PDA

View Full Version : [Text & CGI] Monster Girl Quest

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

clockwork5000
10th July 2011, 06:05
Part two is out, however it is not translated yet. You can find the link to both part 1&2 below. There is a link for the english translation of part one below.
You can download part one here. (Ignore the name)

(Re-uploading, sorry)

Also you need to have your computer set to japanese unicode for the game to work.

Credit for the first game goes to Fenoxo at his website http://fenoxo.com/

Link to dlsite. http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE074254.html

Link to part two, ignore the name for this one as well. (Thanks to M N M for these links)

http://www.fileserve.com/file/PnxcUU...7-01.part1.rar

http://www.fileserve.com/file/WmHzr3...7-01.part2.rar

Dlsite for part 2. http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE087736.html

Link to developer's website.
http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/voice/top.html

Link to rogue translator's blog. (Thanks to keitaro_2006 for this link)
http://roguetranslations.wordpress.com/

Full English patch for part one.
http://www.mediafire.com/?e8be0i15k2x63xt

Full save for part one. (I would highly suggest playing through the game first)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NOKC9PK2

Nanie
10th July 2011, 09:24
Wait wait wait. That english patch... Is it a translation!?

Edit: -reviews link submitted-

Salute! Plus rep to you good sir or madam, you earned it! Time to replay this game!

blufalcon2007
10th July 2011, 09:59
Haha, I actually got up to the 75% mark a few days ago.

The game is surprisingly fun and the story is pretty neat.
It's not often I come across an H-Game where I kinda (stress the 'kinda') don't care about the H Content (Sengoku Rance comes to mind).

Razeluxe
10th July 2011, 12:51
I've seen pictures, and I've been looking for this for quite a while. thank you very much.

Razeluxe
11th July 2011, 13:53
okay, it crashes when the angel or goddess or whatever comes to teach me how to fight. The guy who made the patch says that to avoid this you have to have jap settings on. But I do and it still crashes. any clue on what I should do?

Edit: Well, setting my region settings to JP (which has worked with everything so far) didn't work, so I downloaded their HFapplocal thing and it worked. go figure.

Roadkill007
11th July 2011, 17:12
okay, it crashes when the angel or goddess or whatever comes to teach me how to fight. The guy who made the patch says that to avoid this you have to have jap settings on. But I do and it still crashes. any clue on what I should do?

Edit: Well, setting my region settings to JP (which has worked with everything so far) didn't work, so I downloaded their HFapplocal thing and it worked. go figure.

yeaaa with the english patch, there are a few bugs. Either way if you need to know anything about the game just ask us, don't rely on that goddess :P

urielmanx7
11th July 2011, 22:36
well i downloaded it and played it Sunday all all day long, the story is pretty good, but i have to say that i was very disappointed, that, at least in the first 3/4 of the game there are only 2 monster girl drawn by kenkoucross, well when i first learn about this game i totally though he was the mastermind behind it, but now i see hesnt, otherwise, why would he go for the troulbe to make his HUGE monster girl encyclopedia and have just 2 girls from there?
Dont misunderstand me, the art was good in general (my favorites are of course, kenkoucross, the one that made the harpy queen, and the one that made the last trio of the tiny monsters), but i would have though that the game would be based on the monster girl encyclopedia, and besides, there are a lot of monsters that arent even there, like the crab girl, or the worm girl, i mean wtf?, but oh well, sadly the game's done, so no hopes of they changing it.
still very good.

The mage
12th July 2011, 20:28
Finally!! i was wating for a traslation of this game!

Those translation programs surley make more understanding the games, but you have to understand the sentence by your own!

DoctorPeas
13th July 2011, 00:58
You know, I had thought that there were more installments on the way. Isn't this supposed to be a series?

clockwork5000
13th July 2011, 05:59
You know, I had thought that there were more installments on the way. Isn't this supposed to be a series?

They are making the second now, just be patient and it will come.

Razeluxe
13th July 2011, 15:41
dear god how I hate the main character of this game though -_- he's such a whiny hypocrite.

"We must all follow Ilias who tells us that all monsters are evil and should die. But I want to make a world where we live together! (even under the same god who tells us that monsters are evil)."

"Under Ilias's law, we cannot give semen to monsters! (effectively causing them to die out from lack of reproduction.) But I want monsters and humans to love each other and live together!"

I don't think I've ever played a game where I hated the protagonist this much.

foamy111
13th July 2011, 16:04
^
i think thats suppose to be the comedy part of the game. that and alices attitude.

Daynjahzone
13th July 2011, 22:25
dear god how I hate the main character of this game though -_- he's such a whiny hypocrite.

"We must all follow Ilias who tells us that all monsters are evil and should die. But I want to make a world where we live together! (even under the same god who tells us that monsters are evil)."

"Under Ilias's law, we cannot give semen to monsters! (effectively causing them to die out from lack of reproduction.) But I want monsters and humans to love each other and live together!"

I wouldn't know. I only read the rape scenes and other parts that interest me. Can't stand stories like this much.

Oberon
15th July 2011, 03:34
Big thumbs up for this, I was having trouble knowing how to get through the fights before the translation, now I'm well into the game and its quite decent.

Nanie
15th July 2011, 06:12

Bam. Religion.

Izanagi
16th July 2011, 00:15

you REALLY being interessed by the story?

Razeluxe
16th July 2011, 03:47
you REALLY being interessed by the story?
Why not? I'm interested in several things about it. There's plenty of story there, so why not keep up with it?

Gekiganger
16th July 2011, 03:58

And he's coming around to realizing how hypocritical it is. That's the point.

Crossbow1701
16th July 2011, 04:32

its like fat people who can't eat food otherwise they would die, but some people still do it anyways.

foamy111
16th July 2011, 05:08
isn't the angel even more of a hipocrit since she's a monster herself?

