PDA

View Full Version : [Full Game] [Masurao] Guild Meister [RoR]

Roanoke
30th June 2012, 19:35
Info: dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ097938.html
Makers Web: uruman.sakura.ne.jp

The demo is HUGE filesize wise, but after messing around with it I've noticed a few things that might warrant a look.

-Enemy Combinations (Only thing iffy about it in the demo is that some enemies aren't universally compatible. One type must grab you first before the other, or they won't work together. Otherwise seems to work well.)

-Enemies turn around (Instead of the usual sidescrolling RoR single directional wave of enemies, most of them will turn back around if you happen to dodge them and chase you.)

-Art Design (The artwork and animation remind me of the Caryo games I adore, so that was an instant win in my oppinion)

Unfortunately in the demo there's a Floaty Feel and I can only hope that's improved upon before the games release. (The game was obviously not designed to be fast paced but after getting hit or jumping.. I don't know.. it feels like slow motion.)
There's also no fullscreen or screen resizing option despite the games massive filesize.

MurphyMurph
30th June 2012, 19:54
This looks great! I'll try it soon.

Edit: Animation is really good. It's really short though it shows a lot of promise.

soulles
30th June 2012, 20:49
Masurao is somewhat a similar studio to Caryo, that is right.... Caryo also always has similar feel to their work.... both studio's have great games btw....

I already played this demo a while ago, wasnt sure if I should make a tread for it though...... but guess someone did now.... ^^

I liked the demo, the size is way big for how much you can do I guess... dont know why, maybe the sound files or because of how it plays...

The enemies can combine, but only 2 of the same enemy from what I have seen so far.... (although I might be mistaken...) :rolleyes:

Zero9437
30th June 2012, 21:20
This is a great game when is it coming out or is it already out :cool:

lazycat
30th June 2012, 21:21
Masurao is somewhat a similar studio to Caryo, that is right.... Caryo also always has similar feel to their work.... both studio's have great games btw....

I already played this demo a while ago, wasnt sure if I should make a tread for it though...... but guess someone did now.... ^^

I liked the demo, the size is way big for how much you can do I guess... dont know why, maybe the sound files or because of how it plays...

The enemies can combine, but only 2 of the same enemy from what I have seen so far.... (although I might be mistaken...) :rolleyes:

Sample image show a bee + octopus, so I guess there's more to it.

super_slicer
30th June 2012, 22:39
yeah, bee and octo, octo and lizard. The filesize might be attributable to extra resources already being in there, just you can't get at them. Sound's a good idea too, depending on the quality those fuckers make a game huge fast.

imercenary
1st July 2012, 05:20
Wow, that trial was REALLY short considering its file size.

Still it was a pretty promising game. Some of the monsters don't pair up though (Lizard guy + Bee thing doesn't work) so maybe it won't pan out in the final version? *shrug*

Sporadicus
1st July 2012, 05:58
The game's art isn't bad looking. Characters look pretty well defined, and the animation is fair. Much better than others I've seen, anyway.

The gameplay, however, is very sluggish. It gets the job done, but I agree with the OP: it just seems very slow.

But this is a hentai game, and they wanted to show people just how much of a forced deviant this girl can be! ^^

Rayearth
1st July 2012, 10:04
I'm reminded of another game called "Fighting Yuna" which also had enemy attack combos. Both are also Multimedia Fusion games that, for some reason, want to eat up more than a gigabyte of memory before loading a level.

I'm actually surprised that both of these games were made by different developers. Of course, the animation of this game is much more improved in comparison to Fighting Yuna's.

Obsidious
1st July 2012, 11:05
Of course, the animation of this game is much more improved in comparison to Fighting Yuna's.

Actually I thought it was the other way around. Nonetheless there's still much to hope for and I'll probably buy the full version when it comes out on eng.dlsite (and should I have to...).

search_dot
1st July 2012, 11:20
Played the demo and all I have to say is: "EPIC WALK IS EPIC!!!!", which in civilized english means I actually like the walking motion+speed so I really hope they just add a run on/off button instead of simply making her go faster. Anyways, from what I see in the animation, art, and gameplay, its already on the top 3 RoR list for me. (also, like everyone said, it can be heavily improved, etc, etc, etc...)

atomfire
2nd July 2012, 00:41
Demo keeps getting stuck at the now loading screen on my system. System is running on Ryonanai XP.

atomfire
2nd July 2012, 00:43
Demo keeps getting stuck at the now loading screen on my system. System is running on Ryonanai XP.

