PDA

View Full Version : [Incomplete] Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

platanus
20th October 2012, 10:13
Hey guys, I think the progress of this game has reached quite a matured stage, so it's probably the right time to start a proper thread about it.

Link to the blog: http://koooonsoft-blog.b.dlsite.net/ (update isn't very regular)

here's also a preview swf: http://koooonsoft.jp/flashpage/flash/blog20121020.swf

According to the author he's got enough material to release a trial soon, so expect a trial version within the year (fingers crossed, or even better, the completed game itself).

Edit: There's a page already out called Magician Girl on this forum of this same game, if any admin can help with followup actions (thread merging, etc.), that'd be great!

Larcx
20th October 2012, 10:22
Who need magic if You can use vibrator on yourself? lol

Anyway nice , I like Shinobi Girl

Hopefully this one has more stage than Shinobi Girl was...

Coy47
20th October 2012, 12:08
ah I've been keeping track of this although according to google translate its called wizard girl...but I think Witch Girl suits more :P

platanus
20th October 2012, 13:26
Well you and google translate were indeed right, it was originally called Wizard Girl. The title on the latest post might have been a giveaway as both names were mentioned, the author decided to change the name Wizard Girl to Witch Girl.

masquerade zero
20th October 2012, 13:38
well now. this thread was a treat as I checked the forums today. Though it dreads me that some day this thread will face the same fate as the shinobi girl thread, most likely.

I'm actually rather happy with the developer's work on these games, however, and I actually intend on supporting the hell out of this release when a finished product is made ^_^

Zero9437
20th October 2012, 13:54
It'll take more then half-year to complete this game XD

masquerade zero
20th October 2012, 14:02
It'll take more then half-year to complete this game XD

oh trust me, I know...it took them what...about 10 months to finish SG?

HangerDanger
20th October 2012, 14:03
Hmm,i hope that we will get the trial/demo at least before the end of this year...

Zero9437
20th October 2012, 14:34
oh trust me, I know...it took them what...about 10 months to finish SG?

More then that no?

Torgent
20th October 2012, 22:15
Link to the blog: http://koooonsoft-blog.b.dlsite.net/ (update isn't very regular)

here's also a preview swf: http://koooonsoft.jp/flashpage/flash/blog20121020.swf

Wish her boobs would be bigger, or even better, adjustable.

Zero9437
20th October 2012, 23:26
Her boobs is already big =_=

Larcx
21st October 2012, 01:30
Yeah... Her boob already gigantic enough
No need to overclock it anymore

But I also agree , if they're adjustable
Maybe I'll reduce it just a litle bit more

diegoletal
21st October 2012, 01:48
I hope this game has something new compared to SG.
But if not, it worth being played anyway, just because of the nice graphics =)

And adjustable boobs would be nice. I'd put a little bigger hohoho =D

platanus
21st October 2012, 03:22
I suppose since this game is still in the making, we can still send out some suggestions and see what the author thinks (such as adjustable boob size).

ngansex
21st October 2012, 18:12
New sugar cake incoming :D
let us wait and make some tea to eat with :D

Cassy
21st October 2012, 21:37
I think there would be much new content, otherwise it wouldn't take that much time for the game to come out... but like you said, its only a guess :D

DoggieDog52
21st October 2012, 22:08
Looks great! Can't wait to see more!

Also, pardon me gents, but I'm a bit curious on something on his site. I found a blog post about another game similar to his style right here (http://koooonsoft-blog.b.dlsite.net/archives/51637260.html) that I don't think I've seen mentioned before. Is this game already out? Is there a thread somewhere on this forum where its been mentioned? I'm just curious.

Sath
21st October 2012, 23:07
Sequel to shinobi girl which was a sequel to angel girl which was a sequel to LM's demon girl.

The style looks identical to shinobi girl in the preview, but the strength is in the enemy variety and their attacks. Fairy fighting got me into futa, hard. So the green fantasy orb in shinobi girl gets me going each and every time ;)

super_slicer
22nd October 2012, 00:54

Also, pardon me gents, but I'm a bit curious on something on his site. I found a blog post about another game similar to his style right here (http://koooonsoft-blog.b.dlsite.net/archives/51637260.html) that I don't think I've seen mentioned before. Is this game already out? Is there a thread somewhere on this forum where its been mentioned? I'm just curious.

Yeah it's out already, unfortunately most of the filehosts that still have it are blocking US IPs (cowardly bitches), it's quite sizeable aobut 500 Mb. And I can't find a torrent for it.

foamy111
22nd October 2012, 03:25
Actually that One One game was only a trial that came with that loli game and was about only 5mb. I'm fairly certain theres still a few links up on ryonani but I'm way too lazy to bother checking right now.

platanus
22nd October 2012, 03:52

Here's the link to the game if you're interested, it's still a work in progress though (I don't think they are in a rush to finish it).

http://www.oneone1.net/product/orga/index.html

OfficerTJHooker
22nd October 2012, 07:36
I don't even care if the run & rape concept is done to hell. After seeing that vibrator .gif I'm getting this the second it comes out.

10 month development time is slightly intimidating, though.

platanus
22nd October 2012, 09:08
From the tone of his blog posts I wouldn't say it's going to take another 10 months to finish this. This is actually his main source of income now and he's already spent quite some money on outsourcing background, logos etc.

He also mentioned he has enough material to make a trial version already, he's just wondering who to hire for the female voice.

super_slicer
22nd October 2012, 17:47
Good thing I didn't bother DLing what I'd found, would have been furious. Thanks for the info.

ryuzaky77
23rd October 2012, 15:06
Yeah it's out already, unfortunately most of the filehosts that still have it are blocking US IPs (cowardly bitches), it's quite sizeable aobut 500 Mb. And I can't find a torrent for it.

I would really love to play the game if you find a link plz make a thread :P

super_slicer
23rd October 2012, 16:39
Actually that One One game was only a trial that came with that loli game and was about only 5mb. I'm fairly certain theres still a few links up on ryonani but I'm way too lazy to bother checking right now.

C'mon man, that was right under the post you quoted.

foamy111
23rd October 2012, 16:49
C'mon man, that was right under the post you quoted.

Why did you quote my post saying that I quoted something?

Zone Dweller
23rd October 2012, 17:12
I don't even care if the run & rape concept is done to hell.

I beg to differ. I haven't played a good quality RoR game posted on this forum in years. And by RoR I don't mean "get touched by a random enemy and get a game over CG".

That said, I'm really looking forward to this.

Starke
23rd October 2012, 17:24
Preview is not enough, it makes me cry cuz I can't play the full version.

No wonder they call it "teasers"

Speaking of this, can anyone post the LATESTSTSTSTST version of Shinobi and/or Angel Girl?

For shinobi girl, I haven't played the one with the doctor woman yet..

Coy47
23rd October 2012, 20:20
I beg to differ. I haven't played a good quality RoR game posted on this forum in years. And by RoR I don't mean "get touched by a random enemy and get a game over CG".

That said, I'm really looking forward to this.

I swear Shinobi girl only game out last year...and that was an incredible RoR game...I do need to get my hands on it again anyway I agree I am also looking forward to this game :)

Zero9437
23rd October 2012, 20:39
Shinobi Girls take 11 months to complete it >:3 and Starke maybe you can ask Revive(?) he's the one who post the latest one during that time

Yatol
23rd October 2012, 21:01
i tough kooonsoft was a "she"

zackery3737
23rd October 2012, 21:41
Speaking of this, can anyone post the LATESTSTSTSTST version of Shinobi and/or Angel Girl?

For shinobi girl, I haven't played the one with the doctor woman yet..

long time lurker helps when he can, im a big fan of you starke for your collection of rpgs in the rpg thread too bad mediafire killed it heres the link to my one i uploaded just for you as a sign of gratitude xxx.mediafire.com/?yo5fzm9137w87h7 im just reposting what i got on the forum a long time ago btw its v 2.04 but it still has the doctor and fallen angel and game over 2 and 3

Credited where credit is due:
StiffSponge - Leader/Archivist (The reason you have this game right now.)
CT1284 - Lead Distributer/Blog Scouter (She keeps the morale of the team high and helps with R&D)
KP Romplestein - Translator/Uncensorer (Ultimate Slayer of censors and moonspeak)
Seratil - Blog Scouter (The reason I am able to give you this specific version)
wgunder1 - Distributer/Uncensorer
irokez - Distributer
KBiter - Distributer

Zero9437
23rd October 2012, 22:25
i tough kooonsoft was a "she"

It is a She, why do you ask this again?