Izanagi
16th July 2011, 08:59
Why not? I'm interested in several things about it. There's plenty of story there, so why not keep up with it?

ihmo this is not that kind of game where you focus on story

kaspiakapsas
16th July 2011, 09:22
For some people the fucking is part of the story and for others the story is part of the fucking. By that I mean some people enjoy the story more than others. To each is own.

blufalcon2007
16th July 2011, 10:53
It certainly doesn't hurt to have a neat story to go along with the game.

Nanie
17th July 2011, 06:17
ihmo this is not that kind of game where you focus on story

I actually like this story though.

Vanity
18th July 2011, 18:36

I understand this, yes i am interested for the Story, but i think , that what you have posted is the beginning, here he is the young guy who has no idea about everything, he know only that what others have tell him and when you play the Game longer and longer he starts to talk with his own opinion and not the bullshit of the beginning, thats the thing why i read the Story and have stopped playing @ the End of the 75% Patch, wait now for the 100% Patch :)

Btw in the Hongfire Thread someone have writen that the Maker of this Game will bring a "Part2" anyone can tell me that is the truth?

And when it is the truth, have anyone infos about the next Part?

Thats all

I know my English is not the best :P

foamy111
18th July 2011, 19:28
theres actually part 2 and 3 planned but i'm not sure theres any info other than that.

Crossbow1701
19th July 2011, 00:47
Yes I think i've been hearing Part 2 is gonna come out sometime in August. Don't know the exact time. Part 3 I have no idea.

Jeszael
19th July 2011, 06:47
Yes I think i've been hearing Part 2 is gonna come out sometime in August. Don't know the exact time. Part 3 I have no idea.

Really, in August? Where did you get that info, because that'll be great if true.

Here what the official page says(translated by Google :p):

In Chapter Q., or launches will be when the final chapter?
A. The chapter in the fall of 2011, our final chapter has a goal to 2012.

Hope they get translated as well.

Nanie
19th July 2011, 09:06
Update: Translation 100% patch will be released July 22nd at 6pm according to their translation page! Rejoice!

keitaro_2006
19th July 2011, 12:09
Really, in August? Where did you get that info, because that'll be great if true.

Here what the official page says(translated by Google :p):

In Chapter Q., or launches will be when the final chapter?
A. The chapter in the fall of 2011, our final chapter has a goal to 2012.

Hope they get translated as well.

From the website of course, at first, the part 2 will be out this summer, but it is delayed to autumn, so it is around August-Oct, i personally didn't expect august >.<

If it is going to be translated or not, it is up to our hero, RogueTranslator, if he is willing to do so :)

Jeszael
19th July 2011, 16:42
From the website of course, at first, the part 2 will be out this summer, but it is delayed to autumn, so it is around August-Oct, i personally didn't expect august >.<

If it is going to be translated or not, it is up to our hero, RogueTranslator, if he is willing to do so :)

Well we could pay him to do it, I certainly would. I would also pay for an english version of the game anyways, it's really a nice game.

keitaro_2006
20th July 2011, 02:52
Well we could pay him to do it, I certainly would. I would also pay for an english version of the game anyways, it's really a nice game.

RogueTranslator have said that he doesn't want to be paid... Because he is enjoying working this project, and if he is paid, it feels like he have a burden to work for and have a deadline that he doesn't like to work.

So the best way for now, just support the creator by buying the game :)

Daemon McRae
22nd July 2011, 22:55
DA DADA DAAAA! 100% English patch is UP!

kaspiakapsas
22nd July 2011, 23:00
Rejoice. The day has finally arrived. Fully translated patch is available at http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/343021-Monster-Girl-Quest-Full-English-Patch

masakatsu
24th July 2011, 06:35

eh seems more confliction to me like he doesn't know what he wants to do. I wouldn't know though haven't really played much.

Sponge
25th July 2011, 22:20
Well,it's fully translated allright. But I love the fact even though they translated it, they can't get ALL of the text to show. It's weird, all the ending letters are like cut in half. I'd get

"Forn" instead of "Form." What the hell?

"Is this a cream?" Is this a dream, I'm guessing of course.

EDIT: Got it! If anybody has trouble with this, if your using applocal, select the very bottom choice. The LAST one on the list, and things should be fine.

Mega Man Trigger
26th July 2011, 09:08
Do you guys need an MU of the full English patch for Monster Girl Quest? I mean, I just found a link to it browsin' /v/, and I figured you guys might want it, if you didn't have it. And then I could be all "Hey holy shit, I just contributed!" *feels better for downloading terabytes of hentai from this awesome community*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=qmf8cruy

Oh well shit, 3 days too late, now I feel like an Ass hat lol

*edit* Oh uh, in this version I never had any bugs either, I didn't even have moonspeak unicode settings. IDK if the other ones were like that too, or if this one's special, but I guess it can't hurt to have another option for downloads.

SoulBreaka
26th July 2011, 14:51
question question
anyone know how to get the bgms off this game? i could use 3 of them for one of my multimedia projects coming up soon

Crossbow1701
26th July 2011, 15:52
question question
anyone know how to get the bgms off this game? i could use 3 of them for one of my multimedia projects coming up soon

you want just the pics of the monster girls?

foamy111
26th July 2011, 15:54
^
look for the bgm folder i'm guessing they'll all be in there. you might have to convert them to .mp3 since they're .ogg

Sponge
26th July 2011, 19:37

Hey, remember the main character from Fate Stay Night? He was a hypocrite too, and that's exactly what made him the person he was. He was a hypocrite, but he was willing to do whatever it was to reach his goal, despite it being impossible!

I forgot his name, and I'm ashamed, it's still my favorite Visual Novel so far.

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PART TWO!? What the hell man! You should put Part 1 in this title so we aren't being totally screwed over! Damnit!

blufalcon2007
27th July 2011, 07:38
I know what you mean. I was really hype to see what Undine and Salamander were like, but the game was like "NOPE, NOT THIS GAME, WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL, LOL".

