cave in the beach, which you can now enter to find her.

You need two leaves; one from a tree in the desert area, the other from the tree at the right side of the ladder area (down the ladders, then up between two outcrops, guarded by a bear).

This game is very good, I hope more like these come up.
Nice walkthrough +rep for you. Just one thing, after you get the good ending you get a 2nd play, is there anything new on it?

soulles
28th October 2012, 16:25
This is in announced... so hope a trial or the game comes out soon... ;)
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ104777.html

Its the other game that was on the blog, from the creator of:
RJ077887 (wich only just got the version 2.0 I believe...) :D
http://b.dlsite.net/RG12218/

Mistix
28th October 2012, 16:29

*gasps*

No words

omnibomb
28th October 2012, 16:35
i downloaded chiitrans yesterday and spent the majority of the day trying to figure out how to get it to work. i googled "chiitrans tutorial" and "how to use chiitrans" and didnt come up with anything good. i tried dinking around and clicking shit and that didnt work. specifically im trying to use it for rpg maker games in japanese but i have 0 clue what im doing

i click "click here to start find the exe i want to translate in the box and then if i click ok without messing with the other boxes i get "object reference not set to instance of an object" and if i click search for agth key another window pops up with ruby game scripting system in a text box and a search button next to it and if i click that i get "unclosed string"

i would be incredibly greatful if anyone would tell me what im doing wrong

gamefreak999
28th October 2012, 16:50

So was he working on his 2.0 of his older game and a new one at the same time or did he just start working on this new one after finishing 2.0 of the Ruruka game?

pereglasnost
28th October 2012, 17:40
So was he working on his 2.0 of his older game and a new one at the same time or did he just start working on this new one after finishing 2.0 of the Ruruka game?

Since 2.0 was just 3 scenes it was more or less a promo I would guess, his dev blog shows this new game in the works since the beginning of the year. Art quality is significantly better as well.

KeiranD
28th October 2012, 18:07
Ok, from the trial:
Unlike the previous games where the man's the bigger jerk than the enemies, this one have you play as a rather serious soldier who's trying to do the best for his country. The story also shows a bit more seriousness to it (for now anyway)

I guess either he eventually revolt after realizing how evil the people at top are (one bastard shown in the trial is basically trying to NTR your sister (I think you're adopted, based on the conversation with the 'mom')) or you ends up being on the evil side or something.
Characters with portrait (and as such, potential victim of rape) in the trial are:
-The 'immortal' magician who you're basically protecting (and the higher ups are trying to send her out as weapon)
-Your (step) mom, a researcher? for the army
-Your (step) sister, another soldier who share the same residence with you and the magician
-Some chick selling 'photo card'
-A little girl who seems to be your weaponsmith (another soldier hint that she's lost her family in the war)
-The terrorist girl (ok, this one did get raped, BY YOU)

Quick summarising of the trial run:
Talk to peple nearby, then go top-left to the HQ, go upstair talk to your boss, then the little girl, then your mom in the right room on 1st floor.
Go back to your home and recruit the magician, go out and start walking back toward HQ.
After the terrorist girl disappear, exit the town and talk to the nearby soldier. Grind a bit for 1000 cash then go back into town, the first shop to your right should be Map Store. Talk to the guy inside and pay 1000 to unlock the dungeon.
Go find the girl in dungeon (go straight mid then top-left) beat her to capture her.
Go inside the prison and rape her 3 times to finish your work? (to get 3 demon soldier or something?)...that's the end of demo.

There's some other mechanics mentioned in the demo but due to lack of resource you won't be able to try it:
There's love/lewdness stat on girls that is required for you to have sex with them but since in the trial you don't get enough time to raise that, meh. (for prisoners, there's "mesu-buta" stat (literally female pig, but in this case it's more like how much of a slave+slut) but it's effectively just another 'you much reach X in this stat to get other stuffs'

Then there's semen feeding to your girls, increasing their lewdness and recovering MP (or increase max MP?), and lewdness is required for certain H scene (as well as love point which is gained by giving gift and beating missions with the girl)

Final opinion: Seem interesting, if only for the shift of tone from the usual ahegao-rapefest by the author. But with only 1 scene in the trial, I can't comment if it'll remain serious to the end.

"Unlike the previous games where the man's the bigger jerk than the enemies, this one have you play as a rather serious soldier who's trying to do the best for his country. The story also shows a bit more seriousness to it (for now anyway)"
damn

gamefreak999
28th October 2012, 21:27
"Unlike the previous games where the man's the bigger jerk than the enemies, this one have you play as a rather serious soldier who's trying to do the best for his country. The story also shows a bit more seriousness to it (for now anyway)"
damn

I just played the trial and its pretty interesting. You have to do a bunch of things to get the first scene but its not cryptic and makes more sense than some of the other games.

Later on you have to torture her for info which is after the trial. You have to find out what she doesn't like and so on.

BigJohnny
28th October 2012, 21:29
Since 2.0 was just 3 scenes it was more or less a promo I would guess, his dev blog shows this new game in the works since the beginning of the year. Art quality is significantly better as well.

I can only hope he'll add some sex sounds.

Mkmd13
28th October 2012, 21:37
To be honest they're fairly standard, the only one really worth any time is Despair Labyrinth which, while I hate 3DCG is actually very very good

Thank you, I will look for a download and try it out.

Oh, to anyone that plays or has played: Mind Battle Ma India-pounding seduction fantasy world (幻想世界マインディア), I am stuck and I have been looking for a walkthrough, but I couldnt find one. Can anyone help me out?

kohlmi
28th October 2012, 21:46
If you could tell us where you are stuck. I might be able to help you out.

etigoya
28th October 2012, 22:25
Oh, to anyone that plays or has played: Mind Battle Ma India-pounding seduction fantasy world (幻想世界マインディア), I am stuck and I have been looking for a walkthrough, but I couldnt find one. Can anyone help me out?

can find information in page 245 - 247 http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=353&highlight=tower&page=245

seraphzero
28th October 2012, 22:25
Harem vx, Elysium and Overwhored are some nice english Rpgmaker games also.

Starke
28th October 2012, 23:28
Harem vx, Elysium and Overwhored are some nice english Rpgmaker games also.

Yeah, that wasn't on a completely unrelated note or anything but yeah.

You have Despair Labyrinth, Harem (constantly updated, gj there by Ker keeping the motivation), Azurezero just released an English Rpg Maker Hentai game (complete), and you also have Milf Town and the other game by the same authors.

Elysium is FAD, game is dead and the creator refuses to admit it, has the first 2 chapters and hasn't been updated for almost a year, same with the other game by raindrops, they're pretty dead, time to admit it and move on. Kinda sad cuz Elysium had a great story plus it had succubus which I love, but to me, it's dead.

Phantasy89
29th October 2012, 00:00
well (http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104553.html)

I know you guys love seeing big tits girls in miko (http://www.mediafire.com/?37yi5wf5wxj9df3) outfits and having a corrupted warlord taking over their land and forcing them into prostitution out of their will, maybe forcing the protagonist to get material to make a special fabric for the warlord or watching her get raped by one of those monsters.

Monkeyman767
29th October 2012, 00:01
i downloaded chiitrans yesterday and spent the majority of the day trying to figure out how to get it to work. i googled "chiitrans tutorial" and "how to use chiitrans" and didnt come up with anything good. i tried dinking around and clicking shit and that didnt work. specifically im trying to use it for rpg maker games in japanese but i have 0 clue what im doing

i click "click here to start find the exe i want to translate in the box and then if i click ok without messing with the other boxes i get "object reference not set to instance of an object" and if i click search for agth key another window pops up with ruby game scripting system in a text box and a search button next to it and if i click that i get "unclosed string"

i would be incredibly greatful if anyone would tell me what im doing wrong

Ok first off, make sure you have Chiitrans 2 , it's a newer version that doesnt pop up if you just search for Chiitrans. http://code.google.com/p/chiitrans2/

Secondly, make SURE you have .net installed.

It should work straight out of the box so to speak, but if not I'll send you a picture of my settings to see if that helps

Umero
29th October 2012, 00:26
Chiitrans also runs with agth if you didn't know. So you gotta hook agth to it and then run them together

Monkeyman767
29th October 2012, 00:30
Chiitrans also runs with agth if you didn't know. So you gotta hook agth to it and then run them together

Nope, it does it automatically, you literally shouldn't have to do anything other than click the big green button and enter in some AGTH codes if needed

gamefreak999
29th October 2012, 00:54

I know you guys love seeing big tits girls in miko (http://www.mediafire.com/?37yi5wf5wxj9df3) outfits and having a corrupted warlord taking over their land and forcing them into prostitution out of their will, maybe forcing the protagonist to get material to make a special fabric for the warlord or watching her get raped by one of those monsters.