Larcx
23rd October 2012, 22:52

Maybe He wasn't sure

Nowadays some Woman draw an Epic Hentai is common

Case Closed~

Starke
23rd October 2012, 22:53
Hmm this version doesn't see to have the doctor.

Larcx
23rd October 2012, 23:03
I think this one should work

hxxp://turbobit.net/eko0pv232ksn.html
hxxp://freakshare.com/files/o0hdpqcp/110527-1G-E078162v205.rar.html

ngansex
24th October 2012, 02:05
why does he not remake the shinobi girl into " doctor girl " to play by changing some skin of character ?:D

platanus
24th October 2012, 02:50

Can someone reference me evidence to support this?

zackery3737
24th October 2012, 02:58
Hmm this version doesn't see to have the doctor.

well i have it open right here in the gallery and it has the doc and fallen angel the gallery code to get doc and angel is oppai its to get gallery+ theres gallery and gallery+ the one with + has doc and angel the gallery is just standard you have to beat the game like twice to get the doc and angel scene

platanus
24th October 2012, 02:59
the code to unlock everything is "thanks"

zackery3737
24th October 2012, 03:20

wow that worked... guess it was the distributers who put that in there i always thought oppai was the "unlock everything" code guess im wrong :p thanks for pointing that out platanus :D

Larcx
24th October 2012, 05:56
To unlock everything is "allinone" without galery+
To unlock everything with galery+ is "thanks"

DarkFire1004
24th October 2012, 09:02
This is not a Shinobi Girl thread. You can talk about it as a whole, but the discussion is not about that game only.

Starke
24th October 2012, 12:17

Oooooo so that was it, damn it platanus you're always so useful *.*

I was using "gal" and it only unlocked normal gallery, didn't even know there was a gallery+

Skylive
24th October 2012, 13:36
Well if this is gonna be the same games system as SG (if I look at the pictures it pretty much seems like it :D ) I don't think this is going to take that long. Kooonsoft has even more supporters and expierience now, so let's have faith in her ! :D

Larcx
24th October 2012, 13:48
And I like the size of the game , it was small.
And run so smooth , I pray if only wolfenshtal game like this...

platanus
25th October 2012, 02:50
Does anyone here feel like sending requests in? I think boob reduction is a good call and will be dropping the author a message. So instead of spamming requests one by one I think bulk sending might be a better idea. As far as I am concerned this author and the authors for Vitamin Quest and Virgin Island are all very responsive to requests.

zackery3737
25th October 2012, 03:11
I would like to see like an x-ray option when the girl is getting raped eg. you can turn it on or off in the option
Maybe some gore (for this it doesnt float many people's boat and probably not kooon's boat either)
Also maybe have like inpregnation monster/feature during the game and birthing during the game as you run/fight. If we make inpregnation a feature maybe make it a difficulty setting as you have to stop to give birth so then the "wall" can catch up and make the game harder?

Larcx
25th October 2012, 03:26
Does anyone here feel like sending requests in? I think boob reduction is a good call and will be dropping the author a message. So instead of spamming requests one by one I think bulk sending might be a better idea. As far as I am concerned this author and the authors for Vitamin Quest and Virgin Island are all very responsive to requests.

I like to send request
But I do not know how to write in Kanji
Think , koonsoft(he/she) can read english?
And what is their maill adress?

platanus
25th October 2012, 03:51
I would like to see like an x-ray option when the girl is getting raped eg. you can turn it on or off in the option
Maybe some gore (for this it doesnt float many people's boat and probably not kooon's boat either)
Also maybe have like inpregnation monster/feature during the game and birthing during the game as you run/fight. If we make inpregnation a feature maybe make it a difficulty setting as you have to stop to give birth so then the "wall" can catch up and make the game harder?

Hey that's a great idea! Adding that in.

I like to send request
But I do not know how to write in Kanji
Think , koonsoft(he/she) can read english?
And what is their maill adress?

That was the idea, you guys write in English, I will translate that to Japanese and send it through. The author responds to the comments left on the blog and forum (sometimes directly in the comments or will be replied on next blog entry with the requests/questions in red writing).

Alternatively, if people start sending simple English comments/requests in (but not spamming), I am sure the author will appreciate it (Japanese love English supports).

ngansex
25th October 2012, 09:00
what ? pregnant , listen to it feel so heat :D

Skylive
25th October 2012, 09:23
I think it is a good think to send a request in, especially if Kooonsoft would appreciate that. I mean to actively influencing und providing help for the game would be a great thing, ain't it? :D

So as far as i understood this are the main points so far (?):

-Boob resizing
-X-ray
-Impregnation (ingame)
(-Gore {I personally don't think that this really is Kooonsofts line :D})
-spanking
-"switching to game over"-animation

Since its just a list of what was said feel free to complain and discuss :D

Zone Dweller
25th October 2012, 10:48
Requesting:

-Spanking

Was absent in Shinobi Girl. Me wants.

Ghecker
25th October 2012, 13:19
angel girl and shinobi girl had the tentacle wall chasing you and you'd lose if they caught you... So how about some game-over vore animation where you actually SEE the Witch Girl get swallowed into that tentacle womb thing from AG & SG and then rape her over and over? :D

Obsidious
25th October 2012, 14:28
I think it is a good think to send a request in, especially if Kooonsoft would appreciate that. I mean to actively influencing und providing help for the game would be a great thing, ain't it? :D

-Boob resizing
-X-ray
-Impregnation

What the hell does x-ray mean? Is it just a see-through feature or do you see her skeleton!?
Also, no gore please. I find it vulgar and would deactivate it, given the option to do so.

Skylive
25th October 2012, 14:34
Yeah got your point there. X-ray somehow reminds me of Superman :D
It probably means the "see through" option, as just seeing the skeleton makes no sense. Or maybe ther exist people who like that?

(well, I friggin hate skeletons)

As for the gore I personally agree with you, but in the end it depends on Platanus since he is sending the request here :D

The list was just to sort out and make life easier. ;)

Torgent
25th October 2012, 15:34

-Boob resizing
-X-ray
-Impregnation
-spanking

There was already impregnation in shinobi girl, sadly only in the game over screen. Actually ingame impregnation, if you get caught too many times without a game over would be hot.

Skylive
25th October 2012, 15:42

-Boob resizing
-X-ray
-Impregnation (ingame)
-spanking

Satisfied ? :D

MajorKagami
25th October 2012, 15:45
X-ray, means when she is getting raped your get to see inside part of the rapeing. view of penis inside the vagina! your see it in there doing its thing.
unless I'm wrong and the skeleton thing was right, but I doubt it.

platanus
25th October 2012, 15:52
What the hell does x-ray mean? Is it just a see-through feature or do you see her skeleton!?

I am guessing it means where it shows the penetration of the vagina, and the sperm entering the cervix. Don't quote me on the technical terms, I never studied vocabulary for female anatomy.

I will send in all the suggestions provided it's reasonable, and gore is a pretty general term, so I will see how far Koooonsoft wants to take it. I remember someone raising the gore suggestion with the author with Shinobi Girl already and it was rejected because the author doesn't like blood. However I think it's always good to suggest because we might see our suggestions go through in the form of "abnormal selectable options" just like with the futanari and egg-laying and the urinating options in Shinobi Girl, so that people who don't like it can turn it off.

Sending the suggestions in on Sunday, we'll see how it goes.

Arala Cran
26th October 2012, 06:41
This is actually quite nice to look at. I'm motivated to sticking with a mage for the first time in a game like that. For once, it's someone who's in between the two.

Oh well, ignore me. I've just had to say something. I do like the designs on the protagonist's outfit as well. I too agree with the many who also hope this is soon completed. Perhaps the caster can be armed with more than one spell for her attacks here in this one? :o

Yatol
26th October 2012, 20:42
It is a She, why would you ask?

lol the beginning of the thread was calling her a "him" so i was confused.

MDLover
30th October 2012, 18:35
Thank goodness, I'll keep my eyes peeled on this.

platanus
16th November 2012, 09:45
New update up talking about how the work is going (difficult) using new software, also uploaded a short (18MB) swf of how the animation will look when complete.