But w/e

SoulBreaka
27th July 2011, 08:57
you want just the pics of the monster girls?

i did say bgms... not pics didnt i? anyways im gonna check out the bgm folder if htere is one.

ogg files...i cant just rename them into mp3 rite? might need to find myself a converter

@sponge
the main character was called Emiya Shiro, he even later realises how retarded he was which lead to him trying to kill himself as archer.
Plus gotta say this but... "people die when they are killed' .

NO SHT CAPTAIN OBVIOUS SHIRO, unless ur the main character where they dont die...but get stronger

Sponge
27th July 2011, 21:53
Yeah, Emya was the best. I played through all three stories. He kicked ass in ALL of them X3

chaos5121
29th July 2011, 08:34
Actually the people die when they are killed was in reference to a bad translation and that Shirou himself is so incompetent he cant even get himself killed properly.:D

Guye
31st July 2011, 13:13
Pretty good game. I was a bit disappointed with how it just kind of puttered out at the end without any major event (other than the lackluster gnome). Either way I'm looking forward to the continuation.

I actually find the game portion of this more entertaining then the H portion. Not a huge fan of the vore or reverse rape that dominates most of the H in this, but hey to each his own right?

That aside. I was looking though the encyclopedia and there seems to be a higher "hell" difficulty and a fight after gnome listed in there. Anyone figure out how to unlock these possible treasures?

Roadkill007
31st July 2011, 15:25
Pretty good game. I was a bit disappointed with how it just kind of puttered out at the end without any major event (other than the lackluster gnome). Either way I'm looking forward to the continuation.

I actually find the game portion of this more entertaining then the H portion. Not a huge fan of the vore or reverse rape that dominates most of the H in this, but hey to each his own right?

That aside. I was looking though the encyclopedia and there seems to be a higher "hell" difficulty and a fight after gnome listed in there. Anyone figure out how to unlock these possible treasures?

ohai guye, glad you're enjoying it despite the focus of the h content not being your fetishes. the hell difficulty isn't available storywise. it's only accessible through the encyclopedia. The last unlock is ... well... i'll let you find out yourself :P when u lose, pick the 2nd option around 50 times, and the last secret h scene should be unlocked.

btw there are supposed to be 3 parts to this game, and the next game is suposed to come out some time in 2012 i think, so don't be disappointed with a lackluster "end", because it is NOT the end yet.

Lemon
31st July 2011, 15:38
ohai guye, glad you're enjoying it despite the focus of the h content not being your fetishes. the hell difficulty isn't available storywise. it's only accessible through the encyclopedia. The last unlock is ... well... i'll let you find out yourself :P when u lose, pick the 2nd option around 50 times, and the last secret h scene should be unlocked.

btw there are supposed to be 3 parts to this game, and the next game is suposed to come out some time in 2012 i think, so don't be disappointed with a lackluster "end", because it is NOT the end yet.

Nah the second part is coming out next month. Followed by part 3 early next year.

Abutsa
1st August 2011, 05:40

Have a lost fight evaluated by Ilias 50 times to get the last one.

Also, I noticed Alice has 5 rape scenes. I beat the game and unlocked 3 of them and then decided not to help her and got the 1st on the list. now I'm missing what's listed as Rape Scene 3. Anyone know how to get that one?

foamy111
1st August 2011, 05:59
right after you get the thing from tamamo you need to say that the demon lord is someone you have to defeat and alice will eat you. that should be the last one you need.

Kirshz
2nd August 2011, 00:42
I probably shouldn't of actually finished the game while it was still in moonspeak@@

Oh well, nothing a 2nd playthrough can't fix.

On an unrelated note, out of curiosity, anyone know when these two expressions are shown in the game? Because I don't recall seeing them on my first playthrough unless I somehow forgot.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=498&pictureid=6923
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=498&pictureid=6922

Maki
2nd August 2011, 14:17
This game is awesome. o.O
Just a shame it's mosaic-censored.

And that the makers force a boy to be the main character. >_>
Girls might want to be heroes too! ..and snuggle up to a cute naga like Alice. <3

Maki
2nd August 2011, 14:19
I probably shouldn't of actually finished the game while it was still in moonspeak@@

Oh well, nothing a 2nd playthrough can't fix.

On an unrelated note, out of curiosity, anyone know when these two expressions are shown in the game? Because I don't recall seeing them on my first playthrough unless I somehow forgot.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=498&pictureid=6923
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=498&pictureid=6922

The first seems to be from Iliasburg, when you intervene with the monster there.
The second, I've not seen yet.
Although I'm currently having a hard time getting past the kitsune with the seven tails.

Roadkill007
2nd August 2011, 17:21
The first seems to be from Iliasburg, when you intervene with the monster there.
The second, I've not seen yet.
Although I'm currently having a hard time getting past the kitsune with the seven tails.

oh yeaa... when she charges up it takes 2 turns to charge, then kamehameha. so u gotta block the kamehameha twice , and survive a bit more to win. yea.... first time i played , I got stuck on her for days lol

Maki
2nd August 2011, 18:47
oh yeaa... when she charges up it takes 2 turns to charge, then kamehameha. so u gotta block the kamehameha twice , and survive a bit more to win. yea.... first time i played , I got stuck on her for days lol

Kamehameha? You mean her "Seven Moons" attack?
The problem I'm seeing is that I can't get enough HP back through Meditation to survive the onslaught of her attacks.
And then when I do finally get enough SP for Meditation, she's bound me in her tails! So I got to struggle out of that. And then just as I do, she pulls a Two Moons on me and my HP is gone.

Oberon
2nd August 2011, 22:37
I messed up my first fight with her for that reason. you need to conserve your dots, and do the first heal early, even if it wastes a few points.

That way you have a little leeway to survive the big attack, two turns is a long chargeup at least.