Never mind, its working now.

OfficerTJHooker
2nd July 2012, 01:38
Just played this yesterday. As Rayearth mentioned, this game is quite similiar to Fighting Yuna (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=19232&highlight=Fighting+Yuna), especially the multi-enemy grabs and the animations of getting hit, etc. Actually, the more I think about it the more I feel this is like some sort of spiritual successor to Fighting Yuna. Instead of a charm move, you get some sort of Area of Effect bomb that kills all enemies near you. Also, getting orgasm'd is a lot quicker in this game too.

Not bad to say the least. If you were a fan of Fighting Yuna, then definitely give this a try. Just be ready for more clunky and slow attacks.

TwilitFeather
2nd July 2012, 03:29
Something seems off about her stomach but besides that I like the character design. It does seem off as people have said how it was slow though, unless she's trying to look empowered. Then yea sure, epic walk XD

StiffSponge
2nd July 2012, 11:47
I like how you can get raped by everything and pretty much still have health to spare.. Also, there was a lot of enemy combos.

This game looks pretty good, but the whine she makes when they orgasm is kind of annoying..

I'll keep an eye on this.

HangerDanger
2nd July 2012, 12:51
Nice little game/demo.Kind of reminds me of that "Fighting Yuna" game.This one is better though.

urielmanx7
2nd July 2012, 17:18
As always from Masurao the animations are very high quality, but if the gameplay won't envolve further than it is now, it will end just being "another" RoR out there.

Obsidious
2nd July 2012, 17:42
As always from Masurao the animations are very high quality, but if the gameplay won't envolve further than it is now, it will end just being "another" RoR out there.

True, however considering how many Meet&Fuck games, or GoR games there are, in which you have to put up with so much in order to see one mediocre CG, "just another" RoR game surely won't hurt...

chiakisan
2nd July 2012, 18:29
When is this game coming out?

salsher19
3rd July 2012, 03:45
I never played any games by Masurao but wow like uriel said his animations are awesome compared to any ROR game I've played

OfficerTJHooker
3rd July 2012, 08:31
When is this game coming out?

Sometime this month, if my memory serves me correctly.

I never played any games by Masurao but wow like uriel said his animations are awesome compared to any ROR game I've played

Why's that, if you don't mind telling me?

HangerDanger
3rd July 2012, 08:55
Yeah,the animation is great and all but this game needs more variety(and a run button pronto).
So is this animation quality consistent trough all of Masurao works, or are there some differences?(i have yet to play any of their other works so i do not really know much about them,but i like this one so far)

salsher19
3rd July 2012, 09:18
Sometime this month, if my memory serves me correctly.

Why's that, if you don't mind telling me?

besides fighting yuna and a few other dl site games most of the other RoR games I played from authors like Swiss Made and toonpimp never had much details then again from what i read most people don't like toonpimp on here.

ElLurker
3rd July 2012, 11:17

This, plus she's slower than a snail.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge
4th July 2012, 05:05
Basically. You don't need faster speed to enjoy H Games. Unless it is Built for Survival/Race/Speed or something specific. In here. About this Product. Its all about the H Source. You can still dodge and jump away from monsters, and its easy to take them down. If things gets too much for you, do the AoE Attack. It cleanses everything around you for more Open Space.

urielmanx7
4th July 2012, 14:17
Basically. You don't need faster speed to enjoy H Games. Unless it is Built for Survival/Race/Speed or something specific. In here. About this Product. Its all about the H Source. You can still dodge and jump away from monsters, and its easy to take them down. If things gets too much for you, do the AoE Attack. It cleanses everything around you for more Open Space.

I look for as much gameplay as much H-content in any H game I found, but to be fair this is Masurao first attempt for a 2d side scrolling so it's expectable that the physics aren't polished, I don't know, Nightmare Sphere raised my standards way too high.

And btw, survival games don't use speed, they do the contrary, they make you struggle with the controls so you feel hopeless when you encounter an enemy (RE1,2,3 Veronica, all SH, etc). I didn't meant I wanted an olympic runner for a char, but she does look like the adventurer kind, so one would expect she to have more abilities than to walk as a 80 year old lady huh?

HangerDanger
4th July 2012, 15:30
I look for as much gameplay as much H-content in any H game I found, but to be fair this is Masurao first attempt for a 2d side scrolling so it's expectable that the physics aren't polished, I don't know, Nightmare Sphere raised my standards way too high.