Samus is used just for a model, I am pretty sure she's not appearing in the final game:

http://koooonsoft.jp/flashpage/flash/AEsamus.swf

Serifyn
16th November 2012, 11:49
I'm liking what i see so far in this game and eagerly await it's release.

Firebird
17th November 2012, 01:58
Cross your fingers for Samus bonus outfit in the final game! ^_^

Larcx
17th November 2012, 06:18
That look great
+vote for Samus in bonus gallery

Anyway , I know this might be off topic

But , that Angel Girl X in koonsoft web
Is that game already out?
If yes , why there's no thread discussing that?
And I can't seem to find it in DLSite either.....

Torgent
17th November 2012, 06:51
That look great
+vote for Samus in bonus gallery

Anyway , I know this might be off topic

But , that Angel Girl X in koonsoft web
Is that game already out?
If yes , why there's no thread discussing that?
And I can't seem to find it in DLSite either.....

Thats because it is F2P on their homepage
http://koooonsoft.jp/top.php

Larcx
17th November 2012, 09:50
Thats because it is F2P on their homepage

I see so its free to play huh.......

But it's quite hard , since the girl can't < ^ > resist
And should we beat the game again and again to watch the gallery?
That is quite troublesome......

nyotaimori
17th November 2012, 10:05
And should we beat the game again and again to watch the gallery?
That is quite troublesome......Right clicking on the flash might help you there, the option that starts with "F", ends with "D" and "ORWAR" in between >>

Altes Eisenliebe
17th November 2012, 11:02
Going off-topic i noticed the "Flash" section of the site is full of nice mini- "touch" Flashes(my favourite type :cool: )....question is: i tried playing the bottom one (the one with the hanged/imprisoned red head girl) and i think it's either unfinished or a demo; cause i can't do anything using the "option" menu

The game: h**p://koooonsoft.jp/manager/upload/eb3653de5cd8b1a4e84796fcc73335424fa4c9f3.swf (Just substitute the **)

...so what do you guys think?

Larcx
17th November 2012, 12:26
Going off-topic i noticed the "Flash" section of the site is full of nice mini- "touch" Flashes(my favourite type :cool: )....question is: i tried playing the bottom one (the one with the hanged/imprisoned red head girl) and i think it's either unfinished or a demo; cause i can't do anything using the "option" menu

The game: h**p://koooonsoft.jp/manager/upload/eb3653de5cd8b1a4e84796fcc73335424fa4c9f3.swf (Just substitute the **)

...so what do you guys think?

Play with her boob , get a certain quantity of red bar
Should be able play with her panties , get her panty down
2 Opt , play with her V or ass from the back option
Back to boob , lift shirt up(not down). also lift up the bra

In the head , now she will lick Your P

Can't insert P into V I guess

Altes Eisenliebe
17th November 2012, 13:40
Play with her boob , get a certain quantity of red bar
Should be able play with her panties , get her panty down
2 Opt , play with her V or ass from the back option
Back to boob , lift shirt up(not down). also lift up the bra

In the head , now she will lick Your P

Can't insert P into V I guess

Thanks, but i was able to do that too ^^.
What do i mean is that when you click any of the 3 choices in the option menu it will show the girl in different situation/s; but you can't do a thing and the screen is darkened, with a big japanese writing as well. That's why i think it's a demo/unfinished flash...anyway thanks again for the swift answer :)

Xol
17th November 2012, 20:35
Didn't Angel girl used to have some cheats or something? It's been a long time since I last saw it and it seems to have changed a lot from what I can remember @.@

OfficerTJHooker
18th November 2012, 06:32
Didn't Angel girl used to have some cheats or something? It's been a long time since I last saw it and it seems to have changed a lot from what I can remember @.@

Holy crap, it indeed has changed. She doesn't float on the ground anymore and there's no menu, but according to the screenshots on the blog there are new enemies and a gallery mode as well. Time to give this game another go.

Xol
18th November 2012, 07:23
There are some frustrating new features as well though. For one, you don't fly at all now, and can only "jump". And enemies that used to just keep moving forward (such as the flying "snakes"/tentacles) now move back and forth, following you to some degree. That wouldn't be so bad if only you had some sort of attack, but sadly the only attack available still seems to be the big blast you get three shots for. (If I remember correctly, orgasms can add another shot, but that's not particularly helpful.)

Despite all this, I still enjoy it. The animations are enjoyable and it's an RoR, which there really need to be more of. If anyone finds any cheats to open the gallery or something, please do share them! ;3

Raaage
18th November 2012, 09:15
Actually that's just an alternate version. The old one is still there and also in that version the blast is unlimited so you can slow push your way to victory.

Xol
18th November 2012, 17:39
Ah, I see, hehe.

nyotaimori
22nd November 2012, 13:54
but you can't do a thing and the screen is darkened, with a big japanese writing as well. That's why i think it's a demo/unfinished flash...anyway thanks again for the swift answer :)FYI, the japanese writing says something in the line of "You cannot progress further in the trial version. Please buy the full version to enjoy the next stage."

Having said that, yes the flash description from the author confirms that it's unfinished and will prolly never be complete.

Ghecker
11th December 2012, 10:18
New update: hXXp://koooonsoft-blog.b.dlsite.net/archives/51656074.html

Google translate:
[I released a new Flash touch us for the first time in many years.

"Kasumi-chan!'m Asleep"
kasumi

It is the Flash Kasumi-chan to various sleeping (the, tits on).
Updating the website, so I stuck a considerable diversion I made ​​assigned.
Since almost all prepared me to another person illustration, I was pretty crisp.
ー Please try it.

Was kindly drew the illustration is the same person who is willing to draw the background of the Witch Girl.
Please help the one who works in AfterEffects last is another person by the way.

[Progress Report Witch Girl]:
New canvas

There is a sad news ......
Orz I decided to I feel a very big wall, eventually discontinue development in AS3.0
It is a wall where using AS3.0, that, seems to be more than that can make things using AS2.0.
So, I decided to go as made ​​in AS2.0 Shinobi Girl in the future.
Here we make half-moon like that I mean.
It is such a place ......

Much surprised myself, I get on ('ω `;)

To those who had spent about six months, I was caught up in half a month in AS3.0 ......
This better, but it still seemed right for sex.

Orz sorry and change the direction it had gone merrily
I felt again I have made ​​...... but Kasumi-chan

AS2.0 guess is the best! (゚ ∀ ゚)]

i take it there's a problem with the new program she was testing out? So now she will go back to her old program which means we'll have no fappy christmas? :confused:

Anyhow, Metal Gear sneaking style touching demo to make up for delay:
hXXp://koooonsoft.jp/manager/upload/14d386af6b9fcfd1d5a138f491b655e3f28ef670.swf

platanus
11th December 2012, 10:31
New update: hXXp://koooonsoft-blog.b.dlsite.net/archives/51656074.html

Google translate:

This better, but it still seemed right for sex.

Gotta love google translate, when that sentence has nothing to do with sex. :D

In short the author dropped ActionScript 3.0 in favor of 2.0, and commented that what took half a year with 3.0, was completed in half a month in 2.0.

I guess we won't be seeing the slick smooth animation from the previous update? :(

Edit: By the way the Kasumi flash is hot...

Larcx
11th December 2012, 14:54
I don't really understand...
And those google translation making it worse

============================================

So according platanus translation which more understandable

A.There Will Witch Girl game , but instead auto script 3.0. It will be release in as 2.0

B.No Witch Girl , not now not ever........ 100% Cancelled.

So which is it?
A/B?

Thx , sry bad engrish~

platanus
11th December 2012, 15:19
I don't really understand...
And those google translation making it worse

============================================

So according platanus translation which more understandable

A.There Will Witch Girl game , but instead auto script 3.0. It will be release in as 2.0

B.No Witch Girl , not now not ever........ 100% Cancelled.

So which is it?
A/B?

Thx , sry bad engrish~

It's A

The whole blog entry goes:

It's been a while since I last released a "touching game".

「Kasumi-chan is sleeping!」

It's a flash where you do naughty things to a sleeping Kasumi ('s boobies).
Made it because the homepage hasn't been updated lately, and I felt like a change of scenery.
The illustration was almost all done by someone else, and I just slapped it together quickly.
Please try it out.

The illustration was drawn by the same person who drew Witch Girl's background for me.
For the record, it's not the same person who helped me with AfterEffect last time.