Thanks a lot. It has nice art so definitely worth a try.

Monkeyman767
29th October 2012, 00:55
Argh, this is driving me nuts! can anyone tell me how to look at the scripts for an RPGMaker VX game, I have the editor, have the files I want but for the life of me I cannot get the editor to behave

etigoya
29th October 2012, 00:55

if dont want play again from start after bad ending, can use password in rigth stone せいえき to get equipment (this game need collect $ to buy best equipment for ture ending)

Monkeyman767
29th October 2012, 01:30
Never mind my post about editing a VX game, I am a stupid dumb stupid head, I forgot to copy EVERY file including the ini and the exe file.

And on that note, I figured I'd announce it now. I'm working on a translation for Saki Quest.

I don't know why and honestly it may ruin the damn game in terms of loosing things in translation but I'll give it my best anyway.

though that said, if I do feel that translating it would kill people's love for it then I wont release it

Umero
29th October 2012, 02:19

Thx for the link! It's good to see a game where Japan goes back to its roots, rather than typical mythology and demons.

Starke
29th October 2012, 04:05

Audio file map for this please :(

Diagasvesle
29th October 2012, 04:27
if dont want play again from start after bad ending, can use password in rigth stone せいえき to get equipment (this game need collect $ to buy best equipment for ture ending)

How do you get the third sun day event on the calendar?
Edit: Also, any hints for the left stone password?

Phantasy89
29th October 2012, 04:35
How do you get the third sun day event on the calendar?
Edit: Also, any hints for the left stone password?

left stone is the "good" ending
there a brownish bamboo like shape thing that you can interact near the person that block your access to the left side during sun day

etigoya
29th October 2012, 04:37

BGMBGM04_Lost Heart --- 6230kb
BGM07_囲まれて… --- 3839kb
BGM08_鬼灯 --- 4984kb
BGM09_椿が散る --- 3567kb
BGM10_穢 --- 5749kb
シーン1 --- 1635kb
シーン2 --- 736kb
シーン3 --- 901kb
シーンフェラ --- 1925kb
ぶちゅ1 --- 1393kb
ぶちゅ2 --- 393kb
ぷちゅ改 --- 756kb

BGSグチョグチョランダム1(25秒)

SEグチョグチョランダム1(25秒)
ぬちゅるぅッ1 --- 162kb
パン --- 53.3kb
ぶっちゅぅッグチュッ --- 129kb
ゆっくり挿入 --- 98.1kb

Diagasvesle
29th October 2012, 04:40
left stone is the "good" ending
there a brownish bamboo like shape thing that you can interact near the person that block your access to the left side

I try that but it doesn't work. She makes mention of some item she needs for the event to start..

Starke
29th October 2012, 04:44
BGMBGM04_Lost Heart --- 6230kb
BGM07_囲まれて… --- 3839kb
BGM08_鬼灯 --- 4984kb
BGM09_椿が散る --- 3567kb
BGM10_穢 --- 5749kb
シーン1 --- 1635kb
シーン2 --- 736kb
シーン3 --- 901kb
シーンフェラ --- 1925kb
ぶちゅ1 --- 1393kb
ぶちゅ2 --- 393kb
ぷちゅ改 --- 756kb

BGSグチョグチョランダム1(25秒)

SEグチョグチョランダム1(25秒)
ぬちゅるぅッ1 --- 162kb
パン --- 53.3kb
ぶっちゅぅッグチュッ --- 129kb
ゆっくり挿入 --- 98.1kb

Arigatou gozaimasu

etigoya
29th October 2012, 04:46
I try that but it doesn't work. She makes mention of some item she needs for the event to start..

Phantasy89 say something is spawn in 12624

And passwords if miss it from ending (easy game better clear yourself) おさいせん

Diagasvesle
29th October 2012, 04:55
Phantasy89 say something is spawn in 12624

And passwords if miss it from ending (easy game better clear yourself) おさいせん

*Grumble* Apparently I got the scene already... Thats why it wasn't letting me use it. (In current game.) I used the password that you gave earlier in the posts. There are from what I see only two scenes that use that switch so you can miss only one of the days..

Zero9437
29th October 2012, 05:30
Ara http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ087115

Looks like that's a update for this old game

thswherizat
29th October 2012, 05:34
Any full saves of the Miko Temple one?

Mkmd13
29th October 2012, 05:46
If you could tell us where you are stuck. I might be able to help you out.

EDIT: I am now stuck at this haunted location where I fight the girl standing on the bed. No matter what I use, nothing hurts her. What do I need to do to hurt her?

can find information in page 245 - 247 http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=353&highlight=tower&page=245

Thank you, I will check that out right now.

EDIT: Please read the edit above, I looked through the pages but found no help with this problem.

noman
29th October 2012, 07:49

Does anybody here not use cheat editor to hack their money in game? I am okay with grinding for exp, but I can never stand grinding for money.

Dargoth
29th October 2012, 07:56
Any full saves of the Miko Temple one?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kx333gelsl7lpvv

Save on Day 19 in the replay room with all scenes unlocked and 950 collected offerings. Do a shrine job to get over 1000 for the good ending, or just enter/leave the dungeon to waste the day for the bad ending. Not that there's any reason to see the endings when the scenes are already unlocked.

Anyway, mediocre game. The art is all right, but other than the one tentacle rape scene, it's all vanilla and boring. The gameplay is poorly designed because it's supposed to be a "dodge the enemies" game except that the only way to win is by fighting everything in sight. If you aren't trying to avoid enemies, the traps are also a non-issue. You have to play a virtually perfect game to succeed without the cheat code as I discovered when making that full save, but at least it really was possible.

Rebis
29th October 2012, 08:52
New RPG Announced by the creator of "Knight daughter dungeon" .
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ104848.html
Clothing Destruction,Woman's Viewpoint. Seems interesting. No Trial.

KiteAmakusa
29th October 2012, 12:22
Annie quest :hxxp://xxx.mediafire.com/?nfdj26igveodaym

Twin quest: hxxp://xxx.mediafire.com/?1dfow23iwfq02os

Thnx alot monkeyman,both of them haves saves, you wouldnt happen to have Parallel Fantasy 0's latest version with you as well dont you?

Monkeyman767
29th October 2012, 13:20
Thnx alot monkeyman,both of them haves saves, you wouldnt happen to have Parallel Fantasy 0's latest version with you as well dont you?

I do, but I have to upload it. Could take a while

HangerDanger
29th October 2012, 13:26

Hey,here's a link for Parallel Fantasy Zero v2.2: http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=waW3uyscgYvOi33PK_KmJWbYi_65-kLxMwmHDAHDdHM

It's a filemonster link though so you have to wait a bit between DL-ing parts(it's only 2 or 3 parts btw)...this link is untested so use at your own risk and only if you're in a hurry to get the game...anyway i think that you're better off waiting for monkeyman to upload it...

Starke
29th October 2012, 14:36
Hey,here's a link for Parallel Fantasy Zero v2.2: http://filesmonster.com/download.php?id=waW3uyscgYvOi33PK_KmJWbYi_65-kLxMwmHDAHDdHM

It's a filemonster link though so you have to wait a bit between DL-ing parts(it's only 2 or 3 parts btw)...this link is untested so use at your own risk and only if you're in a hurry to get the game...anyway i think that you're better off waiting for monkeyman to upload it...

What does it add?

Spider
29th October 2012, 14:39
uhm... halp

RJ077887 where do you get the last outfit ... the yukata one... noticed in the pictures there are some scenes with that.... (killed the witch and stuff.... wondering aimless around the world)
thank you

EDIT : sorry for the post .... i went back 2 pages and found the info ... thanks ^_^

Starke
29th October 2012, 14:54
uhm... halp

RJ077887 where do you get the last outfit ... the yukata one... noticed in the pictures there are some scenes with that.... (killed the witch and stuff.... wondering aimless around the world)
thank you

EDIT : sorry for the post .... i went back 2 pages and found the info ... thanks ^_^

Did you even search? lol, there's like, 3 houses in the entire island, it's one of them.

HangerDanger
29th October 2012, 15:13
What does it add?