And btw, survival games don't use speed, they do the contrary, they make you struggle with the controls so you feel hopeless when you encounter an enemy (RE1,2,3 Veronica, all SH, etc). I didn't meant I wanted an olympic runner for a char, but she does look like the adventurer kind, so one would expect she to have more abilities than to walk as a 80 year old lady huh?

Yes,i agree with all you have said,she really needs to be faster(not a lot more but just a bit).I mean it takes ages just to get to the next enemy.

War1926
4th July 2012, 16:45
link for the demo?

super_slicer
4th July 2012, 16:52
First sentence of the first post, copy and paste the URL into your browser and it's the yellow button on the bottom right of the large picture.

Duncleos
4th July 2012, 18:22
Just a note, this is actually not Masurao. This is a guy immitating his style.

mrxthemusic3
4th July 2012, 18:31
Her thighs are a bit too small for my taste,but overall,I like it.

RyuuseiDate
5th July 2012, 17:03
Just a note, this is actually not Masurao. This is a guy immitating his style.

Actually, its Masurao's sister circle Ultramanbo. I believe they have staff in common, but the brand is usually used to put out straight movie collections with little plot and no gameplay.
Which makes it a little odd that they're not releasing this one as Masurao, now that I think about it..

They also have Kakutei Koubou (http://kakutei-koubou.sakura.ne.jp/) for story-heavy games, but there's only one there so far.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge
5th July 2012, 20:31

True enough. But remember. H Games are particular different from each others. This one (even in the Readme and DLSite Statement) says its a H Game MEANT to be Raped by in. The Combat there is simply to eliminate enemies you don't like or make spaces for specific fetishes/interests and etc. We can all base each other on different arguments and complaints. But nonetheneless. A H Game has often focuses on Fetishes and Sexual Ideals. If the game is too much Gore and effs up any H Scenes/Elements. Then its NOT a H Game. And before you jump to conclusions. I'm not trying to be correct in any way. I'm just saying this on contrary of Facts. You may disagree. I cannot fight against that, its immature. We have our opinions.

On the note of that. Yes. I know this isn't basically Masurao. However. This was created under the Relations to Masurao. Basically is a Ally or a Team that created this. HOWEVER! I will not repeat this. I don't care. I like it. Its interesting. It intrigues me. I don't give a living shit who created it, unless its someone very skilled/famous or known. Long as i like it, i'm fine. Others opinion belongs to them. I cannot prove me right and you wrong. That is not my intent.

urielmanx7
6th July 2012, 02:07
oh lol, I didn't know that was on the readme, well, in that case it achieved it's goal then ^_^.

jehuty222
9th July 2012, 06:55
Just wondering, anyone know when the full game comes out?

Roanoke
9th July 2012, 07:07
Just wondering, anyone know when the full game comes out?
Some time this month is what's listed on the DLsite page.

Mid-July 2012 is the google translation.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge
9th July 2012, 17:50
oh lol, I didn't know that was on the readme, well, in that case it achieved it's goal then ^_^.

Its fine. Happens to us all when we don't read Readmes, right? Got used to it after a couple of years failing to understand what to do or on statements in the Readme. Thus, i've paid more attention to them then usual.

Oh, Uriel. How's your interesting Product going on, by the way? Also. If you WANT to get paid for your Product. Burp it in DLSite. I'm bloody more wanting it as Paid Legally then Freely, unless you intent it to be a Free Product.

urielmanx7
9th July 2012, 20:32
Everything is going smoothly. As for the pay, I think I'll just will upload as many sites as I can I guess.

Starke
10th July 2012, 16:22
Dying to try this, seems like a mix of a LoK game I've played with Jungle Girl.

ToxicShock
10th July 2012, 16:30
Nothing LoK looks this good

Acores
10th July 2012, 21:50
Nothing LoK looks this good
Dirty's game Furry Furry is pretty good in those terms, But ya played the demo and for some reason it reminds me of Xi games, all and all can't wait for this release.

ToxicShock
11th July 2012, 01:19
Still nothing alike

fatmancory
11th July 2012, 07:18
Still nothing alike

Yep, this game will be finished eventually.

Allsop2604
11th July 2012, 13:43
Corta's Splatformer is phenomenal. The production is slow, but constant. I'll happily wait for quality as long as it is actually being worked on. Now, will it ever be 'finished'? I hate that label. It's already finished - it just keeps getting updated with new content.