[Witch Girl progress report]:

I have a sad news for everyone...
I felt like there is a big wall in front of me, and I decided to stop making the game with AS3.0.
To put it plainly, the "wall" is that I feel I am not going to make a better game using AS3.0 than I already can with AS2.0.
So with that, from now on I will be making the game with AS2.0 just like I did with Shinobi Girl.
For that matter, I've already been doing that the last half month.
And I have to say...

I am surprised I am making such a smooth progress.

What I spent half a year doing with AS3.0, I made up for it in half a month.
I guess I am just more well-suited with this (referring to AS2.0).

I apologize for the continuous changing of the direction of the game.
But I realized again after making "Kasumi-chan" game...

AS2.0 IS THE BEST!

Larcx
11th December 2012, 15:31
I see , Thx platanus for decent translation

AS3.0 VS AS2.0
6 month VS Half month

That is very quick:eek:

Well I'm no programmer or whatever
But what is the difference between 2.0 and 3.0 ??
Why koonsoft seems forcing on use 3.0

And I think Shinobi Girl is already good enough
So 2.0 is better in time I guess......

Sadly , I think it will not come out this Year
She should have give up on it faster......

platanus
11th December 2012, 15:39
I see , Thx platanus for decent translation

AS3.0 VS AS2.0
6 month VS Half month

That is very quick:eek:

Well I'm no programmer or whatever
But what is the difference between 2.0 and 3.0 ??
Why koonsoft seems forcing on use 3.0

And I think Shinobi Girl is already good enough
So 2.0 is better in time I guess......

Sadly , I think it will not come out this Year
She should have give up on it faster......

From my understanding, 3.0 allows for finer object controls, and animations can be made to "interact" with inputs, rather than carry out pre-defined motions.

Big difference is AS1.0 and 2.0 are compatible with each other, but 3.0 is not, some even go as far as calling it another programming language.

???
11th December 2012, 22:22
AS3.0 VS AS2.0
6 month VS Half month

As somebody proficient in actionscript, I'd like to say that this statement is completely false....

Unless of course, you can't program to save your life. ;)

...although, it may also be the case that the reformatting could take him longer than he would like, but that could also be due to a lack of programming skill....

MysticEyes
12th December 2012, 02:39
If you type "oppai" while playing the Kasumi game, it'll unlock the "awake" mode for it. Gets rid of the challenge though, so use it at your own risk.

Larcx
12th December 2012, 09:54
As somebody proficient in actionscript, I'd like to say that this statement is completely false....

Unless of course, you can't program to save your life. ;)

...although, it may also be the case that the reformatting could take him longer than he would like, but that could also be due to a lack of programming skill....

As I said before , I don't understand programming or whatever

I just glad enough koonsoft didn't canceled the game
And there is a chance we will see Witch Girl in near future

Thats enough for Me~

collectorjunk
13th December 2012, 03:59
The sleeping kasumi short is pretty nice; I played around until the heart was 200 or so before I quit.

Short and sweet.

ngansex
13th December 2012, 06:12
And there is a chance we will see Witch Girl in near future

Thats enough for Me~

that's enought for me toooo :D .

OfficerTJHooker
13th December 2012, 06:36
Honestly, if they think it'll be a better game with a certain engine, then they should all every right available to them to make the game in that. It's not like it'll directly affect the player, anyways.

Ghecker
15th January 2013, 08:22
Trail is still on its way it seems:

[Witch Girl 経過報告]:
とりあえずタイトル画面とかインターフェースとかが大体できてしまったので、あとはキャラと敵を追加していけば、体験版として形になるだろうという感じです。

20130111-220130111-120130111-3

※画面は開発中のものです。
※How to Playの攻撃の説明文が「キックによる~」になっていましたが、「魔法による~」に修正しました('A`*)

スクリプト関係はAS2.0に出戻りしたことで至ってスムーズに進んでいるんですが、やはりスカートに苦戦中です('∀`;)
今回は全部のアニメに服を着せていく必要があるので、これがなかなかどうも……
でも最近になって、スカートだけ別の人に描いてもらうというチートを使い始めたので、ちょっとスピードアップしました。
ただそれも下書きだけで、ベクタで清書するのは自分なので、やっぱりそこそこかかってしまうんですが(΄・ω・`)

体験版、お待たせして申し訳ありません。
今しばらくお待ちを……orz

Google translate:

[Progress Report Witch Girl]:
It is the feeling, so I could roughly title screen or interface or for the time being, the rest should continue to add characters and enemies, would take shape as a trial.

20130111-220130111-120130111-3

※ The screen is under development.
※ It has become "~ by kick" is the description of the attack of How to Play, I was corrected to "~ by magic" ('A `*)

Relationship scripts are'm progressing smoothly reached by the divorced woman to AS2.0, I'm on a skirt still struggling ('∀ `;)
Because we need to dress up anime all this time, this is pretty much ......
Since I started using cheat recently, having a skirt just draw another person, but I have to speed up a little.
But it is also the only draft, so write out a vector of yourself, but I'm still hanging modest ('· ω · `)

Sorry trial, to have kept you waiting.
Orz ...... to wait for a while

Too bad :(

but after that oneone game I hope koooon adds some new elements... would be nice if more attention was payed to actual ensnaring instead of witch girl being raped just like that... Bit of auto-struggle in the animation before you actually hit <= & => to escape. i think that would be nice...

MDLover
22nd January 2013, 15:06
I'm just happy progress is being made

qwerpoiu80
27th February 2013, 01:40
This is not a drill my friends, I repeat, NOT a drill....the demo is OUT!!

http://koooonsoft.jp/manager/upload/db903d6effa26d0c4ebec5ddaa7d323d83a73d63.swf

Accompanying blog article: http://koooonsoft-blog.b.dlsite.net/archives/51665062.html

Clearly an unfinished version, but its clearly just as smooth and as hot as Shinobi Girl. I shall expect great things from the finished version!!

MrMe
27th February 2013, 02:28
Wow, his site is dead already

Fiend
27th February 2013, 02:33
That didn't take long for the site to seize up that's for sure.

Alena
27th February 2013, 02:56
I want to play really badly, but I also want to wait for the finished product, so the site being overloaded with people works out for me pretty well at the moment.

Yukikaze
27th February 2013, 02:59
This is not a drill my friends, I repeat, NOT a drill....the demo is OUT!!

http://koooonsoft.jp/manager/upload/db903d6effa26d0c4ebec5ddaa7d323d83a73d63.swf

Accompanying blog article: http://koooonsoft-blog.b.dlsite.net/archives/51665062.html

Clearly an unfinished version, but its clearly just as smooth and as hot as Shinobi Girl. I shall expect great things from the finished version!!

thanks for letting us know and i found your post to be quite funny =P

PM21
27th February 2013, 03:07
Dammit all

I can get it to load up to the title screen and that's it. Game Start doesn't lead anywhere.
Go to sleep, Japan. I've been waiting too long for this moment.

I NEEEED MOOOOOOOOOOOAARRR

Koooonsoft, update faster. Waiting more than a month for an update was too long.

Wessex
27th February 2013, 03:09
Okay any suggestion how I can try it out? The site is dead in the water. Or just wait patiently...
GRAAAAH! *Skin turn green and grow a meter taller...* Me smash computer!! Me smash internet!!

Games Dude
27th February 2013, 03:41
You guys do realize the first link ends in .swf, right?

As in, you could just right click -> save as and download the demo directly?

That's what I did, and it was a slow download but it worked just fine.

As for the demo itself, it wasn't bad, but the content was REALLY limited, I could only find one enemy in the whole thing and it only had two different moves.

That said, I like the girl, and the clothing system. Instead of losing clothing THEN getting raped, you can get raped at any stage of dress, and are actually given a "strip/redress" button you can use while recovering from a rape. The enemies have some moves that rape and some that destroy clothing, one piece at a time. I think there was a total of 7 pieces that you lose, but I might be wrong on that.

Other than that, it's your standard sidescroller game; arrow keys to move, Z to attack, X to masturbate, C to bomb and mash left and right arrows to escape grapples. Get to the end of the mission before the tentacle wall catches you to win.

EDIT: This link.

irokez
27th February 2013, 03:43
Reuploaded for great justice.
https://mega.co.nz/#!9Q4mTCZK!Y8KHdzmr8EA_f-i8ASOYjyHG5xIfxV0-J6Fj4053yHM

Guys! This is really Marisa! She knows Master Spark! :D

Fiend
27th February 2013, 03:50
You guys do realize the first link ends in .swf, right?