Roadkill007
2nd August 2011, 23:19
Kamehameha? You mean her "Seven Moons" attack?
The problem I'm seeing is that I can't get enough HP back through Meditation to survive the onslaught of her attacks.
And then when I do finally get enough SP for Meditation, she's bound me in her tails! So I got to struggle out of that. And then just as I do, she pulls a Two Moons on me and my HP is gone.

yea as oberon says sometimes you have to heal early in anticipation. also i'd suggest if you're going into the fight with a like 2-3 stars then meybe you should just defend twice at the beginning. then chances are you'll be able to heal back to almost full after defending the 7 moons for the first time... after that just hope that she doesnt' do her double attack too often, and you can probably win.

keitaro_2006
3rd August 2011, 02:33
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=498&pictureid=6922[/color]

I remembered she have that expression when she calling you for the first time and you ignore her...

MysticEyes
3rd August 2011, 14:29
I've noticed that the music that plays during the battles with the 4 Great Demons is the same tune that plays for the first level of UnHolY SaNctuaRy. I was quite surprised to hear it. Is it a common song or did someone steal it from another, or what?

blufalcon2007
4th August 2011, 05:36
There are quite a few borrowed songs in this game.

darkrave
4th August 2011, 12:32
this game was originaly removed from this site due to loli and shota

Scud
7th August 2011, 08:23
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/vader.jpg

Clawfoot
8th August 2011, 20:37
Actually you are just assuming the characters aren't of age. The game never specifically stated their age.

Maki
8th August 2011, 22:36
Actually you are just assuming the characters aren't of age. The game never specifically stated their age.

I have to correct you on that one. When you go fight the Kraken, the mermaid explains that she's used her magic to keep her husband-to-be looking young, but he's actually 25 or something.

It's true that no age is given for the bandits near Illiasburg, and similarily no age is given for the faeries or Chrome, but as Alice remarked once; "The looks of a monster are no clear indication of their age."

Clawfoot
9th August 2011, 00:34
I have to correct you on that one. When you go fight the Kraken, the mermaid explains that she's used her magic to keep her husband-to-be looking young, but he's actually 25 or something.

It's true that no age is given for the bandits near Illiasburg, and similarily no age is given for the faeries or Chrome, but as Alice remarked once; "The looks of a monster are no clear indication of their age."

Thank you for making it more clear. ^^ Also, where in the game does it state that the hero is underage? He may look young, but looks are not 100% suited to a person's age in that matter. So, to point out, that the accusations of Loli and Shota are a matter of opinion.

Israfil
9th August 2011, 09:16
Love the game. As for the whole age question, I believe it says that the whole baptism thing is a coming of age ritual for heroes. Interpret as you will, I figure the hero is as old as the person playing. ^_^

Nanie
9th August 2011, 11:22
In some of the art of the main character he looks suddenly like 22 randomly. Just figured I'd also throw that out.

mikmak
9th August 2011, 14:52
Does any one know how to use cheat engine with this game???

Maki
9th August 2011, 15:09
Does any one know how to use cheat engine with this game???

Just save when it says "SAVE LOCATION" and you'll be fine.
If you need to resort to cheating with this kind of a linear game, then you really have to learn how to play games properly. >_>

Abutsa
9th August 2011, 19:19
I have to say, I really enjoyed this game. I can't wait to see what other monsters they come out with in the upcoming releases. Have the creators announced a time for release besides the month? (also, do they have a blog or something you could check for their updates?)

One thing I got a little tired of was that every time luka lost, it always turned into a femdom kind of thing where he simply wimpered and was submissive. I assume that's exactly what the people who made this wanted. I think it would be kinda cool if instead of only losing and becoming a toy to the monster, you could win and choose to dominate instead. (only way I really see this happening is if it happens in his sleep-state though)

Maki
10th August 2011, 00:46
I have to say, I really enjoyed this game. I can't wait to see what other monsters they come out with in the upcoming releases. Have the creators announced a time for release besides the month? (also, do they have a blog or something you could check for their updates?)

One thing I got a little tired of was that every time luka lost, it always turned into a femdom kind of thing where he simply wimpered and was submissive. I assume that's exactly what the people who made this wanted. I think it would be kinda cool if instead of only losing and becoming a toy to the monster, you could win and choose to dominate instead. (only way I really see this happening is if it happens in his sleep-state though)

The storyline makes suspect that he'll take on a more dominating role in the 2nd or 3rd part of the game series, doesn't it?

keitaro_2006
10th August 2011, 01:16

No exact date, just 'Fall this year'... There are a web and twitter that have update:

http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/top.html
http://twitter.com/#!/torotoro_mon

and here is Kenkou Cross blog:
http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/
note: KEnkou Cross is the artist the draw Alice and Slimegirl :)

Raidy type, yes? :p But in Raidy case, it is still Femdom, so i love that, but if in this game, errr.... no thanks :D except if Alice were the one doing it :p

manty5
10th August 2011, 06:20

So now the floodgates are open for any game that claims in-text that all characters are over 18? That's great!

Boy, do I have a lot of junior high... oops I mean COLLEGE games to bring into this site! And they even explicitly say they're adults, so that means they're even more sure to get approval!

Maki
10th August 2011, 11:48
So now the floodgates are open for any game that claims in-text that all characters are over 18? That's great!

Boy, do I have a lot of junior high... oops I mean COLLEGE games to bring into this site! And they even explicitly say they're adults, so that means they're even more sure to get approval!

Do you want a drink with that side-order of sarcasm? :rolleyes:

scira
10th August 2011, 20:02
So i just finally got around to trying this and wow, a text/cgi game worth playing. I also think the jokes are even pretty funny. So i can say now i have another game added to my list of h-games i feel guilty for not paying for.

manty5
10th August 2011, 22:47
Do you want a drink with that side-order of sarcasm? :rolleyes:

Oh dear no. All the drinks available here have a certain lack of consistency.

Mamono Assault Force
11th August 2011, 03:20
I'm pretty sure a lot of people played it on hard during their first run through. The only fight on that difficulty I'd say was anywhere near easy was the slime fight and the zombie fight. Everything else just wrecks you if you make one small mistake.