ToxicShock
11th July 2012, 20:45
Yep, this game will be finished eventually.

http://i.imgur.com/drDV8.gif
http://i.imgur.com/uJONI.gif

In all seriousness, I meant the level of artwork. LoK games always move like disjointed parts swung on a line

Ragnarok-Bloodedge
12th July 2012, 13:48
Everything is going smoothly. As for the pay, I think I'll just will upload as many sites as I can I guess.

Good to hear, mate! I'll be following your progress and test out as you update further!

For the others. Have a positive thinking about this. Since it has at least a Demo. That means its eventually going to be Released/Finished not too long. Patience and less "It'll burn". This isn't Toonpimp, you know? No offense, guys.

OfficerTJHooker
13th July 2012, 08:23
I'm not sure if there's some sort of overhanging paranoia in these forums where people are extremely pessimistic about promising games not being released, but if you check the producer's dlsite (UltraMambo) they've already released a lot of different games. I don't think this one will be any exception.

Plus, they've already posted the release date sometime within July.

manty5
13th July 2012, 11:41
Before you appoint yourself a sociological analyst of the forums, it would be helpful to become familiar both with the subject you're opining about and the actual things your subjects say.

For example, the ONLY TIME someone mentions concerns about completeness (as opposed to the exact date of release) is this:

fatmancory: Yep, this game will be finished eventually.

Which if you read closely, he was saying that unlike most LoK games, this one will be finished. So there's rather less than zero "pessimism about (this) game being released" in this forum.

Allsop2604
13th July 2012, 14:35
Honest misunderstanding. Our fault for side tracking unto different games while on this thread, I suppose.

OfficerTJHooker
13th July 2012, 19:28
Before you appoint yourself a sociological analyst of the forums, it would be helpful to become familiar both with the subject you're opining about and the actual things your subjects say.

For example, the ONLY TIME someone mentions concerns about completeness (as opposed to the exact date of release) is this:

fatmancory: Yep, this game will be finished eventually.

Which if you read closely, he was saying that unlike most LoK games, this one will be finished. So there's rather less than zero "pessimism about (this) game being released" in this forum.

Forgive me for sounding rude then. I merely assumed the 'discussion' that occurred in some other game threads (notably Iris Action) would occur here too.

MilkaCow
13th July 2012, 22:38
hello everybody
Where is a link to this game in English? as dlsite.com
My level in Chinese or Japanese is not good sorry ^ ^
thank you in advance

Wessex
14th July 2012, 01:12
Did you read the title of the topic? Incomplete means its still not released. Or if you mean the demo thats the big yellow button under the games details.

dheadmaster
16th July 2012, 04:45
Excellent game with fluid Mechanics! Can't wait for the full version!

theaq44
17th July 2012, 01:58
Nice to see Masurao trying something besides thos text games. His games have some nice cg, but no much on the gameplay side. I'll check this out though.

Edit: Yeah this looks nice. It'd be nice if you could move faster though. And the combat itself is rather lacking. Although I'll cut'em some slack cause this is a first attempt. Hopefully the final version will have more depth.

Deadman666
17th July 2012, 16:04
well, guys, this game is nice and good animated. Definitely will wait for full version.

thestc
18th July 2012, 02:07
Looks like the wait is over http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ097938.html

Lets hope it lives up to the expectation of the thread.

masquerade zero
18th July 2012, 02:13
let's also hope someone can get a link...haha. someone here is broke....

foamy111
18th July 2012, 02:56
The game is 1gb large....

masquerade zero
18th July 2012, 02:59

worth it. totally.

sgb3
18th July 2012, 03:20

If the image compression on that game engine is that bad, I really wonder why they didn't just make a short animated AVG instead of a simple action game. They have some really nice animations but the gameplay was pretty poor, and most people who download this are just in it for the animations. I suppose this has more appeal to buyers, but it also severly limits the amount of content they can include as well as updates/expansions. Shinobi Girl was easily able to add-on extra stuff since the filesize wasn't large, this will probably never see any such updates.

masquerade zero
18th July 2012, 03:51
ahhh. well either way, I don't really care. I want to play the game, but I lack the ability to buy from the japanese dlsite, and I can't seem to find this on the english version

soulles
18th July 2012, 03:52
Lawl, someone beat me to it.... was just gonne add it came out just now... ^^

But yeah, its 1gig in size, but then again most Masurao games where pretty big to begin with..... (although this isnt from Masurao I believe??)

Hope someone wil upload it soon, and it wil live up to its potential....
Cause I do think this might be good.... or wel I hope it wil be....