As in, you could just right click -> save as and download the demo directly?

That's what I did, and it was a slow download but it worked just fine.

As for the demo itself, it wasn't bad, but the content was REALLY limited, I could only find one enemy in the whole thing and it only had two different moves.

That said, I like the girl, and the clothing system. Instead of losing clothing THEN getting raped, you can get raped at any stage of dress, and are actually given a "strip/redress" button you can use while recovering from a rape. The enemies have some moves that rape and some that destroy clothing, one piece at a time. I think there was a total of 7 pieces that you lose, but I might be wrong on that.

Other than that, it's your standard sidescroller game; arrow keys to move, Z to attack, X to masturbate, C to bomb and mash left and right arrows to escape grapples. Get to the end of the mission before the tentacle wall catches you to win.

EDIT: This link.

Could be the possibility that you did not download the whole thing? The website is being hit so hard that I doubt you got all of it downloaded and is probably corrupted.

Sykosis
27th February 2013, 04:03
https://mega.co.nz/#!9Q4mTCZK!Y8KHdzmr8EA_f-i8ASOYjyHG5xIfxV0-J6Fj4053yHM[/url]

What's the password?

irokez
27th February 2013, 04:26
What's the password?

There isn't one.

zackery3737
27th February 2013, 04:28
What's the password?

There isn't one.

haha well that's awkward... anyways thanks irokez for the reupp :)

szarala
27th February 2013, 04:38
for those only getting one enemy for the entire stage, try lowering the graphics quality

Lipucd
27th February 2013, 05:26
One enemy is chances are referring towards 'One enemy TYPE'.
You only have the tree in this demo, and it's two sex animations, + game over if all HP lost, or if caught by ever creeping tentacles like always.
This game thought just flows the best of all, noticed a few bugs thought.

-Choosing to continue at times leaves you unable to be grabbed or damaged by foes, including if you died last under rape. Seems like a trigger's not resetting correctly.
-If you don't kill the currently skippable foes, more tend to never spawn, leaving you a clear shot. I think you aren't suppose to be able to fly PAST the trees like you can ATM because of this oversight.

squeaky_shoes
27th February 2013, 05:55
I can't get it to work. It comes up to the title screen, I click game start and it's just white under the menu thing.

This is what I get;

http://i.imgur.com/R6s0qMY.jpg

irokez
27th February 2013, 06:07
Yes, sometimes there is literally a single enemy on the entire stage. And quality settings have nothing to do with that.

Have anyone been able to confirm how many cloth pieces the witch has? Screenshots would be nice. That stupid tree either tries to grab me or falls asleep; it never uses the undressing move more then once.

OfficerTJHooker
27th February 2013, 07:35
Life... Life is good.

I just can't get over how cute the protag looks.

Spyike
27th February 2013, 08:09
The clothes pieces are as follows: hat, cape, gloves, Top, bottoms, panties, stockings, and shoes. Wait for the tree to do a downward slap with its front tentacle, and that will remove a random piece of clothing. If it is a curving upwards grap then it will just rape you.

Shadowknight502
27th February 2013, 15:22
Does anyone have a functioning link to the demo? I keep getting errors when I try to download from the site and the mega one from earlier is easily one of the slowest downloads I've ever seen.

Pt-ach
27th February 2013, 15:32
mega.co.nz/#!9Q4mTCZK!Y8KHdzmr8EA_f-i8ASOYjyHG5xIfxV0-J6Fj4053yHM

can't download, can you pls take another hoster?

zenon2
27th February 2013, 15:49
https://mega.co.nz/#!9Q4mTCZK!Y8KHdzmr8EA_f-i8ASOYjyHG5xIfxV0-J6Fj4053yHM

irokez can u plz reupload to another hoster mega stops at 7%

qwerpoiu80
27th February 2013, 17:09
I think the main site is working now. Best get it through there:
Witch Girl Demo v0.10 should be the first item on that page.

I'm not sure about how IT systems work but I suspect the link to get the file changes every time you ask for it. Getting everyone to grab it from one single demo link may well have overloaded the site....so best not to hotlink the flash file directly! :o

As for the demo itself, it wasn't bad, but the content was REALLY limited, I could only find one enemy in the whole thing and it only had two different moves.The blog article on the main site says there will be 4 enemies in the first stage. So I will be looking forward to more~

blued
27th February 2013, 18:31
My God, the gameover scene actually reflects how much clothing she has on when she runs out of HP. Impressive.

zackery3737
28th February 2013, 02:38
guys the trial is now v0.11 :D probably some bug fixes tho not sure as I havent read the patch notes

irokez
28th February 2013, 03:22
can you pls take another hoster?
irokez can u plz reupload to another hoster mega stops at 7%
Demo 0.11 (https://anonfiles.com/file/2655d42a5f40a4ecccdc359cdbf0028b)
Demo 0.10 just because (https://anonfiles.com/file/f89cc61314bb3d6253af62d1b003f614)

Played 0.11 a little bit, have no idea what's changed, but the file is three times smaller.

upd: Read the patch notes through google. It seems that smaller filesize was the only change, lol.

Kp Romplestein
1st March 2013, 03:55
Obligatory uncensor (http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/84561213/file.html)...(I know it wasn't even remotely worth doing, but whatever...)

ngansex
1st March 2013, 13:43
yes, Demo RELEASED

wait...

POLITE POSTS ONLY TO BE POSTED ON ULMF

oh yes, polite words come from lustful men :D:D:D:D

alkash123
1st March 2013, 19:11
I hope there will be a lot of monsters in the final game and maybe shinobi girl as boss:D
Demo is great, clothing system is awesome, much better than in previous games.

Ferris
2nd March 2013, 23:27
The demo alone makes this my favorite of his works. For some reason, clothed sex makes me lose it.

SpeedPunk
3rd March 2013, 00:52
Thanks Kp :D

btw, are you planning to uncensor the full game too when its out?

ngansex
3rd March 2013, 06:03
The demo alone makes this my favorite of his works. For some reason, clothed sex makes me lose it.

love or lose ? :D

Kp Romplestein
3rd March 2013, 06:11
Thanks Kp :D

btw, are you planning to uncensor the full game too when its out?

Definitely, unless someone else does it before me.

Burghin
3rd March 2013, 06:24
love or lose ? :D

English lesson time! When someone uses the phrase "lose it" when referring to things that could be considered fetishes, it means that they enjoy the named thing very much. It also means that indicated makes them lose control of themselves (usually figuratively, but sometimes literally depending on the person).

Examples: "clothed sex makes me lose it" or "I lose it when I see women in thigh-high stockings"
Loosely translated: I enjoy clothed sex greatly. Women in thigh-high stockings give me perpetual erections.

For this forum, "lose it" is most likely going to be used for that sort of meaning. In other contexts, though, it can mean very different things.

Example 1: If you do not give me that sandwich, I'm going to lose it.
Translation: If you do not give me that sandwich, I'm going to become very angry. (losing a temper)
Example 2: Use it or lose it.
Translation: Use it now because you will not be able to use it later. (losing possession of the thing)

OfficerTJHooker
3rd March 2013, 07:49
Example 1: If you do not give me that sandwich, I'm going to lose it.
Actual Translation: If you do not give me that sandwich, I'm going 'to lose' my self control and do dirty, dirty things to your body.
Example 2: Use it or lose it.
Actual Translation: Use it now, because it'll be 'lost' in one of your orifices. Of my choosing, of course.

Fix'd for hentai forums.

ngansex
3rd March 2013, 16:32
yes....i have got it , maybe lose = can't stand , it is:D

anyone can expect that i learnt english much in a HENTAI forum :D
perhaps i must visit this 4rum much more :eek:

DoggieDog52
4th March 2013, 03:08
Man, this game is going to be fantastic when it comes out. The protagonist is incredibly hot, the sex scenes are already looking like they're shaking things up, and being able to remove individual pieces of clothing is absolutely fantastic. I can't believe how much effort they've put into that last part alone, that's a really nice touch.