Roadkill007
11th August 2011, 03:34
I'm pretty sure a lot of people played it on hard during their first run through. The only fight on that difficulty I'd say was anywhere near easy was the slime fight and the zombie fight. Everything else just wrecks you if you make one small mistake.

well also things wreck you when you aren't lucky... like the monster will have 1 crazy strong moves and like 4 weak ones, it'll use the strong one, and gg. Also the bosses are crazy on hard lol

Mamono Assault Force
11th August 2011, 04:06
Weak moves? On hard, I don't recall too many weak moves. Almost everything they do cripples you to the point where you're a small fraction away from losing. But it's when they grab you and start having their way with you that really hurts a lot. And since some fights do that randomly, it's easy to lose even if you know what you're doing, since they can grab you at half health, and finish you off without being able to heal.

manty5
11th August 2011, 07:02
Yeah. Sometimes it takes a few tries even with good strategy, looking for a lucky break.

Fortunately, the author makes it easy and painless to retry, and in most cases luck alone can't win you the fight. So the balance is very agreeable.

Maki
11th August 2011, 13:49
So i just finally got around to trying this and wow, a text/cgi game worth playing. I also think the jokes are even pretty funny. So i can say now i have another game added to my list of h-games i feel guilty for not paying for.

I know what you mean on the guilt factor. Some of these games are just awesome and it's a shame my bank account doesn't have the same stretch as some countries.. (Now why would I be looking at you, USA? :cool:)

I do think the reverse lamia was pushing it, however. My brain was like :eek:
I fully agreed with Luka's statement "Urge.. to.. kill.. rising.." at one point.:p

Blank
11th August 2011, 23:17
Hey I was wondering if someone could give me a hand. All the sound effects are not working and I was wondering if there is a way to fix it or was this changed in the patch?

Maki
12th August 2011, 01:08
Hey I was wondering if someone could give me a hand. All the sound effects are not working and I was wondering if there is a way to fix it or was this changed in the patch?

All the sound effects? Everything? Or just the voices?
Because, as far as I know, only Alice has voice in the game, and only during the parts where she and Luka get busy. o.o;

Blank
12th August 2011, 01:11
Basically all sound effects that aren't background music. But they're all there in the SE folder

Maki
12th August 2011, 01:38
Basically all sound effects that aren't background music. But they're all there in the SE folder

I've no idea what might cause that. You did set the localization to Japanese? What OS are you using? Is it just this game that fails to play the sound effects?

Blank
12th August 2011, 03:18
I'm using 7 I ran it on the Japanese local and the stuff from the SE file doesn't work at all

Maki
12th August 2011, 03:58
I'm using 7 I ran it on the Japanese local and the stuff from the SE file doesn't work at all

Sounds to me more like corruption of your game files rather than anything else, really. You might want to check if downloading it again fixes it.

Daemon McRae
12th August 2011, 04:07

...did anyone notice that they're selling HARD COPIES of the Monstergirl Encyclopedia? Or is this old news and I'm out of the loop as usual?

keitaro_2006
12th August 2011, 05:03

...did anyone notice that they're selling HARD COPIES of the Monstergirl Encyclopedia? Or is this old news and I'm out of the loop as usual?

Yes, if you want to know the news and many info, just go to forum that dedicated to monstergirl lover:

http://www.monstergirlunlimited.com/forum/index.php

Izanagi
14th August 2011, 13:05
there any chance there will be a uncensor patch?

foamy111
14th August 2011, 13:08
unless someone redraws all the images there will be no uncensor patch

scira
14th August 2011, 14:16
So being a pretty cliche RPG you can already see where the story is going from space.

"Yes i'm the monster lord, did you really just figure that out? Idiot."
"Our race/family will only mate/marry with a man that is stronger"
"By the way, lets train again, you will never beat the monster lord with those pathetic skills"
-Side quest for helping a human npc pass a trial to see if they are capable of marrying a monster, gets marked as completing the trial himself-

darkrave
15th August 2011, 11:10
hope second one comes out soon excited to play it XD

IceLancer
15th August 2011, 15:14
So being a pretty cliche RPG you can already see where the story is going from space.

"By the way, lets train again, you will never beat the monster lord with those pathetic skills"
-Side quest for helping a human npc pass a trial to see if they are capable of marrying a monster, gets marked as completing the trial himself-

thats just what they want you to think, what is really going to happen is your will be turned into a female and the monster lord will knock you up. (that test was just for the dragon monter girls) XD

besides, if it didnt end up like that would would be the point of all those fun times of running around killing stuff.

thetruemaster
15th August 2011, 19:28

That's the obvious part, and I'm sure it is meant to be obvious. The far more interesting part of the story is the question of the orbs and of Luca's powers when he is asleep. I think there is some question of forgotten memories here. I also think that the person the Dragon General wanted to have a match with might have something to do with it.

Its obvious that Alice's plan is to prep Luca to marry her, but I think it will turn out that they are closely related, family wise, I also think Ilias is mixed in there too.

In the third part, I think the player might get to chose who they side with; Alice or Ilias.

Maki
15th August 2011, 19:40
thats just what they want you to think, what is really going to happen is your will be turned into a female and the monster lord will knock you up. (that test was just for the dragon monter girls) XD

besides, if it didnt end up like that would would be the point of all those fun times of running around killing stuff.

Sphinx already clued us in about what might happen in the future releases.
She mentioned that monsters have a longer timespan than humans and that a human might choose to become a monster, or a monster a human, to stay together and die together.
So either Alice becomes human (Hah! In what universe? :rolleyes: ) or Luca becomes a monster. And, considering that all monsters are female - no exceptions - , female.

scira
16th August 2011, 03:26
She mentioned that monsters have a longer timespan than humans and that a human might choose to become a monster, or a monster a human, to stay together and die together.
So either Alice becomes human (Hah! In what universe? :rolleyes: ) or Luca becomes a monster. And, considering that all monsters are female - no exceptions - , female.

Possible exception: undead :D

But i would guess during the they will give us all those as a choice. However i am starting to wonder if they would pull a "In the end, you die anyways"

thetruemaster
17th August 2011, 00:01
Odd, I read it as Luca turning out to be a fallen angel of sorts.