Lately alot of games just arent as good as they are hyped to be... :rolleyes:

masquerade zero
18th July 2012, 03:53
Lawl, someone beat me to it.... was just gonne add it came out just now... ^^

But yeah, its 1gig in size, but then again most Masurao games where pretty big to begin with..... (although this isnt from Masurao I believe??)

Hope someone wil upload it soon, and it wil live up to its potential....
Cause I do think this might be good.... or wel I hope it wil be....

Lately alot of games just arent as good as they are hyped to be... :rolleyes:

seconded. and I'm a huge yuri addict, so i'm hoping this game can cater well to that as well. Even if it's not in there, im sure this game will be excellent.

Zero9437
18th July 2012, 12:25
Ryona games that has women as monsters will be amazing if there is such game ^_^

Assc0bar
18th July 2012, 12:28
I wish my visa supports econtext payments... damn you dlsite *sigh*

geugeug
18th July 2012, 13:45
Any download links btw? Cant find one 123.. and im lazy :(
and some seeders think that people that are looking for an illigal download are willing pay for that, which made me chuckle

Obsidious
18th July 2012, 13:59
Any download links btw? Cant find one 123.. and im lazy :(
and some seeders think that people that are looking for an illigal download are willing pay for that, which made me chuckle

There are some people that are willing to pay for a LEGAL download of a good WORKING game - it's important to support game creators as long as they don't release buggy-ass half-baked releases that don't work LIKE MAX PAYNE 3 DAMMIT THE WHOLE WEEKEND AAAAARGH sdlgkJL wegjj *smash*

Anyway, it's usually takes another 2-3 days for games to become for sale on eng.dlsite, so bear a little patience for a DL link is bound to pop up soon. It's only 1900 Yen anyways, so I might just buy it myself...

geugeug
18th July 2012, 14:07
Im talking about ppl who share an illigal download and try to make you pay for it.

And about the legal part, even if I could affort paying 10,- a game I wouldnt do it because its just stupid, I play games like that maybe twice then it gets boring.
I get why some people want to buy it legally for the author and I think its great to support good creators. But I just cant bring it up myself, I honestly just dont care :P

masquerade zero
18th July 2012, 14:20
actually, just completed it after buying it.

noooot really worth your....converted to USD 23$ just about. not at all, in fact.

4 short, easy levels, can't be played with one hand, and its rather run-of-the-mill as far as animations go. they look nice, but they don't scream 'this is worth it' to me.

ultimately, I'm disappointed.

Zero9437
18th July 2012, 14:25
It looks like the game has released today & all I found is a netload.in link which requires a premium user. Let's wait a little while.

All file is fake

masquerade zero
18th July 2012, 14:32
All file is fake

seconded. those tend to be complete ripoffs.

if someone could possibly PM me on how to exactly upload this game, I am willing to do so for your enjoyment

Zero9437
18th July 2012, 14:40

if someone could possibly PM me on how to exactly upload this game, I am willing to do so for your enjoyment

Easy Mediafire

geugeug
18th July 2012, 14:41

noooot really worth your....converted to USD 23$ just about. not at all, in fact.

4 short, easy levels, can't be played with one hand, and its rather run-of-the-mill as far as animations go. they look nice, but they don't scream 'this is worth it' to me.

exacly the reason why I dont pay, thanks, now my statement looks a bit more reasonable.

jackson2000
18th July 2012, 14:44
Easy Mediafire
You'll need an account though unlike before but at least you'll be able to manage all your uploads :)

Sess-
18th July 2012, 14:53

hentai upload 101

http://i11.aijaa.com/b/00239/10550934.jpg (http://aijaa.com/0023910550934)

edit// could be im remembering the 200mb file limit wrong though so someone can correct me on that.

Obsidious
18th July 2012, 15:13
edit// could be im remembering the 200mb file limit wrong though so someone can correct me on that.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's 250 mb for a free account.

soulles
18th July 2012, 16:28
uploading
:)

Okay, so you are Uploading it then??

Or wait masquerade zero was also uploading this, right??

Do hope either of you have it uploaded soon....
Wanna see with my own eyes if its good or not.... :cool:

Have checked the sites I normaly go to, but they dont have it yet...^^

Zero9437
18th July 2012, 16:51
Okay, so you are Uploading it then??

Or wait masquerade zero was also uploading this, right??