Vinceras
4th March 2013, 05:45
Animations are wonderful like usual. Only problem I have with the game is the absolute youthful cuteness of her face with a body of a 30 year old who has had 3 kids. Dunno...just saying. Doesn't match up in my opinion. Then again, my opinion doesn't matter and my tastes are, obviously, fucking awful. So take that how you will lol. :D:D:D

parjoala
4th March 2013, 08:51
Animations are wonderful like usual. Only problem I have with the game is the absolute youthful cuteness of her face with a body of a 30 year old who has had 3 kids. Dunno...just saying. Doesn't match up in my opinion. Then again, my opinion doesn't matter and my tastes are, obviously, fucking awful. So take that how you will lol. :D:D:D

This might explain things for you:

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/410/5555393700b.jpg

ngansex
4th March 2013, 08:53
Witch girl has a "walking mode " look like Demon girl ,white fast, but she can walk through out the enemy, is that very easy for evading enemy:o?

the faster she fly, the shorter time we can fap :D

Vinceras
4th March 2013, 15:15
This might explain things for you:

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/410/5555393700b.jpg

hahaha that's pretty freaking funny. I guess I was wrong about the 3 kids...seems it was only 2 :P

Also, on another note. My prediction of getting negrepped for my last statement was correct! haha :p

Keep em coming, your tears fuel me!:cool:

kon3k
4th March 2013, 15:23
i prefer v0.10..
the smoothness.............
aww yeah

Mr.Noname
5th March 2013, 04:17
There is a bug where if you get grabbed by the monster and quickly get off, the image (or the grab) will stay there and not get away.

like an image stuck.

Larcx
5th March 2013, 07:54
There is a bug where if you get grabbed by the monster and quickly get off, the image (or the grab) will stay there and not get away.

like an image stuck.

Which version is that?

kureiikun
5th March 2013, 10:10

like an image stuck.

you mean this one, weird i never get this before you told about that :confused:

Which version is that?
my version 1.02
--------------------------
and i got different bug when i refresh this game :confused:

ZapRabbit
5th March 2013, 20:56
Well, it's just a demo... The rest of the tree-monsters also vanish if you fly over one, which you probably shouldn't be able to fly over one in the first place. And there's no death-chaser thing.

Although actually, I got a similar "duplicate image" glitch in Shinobi girl when the Demon-chick was doing the protagonist. The demon chick actually duplicated. (It was pretty hot... :eek:)

Vinceras
5th March 2013, 22:08
And there's no death-chaser thing.

I'm assuming you are talking about the chasing tentacle wall of awesomeness. And yeah, it's in the demo. Just run straight backwards from the start.

qwerpoiu80
5th March 2013, 22:12
KoooonSoft just made an update AND LINKED KYRIERU ON HIS BLOG!!!1!!1!!1!11!!ONE!

>http://www.kyrieru.com/?zx=400795f89509545c
Kurovadisは私も以前プレイさせていただきましたが、完成度がすごく高かったのを覚えています。
今回の新作もクォリティ高そうですね……
ちなみにドット絵大好物です。

My amateur trans:
I used to play Kurovadis, and remember I got a really high completion rate in it.
His new work also seems to be really high-quality.
By the way, I'm a great fan of pixel art.

(blog post link: http://koooonsoft-blog.b.dlsite.net/archives/51665413.html )

Quality work gets a quality audience. This has not been a bad discovery for me~

irokez
6th March 2013, 03:41
I know I'm slow, but nobody posted it here yet, so: demo 0.12 (http://koooonsoft.jp/manager/upload/5aef629aa1d464740cc76e72ee77aae1cef7436d.swf) is out. There's a new cumflation scene (triggered just like in Shinobi Girl — by cumming together with a monster), some bug fixes (lingering animation bug still persists though) and once again reduced file size.

MDLover
6th March 2013, 23:22
This game is progressing nicely, The game over screen is the only animation I really like though.

Pootis404
1st April 2013, 21:37
Looks like version 0.13 is up.
New butterfly enemy with 2 animations and a sort of sonic wave attack that removes clothing.
Bunch of bug fixes as well, though it seems the game runs noticeably slower than before.

kiko
1st April 2013, 21:41
Looks like version 0.13 is up.
New butterfly enemy with 2 animations and a sort of sonic wave attack that removes clothing.
Bunch of bug fixes as well, though it seems the game runs noticeably slower than before.

Awesome!Definitely trying it out!

pino
2nd April 2013, 16:40
Waiting for the obligatory uncensor ;)

What an awesome game :)

laarix
2nd April 2013, 21:02
Can't find the link to the flash on koooonsoft blog. Too many kanji :V

ShaedoK
2nd April 2013, 21:44
Can't find the link to the flash on koooonsoft blog. Too many kanji :V
ttp://koooonsoft.jp/top.php Try this place.

laarix
3rd April 2013, 01:34
ttp://koooonsoft.jp/top.php Try this place.

Thanks for the tip :)

Kp Romplestein
3rd April 2013, 04:55
v0.13 uncensored (http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/61949188/file.html). Let me know if I've missed anything.

liberty42
3rd April 2013, 06:01
Awesome! Thanks

DoggieDog52
3rd April 2013, 15:23
v0.13 uncensored (http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/61949188/file.html). Let me know if I've missed anything.

Everything looks good, great job as usual.

Man I can't wait for this game to come out. I'm loving the animations so far and the ripping clothes thing still gets me every time. I can't imagine what this game will be like with all of the animations.

krisslanza
3rd April 2013, 20:34
This game seems like it has a lot of potential. Something that kind of bugs me though is how her top always falls off if she's raped... and it can be kind of hard to get her undressed sometimes.

foamy111
3rd April 2013, 20:50
It's super easy to get undressed with the new enemy. Just sit back and let it shoot its wind at you.

ToxicShock
3rd April 2013, 20:57
it just keeps asking me to save over and over again

Rivendark
4th April 2013, 11:40
it just keeps asking me to save over and over again

If you run with browser, but try to use any player that supports swf. Works fine.

krisslanza
4th April 2013, 14:07
It's super easy to get undressed with the new enemy. Just sit back and let it shoot its wind at you.

One problem with that: the advancing tentacle wall of rape. :p

foamy111
4th April 2013, 19:05

I've never had a problem with that. It moves so slow that you can easily lose half your clothing at the very start and then just move up a tiny bit to avoid it...

Passerby
4th April 2013, 21:07

That's why you have all the fun at the end of the level. Easy to get there too, just speed up, duck, and hold ctrl.

Now I just wish there were some way to control exactly what piece of clothing gets taken off...

By the way, plenty of people have noticed I'm sure but the butterflies move at 5 speed, so you'll stay in perfect synch if you go -5, good for quick divesting.

ToxicShock
5th April 2013, 01:10
If you run with browser, but try to use any player that supports swf. Works fine.

I've played other swf's inside my browser before, don't know why it doesn't for this file.

Rivendark
5th April 2013, 10:08
I've played other swf's inside my browser before, don't know why it doesn't for this file.
Because it's corrupted I suppose, can't run it through browser too.

cronosss
5th April 2013, 12:43
Sooo, is there an approximate ETA for full version? : D

Ashes
6th April 2013, 09:26
Doesn't work for me either, it keeps asking me what it should open the file with. Then when I pick firefox (which I know works for all other similar games I've tried), it opens a new window and asks me again...
Oh well, waiting for the next update could be an appropriate solution.

echidna
6th April 2013, 11:33
Works for me, just had to drag and drop the .swf into an empty firefox window.

LoneEpoch
6th April 2013, 15:52
Holy crap the new girl and animations are so hot.

I thought I liked the ninja girl best but dayum.

Short hair, short skirt, stockings :p

Koons games need a breast slider though, or a smaller setting at least.

Star-san
7th April 2013, 02:46
Can't wait for this to come out. Monster Girl Quest 1-2 is my current favorite but Angel Girl and Shinobi Girl are right below it on my favorites list.

Master_Bei_Shun
7th April 2013, 05:50
Holy crap the new girl and animations are so hot.

I thought I liked the ninja girl best but dayum.

Short hair, short skirt, stockings :p

Koons games need a breast slider though, or a smaller setting at least.

Yes, a slider is needed, the breasts size MUST be doubled!

OfficerTJHooker
7th April 2013, 07:55

I thought for a second you agreed with him and wanted smaller breast sizes. Then I looked at your signature.

Anyways, a slider might be a little out of the question, as it'll probably not work well with the clothing and such. However, a smaller setting or 2-3 different sizes could be possible.

foamy111
7th April 2013, 15:11
Is it just me or does she look a little confused when her eyes are open during the game over scene?

dheadmaster
7th April 2013, 16:24
This game is actually very fun, a good sequel to Shinobi Girl. Anyone have any idea when the next release might be, or how often they release new versions?