I haven't got a clue...I haven't really played much of parallel fantasy 0,so i did not follow the updates(while it was updated...it's a shame that the author went MIA like a half a year ago and hasn't touched the game since).As i said a shame really as the game was coming up nicely,and the development just stopped suddenly...strange.
Anyway i just kind of saved up this link in case my backup gets fucked up...

Spider
29th October 2012, 15:20
Did you even search? lol, there's like, 3 houses in the entire island, it's one of them.

uhm ... i cant get on that island ... i got 56 scenes unlocked and the white sailorman wont let me go there... its a pain in the ass

sir drake
29th October 2012, 16:01
is there still nobody who has a link for these two rpg's?

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ103272.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104287.html

i really want these two so if someone has uploaded it or found a site to down it or torrent it, please post or if it's not allowed pm me it :)

Mistix
29th October 2012, 16:08
is there still nobody who has a link for these two rpg's?

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ103272.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104287.html

i really want these two so if someone has uploaded it or found a site to down it or torrent it, please post or if it's not allowed pm me it :)

Wow, how I admire the sigs of some people :P

Coo
29th October 2012, 17:34
Save on Day 19 in the replay room with all scenes unlocked and 950 collected offerings. Do a shrine job to get over 1000 for the good ending, or just enter/leave the dungeon to waste the day for the bad ending. Not that there's any reason to see the endings when the scenes are already unlocked.

Anyway, mediocre game. The art is all right, but other than the one tentacle rape scene, it's all vanilla and boring. The gameplay is poorly designed because it's supposed to be a "dodge the enemies" game except that the only way to win is by fighting everything in sight. If you aren't trying to avoid enemies, the traps are also a non-issue. You have to play a virtually perfect game to succeed without the cheat code as I discovered when making that full save, but at least it really was possible.wait, which game is this? I don't remember seeing this while going through the pages?

Phantasy89
29th October 2012, 17:42
wait, which game is this? I don't remember seeing this while going through the pages?

i would like to redirect your attention to this post
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=404116&postcount=8568
easily missable with the wall of text

Spider
29th October 2012, 17:58
uhm ... what are the piano keys for magical girl ruruka ? (RJ077887)
says something about months and december... x-mas... looked at that diary thing... cant find any maching symbols to slap on there Q_Q
thank you

Monkeyman767
29th October 2012, 18:01
Hey,here's a link for Parallel Fantasy Zero v2.2: anyway i think that you're better off waiting for monkeyman to upload it...

Speaking of, it's almost done now, just about 15 minutes more. It's version 2.2 as well that has a read me that lists the changes. Can't check em myself right now cause I'm not on my translating laptop

kohlmi
29th October 2012, 18:03
EDIT: I am now stuck at this haunted location where I fight the girl standing on the bed. No matter what I use, nothing hurts her. What do I need to do to hurt her?

Thank you, I will check that out right now.

EDIT: Please read the edit above, I looked through the pages but found no help with this problem.

You have to hit her with another version of your special attacks. Basicly you have 2 sorts of them. One does normal damage the other one does magic damage.

Try to buy missing special attacks and try them out. (hidden market)

Check Etigoyas link if you don't know how to reach it.

Umero
29th October 2012, 18:06

So can you explain to me what a file map is so i can be of help in the future?

kiseki
29th October 2012, 18:24
uhm ... what are the piano keys for magical girl ruruka ? (RJ077887)
says something about months and december... x-mas... looked at that diary thing... cant find any maching symbols to slap on there Q_Q
thank you

December = DEC. If you go back and forth, Ruruka will mention that the keys correspond to CDEFGBA or something. Press the second, the third, and the first (spelling out DEC). Took me a while to figure it out.

Spider
29th October 2012, 18:32
December = DEC. If you go back and forth, Ruruka will mention that the keys correspond to CDEFGBA or something. Press the second, the third, and the first (spelling out DEC). Took me a while to figure it out.

omg ... thanks !

EDIT : omg another riddle.... im gonna kill some1

Monkeyman767
29th October 2012, 18:53
Here's v2.2 of Parallel fantasy 0 if anyone wants it :http://www.mediafire.com/?env4kataznys6zp

GashbellBig
29th October 2012, 19:09
parallell fantasy.rar: The file "???" header is corrupt

Or do I need to re-download it?

azurezero
29th October 2012, 19:14
did everyone receive the princess escape walkthrough properly?
here (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4704727092611&set=a.3531785249798.158139.1127272534&type=1&theater)

Monkeyman767
29th October 2012, 19:16
parallell fantasy.rar: The file "???" header is corrupt

Or do I need to re-download it?

Hang on, gonna download it myself, it might have gotten corrupted on my end, I have pretty crappy internet.

Edit: Yep seems like it's corrupted! I'll re-upload.

Ok there's something VERY wrong with the upload, it's only taking 30 seconds, same with the download. Argh.

thswherizat
29th October 2012, 20:59

I got the trial and this game makes no sense. I can only leave the town to the west into one small forest, I walked down to some skeleton or something.

Now nobody in the town talks to me and I keep running into squads of five guardsmen. Still can't leave the town in any other direction.

Oh and no CGs at all, so far.

lazycat
29th October 2012, 22:39

I got the trial and this game makes no sense. I can only leave the town to the west into one small forest, I walked down to some skeleton or something.

Now nobody in the town talks to me and I keep running into squads of five guardsmen. Still can't leave the town in any other direction.

Oh and no CGs at all, so far.

Well...
The trial only cover 2 girls, and the other exits lead elsewhere.

The reason nobody in town talked to you is because you steal from someone's house, and that's also why guards are after you.

Once you reach a certain level, you should be able to take the nun into your party.
In the right-most shop, buy the 150g item from there (first option twice) then head left out of town.

Go up to the top-right corner and inspect the well, you'll be teleport to the left side.
Now notice that little cliff to your left, inspect its left walls, there's one spot that'll teleport you up the cliff which let you move on.
In the next area, run around the flower field at the top, eventually the flower nymph will shows up angry at you stomping all over the flowers, beat her to capture her.

Starke
30th October 2012, 01:17
Well...
The trial only cover 2 girls, and the other exits lead elsewhere.

The reason nobody in town talked to you is because you steal from someone's house, and that's also why guards are after you.

Once you reach a certain level, you should be able to take the nun into your party.
In the right-most shop, buy the 150g item from there (first option twice) then head left out of town.

Go up to the top-right corner and inspect the well, you'll be teleport to the left side.
Now notice that little cliff to your left, inspect its left walls, there's one spot that'll teleport you up the cliff which let you move on.
In the next area, run around the flower field at the top, eventually the flower nymph will shows up angry at you stomping all over the flowers, beat her to capture her.

lol I like the description so far, now I want it.

Mkmd13
30th October 2012, 01:19
is http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=392825&postcount=7342 ?......

Yes I have done that, after that fight, you go back to the same girl that you talked to and gave gifts to and it turns out she is a succubus as well. When you battle her, none of your attacks do damage except for you one move that penetrates through any defense but that only does a little bit of damage and takes really long to charge up.

sigmazx
30th October 2012, 02:16
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104048.html

Out now.

cyberblade
30th October 2012, 02:27
Sorry for posting it here, but hentai finder isn't that much helpful. but does anyone have the 1.08 version of this game?

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ102386.html

All I can find are the 1.03 version

Dirtyxmind
30th October 2012, 03:55
Hello all!

I am playing right now the game 'Passion Of Slave Princess' (RJ103371) v 1.0...
I managed to get almost all the ENDs but one: END #03...

I already checked the capture page at the official page and the hint for that END is: '常時発情だが、孕み奴隷ではない→エンディング3' or 'Always Horny', and not a 'Pregnant Slave'...
I tried with that and i just got END #05... so i tried with a series of combinations without luck...
Could someone help me find the right requirements to get END 03, please? Or let me know if this a BUG...

Thank you for your kind attention!

Hentar
30th October 2012, 04:51
Welp, three new RPGs released today...

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104048.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104097.html
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104825.html

Third one is loli though, so no go on that one.

zephyrlol
30th October 2012, 06:52
Whatever happened to Starke's torrent? I've been stuck at 89.4% for a while. Even popped on Saturday but nobody was seeding.

djweish
30th October 2012, 07:08
How do you get to the new area in the Ruruka game? When I talk to the white sailor, nothing happens. Do you have to start with a new save file?