Do hope either of you have it uploaded soon....
Wanna see with my own eyes if its good or not.... :cool:

Have checked the sites I normaly go to, but they dont have it yet...^^

So this is a race between two users for Rep+ lol :D

soulles
18th July 2012, 17:02
So this is a race between two users for Rep+ lol :D

I'll rep them both if they both share it though.... just for the time they put into getting them uploaded.... ^^

revive
18th July 2012, 17:09
Guild Meister RJ097938
http://hotfile.com/dl/163659419/b5fcb3b/097938.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/163659587/37726cf/097938.part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/163658389/2fd06c0/097938.part3.rar.html

Zero9437
18th July 2012, 17:14
Guild Meister RJ097938

Oh Snap DA NINJA ATTACKS AGAIN!!! :cool::cool::cool:

soulles
18th July 2012, 17:36
Guild Meister RJ097938

Thanks for the share... Mediafire would have been better, but not gonne complain.... Hotfile works at least for me.... :cool:

+Rep coming your way.... ^^

fendo11
18th July 2012, 19:55
that half hour wait time between dl's sucks, but w/e a link is a link

jackson2000
18th July 2012, 21:58
that half hour wait time between dl's sucks, but w/e a link is a link
That wait timer can be bypassed easily. What really worries me that hotfile isn't resumable & I have bad net connections over here. Uploading it to a resumable link would be appreciated

Assc0bar
18th July 2012, 22:43
Smooth and nice animation, but too few monsters and rape scenes for 1 GB.

Sess-
18th July 2012, 22:59
http://www.mediafire.com/#7qhzx10phx740

mediafire'd instead of baddie hotfile

edit// for those who have problems with the first link
http://www.mediafire.com/?7qhzx10phx740

jackson2000
18th July 2012, 23:19

Wow! Now here's my +2 rep. Muchas Gracias hermano!!!! :D

RippyD
18th July 2012, 23:34
The mediafire link won't work for me... Am I doing something wrong??

Edit: Found out whats the problem here. The # in the link has to be changed to a ?.

Sess-
18th July 2012, 23:40
The mediafire link won't work for me... Am I doing something wrong??

Edit: Found out whats the problem here. The # in the link has to be changed to a ?.

works fine for me even with the # :confused:

RippyD
18th July 2012, 23:43
When I don't change it to a "?", the link leads to the frontpage :confused: :o

gamefreak999
18th July 2012, 23:50
When I don't change it to a "?", the link leads to the frontpage :confused: :o

Yeah that happened to me too. Thanks for the tip.

Sess-
19th July 2012, 00:09
weird, well i added a link with ? on the same post for those who have issues with the #

RippyD
19th July 2012, 01:07
Cool :)

One question: Is it possible to uncensor Masurao's games?

sgb3
19th July 2012, 01:43

Did I call it, or did I call it. The demo screamed 'this will be a 5-10 minute long game'. With the Steam sale going on right now, there is no sane reason to support this for $23 when you can buy 3-4 actual games for that. I don't know about others, but I generally value my gaming dollar at about $4/hr. If I download a game, and it's pretty decent and meets that standard I'll go back and buy it to support the dev. But this game is exactly the sort of reason I don't buy many hgames without trying a 'demo' version first.

Vol.13
19th July 2012, 04:38
Just played a few rounds. The game is using same enigne of that FIGHTING Yuna game. So the control is pretty much the same:

Arrows for moving forward and backward, up for jump
X is normal attack
Z is your ultimate, note you can use ultimate while you are raped to stop the rape. Once heroine got orgasm by getting raped you receive 1 more ultimate.

The game is difficult, our heroine moves VERY SLOW and it's hard to avoid been raped if the enemies comes from different side/angle. The normal attack animation is also quite slow, if you miss your hit to stop the enemy you will probably get raped.

If you played Fighting Yuna, then you will find this game's mechanism is pretty much the same as Fighting Yuna.

IMO The Rape Animation is way better than Fighting Yuna. Both in quality and possible combinations. Usually one enemy will have two normal rape positions, when combined with different enemies there could be more.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the game. I'm currently on Stage 4, will try to put a cleard save file ASAP

theaq44
19th July 2012, 05:12
This is Masurao & co. first shot at this sort of game if I'm not mistaken. I'm just not happy about the huge file size for this game, even if the h content is nice.