Draka
7th April 2013, 20:00
Is it just me or does she look a little confused when her eyes are open during the game over scene?

I'd be confused too if I was flying around a forest and some asshole tree decided to rape me.

parjoala
7th April 2013, 22:53
I'd be confused too if I was flying around a forest and some asshole tree decided to rape me.

I'd keep the dealer that gave me those drugs close to me if that was ever to happen.

thswherizat
8th April 2013, 04:08
I wonder if he's ever going to change his formula. New animations are cool n all, but I feel like he really just kept adding different monsters to Angel Girl and charging us for it.

ElLurker
8th April 2013, 08:10

I laughed more than I should have

KHTA
8th April 2013, 09:16
I wonder if he's ever going to change his formula. New animations are cool n all, but I feel like he really just kept adding different monsters to Angel Girl and charging us for it.

It's better than Kasumi: Feel the Flash Rebirth. Where it's nearly 100% the same just with few new features and he resells it instead of just making a update.

These games at least give you a new character and story to enjoy.

Dracador
8th April 2013, 11:06
Story... Riiight :3

ggggbabybaby
8th April 2013, 16:52
Check out the site! There's an update with a new plant monster that looks like the demented cousin of Victreebel added in. The game's looking pretty good :D

Pootis404
8th April 2013, 21:27
Wow, that was fast. Wasn't expecting another update for at least a month, going by how far apart the last few updates were. Guess Koooon's picking up the pace a bit.

Larcx
8th April 2013, 21:44
The plant is a bit annoying , since it come altogether with the butterfly

I want to get rape by new plant
Instead the butterfly come in

The green plant rape is a bit boring for Me
I mean , it only shows her upside down
It could be more interesting if the green plant showed transparent
And show us the Witch Girl sucking dick/whatever inside the green plant

parjoala
8th April 2013, 22:04

That's already in the game. Try getting hit by the plant while dodging (holding the up or down key).

echidna
8th April 2013, 22:08
I'm pretty sure he's got a good amount of other mobs finished in the background that he hasn't included in the trial. The other games had about 3 specific enemies to a level, which means that he's basically released the full first level at this point in the trial, which, in my opinion, he's made significant progress on the rest of the game, maybe even has a few levels done, or, I dare say, is almost done with the game (but that might just be a stretch).

MajorKagami
8th April 2013, 22:14
butterfly rape....my mind can't handle something like that. he so needs to put a Unicorn in this game.

Pootis404
8th April 2013, 22:25

There is a transparent one of her completely inside the plant. I've found staying low causes that one to consistently occur (and vice versa for the other one)

Kp Romplestein
9th April 2013, 04:34
0.14 uncensored. (http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/92987148/file.html)

basaranekki
9th April 2013, 08:02
Has anyone who's unable to open this in their browser found a fix yet? I'm getting the "save file/open with" loop as well.

pierre48
9th April 2013, 12:48

what hentai is that?

Larcx
9th April 2013, 13:34
That's already in the game. Try getting hit by the plant while dodging (holding the up or down key).

Yeah You rite
Weird , that last time I try I always end up getting upside down

Thought that only has 1 animation

Guess I'm wrong

Arachnophobia
9th April 2013, 18:31
I'm using Firefox 20.0 with NoScript, and I don't have any problems with the game.

Papanomics
9th April 2013, 19:00
Yep, gonna try to keep a close eye on this one.

ZapRabbit
9th April 2013, 22:32
It was screwing me over left, right, and center too. I tried changing Tools --> Options --> Applications on how Firefox was supposed to treat flash to no avail. In the end, I just downloaded a standalone flash player. Too much hassle. Think I had to do this for his games before on my old computer come to think of it...

Mr.Noname
10th April 2013, 06:31
It was screwing me over left, right, and center too. I tried changing Tools --> Options --> Applications on how Firefox was supposed to treat flash to no avail. In the end, I just downloaded a standalone flash player. Too much hassle. Think I had to do this for his games before on my old computer come to think of it...

You can try opening the file in firefox (Open with: ), either it shouldn't have too much of a problem since its a flash game....supposely

ToxicShock
10th April 2013, 16:18
That's exactly what we said didn't work :\

monkey11
10th April 2013, 18:20
Close Firefox

Go to:

C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\[jumble of letters]

Delete the file mimeTypes.rdf

Should fix your flash problems. I forget the exact path in XP but it's under the Application Data of your Documents and Settings username.

ToxicShock
10th April 2013, 18:49
That didn't do anything, unfortunately.

ZapRabbit
10th April 2013, 22:42
Yeah, I tried that and 2 or 3 other things after googling it, but thanks for the suggestion. It's just easier to download a standalone flash player.

Arachnophobia
10th April 2013, 23:02
Have you tried other browsers?

FireFox
Also, maby try Tools, Options, Applications, Nav to Shockwave flash object, and choose Always ask.

Same with SWF movie.

Maybe if your using XP you should upgrade (assuming your running Windows XP)
Cause not many people are supporting it anymore.

By the way, anyone notice that on the Koon site that if you choose English, Witch Girl is not displayed. Guess he's not going to release it till he google translates it?

PM21
13th April 2013, 18:15
From what I can gather from translating the blog with Google, it appears there will be a 4th monster he will add to the demo.
Just as long as it isn't a costume orb, I'll be cool.

szarala
14th April 2013, 06:30
Hey, I liked the costume orbs in Shinobi Girl!

..thought yeah, I think they'd be kinda out of place in Witch Girl

MDLover
15th April 2013, 15:06
I liked the orbs too... so long as they don't have futa again I wouldn't mind them.

I want to see a druid or something rape her, maybe an animation similar to the ogre in shinobi girl.

foamy111
15th April 2013, 16:24
Needs more rabbits...

Zone Dweller
15th April 2013, 17:05
I liked the orbs too... so long as they don't have futa again I wouldn't mind them.

Shinobi Girl had the option to disable the futa.

sirdarth
15th April 2013, 20:39
Out of curiosity i downloaded ver.10 of the demo and opened it with an EXE extractor. I found images of other enemys that were not in that version of the demo like the butterfly and that plant thing. i also saw one more enemy which looked like a redesign of the goblin from Shinobi girl. I think that might be our next enemy.

PM21
15th April 2013, 22:38

I want to see a druid or something rape her, maybe an animation similar to the ogre in shinobi girl.

I'm hoping to see the broom get incorporated somehow.

And fine, i'll say it, i could do with more anal and DP this time around. Hopefully he keeps this one his baby for a while and keeps adding to it.

Out of curiosity i downloaded ver.10 of the demo and opened it with an EXE extractor. I found images of other enemys that were not in that version of the demo like the butterfly and that plant thing. i also saw one more enemy which looked like a redesign of the goblin from Shinobi girl. I think that might be our next enemy.

Was it this?

omega
15th April 2013, 22:50
It would be awesome if he includes more scenes with a stomach bulge besides the after rape or game overs.

Capster
15th April 2013, 22:51
Was it this?

Based on its size, I'd say it's an orc.

sirdarth
16th April 2013, 00:16
Yea I don't know why I said goblin when its CLEARLY an orc
Im an idiot please ignore me.

Still at least we know whats in the next update.

thswherizat
16th April 2013, 07:10
Oh good, a copy paste monster from both Angel Girl and Shinobi Girl.

How fresh

PM21
16th April 2013, 12:48
Based on its size, I'd say it's an orc.

I think what he was getting at is that it looks like the two goblins from Shinobi girl.

I'm neutral on it, but i hope he's got some more interesting designs for the later levels or maybe even some combinations a la Pretty Warrior May Cry.

MDLover
16th April 2013, 18:12
Shinobi Girl had the option to disable the futa.

Really? I must have had an older version or I never found that option. Good to know

Ghecker
19th April 2013, 16:10
V 0.20 is out!

koooonsoft.jp/manager/upload/dcf25ea4ece7edbfb751b184d9ef85ba75b90a76.swf

goblin rape in this version, didn't find anything else tho... wish Koon would add multi-rape combinations... Otherwise more advanced grab animations:
1) witchgirl flying animation
2) gets caught/struggles animation
3) fapfapfapimation

MDLover
19th April 2013, 16:16
Give praise, v.20 is out. Time to give it a test.

foamy111
19th April 2013, 16:43
The goblin has a glitch in it's animation. When he fucks her from behind, even if her gloves were destroyed it'll show her hand that's being held with a glove on.