I have 58 CGs unlocked... Also, where is the one I'm missing (seventh from the bottom in version 2, immediately one called something OK?).

adaz95
30th October 2012, 07:33
can someone post the walkthrough of RJ103371? thanks :)

Nirakei
30th October 2012, 07:38
Whatever happened to Starke's torrent? I've been stuck at 89.4% for a while. Even popped on Saturday but nobody was seeding.

The torrent's been updated, so it has a different magnet.

New magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:V4XITDCIYLAIOEHLP3S2KATLKZVVDNHD&dn=RPG%20Maker%20Games&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce

yylikeulmf
30th October 2012, 08:03
RAMPAGE RJ104048

http://www.mediafire.com/?c2fvqca67spy1ld

Barmaleus
30th October 2012, 08:20
RAMPAGE RJ104048

xxtp://ww.mediafire.com/?c2fvqca67spy1ld[/url]

Thx you very much.

kR1pt0n1t3
30th October 2012, 09:16
any1 got newest version of RJ102576? Latest is 1.12.

GashbellBig
30th October 2012, 09:54
any1 got newest version of RJ102576? Latest is 1.12.

Does it a thread there already?

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21311
on page 2

nanaya1234
30th October 2012, 11:48
Anybody have a guide to that Rampage game?

Celerityx
30th October 2012, 12:07
month is nearly over
massive delays here we come

unless it rains releases the next two days.

Oiz
30th October 2012, 12:29
Speaking of delays:
Any news on the Scalegarden game?
I saw a few new pics on their site yesterday since my last visit a few months ago.
But well... I'm not that keen on speaking japanese and don't trust those web-translations. So I thought of asking here.

HangerDanger
30th October 2012, 12:42
Speaking of delays:
Any news on the Scalegarden game?
I saw a few new pics on their site yesterday since my last visit a few months ago.
But well... I'm not that keen on speaking japanese and don't trust those web-translations. So I thought of asking here.

No,there hasn't really been any news...I really hope that we'll get some kind of update soon...

etigoya
30th October 2012, 13:36
RJ104048 Rampage

MP auto recover after each round, mob same as player

Some quest can get from pub if killed boss or done quest

Boss can kill again next day, some boss can drop good item

Book next to cg room for show the name of GoR mob only... (if killed it)

A lot hscene need wait time change or after GoR or 2nd heroine get new skill

game memohelp girl in hill cave > home > hill cave find boss 12634 > pub > house in item shop east side > forest 1 collect 10 item from 12626 for get reward > forest 2 boss > pub > house next to home (box) > forest 2 collect 10 item from 12627 to box > pub > NE house > hill cave 2 kill boss and get ice sword for hit smile (can buy ランプ [Lamp] for dark dungeon, window mob drop item 窓 for port out dungeon) > sea side cave get item from smile, 1 ok > get reward in NE house > sea side cave deep has box but nothing > pub (2npc in pub SE, arena open and get quest) > arena buy some 十字架 for VS undead, arena lvl A (think need win few times in lvl A too) sometime will pop 12636, wait her use skill change to 3, then fail 2nd heroine can get new skill (i think need very high lvl for win...) > graveyard deep kill boss (night have mob outside for GoR 12628 ) > pub > ice dungeon boss (lost is ok...) > pub > arena npc (man near SE corner) > NW hill > volcano get item (not need kill dragon, but kill it if u can, can get flame sword in box, good for angel and some mob) > item to arena npc (after reward can buy new equipment) > pub > SE cat house > maze find cat for get reward > maze area 2 have 2 road to 2 other place (church and evil castle) > pub > house in back of home (baldness) > church get one 天使の羽 (group heal around 250, better camp alot) from angel then give it to baldness > church kill boss 12641 (rare drop good armor, and skill good for kill angel camp item) > evil castle (use 窓 has hscene) > top open box, choice for change in last boss, no fight and get $ = easy > temple

2nd heroine skill (need wait mob use skill to get it)
妖精の祈り --- little group heal from 12637 in forest 1
透明化 --- from mob 透明 (invisible mob) in hill cave 2
暗黒 --- dark atk spell + darkness from 12638 in forest 2
舐める --- mp attack, from 12639 in maze, this skill for hscene
歌う --- power down, from 12640 in sea side cave
深淵 --- group dark atk spell, from boss in church 12641
分身 --- add 2 char for eat damage?..., from arena 12636, this skill for hscene too

lazycat
30th October 2012, 13:46
Found this recently:
http://megamei.blog.fc2.com/

(pass for dl should be vh, the link's on that blog)

There's something rather addicting about it, despite how simple a game it is...

salking
30th October 2012, 13:57
Sorry for making a request as my first post but...

Does anyone know where to find 五十少女漂流記 (RJ103632) version 1.06 or if it's possible to buy it with paypal on dlsite?

Again sorry for making a request as a first post but I've been trying to find the 1.06 version since it came out.

BigJohnny
30th October 2012, 14:07
Found this recently:

Fucking stupid upload site won't load.

HangerDanger
30th October 2012, 14:12
Found this recently:

Oh that's that game with the armor corruption or something...I heard of it but did not really try it.I also heard that it's really good.

Edit: Yep the filehosting site for the game is fucked up...

Sindeel
30th October 2012, 14:14
Sorry for making a request as my first post but...

Does anyone know where to find 五十少女漂流記 (RJ103632) version 1.06 or if it's possible to buy it with paypal on dlsite?

buy points on the non-adult site of dlsite then pay with the points the game... but it seems you first need to request it to be added to the englsih dlsite.

salking
30th October 2012, 14:31
buy points on the non-adult site of dlsite then pay with the points the game... but it seems you first need to request it to be added to the englsih dlsite.

ok then how do i request it to be added to the english side?

Edit:
Actually just found this in the faq section on the english site

Q.I want to purchase an item on the Japanese sections of DLsite.com that is not found on DLsite.com English.

An item on DLsite.com Home/Maniax/Girl's Maniax may not be available on DLsite.com Engish for one or more of the following reasons:

The product does not work properly on English or other language operating systems.
The product requires a statistically impractical degree of Japanese fluency to merit English listing, such as novels with no images.
The product has expressions or images which violate our [ Compliance Policy ].
The circle has chosen not to feature the product on DLsite.com English.

Also, please note that a product may take about from 7 to 10 days after their release on the Japanese section to appear on the English section.

Items on other sections of our Japanese sites (Software, Comic, Professional, Books, BooksL) are commercial products (meaning not indie/doujin). DLsite.com English sells indie/doujin products only from Home/Maniax/Girl's Maniax sections, and DLsite.com do not have permission(s) from the creators/publishers to sell these commercially-available products to overseas customers.
We are sorry but we cannot bring these items on our English section. We ask for your understanding.

lazycat
30th October 2012, 14:55
Oh that's that game with the armor corruption or something...I heard of it but did not really try it.I also heard that it's really good.

Edit: Yep the filehosting site for the game is fucked up...

The hosting site does go down like that now and then, give it another try after a while.
From what I've played so far:
Thus far there's 3 state that I've found:
Normal
Corrupted
Hypnotized (it's kinda like corrupt +1)

Usually certain items/objects will turn you into one or another and certain things in the game require you to be in specific state to get (like barriers that require hypnotized state to get past)
Once you clear 3rd stage you can unlock the PC (only usable while normal) to check what CGs/Scenes you've unlocked (and some that might be just a teaser)
The picture while walking does change a bit more with whether you're under special effect like Aphrodisiac and such.

The site does hint at more things being possible.

It's not until the 5th stage that I see a BF-ish move (from succubus for now)

Well, I stopped playing after enjoying it a bit too much :p will continue on it later.

BigJohnny
30th October 2012, 15:17
Here's the newest version of that game on MF since that hosting site is balls.
http://www.mediafire.com/?o143uzb2ooxj796

RobertPaulsen
30th October 2012, 16:19
So what am I supposed to do in that RAMPAGE game (RJ104048)

I went through the cave, fought the boss, went back to the town, caught the other girl masturbating in the MC's bed, and now I'm stuck and I can't figure out how to get the new areas.

lazycat
30th October 2012, 18:00
http://tsukinomizu.b.dlsite.net/

More update. Look at all those places you will be visiting (also, OBLIGATORY MAID OUTFIT (in sprite))

iamnuff
30th October 2012, 18:13
Here's the newest version of that game on MF since that hosting site is balls.
http://www.mediafire.com/?o143uzb2ooxj796

is this the armor corrupting one?

zephyrlol
30th October 2012, 19:02
The torrent's been updated, so it has a different magnet.

New magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:V4XITDCIYLAIOEHLP3S2KATLKZVVDNHD&dn=RPG%20Maker%20Games&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce

lol, there are 2 magnets he made now? In this one everyone is at 0% lol.

KiteAmakusa
30th October 2012, 19:45
Thnx hanger for the link, still gonna wait for monkeys upload

also can anyone point me to where i might find the Miko Temple game?

Serifyn
30th October 2012, 19:50

More update. Look at all those places you will be visiting (also, OBLIGATORY MAID OUTFIT (in sprite))

Im extremely excited about this game, Dungeon Chronicle was a great game.

Nucleargum
30th October 2012, 20:21
I have no idea what I did here, but I somehow managed to break the menu key, aka x or 0. Nothing happens when I press either, even after closing the game and opening a whole other one. If I click on another window and click the game again, it opens the menu/cancels the action, pretty much anything that would happen by pressing x.
If anyone is able to help with this, it'd be much appreciated :)

Phantasy89
30th October 2012, 20:30
I have no idea what I did here, but I somehow managed to break the menu key, aka x or 0. Nothing happens when I press either, even after closing the game and opening a whole other one. If I click on another window and click the game again, it opens the menu/cancels the action, pretty much anything that would happen by pressing x.
If anyone is able to help with this, it'd be much appreciated :)

try restarting your computer. Usually happens to me with the auto moving in one direction and inputs not being responsive

Thnx hanger for the link, still gonna wait for monkeys upload

also can anyone point me to where i might find the Miko Temple game?

I hope you mean this game

kR1pt0n1t3
30th October 2012, 21:43
Does it a thread there already?

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21311
on page 2

thx didnt know theres a different thread about it.

iamnuff
30th October 2012, 23:39
so about that armor corrupting game

(mace and diary of the goddess?)

http://megamei.blog.fc2.com/page-1.html

how do you buy toys from the adult shop? i managed to get the thick vibe, but cant get any of the others.

done the brothel i think (fucked my way through everyone and got all the skills up to doggy style, including the one you get from talking to whatsherface)

got to the second area in the THIRD portal (the place with the mirrors and the ?clone?) i think it ends there? google-translate says something about it not being ready? but the website has loads of pictures of areas i havnt been in

the gallery is in the computer, not sure how i got it working, also something about the plants in my room, but im not sure what to do with those either.

also, is the bar/inn useful for anything? i can go in when hyponotized, but nothing happens

oh, last question, what does the shield that guys selling do?

it costs 999999 so theres no way to get it without cheating, and i suck at CE

none of my save editers work with "rvdata2"

/question bomb

Starke
30th October 2012, 23:46

Fucking teasers man, I'm dying to have that game in my computer :'(

edley
31st October 2012, 00:03
The hosting site does go down like that now and then, give it another try after a while.
From what I've played so far:
Thus far there's 3 state that I've found:
Normal
Corrupted
Hypnotized (it's kinda like corrupt +1)

Usually certain items/objects will turn you into one or another and certain things in the game require you to be in specific state to get (like barriers that require hypnotized state to get past)
Once you clear 3rd stage you can unlock the PC (only usable while normal) to check what CGs/Scenes you've unlocked (and some that might be just a teaser)
The picture while walking does change a bit more with whether you're under special effect like Aphrodisiac and such.

The site does hint at more things being possible.

It's not until the 5th stage that I see a BF-ish move (from succubus for now)

Well, I stopped playing after enjoying it a bit too much :p will continue on it later.

Thanks for the info, have a few questions.
Any clue what the various heart and book items do? She only seems to be able to use them in the light armor mode, but I may be wrong. Also, how exactly does the battle sex/rape work? In dark armor mode, she seems to feel herself up with the third command, but the enemies don't really react from what I've seen

Thanks

lazycat
31st October 2012, 00:33
Thanks for the info, have a few questions.
Any clue what the various heart and book items do? She only seems to be able to use them in the light armor mode, but I may be wrong. Also, how exactly does the battle sex/rape work? In dark armor mode, she seems to feel herself up with the third command, but the enemies don't really react from what I've seen

Thanks

Most book items teach you an attack (but only once, so the extras are worthless) and some heart items give you lewd skills and otherwise just some lewd effect like Aphrodisiac.
The weapon attacks 'usually' work in light mode, and some in dark mode, but all lewd attacks are dark or hypnotized.

The cut in and what they do aren't really related, like Grind shows her feeling herself but it's basically a healing skill.

Monkeyman767
31st October 2012, 00:44
Oh! The armor game got an update? Interesting, I like the mechanics of it but it's been a while since I played it ( last time it only had 3 maps) so I'll have a look at it!

On another note, for anyone who's actually interested, I'll be posting a progress report of translating Saki Quest soon when I'm on my translating computer.
Spent 12 hours at it last night so I can give a rough guess of about 50%

As promised, Saki Quest translation effort update.

Menu's and items - 90% . It's only 90 as some menu controls (the ap assignment for eg) are hidden in the scripts and I don't want to tinker JUST yet

Common events - 245/810 - 30% Oh good god.... I could swear it was more than that.... Thankfully most are actually code.

As another nice touch, I actually managed to get the text entry for picking names translated into English and it works well because of how the author
dealt with names, they're variables rather than set names. The only problem with this is the number of Japanese letters is much higher than the English ones. So there is plenty of blank spaces and if you pick one the game crashes, but I provided a warning so it should be ok. If needs be I'll just make them spaces or something.

One problem I noticed, and it's a small one but it bugs me. Is that the font has inexplicably changed from the original one. If anyone who knows
RPGMaker could help me change it back that would be great.

Screenshots:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=12630&d=1351653346

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=12631&d=1351653352

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=12632&d=1351653357

ANYWHO, in case anyone missed it, it seems KICHEURA has released a demo for his new game http://b.dlsite.net/RG07281/archives/1593890.html

thswherizat
31st October 2012, 04:57
Has anyone found a real version of

The only one's I've found have been fake files :(

Gamer23
31st October 2012, 09:54
can anyone tell me how to get the link to my mediafire download page? I want to post it here for you guys.
Not individual dl links, that i know how.

Monkeyman767
31st October 2012, 10:13
can anyone tell me how to get the link to my mediafire download page? I want to post it here for you guys.
Not individual dl links, that i know how.

Go to mediafire, sign in. Create a folder. move ALL your downloads to it, click on the folder. copy url from the bar and post it

Gamer23
31st October 2012, 13:20
Go to mediafire, sign in. Create a folder. move ALL your downloads to it, click on the folder. copy url from the bar and post it

Thanks!

Celerityx
31st October 2012, 13:58
so then dragon slave is delayed i take it

kakuyaz
31st October 2012, 17:36
so then dragon slave is delayed i take it

Delayed to next week, according to the blog. Hope he conforms to that date this time. We don't want another Duke Nukem Forever :D.

dienow
31st October 2012, 17:53
It's sad that we no longer have a gold standard for vaporware, since DNF got released.

Moonchaos
31st October 2012, 18:39
I am somehow stuck with RAMPAGE...
Finished 1. Area with the Orc like Girls, beat 2nd Area with the shadows and got the ice sword.

but thats it i dont know were to go now....
No new location added up....

foamy111
31st October 2012, 18:43
I am somehow stuck with RAMPAGE...
Finished 1. Area with the Orc like Girls, beat 2nd Area with the shadows and got the ice sword.

but thats it i dont know were to go now....
No new location added up....

Area 2 has shadows? The area 2 I opened up was a fairy forest.

Moonchaos
31st October 2012, 18:56
Area 2 has shadows? The area 2 I opened up was a fairy forest.

huh? Now that is interesting.
I opend a Cave, and in it are Window and Shadow Girls.
Besides until now there was not even one H event but i am still at the start.

I had once an item to see more but now i dont have another and it is damn dark in there.

foamy111
31st October 2012, 19:05

I had once an item to see more but now i dont have another and it is damn dark in there.

I unlocked the fairy forest by talking to a woman in a house in the east of the town so maybe you unlock new areas by talking to the npc's. I have beaten the goblin girls but I didn't unlock a new area until I talked to that woman.

Dargoth
31st October 2012, 20:23
It's sad that we no longer have a gold standard for vaporware, since DNF got released.

Half-Life 3.

Froggus
31st October 2012, 20:32
Half-Life 3.

Don't forget about Otome Function.