Sess-
19th July 2012, 08:01
forgot to mention my upload also included 100% save along with it

OfficerTJHooker
19th July 2012, 08:18

edit// for those who have problems with the first link
http://www.mediafire.com/?7qhzx10phx740

Thanks for the upload, old bean. A +rep for you.

tesu.
19th July 2012, 11:02
I didn't know that was on the readme :((

censuur
19th July 2012, 12:55
Seems to be quite a few bugs here, first boss got launched off the stage when I countered its charge with my special, jumping to the left and releasing the jump button will show your character wearing all clothes again even if naked.

probably more out there...

onizukaeikichi
19th July 2012, 13:44
From the 'extra', is there no GOR replay scene? All I see rape animations 'in game'.

Suranis
19th July 2012, 14:30
Eh? The Mediafire link does not work for me anymore...
Looks like the account has been suspended...weird i just downloaded the first 3 parts.
IF the account really is suspended, would anyone care to reupload? Thanks in advance.

Allsop2604
19th July 2012, 15:28
...would anyone care to reupload? Thanks in advance.

I second this notion.

jackson2000
19th July 2012, 15:39
Now that sucks! I downloaded only 2 parts then its gone. I guess you could try uploading to other sites such as Freakshare, Jumbofiles, Putlocker, Filefactory, 2shared or Rapidgator.

MajorKagami
19th July 2012, 17:07
art work is nice, but game play sucks. suppose its a start hopefully there next game will have this H quality but with better game play.

masquerade zero
19th July 2012, 17:10
art work is nice, but game play sucks. suppose its a start hopefully there next game will have this H quality but with better game play.

true that. plus more yuri. haha.

Diagasvesle
19th July 2012, 18:22
Anyone mind posting a full save of this? Or pointing out a CG gallery? I don't feel up to playing through all of it on my own...

Alvareon
19th July 2012, 20:16
Anyone mind posting a full save of this? Or pointing out a CG gallery? I don't feel up to playing through all of it on my own...

You can edit the savefile manually to access the gallery. when you open it it's a long list like:
[omake]
so1=0 //(or 1 if it's unlocked)
so2=0
so3=0
and so on.

If you edit all "=0"to "=1" instead, the extras will be unlocked. (worked for me anyways)

Exa
19th July 2012, 20:36
weird, well i added a link with ? on the same post for those who have issues with the #

since i have a mediafire account, it leads me to my upload page.

Monceber
19th July 2012, 20:47
Umm... guys, is it just me, who gets 'corrupt' error while unpacking those archives from mediafire? I tried unpacking using WinRar and 7zip. WinRaring results only in tow files being unpacked - saves and readme. 7ziping gives better results - all files are intact, but games runs with error (i.e. when level starts, character can't be seen (refer to attached pic), though extra seems to work).

----

Nah, nvm, found a torrent.

warlord42
20th July 2012, 07:35
Umm... guys, is it just me, who gets 'corrupt' error while unpacking those archives from mediafire? I tried unpacking using WinRar and 7zip. WinRaring results only in tow files being unpacked - saves and readme. 7ziping gives better results - all files are intact, but games runs with error (i.e. when level starts, character can't be seen (refer to attached pic), though extra seems to work).

----

Nah, nvm, found a torrent.

Care to share the link to the torrent?

Monceber
20th July 2012, 10:16
Care to share the link to the torrent?

Well, it's russian-speaking tracker, but, here ya go:
pornolab(dot)net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1504665

Oh, I also attached a torrent file itself, so feel free to use it instead.

jackson2000
20th July 2012, 10:51
I'm currently downloading it through letitbit. I know it is pretty slow probably up to 64.0 KB/s but at least it is resumable. Only 1 more part then I'm done & I might write a review bout this game ;)

warlord42
20th July 2012, 12:55
Well, it's russian-speaking tracker, but, here ya go:
pornolab(dot)net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1504665

Oh, I also attached a torrent file itself, so feel free to use it instead.

Thank you. I bid you good day sir.

walok
20th July 2012, 18:15
How does one get into/unlock that gangbang mode that is mentioned in the description. Is there a code tu put into the save file for it ?

Zboczuch
21st July 2012, 08:58
How does one get into/unlock that gangbang mode that is mentioned in the description. Is there a code tu put into the save file for it ?

There's no "gangbang mode". If the char gets grabbed, other monsters can join in the rape by walking into them. This is the case for crocs and jellyfish-like thingies, bugs can only join up on other bugs.

theaq44
21st July 2012, 20:31

I agree. Maybe next time they could get someone to advise them or something like oneone1 is doing with kooonsoft for there next game.

whatisthisidont
21st July 2012, 20:45
Would uncensoring this be possible?