Larcx
19th April 2013, 16:56
The goblin has a glitch in it's animation. When he fucks her from behind, even if her gloves were destroyed it'll show her hand that's being held with a glove on.

Weird..
I trying to get her full naked
And then go to the goblin , get her fucked By Goblin from behind
And it is fine , didn't have the problem like You

chilerun
19th April 2013, 17:09
Oh man, a struggle animation could wonders for some encounters.

foamy111
19th April 2013, 17:58
Weird..
I trying to get her full naked
And then go to the goblin , get her fucked By Goblin from behind
And it is fine , didn't have the problem like You

It's only on the hand being held. Her hand becomes the color of the glove for some reason. Maybe it's just her hand being in a shadow or something.

sirdarth
19th April 2013, 19:21
So it was a goblin then?
Sweet :D

PM21
19th April 2013, 19:29
V 0.20 is out!

koooonsoft.jp/manager/upload/dcf25ea4ece7edbfb751b184d9ef85ba75b90a76.swf

goblin rape in this version, didn't find anything else tho... wish Koon would add multi-rape combinations... Otherwise more advanced grab animations:
1) witchgirl flying animation
2) gets caught/struggles animation
3) fapfapfapimation

He mentions in his blog that he will be experimenting with gang rape animations and is looking for ways to implement it. Of course, it's really hard to read google translate. But I can definitely make that out.

Larcx
19th April 2013, 23:10
He mentions in his blog that he will be experimenting with gang rape animations and is looking for ways to implement it. Of course, it's really hard to read google translate. But I can definitely make that out.

Koon should implement it
It more interesting that way
I think Guild Meister
http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21024
http://ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=12056&d=1341083797
http://ulmf.org/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=12057&d=1341083875

Is a very good example of gangrape

Well , even if it's not have a gangrape option
It's still OK for Me

PM21
20th April 2013, 03:41
Koon should implement it
It more interesting that way
I think Guild Meister Is a very good example of gangrape

Well , even if it's not have a gangrape option
It's still OK for Me

Oh yes i have played that one as well. Only thing that one suffers from is the re-used positions in each animation, but I agree.

I think koooonsoft is capable of it, especially if he continues to adapt this one into bigger and better things.

Kp Romplestein
20th April 2013, 04:44
v0.20 uncensored (http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/63111478/file.html).

echidna
20th April 2013, 04:55
v0.20 uncensored (http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/63111478/file.html).

And that is why we love you. A "thank you" and +rep as always to you!

PM21
20th April 2013, 04:57
Based kp Romplestein

StiffSponge
20th April 2013, 06:03
Good work, Romple.

I'd be collecting versions and keeping a hawk's eye out for this game too, but after the whole deal with shinobi girl, I hung up my captain pirate's coat, and became a freelancer.

Ah, those were the glory days..

If luck would have it, this game will be even better than shinobi girl, and
we can all look forward to it's completion.

helhansen84
20th April 2013, 07:11
since the game design of both games is as simple as it gets, the only way to ruin witch girl would be with bad artwork, which won't happen.

so i'm pretty sure you can look forward to the complete game without reservations... if you like this game style like a true linemarvel fan.

Ghecker
20th April 2013, 19:56
v0.20 uncensored.
*unlurks for +rep*

HentaiJin
20th April 2013, 20:11
can't wait for the finished game! I loved all of Shinobi Girl, especially the futanari selfcest

Capster
20th April 2013, 20:31
Since v0.20, I noticed that everytime the witch uses a fireball, she loses about 2 HP.

magroux
20th April 2013, 21:27
Any link for download?
<3 this style of game Angel/ShinobiGirl :D?

sry for bad english :)

Larcx
20th April 2013, 22:13
Since v0.20, I noticed that everytime the witch uses a fireball, she loses about 2 HP.

Yeah You're right
But She can't die By losing HP

I try to shooting all the fireball , until her HP is just very very few
But the HP is keep regen , and she wont die

So it wont be a big problem
After all , there is another Masturbation option
To make her HP replenish fast , and giving another Big Magic after she's orgasm

Shitflops
21st April 2013, 20:11
Delightful. This will be worth keeping an eye on.

Finfin
21st April 2013, 20:20
How many positions does the goblin have? Just 2? What I want to see is some kissing and fondling, its something I've never seen in this guy's games before. Also, it would nice if some animation changes depending on how much clothing she's wearing, would make the clothe destruction feature more interesting I guess.

Mud
21st April 2013, 20:42
Pretty sure the succubi in Shinobi Girl had a kiss+fondle animation.

szarala
21st April 2013, 20:42
How many positions does the goblin have? Just 2? What I want to see is some kissing and fondling, its something I've never seen in this guy's games before. Also, it would nice if some animation changes depending on how much clothing she's wearing, would make the clothe destruction feature more interesting I guess.

The mini succubus in Shinobi girl has a kissing and fondling animation.

Conditional interaction based on clothing would be a -ton- of work.

theazntiger
26th April 2013, 17:24
Updated again, only a few changes with animations, no new monsters

liberty42
26th April 2013, 17:59
Weird. According to the update log, she added the ability to take off clothes in the option.
You can indeed find the buttons in the options but nothing happens...

chilerun
26th April 2013, 18:12
It's for when you take clothes damage.

fullmetal
26th April 2013, 19:48
Interesting! Not only this game looks good, but it also has a good matching design with the theme. In the menu screen and in the Options menu background, you can see a Runic Pentagram, containing the runes Mannaz, Raido and Pertho in the main four focus points with the rest of the Runes around the whole thing!

...Got a little bit carried off there

Haha, anyway (Quickly, think of something interesting about the game!) there has been something similar to an update on his site, saying that ver 0.21 has been released. No real changes, only a new addition to the options menu which looks as a Clothes option to remove them, but it doesn't do anything apparently.

liberty42
26th April 2013, 21:01
Well it looks like the new options allows you to make clothes indestructible.
You know, when you positively absolutely want to keep those shoes on...

I'm not sure I see the point...

Solarpants
26th April 2013, 21:19
It also appears to be broken? Even with the option to have it destroyed her top will not be destroyed. Any attacks that destroy clothes just pass through her without doing anything.

Rule 34
26th April 2013, 21:19
I'm out of the loop about this, but does she wear stockings? If she wears stockings, I'd be damn sure to make her keep them on.

EDIT: Wait, did koonsoft release something else while we wait for Witch Girl?
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ105779.html/?unique_op=af

Kirshz
26th April 2013, 21:37
I'm out of the loop about this, but does she wear stockings? If she wears stockings, I'd be damn sure to make her keep them on.

EDIT: Wait, did koonsoft release something else while we wait for Witch Girl?
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ105779.html/?unique_op=af

Oneone1 published it a while ago, although I honestly didn't notice koonsoft's name on the product initially.

The game itself has it's own thread here.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=18634

echidna
26th April 2013, 21:40
No, that's listed under a completely different author on the DL page. Pretty sure that's just a game from a friend of his that he helped with to some extent.

Rule 34
26th April 2013, 21:40
Yes, I stumbled over the thread on google. Still, thanks for the input.

Larcx
27th April 2013, 06:43
It also appears to be broken? Even with the option to have it destroyed her top will not be destroyed. Any attacks that destroy clothes just pass through her without doing anything.

Yes , it also happen to Me
Her top can't be destroyed
The wind attack and the rock just pass her

fullmetal
27th April 2013, 13:21
If you are all having problems with her top not being destroyed, try being attacked by the plant's white liquid. Works for me.

Larcx
27th April 2013, 15:05
If you are all having problems with her top not being destroyed, try being attacked by the plant's white liquid. Works for me.

Didn't working:confused:
I wonder Why , I never change the option
Tried 3 times , The Trees / Goblin / Plant / Butterfly
It just pass her without destroying her top clothes

Glesipher
27th April 2013, 15:15
the enemies sometimes launch things at her that destroy her clothes
running into the enemies just has them rape her

Solarpants
28th April 2013, 06:45
Yes, and those very attacks pass right through her despite the fact that she is still wearing her top and the "destroy top" option is on.

In fact, I actually have problems with her heels not being destroyed also, but playing with the option fixes that. However, this is not the case for her top.

nyotaimori
28th April 2013, 06:58
Clothing not being destroyed seems to happen only if that piece of clothing is the last clothing on my end.