IceLancer
17th August 2011, 03:12

:( your no fun

Izanagi
17th August 2011, 13:16
woah i finished it already...i must say this was the greatest H game i ever played
but there's something i miss in the enciclopedia like the monster after the scorpion girl and the one after the twin fairies.but i remember i fought the fairy group so it must be it or not?

Oberon
17th August 2011, 13:58
Probobly because you chose the peaceful opion to bypass the fight, I vaguely recall the fight being somewhat hard. You would need to reload a save near there and chose to fight them and beat them to get them into the encyclopedia.

Izanagi
17th August 2011, 14:02
Probobly because you chose the peaceful opion to bypass the fight, I vaguely recall the fight being somewhat hard. You would need to reload a save near there and chose to fight them and beat them to get them into the encyclopedia.

i did that,i reloaded the last save and fought them but nothing...oh wharever that any news about the sequel?

Maki
17th August 2011, 17:33
:( your no fun

Er... why am I not fun? It says "spoiler", does it not?

Nanie
17th August 2011, 18:47
I'm actually fairly certain that Luca has no natural end of his life span. He would have to be slain.

Izanagi
17th August 2011, 20:19
I'm actually fairly certain that Luca has no natural end of his life span. He would have to be slain.

but alice didn't said male babies born from a monster is a normal human?

jack_package
17th August 2011, 23:12
Is this game in its current version 0.9 finishable?

Maki
18th August 2011, 13:45
Is this game in its current version 0.9 finishable?

It's finishable up to the end of part 1. You'll have to wait for parts 2 and 3 to be released to have a real finish to the story.

Clawfoot
18th August 2011, 22:26
One word: Incubus.

scira
19th August 2011, 02:44
but alice didn't said male babies born from a monster is a normal human?

They are like human+, however she also said that she would be able to tell if any was in luca, and there's not.

thetruemaster
19th August 2011, 03:23
They are like human+, however she also said that she would be able to tell if any was in luca, and there's not.

She can't sense it because its sealed. The six orbs are needed to undo the seal on Luca. We don't know if Luca is undying, or if he is immediately reborn upon death. We also don't know how much of his life was actually real, or was a fabricated memory. I think he was sealed in the village of Enrika, and was given to be raised by whom he called his parents. They either died before they meant to tell Luca that he was adopted, or never meant to tell him. His mother wanted him to be a great hero because she didn't want him to become like he once was (the fallen angel self). This self is brought out when he is asleep in battle, it is clearly not human.

At least, that's what I'm guessing.

manty5
19th August 2011, 03:57
And, considering that all monsters are female - no exceptions - , female.

That's correct except for the "all monsters are female - no exceptions" part. Male monsters are exceedingly rare, not nonexistent.

IceLancer
20th August 2011, 02:13
Er... why am I not fun? It says "spoiler", does it not?

i mean your no fun because it was a boring unimaginative reply :P

Nanie
21st August 2011, 00:03
Actually, the reasoning behind me saying that was simple. Don't click Spoiler until you have cleared this game.

Ilias was one god, and our friend Luke is the other. At least, this is what I firmly believe.

Mamono Assault Force
21st August 2011, 01:37
I believe that there will be many more sexy monster girls in the next chapter.

I think my opinion is the most valid.

thetruemaster
21st August 2011, 05:12
Actually, the reasoning behind me saying that was simple. Don't click Spoiler until you have cleared this game.

Ilias was one god, and our friend Luke is the other. At least, this is what I firmly believe.

One of light, one of dark, and one is trying to use the other?

I actually disagree, I don't think that Luca is a deity, I also think that there is a chance that Ilias is a false deity. The reason I say that is because Ilias and Alice seem to be on even ground (remember the holy sword?). If Luca was the other deity, then it stands to reason that his power was stolen by the first monster lord... I guess the real question comes down to whether or not Ilias would want Luca to be unsealed, and who sealed him in the first place.

Azachiel
21st August 2011, 06:14
Well the sword was a fake, but we also don't have the details. It's completely possible that at the time the sword was forged, there was a weak monster-lord in power that would have been beaten. Also, it's possible that the sword was never meant for that purpose, that it was merely glorified by human legends.

Also, even Alice noted that Illias was a god, so I don't think she's a fake. Oh, not to burst some bubbles, but it was actually mentioned that the fallen one was the first monster-lord, who vanished later on, Alice saying, probably because she had no clue herself, that he returned to heaven, though it's entirely possible that he's related to Luka, whether as a ancestor, a sealed form, or even a reincarnation.

Let's be honest here, everyone with half a braincell could guess that Luka is in some way related to divinity on the fallen side. I mean humanity says the first monster-lord was an angel that betrayed Illias, and neutrally speaking that could even be true. Illias looks like an angel, and Alice really only said that the first ML was equal to Illias. Really, the techniques sleeping Luka used do seem to often share a topic (Fallen Angel Dance, Heavenly Demon Revival, Daystar (that one is actually a bit amusing, if one knows Lucifer's title) even Ninefold Rakshasa), though the mystery around Luka seems complex. His mother knowing elves, said elves immediately recognizing the ring and getting a lot friendlier, so we really don't know anything.

On a different note, there's still no news on the precise release-date of the second game, at least none that we can read, is there? I mean I know what the last two elementals look like, and the final general, but that only makes me more curious. On a different note, am I the only one that, with the last general's description, wonders if Luka's first fight might come back to haunt him here?

Suranis
21st August 2011, 11:08
I just hope the next part will be released soon, and i would appreciate any news . . .
I won't make any interpretations yet, due the fact that there are so many different informations and questions which are not cleared.
Some people seem to ignore the Illias Creutz fanatics, they are ''related'' to Luca due his father . . . maybe he knew something? Nobody knows.
Anyway I'm lurking this forums for almost 2 years now (yeah this is my first post, shame on me) and never saw a hentai game with such awesome music :eek:
I am thankful that people share those games with others, i hope I'll find something myself to share later. . .:)
/thinking when will the next part come out, i'm starving.