Great game though, but the char moves too slow o.o

Sergejim
23rd July 2012, 19:08
A reup on mediafire sombody?

dheadmaster
24th July 2012, 01:05
Well, I played the game! It was mostly easy. I guess I realistically don't like frustrating hentai games! But my problem is that it is very short!! For a game this size I wanted to get at least an hour of play, but could not.

However, this is one of the better Run or Rape games released this year, so you still need to try it!

dartred
24th July 2012, 01:34
does any one else have a mediafire upload? the account on the last page is suspended taking that game down with it :'(

DearSfan31
26th July 2012, 05:19
http://www.filestube.com/depositfiles/2jhDiBHhQxkzO8IOntGkID/Guild-Meister.html
I haven't tested this myself so you have been warned. The site's legit though it you're worried about that. I use it all the time without any problems
WARNING: Don't click the link that says "highspeed mirror". It's just an add

ServerSurfer
27th July 2012, 05:55
For the price the game isn't worth it. Good quality animations, but it's gameplay is blarg! I'd rather just turn everything into a gif animation and view them with Gimp.

Finfin
8th August 2012, 18:26
Basically an improved Shinobi Girl but a billion times the size. Yes its content is quite small for its huge size but since most people here are probably leechers anyways I say its definitely worth the download.

Shitflops
5th October 2012, 19:17
Having issues with the filetube link, any current directDL?

Zero9437
5th October 2012, 22:02
You can torrent you know?

dheadmaster
6th October 2012, 02:52
I got my copy by a torrent! Search for it on google. It's a great game, but very short and huge to download!

Alena
6th October 2012, 04:30
I probably would have played this game a bit more if Iris Action never came out, since it completely overshadowed Guild Meister (imo).

Larcx
6th October 2012, 06:15
I probably would have played this game a bit more if Iris Action never came out, since it completely overshadowed Guild Meister (imo).

Overshadow might be

For Me , the big file size is the weakness

jamie275
22nd April 2013, 07:07
Everytime i open it, and click start it starts acting all non responsive. Can Someone Help

Star-san
12th May 2013, 10:07
Could we get a reupload of this?

kiko
15th November 2013, 07:55
Could anyone possibly re-upload this?
Edit: Sorry, I had to necro this.

Prince90
15th November 2013, 09:17
www*filecrop*com/guild-meister-masurao*html

here is it,from Hotfil*s [ i dunno who upload on this forum,and it's not ME ]

if u want without limit speed,just create account on PcCloud [ the choice on download links ] then upload on ur account [ PcCloud ]
if uploading has finish,just right click on file then download it with support resume and no limit speed

sorry i can't upload on anywhere
bcs my internet connection can't upload with max speed,and i just can Download :rolleyes:

Rule 34
15th November 2013, 19:23
I found a working torrent (at least I think it's working, the file size seems accurate).

http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=torrentinfo&tid=177580

Tildryn
10th January 2014, 19:16
Reuploaded onto Mega:

https://mega.co.nz/#!XcwWSYgA!fz-FCD8AF0ffzq9PSt5FXlMy0wgbz6o9yWHUlDtr_e4

JWest
10th January 2014, 21:20
I only wished the main character looked a little more attractive

theaq44
11th January 2014, 06:54
Can Anyone post a save? I've beaten the game before. But I took a few paces forward and said "oh my goodness, how the heck did I get through this game at this pace?!"

noman
11th January 2014, 07:21
Can Anyone post a save? I've beaten the game before. But I took a few paces forward and said "oh my goodness, how the heck did I get through this game at this pace?!"

Ask and you shall receive :)

theaq44
12th January 2014, 08:48
Muchas gracias, amigo.

robdelobe
5th February 2014, 01:52
A second game is being developed, Looks like you play as a witch-looking girl this time. I'll try out the demo now.

Seems to have a side-scrolling beat-'em-up scheme this time around. seems pretty good, looking forward to it.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ128268.html

censuur
5th February 2014, 03:54
There is already a thread for that game as well, it's apparently to be released at the end of February and does indeed look good.

drewbit
5th February 2014, 05:53
After a quick search I couldn't find the thread, mind posting it?

kaspiakapsas
5th February 2014, 07:31
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25247&highlight=RJ128268
Searching the RJ number usually gets the best results.

ErogenousBosch
14th February 2015, 20:03
Anyone else getting a malware warning from the mega download? Is that just my Chrome being annoying?

Burghin
14th February 2015, 22:51
Chrome hates Mega in general. Might even get the same false positive if you placed a blank text file in a .zip on Mega.