Celerityx
31st October 2012, 21:41
DNF was just so fucking bad
they should have revamped it instead of building on top of each others shit

etigoya
31st October 2012, 22:19

did u killed this boss 12634 in 1st dungeon (3rd area go west side) ? for dark dungeon 12635

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=404512&postcount=8633

lazycat
1st November 2012, 02:00
Guess what's out:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104406.html

Erochi Man
1st November 2012, 02:50
Guess what's out:

Awesome! I like this author's games. I think people don't like it because they can't stand the artwork, though. That's a shame. The artwork is very neat.

M N M
1st November 2012, 03:04
For RAMPAGE is there some kind of trick to unlock the h scenes? Only H scene I've encountered was your friend you found in the goblin cave masturbate in your bedroom. Other that that nothing.

alcaster42
1st November 2012, 03:24
For RAMPAGE is there some kind of trick to unlock the h scenes? Only H scene I've encountered was your friend you found in the goblin cave masturbate in your bedroom. Other that that nothing.

Noticed how the game turns reddish like it's the evening.
Get that, then loose to a fight.

My guess is you shouldn't kill the boss till you get that death from them once.
I killed the boss then later figured out and decided to reset the game in case I loose those H-scenes.

How you get the redness? Not sure, my guess is the h-attack on you...
Don't know.

M N M
1st November 2012, 03:27
Noticed how the game turns reddish like it's the evening.
Get that, then loose to a fight.

My guess is you shouldn't kill the boss till you get that death from them once.
I killed the boss then later figured out and decided to reset the game in case I loose those H-scenes.

How you get the redness? Not sure, my guess is the h-attack on you...
Don't know.

Well when I got to the fairy forest I lost to the fairies and triggered the h scene, then I found an elf girl in the deeper part of the forest and lost to her and triggered another h scene. Idk if it's specific girls that trigger H scenes or what but the sky wasn't red when I encountered them.

etigoya
1st November 2012, 04:04
Well when I got to the fairy forest I lost to the fairies and triggered the h scene, then I found an elf girl in the deeper part of the forest and lost to her and triggered another h scene. Idk if it's specific girls that trigger H scenes or what but the sky wasn't red when I encountered them.

try morning go bathroom (possibly need disband)
if get skill 透明化 go toilet (possibly need disband)
sleep and get skill 透明化 (possibly need disband)
need disband, time changed go self room (before bed change? get it in 2nd play)
fight or escape a lot untill time change then go bed (around 20 hscene there...)
after killed new mob, back to home click this book 12642, if get extra message = new mob has GoR
lost in arena lvl A or B

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=404512&postcount=8633

if want to see what hscene in game ↓

kakuyaz
1st November 2012, 08:48
When the game turns reddish it means it's evening. Happens when you fight or run away from a certain amount of monsters. The game can also turn dark, which means it's night time. Either way, you can't enter the dungeon anymore until the next day.

iamnuff
1st November 2012, 10:23
can someone pass me a link to rampage please? its so hard to find what im looking for in this thread.

kakuyaz
1st November 2012, 10:57
http://www.mediafire.com/?c2fvqca67spy1ld
Credit goes to yylikeulmf.

Celerityx
1st November 2012, 11:22
Guess what's out:

is that Saber?
or at least a cubist rendition of her :p

soulles
1st November 2012, 12:12
Awesome! I like this author's games. I think people don't like it because they can't stand the artwork, though. That's a shame. The artwork is very neat.

Agreed, I also like this artists work...
I still have the other game, I got stuck on that actualy... dont know how to get past the tentacle, or what to do when you get there either... ^^

I think I got the answer for that at some point, but I forgot to play the game back then.... (got back into it, when I saw the trial for this game...)

This game might be way better from what I have seen on the trial, although I always get stuck... (on the trial it might be, due to there not being much in it though??)

Hope someone shares it soon.... :D

Mistix
1st November 2012, 13:30
Agreed, I also like this artists work...
I still have the other game, I got stuck on that actualy... dont know how to get past the tentacle, or what to do when you get there either... ^^

I think I got the answer for that at some point, but I forgot to play the game back then.... (got back into it, when I saw the trial for this game...)

This game might be way better from what I have seen on the trial, although I always get stuck... (on the trial it might be, due to there not being much in it though??)

Hope someone shares it soon.... :D

How the bloody hell, do you get past the slime that rapes you?

I hate wolf games, because of this, I can't understand how to work with the editor, so I can't find ways to trigger events x.x

dienow
1st November 2012, 13:38
is that Saber?
or at least a cubist rendition of her :p

Saber doesn't have fat like that attached to her chest! She has a manly bosom, as is befitting the King of England!

kR1pt0n1t3
1st November 2012, 14:37
Need some help with this :)http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104553.html

http://i50.tinypic.com/11w4qjp.png

Can some tell me what does this Calendar say? i guess its days and some notes on the side. since its an image and agth cant hook it could some1 tell me what does it say.

Also could some1 tell me whats the point of this game? From the translation i got you need to gather a certain amount of something till the end of the month but i dont know what exactly.

Combat regarded... where can you buy items that restore your hearts and can you switch characters?

KHTA
1st November 2012, 15:04
Saber doesn't have fat like that attached to her chest! She has a manly bosom, as is befitting the King of England!

/Extra Saber aka Red Saber does indeed have a womanly bosom and doesn't care of people see her panties, as befitting the Emperor of Rome. Could be a impression of her?

edit: except the fact that she's wearing blue....stupid statement retracted. Gonna go ahead and buy game, I'll post download a bit later.

Bandit224
1st November 2012, 17:30
Need some help with this :)http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104553.html
Can some tell me what does this Calendar say? i guess its days and some notes on the side. since its an image and agth cant hook it could some1 tell me what does it say.
Also could some1 tell me whats the point of this game? From the translation i got you need to gather a certain amount of something till the end of the month but i dont know what exactly.
Combat regarded... where can you buy items that restore your hearts and can you switch characters?

The point of the game is to get 999 H points for the statue, before the end of the month. The calendar points out days in which you will be forced to perform sexual services that take up the entire day, which gives you less than 2 weeks to gather all 999 H. You have to beat the three totem areas to unlock the 3 H scenes that are necessary to beat the game.

Without cheating, the game is impossible to beat, because you aren't given enough days. Good graphics though.

Mistix
1st November 2012, 17:36
How the bloody hell, do you get past the slime that rapes you?

I hate wolf games, because of this, I can't understand how to work with the editor, so I can't find ways to trigger events x.x

Anyone?

Btw.. I'm talking about this game (http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ097219.html)

iamnuff
1st November 2012, 19:31

http://i50.tinypic.com/11w4qjp.png

got a link to this game? i might try it

Wessex
1st November 2012, 20:52
Was anyone able to get this game working? No matter what I try it always closes with some kind of error when I try to start a new game.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ103523

Edit: on a different place they say it needs a stronger pc... but damn what kind of pc? Most modern games go without any hitch on my pc how come a messy 3d game wont work on it?

moogles
1st November 2012, 21:27
Was anyone able to get this game working? No matter what I try it always closes with some kind of error when I try to start a new game.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ103523

Edit: on a different place they say it needs a stronger pc... but damn what kind of pc? Most modern games go without any hitch on my pc how come a messy 3d game wont work on it?

What are you... trying to run the game on?

The game runs fine on my 2 year old PC, i7 930 @ 3.5ghz, 16GB DDR3, radeon 5870 (in fact the game uses near nothing in terms of resources)

Wessex
1st November 2012, 21:40
AMD Athlon 64x Dual 4000+ 2.11GHz
3,50 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT with 1GB memory

Maybe my ram is to little to it.

Yurihame
1st November 2012, 21:56
Anyone?

Not sure if its this part but i think you need to get out of town by bottom exit, you will get to forest and at the other end of that forest you should find one usable tree which you obviously need to use, then i do believe you need to go talk to the merchant, and then you can get past the slime.

Mistix
1st November 2012, 22:01
Not sure if its this part but i think you need to get out of town by bottom exit, you will get to forest and at the other end of that forest you should find one usable tree which you obviously need to use, then i do believe you need to go talk to the merchant, and then you can get past the slime.

Once again the help came too late, I've just managed to find out what I needed to do... lol wtf... I even waited 7 hours now

Edit* Lol... now I'm stuck on B2F where you get gang raped by orcs... ffs lol
I already talked to the merchant, it seems that there was a dialogue about the event... I've check the whole forest and nothing, I've rechecked the whole village and nothing...

Edit** omfg lol! There's a tree on the top right corner (on the forest) that has some kind of fruit, that's what you need to move on.