Randomnone
21st August 2011, 20:16
another drive-by post as all ways, however this time after looking around vnbd i found the site for makers of the game: http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/voice/index.html you can find game update eta by clicking the logo at the top of the page.

now for some thing more on topic, what type role will the ilias creutz take/play? will it be the same as say, lily? or something else? i mean even now with luca coming to terms(more or less) with fact that he shoundent be the one to atone for his father's sins, one would think there still some bit of left over "ownership" of sorts.

green_oni
22nd August 2011, 13:40
I think it will turn out Luka is a descendant of the Founder.

ArrancarX5
23rd August 2011, 06:34
I think it will turn out Luka is a descendant of the Founder.

Luka's "skills" When asleep

Ninefold Rakshasa (Death Sword Chaos Star on ROIDS!)
Fallen Angel Dance (Avoids all attacks)
Heavenly Demon Revival (Ancient Magic)
Flash Kill (Time-Space destruction move, destroys barrier magic.)
Daystar (4-hit Counter-Magic)

These are Luka's Skills when he's asleep. and this WILL happen again when you fight the kraken!

Nanie
23rd August 2011, 18:51
One of light, one of dark, and one is trying to use the other?

I actually disagree, I don't think that Luca is a deity, I also think that there is a chance that Ilias is a false deity. The reason I say that is because Ilias and Alice seem to be on even ground (remember the holy sword?). If Luca was the other deity, then it stands to reason that his power was stolen by the first monster lord... I guess the real question comes down to whether or not Ilias would want Luca to be unsealed, and who sealed him in the first place.

my suggestion actually, since the other diety became the monster lord, is that Luca is the first monster lord. There still remains the story of how he became sealed and what his past relation to Ilias was, but I have to say that I am one hundred percent certain this is the case. We will find out some day hopefully.

ArrancarX5
24th August 2011, 01:06
my suggestion actually, since the other diety became the monster lord, is that Luca is the first monster lord. There still remains the story of how he became sealed and what his past relation to Ilias was, but I have to say that I am one hundred percent certain this is the case. We will find out some day hopefully.

weird thing is, luca's probably gonna find more of those orbs that alice mentioned once you recover the red orb...

Roadkill007
24th August 2011, 04:23

Lol I like how set you are on the idea that luca must be some crazy freak XD
I think the main question I'd have if luca was the 1st monster lord is... Why is his smell seem to attract so many monstergirls? they're all like... ooh smells tasty, but only unbaptized humans "smell" tasty?

Nanie
24th August 2011, 05:47
I think the main question I'd have if luca was the 1st monster lord is... Why is his smell seem to attract so many monstergirls? they're all like... ooh smells tasty, but only unbaptized humans "smell" tasty?

I like how set I am in my idea about this too. You should probably use spoiler tags in the future. Also, regarding the unbaptized part, all the baptism does is make semen no longer appealing and smell foul, thereby repelling most monsters from attempting to harvest from the baptized people. It probably makes it taste absolutely disgusting as well.

thetruemaster
25th August 2011, 11:22

I don't think that Luca not getting baptized has anything to do with his background.

I'm quite sure Alice and Ilias had a little fight just before when Luca was suppose to receive the blessing, that's why Ilias disappeared at the end of the tutorial, why Alice came flying, and why Ilias was missing for the baptism. This is also why I think the two are on even ground.

Roadkill007
25th August 2011, 22:36
I don't think that Luca not getting baptized has anything to do with his background.

I'm quite sure Alice and Ilias had a little fight just before when Luca was suppose to receive the blessing, that's why Ilias disappeared at the end of the tutorial, why Alice came flying, and why Ilias was missing for the baptism. This is also why I think the two are on even ground.

what I mean is why would monstergirls be interested in his smell if he wasn't human? There's no evidence of monstergirls eating other animals' semen. thus only human semen seem to be appetizing until they get baptized.

geez :( don't make me spell it all out for you.

thetruemaster
26th August 2011, 00:18
what I mean is why would monstergirls be interested in his smell if he wasn't human? There's no evidence of monstergirls eating other animals' semen. thus only human semen seem to be appetizing until they get baptized.

geez :( don't make me spell it all out for you.

That actually sounds a little nitpicky. I wouldn't worry about that, they're probably just interested in male humanoids in general.

If anything, Luca's nature might be an explanation why he is unusually tasty for an unbaptized human.

Mirza86
1st September 2011, 01:23
First things first, I absolutly loved the concept of this game and how well it all turned out. I just read through all the comments in this thread and chuckled to myself at how the convo turned from how good the game was and when the next portion was coming out to theory crafting every possible twist and turn in the story XD

But to the original reason i decided to reply to this thread, does anyone have any ideas or updates on when the next chapter is coming out? I heard end of August and its the 31st today and haven't heard anything for a while. I know of the creators site, but am just entirely too lazy to dig through the japanese and try to find the correct bit to input in google translate :p

Any news would be appreciated! :D

*sinks back into lurker hell from whence he came*

indipuk
1st September 2011, 06:16
When will chapter 2 come out?