KHTA
1st November 2012, 22:56
Here it is for anyone interested.
RJ104406 (http://www.mediafire.com/?mkvssfhctc1sow3)

Mistix
1st November 2012, 23:14

Ty! +rep

Phantasy89
1st November 2012, 23:26

I was going to upload it later but i guess you saved me the trouble
+rep

maybe i'll upload it if there any major update, gamebreaking bug, or brick wall.

KHTA
1st November 2012, 23:31
I was going to upload it later but i guess you saved me the trouble
+rep

maybe i'll upload it if there any major update, gamebreaking bug, or brick wall.
Actually, I'm not 100% sure of the upload. The file is small, but it uploaded a bit too fast so I'm not sure on it.

Phantasy89
1st November 2012, 23:35
Actually, I'm not 100% sure of the upload. The file is small, but it uploaded a bit too fast so I'm not sure on it.

size is about right
judging from dlsite description

Dargoth
1st November 2012, 23:38
The point of the game is to get 999 H points for the statue, before the end of the month. The calendar points out days in which you will be forced to perform sexual services that take up the entire day, which gives you less than 2 weeks to gather all 999 H. You have to beat the three totem areas to unlock the 3 H scenes that are necessary to beat the game.

Without cheating, the game is impossible to beat, because you aren't given enough days. Good graphics though.

You can get every H-scene and beat the game without any cheating, although you do have to play practically flawlessly to do it. Always bring an herb, never ever step on a trap, never get defeated while you still have MP left to heal, and sell the trap-related equipment to buy better weapons/armor faster (very important). Also, make sure you get the bonus healing charm at the shrine entrance (it appears after the tutorial stuff). The third healing item is worth buying too, but the others are too expensive. 2 days on Orc Village, 2 days on Hydra Swamp, and 4 (I think) on the schoolhouse. Spend the remaining days whoring yourself and you win.

Monkeyman767
2nd November 2012, 00:31

Are you having that problem with mediafire too?
I uploaded Parallell fantasy 0 a few days a go, it's over 200 megs and it was done in about 2 minutes and the uploads were all corrupted despite having the right files size

KHTA
2nd November 2012, 01:04
Are you having that problem with mediafire too?
I uploaded Parallell fantasy 0 a few days a go, it's over 200 megs and it was done in about 2 minutes and the uploads were all corrupted despite having the right files size

It was literally done in seconds, but seeing no one has said anything about it, I guess it was fine.

Monkeyman767
2nd November 2012, 01:23
It was literally done in seconds, but seeing no one has said anything about it, I guess it was fine.

Yeah I had that happen to me too, you might be lucky but I don't think so. All of my uploads are doing it now, hope they fix it soon.

Umero
2nd November 2012, 01:26
got a link to this game? i might try it

Here you go :)

Solarpants
2nd November 2012, 01:32

I downloaded it, and it works fine for me.

moogles
2nd November 2012, 01:42
Beat
missing scene though... Bottom right chair

KHTA
2nd November 2012, 01:51
I downloaded it, and it works fine for me.

Thanks for letting me know!

Now, we just need someone to finally figure out how to flawlessly pull text out of Wolf RPG games. The story seems like it would be funny, but alas after the first sentence in the game text hookers seem to only grab parts of the sentences.

Monkeyman767
2nd November 2012, 02:03

Now, we just need someone to finally figure out how to flawlessly pull text out of Wolf RPG games. The story seems like it would be funny, but alas after the first sentence in the game text hookers seem to only grab parts of the sentences.

/C /L sometimes works perfectly for me. Sometimes.

PrivateEyes
2nd November 2012, 02:19

Well I did put some instructions earlier on in this thread on how to. Not sure if it will work for your game, but I decided to copy and paste it here again.

1. Download AGTH Shortcut generator (search on Google)
2. Start it up. Drag your agth.exe into the specific box mentioned in the shortcut generator window. You also need the .exe of whatever game you want hooked.
3. Enter the codes in this order, although some like /c will already have been preset (/kf /ks3 /x3)
4. Create Shortcut. An .exe of the game will appear on your desktop. Double click on it, where the game will start as well as AGTH along with it.
5. Look near the top of the thread drop box for this one (1ststrlen A). It has to be the one directly below GetGlyphOutLineA.
6. Enjoy!

Let me know if it works. :)

Monkeyman767
2nd November 2012, 03:20
Well I did put some instructions earlier on in this thread on how to. Not sure if it will work for your game, but I decided to copy and paste it here again.

1. Download AGTH Shortcut generator (search on Google)
2. Start it up. Drag your agth.exe into the specific box mentioned in the shortcut generator window. You also need the .exe of whatever game you want hooked.
3. Enter the codes in this order, although some like /c will already have been preset (/kf /ks3 /x3)
4. Create Shortcut. An .exe of the game will appear on your desktop. Double click on it, where the game will start as well as AGTH along with it.
5. Look near the top of the thread drop box for this one (1ststrlen A). It has to be the one directly below GetGlyphOutLineA.
6. Enjoy!

Let me know if it works. :)

The problem with WolfRPG games is their text repeats 5 or 6 times each time it translates, so suddenly "hello" becomes "hhhhhheeeeeellllloooooo" and while that's easy to understand in English, not so much so in Japanese,
So far no one has found a code that works :( if there even is a code that fully works.

moogles
2nd November 2012, 03:57
The problem with WolfRPG games is their text repeats 5 or 6 times each time it translates, so suddenly "hello" becomes "hhhhhheeeeeellllloooooo" and while that's easy to understand in English, not so much so in Japanese,
So far no one has found a code that works :( if there even is a code that fully works.

I used
agth.exe /x3 /kf /ks /c

if you go through the list it "does" have one where it looks like hhhheeeeelllllooooo but under it it was perfect. its how I beat the game quickly, and understood where to go for each quest. I've pretty much beat the game except for a dragon in the bandit cave. Kind of rough as it double attacks, and no GoR if you lose to it... may try to kill it later by lvling a bit more.

Rawr1125
2nd November 2012, 05:33

I got the last scene by talking to the nun after letting the dragon kill me.

I've pretty much beat the game except for a dragon in the bandit cave. Kind of rough as it double attacks, and no GoR if you lose to it... may try to kill it later by lvling a bit more.

How low level are you exactly? I killed the dragon in 3 turns at level 17. O.o

PrivateEyes
2nd November 2012, 06:58

Ah I see. I think only that nun game had that specific problem for me. Most of the time, the problem was that not all the text was being copied :D

I'll see if I can find a solution.

Rebis
2nd November 2012, 08:57
New GOR RPG announced.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ105105.html
Bestiality, Prostitution, Woman's Viewpoint. No Trial.

noman
2nd November 2012, 11:00
New GOR RPG announced.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ105105.html
Bestiality, Prostitution, Woman's Viewpoint. No Trial.

Is it just me, or does that woman look a lot like Casca from Berserk?

HangerDanger
2nd November 2012, 12:02
Is it just me, or does that woman look a lot like Casca from Berserk?

Yeah,i agree...she looks really similar...

Other than that the game looks like something potentially interesting...

RobertPaulsen
2nd November 2012, 12:29
分身 --- add 2 char for eat damage?..., from arena 12636, this skill for hscene too

I've been doing the A-rate battles in the arena for an hour now, but she doesn't appear.

EDIT: Never mind, the moment I post this and continue for a bit, I get that fight...

[A]carajé
2nd November 2012, 12:45
does someone have RJ104406 already? i look it up but didnt find it...

RobertPaulsen
2nd November 2012, 13:00
It's literally at the end of the previous page.

Try using the search function.

parklis2
2nd November 2012, 15:07
Beat
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104406.html

Could you upload your save?

moogles
2nd November 2012, 15:46
Could you upload your save?

http://www.neko-sentai.com/images11ya/Save.rar

everything but the dragon beat.
Character is Lv14, so its slightly rough

parklis2
2nd November 2012, 15:51

neko-sentai.com/images11ya/Save.rar
everything but the dragon beat.
Character is Lv14, so its slightly rough

Thank you

lazycat
2nd November 2012, 16:14
http://eclipseworks.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-22.html

The wait....so painful....(new picture to tease us all and some information updates)

HangerDanger
2nd November 2012, 16:34
http://eclipseworks.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-22.html

The wait....so painful....(new picture to tease us all and some information updates)

Oh shit,the new image is so insanely titilazing...And now just to endure the harsh wait period...

lazycat
2nd November 2012, 16:35
Oh shit,the new image is so insanely titilazing...And now just to endure the harsh wait period...

if you click on the image it'll redirect to another, which seem to be a sort of mini-game in the game itself

HangerDanger
2nd November 2012, 16:44
if you click on the image it'll redirect to another, which seem to be a sort of mini-game in the game itself

Yeah,ive noticed that(i thought that clicking the image would enlarge it,but it redirected me instead...i've got to hand it to them,it was a good lure to bite...).

Instead now i'm interested whatever losing the mini game will have any "interesting" consequences to it...Now i'm expecting something like that.

alextherus
2nd November 2012, 17:10
Could anyone get a link for RJ103272 ? All the ones i found are fakes. If you have it, please PM.

Sigfried
2nd November 2012, 17:47
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE103272.html

It is now on English DL site.
Says nothing about loli contenct, but the youngest forms of the heroine might fit the bill... (even if one is futa)

Dang, those games are too expensive over there...

[A]carajé
2nd November 2012, 19:00
@RobertPaulsen
thanks dude, i usually look stuff up with the Ctrl + F of my brain set for "mediafire" :o

DuskXIII
2nd November 2012, 19:06
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE086743.html
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE085334.html

Anyone got a link for these?

omegaism
2nd November 2012, 19:15
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE103272.html

It is now on English DL site.
Says nothing about loli contenct, but the youngest forms of the heroine might fit the bill... (even if one is futa)

Dang, those games are too expensive over there...

I think that's what they mean by "Girl".

NekoMG2
2nd November 2012, 19:16

I have the first one, but it will took a while to upload it since my connection bad.

EDIT: Oh well, there you go (see below), for the 2nd some site had it, dunno if the DL link still working or not...

kohlmi
2nd November 2012, 19:16

edit: finished uploading, You need 7zip to extract it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ovvtbzvuc5xtcyv

Games Dude
2nd November 2012, 19:58

Love how there's blowjobbing in the first one... maybe it's just me, but sticking my dick in a zombie's mouth just doesn't seem like a good idea.

Monkeyman767
2nd November 2012, 20:04
Love how there's blowjobbing in the first one... maybe it's just me, but sticking my dick in a zombie's mouth just doesn't seem like a good idea.

Ha! never even thought of that.

Edit: don't know if anyone noticed but there's a trial of this out now http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ104245.html

dartred
2nd November 2012, 21:50
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=RJ086743+download

The second, no idea. Ninja editing posts while i quote them is not fair. :P

your links didn't work for me. that wierd language one never works for me.

M N M
3rd November 2012, 01:15
Does anyone happen to have a copy of http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ093357.html I can't for the life of me find my copy, so I'm guessing I deleted it by accident. I browsed around google and the only links I found to it had gibberish audio and it couldn't start up, and yes my Japanese settings are set, but if anyone could kindly send me a copy it would be greatly appreciated :D

HamUnDo
3rd November 2012, 05:48
Does anyone happen to have a copy of hxxp://www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ093357(dot)html I can't for the life of me find my copy, so I'm guessing I deleted it by accident. I browsed around google and the only links I found to it had gibberish audio and it couldn't start up, and yes my Japanese settings are set, but if anyone could kindly send me a copy it would be greatly appreciated :D

Nice graphics, even the opponents show damaged armor ... guess Iīll try the demo.

If itīs just for messed-up audio ... in that case I look for trials and fix them with that files. That always worked fine for me.

HangerDanger
3rd November 2012, 08:37
Does anyone happen to have a copy of http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ093357.html I can't for the life of me find my copy, so I'm guessing I deleted it by accident. I browsed around google and the only links I found to it had gibberish audio and it couldn't start up, and yes my Japanese settings are set, but if anyone could kindly send me a copy it would be greatly appreciated :D

Hey here's a link in case you did not manage to fix your sound files: http://depositfiles.com/files/17rapr3oo

It's Depositfiles link so if you have trouble DL-ing from it,i'll try to find a better one...

Cailveh
3rd November 2012, 09:31
Is http //www dlsite com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ103272 html forbidden to put here? I have the links in case someone want it /`-ī\

HangerDanger
3rd November 2012, 09:50
Is http //www dlsite com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ103272 html forbidden to put here? I have the links in case someone want it /`-ī\

Yeah,it's forbidden to share here(there are of course "alternative ways"...),as everything from Baroqupid is classified as loli...

Cailveh
3rd November 2012, 10:36
Yeah,it's forbidden to share here(there are of course "alternative ways"...),as everything from Baroqupid is classified as loli...

Got it... =/
Someone asked me about True Crime, and i think it has the same problem... does someone has it? I rememeber having it somewhere, but don't know where it is...

Saan0
3rd November 2012, 10:40

Could you PM me for those links?

sir drake
3rd November 2012, 11:26

here we go again but i would also like to request a PM with those links from you :D

bemmont
3rd November 2012, 12:21

I would also like the link

soulles
3rd November 2012, 12:55

A PM about the link would be awesome.. Thanks in advance... :D

scyth
3rd November 2012, 12:57
I would like the link too

HangerDanger
3rd November 2012, 13:00
Guys,PM Cailveh the request for the links,as to not clutter this thread with link requests and thus attract the attention of the mods here...

Aside from that i wanted to say is that i have the link for the old True crime game by Baroqupid(that game is rare nowadays),and if anyone wants it PM me the request(emphasis on the "PM me the request for the link")...
Also note to any mod that might notice this post,if sharing True Crime game through PM is a violation to any existing rules,please notify me about it,and i won't share it further...

Redleh1988
3rd November 2012, 13:56
www dlsite com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ076524.html
www mediafire com/?428lhwsx46r1u96

a about some guy who eventualy is turned into a girl and goes on a quest of sorts.

HamUnDo
3rd November 2012, 15:23
www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ087115(dot)html

Iīve seen LadyDungeon2 mentioned here before. Well ... hetai4daily provides some NonPremium-DLL too now ...

hxxp://uploaded(dot)net/file/736jmzbe/121101-G2-087115(dot)part1(dot)rar
hxxp://uploaded(dot)net/file/l5wnfdit/121101-G2-087115(dot)part2(dot)rar

hxxp://shareflare(dot)net/download/36652(dot)39a8b6c37ce269fb062a6a4eecab/121101-G2-087115(dot)part1(dot)rar(dot)html
hxxp://shareflare(dot)net/download/95015(dot)93e24b96de08040884dcbb896a4f/121101-G2-087115(dot)part2(dot)rar(dot)html

I canīt post links already, so I had to do a "facelift" ;)

Btw ... why is the hentai4daily-link shown gibberish in preview ? Do I have to switch something to let Japanese be shown correctly ? :confused:

Edit:

It turned out, that those links are FAKE. Itīs Lady Dungeon I ...
But for those, who look for the "old" Lady Dungeon , Iīll keep them up ...

Sangoku25
3rd November 2012, 19:17
I found not the way XD
can where help me please
http:// puu.sh/1m2w2/5c00b058bc2b1561435566f7cb1ee2f9

Redleh1988
3rd November 2012, 20:32
www dlsite com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ091952.html

www mediafire com/?xd8eueb2e4hx7zj

this is the next one the story is similar but now you play as some fisherman instead of as a prince

etigoya
3rd November 2012, 21:58
I found not the way XD
can where help me please
http:// puu.sh/1m2w2/5c00b058bc2b1561435566f7cb1ee2f9

possibly is if can move out 1st town, go south has small village, then south hill road, talk to cuildren then click stone or statue? to cave (possibly cant move out untill find another entrance) , back to 1st town (maybe not need), west bridge to next village, then north maze forest, too old game a lot forget...

use spell a lot of times, something will change

Sangoku25
3rd November 2012, 22:11
then north maze forest
that it what i mean i can not find the way

EDITE
've done everything no idea more

Individualist
3rd November 2012, 23:20
then north maze forest
that it what i mean i can not find the way

It looks like you need someone who can use fire spells to unlock the way, but I don't know if that's a new party member or if it's something you can do yourself later. I was thinking it might be the girl from the first city, upstairs in the house near yours, but I can't find out how to recruit her. She does mention wanting to leave the city, and that she wants to learn magic.

--Edit--

Well, I guess you either need someone who can cast fire spells, or you need a guide. Which seems like it should be the man in the house with the piano. Since walking up to the piano makes you take notice of the portrait, I suppose you need to find a way to use that to get him to lead you through. Maybe you need both, a new party member that can cast fire spells and that man to guide you.