Jeszael
2nd September 2011, 06:24
First things first, I absolutly loved the concept of this game and how well it all turned out. I just read through all the comments in this thread and chuckled to myself at how the convo turned from how good the game was and when the next portion was coming out to theory crafting every possible twist and turn in the story XD

But to the original reason i decided to reply to this thread, does anyone have any ideas or updates on when the next chapter is coming out? I heard end of August and its the 31st today and haven't heard anything for a while. I know of the creators site, but am just entirely too lazy to dig through the japanese and try to find the correct bit to input in google translate :p

Any news would be appreciated! :D

*sinks back into lurker hell from whence he came*

This is what Roguetranslator (the guy who did the translation into English) said today:

According to THE TWITTER, the trial version is mostly finished. Since the battle system is confusing (the internal code, not the actual gameplay), there are some hidden bugs.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/343021-Monster-Girl-Quest-Full-English-Patch-Now-with-word-wrap/page71

keitaro_2006
3rd September 2011, 12:44
The direct link for the 2nd part trial: http://www.zamanen.net/mon-taiken/monque_tyut.zip

One battle in succubus village. But the art is far greater than the 1st chapter...

redx
3rd September 2011, 14:41
crap i 100% the game get rid of it forget to keep a save for the second part ;.; time to do it all over again Q,Q

:edit found a full save

keitaro_2006
3rd September 2011, 17:41
The trial doesn't need the save data... But yes, you should keep them save from the full game, judging by the experience for the first part game, it seem we can get the second trial next month, and the full game next month later, so november to be fair :)

redx
3rd September 2011, 18:28
well she's hard to beat in hell mode due to her taking a lvl if she grabs you and you start with no skill points so its kinda all luck

Suranis
3rd September 2011, 18:35
Finnaly, someone... quenched my thirst for informations (i'm too lazy to lurk EVERYWHERE in the net)

....well for now xD

Thanks for sharing the trial.

*crawls back to his little dark room*
Now off for some more waiting - and lurking around

Mirza86
3rd September 2011, 20:30
Huzzah! Thank you all for the responses, info, and Links to the game. Truly appreciated :) +1

Jeszael
4th September 2011, 12:48
The direct link for the 2nd part trial: http://www.zamanen.net/mon-taiken/monque_tyut.zip

One battle in succubus village. But the art is far greater than the 1st chapter...

I won't bother playing the trial as the text is still in Japanese and I don't want to spoil the fun :p

What's known: There are 1/3rd more monsters in the second chapter. If the trial is any indication, it also appears as though the creator commissioned a lot more quality CGs (Or he purposefully forced them into the trial to give that illusion...)

Interesting, so there's 33% more monsters and probably more CG, it seems as the game sold well. The release date is due in "several" months from now... so I'm guessing November/December. It will take 1-2 more months to translate it, so I'll be ignoring this game until February :)

Suranis
4th September 2011, 17:38
Interesting, so there's 33% more monsters and probably more CG, it seems as the game sold well. The release date is due in "several" months from now... so I'm guessing November/December. It will take 1-2 more months to translate it, so I'll be ignoring this game until February :)

February?
I think I'll die if i have to wait this long:(
Too bad it takes about 12 years to learn the basics of those moonrunes -.-
Maybe i should give it a try .....
What do ya say? Will the forum exist that long so i can translate something for u? /sarcasm :cool:

Jeszael
4th September 2011, 19:07
February?
I think I'll die if i have to wait this long:(
Too bad it takes about 12 years to learn the basics of those moonrunes -.-
Maybe i should give it a try .....
What do ya say? Will the forum exist that long so i can translate something for u? /sarcasm :cool:

Well, I'm being pessimistic, considering that it comes out November, Rogue Translator needed from May to July to complete 100% translation... maybe someone will help him this time around, but I dunno if that will make things go quicker or slower :p

I understand how you feel, I've often considered learning japanese to be able to play all those games but tbh it's not a real motivation to go through it.. even with a jap girl fetish :D

hmaniac
5th September 2011, 01:39
First have to say thanks to Clockwork5000 for posting the link to this and the patch. This game has nagged me for some time on dl and was happy to find it here.

Can't wait for the sequel and part of me hopes that they have a light and dark side branch with different options in it. Say for instance Dark can have subdue and slaughter while light will have seal and negotiate.

OOC does anyone have a perverted feel from Pokemon about this game? >_< (Gotta hump em all) >_< Well last thing before I shut up is does anyone have a 100% English save. Low time and I missed a few scenes apparently.

TwilitFeather
5th September 2011, 02:35
How many evaluations does it take to tick off Illias?

Jeszael
5th September 2011, 05:28
First have to say thanks to Clockwork5000 for posting the link to this and the patch. This game has nagged me for some time on dl and was happy to find it here.

Can't wait for the sequel and part of me hopes that they have a light and dark side branch with different options in it. Say for instance Dark can have subdue and slaughter while light will have seal and negotiate.

OOC does anyone have a perverted feel from Pokemon about this game? >_< (Gotta hump em all) >_< Well last thing before I shut up is does anyone have a 100% English save. Low time and I missed a few scenes apparently.

Was posted earlier, here you go.

Illias takes 50 Evaluations.

Jeszael
5th September 2011, 18:07
English trial is out:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2pkxdixfwnbnz53

Have fun

Mamono Assault Force
5th September 2011, 18:10
Fast

Suranis
5th September 2011, 18:52
That's indeed fast.
Rogue Translator seems too be very busy with translating :)

hmaniac
5th September 2011, 23:10
Was posted earlier, here you go.

Illias takes 50 Evaluations.

Thanks. Missed the Mimic and a fairy scene. Also thanks for the translated trial. Here's hoping it makes it to the boards when it comes out.

livedeadman
10th September 2011, 19:44
Is it bad that I actually existed for the second chapter to come out? All I have to say is, if it is as good as the first one it's going to be a awesome game! By the way I have to ask every one this question, What was your favorite monster in the game?

redx
10th September 2011, 21:41
kitsune or goblin girl

anyway im sure 2 is gonna be much better with how the demos girl looks hopefully hard but not as hard as chimera dryad so annoying

Assc0bar
10th September 2011, 23:03
Considering Alice's cute character, the best ending would be something like: luka=first monster lord, by the end of the third chapter his tentacles grows back, he makes trollface and rapes Alice.

Roadkill007
10th September 2011, 23:55
my favorite monster girl... i'd have to say minotauros for now. It's deliciously ironic that the cow-monstergirl "milks" you :P

Suranis
11th September 2011, 13:08
I just get the naughtiest thoughts when Arumaeruma does her seductive smile...
Well she only got the ''tailrape'' so far, so i hope there will be more of her :D
And the elf (not corrupted one), the elf was cool :D

Jeszael
11th September 2011, 19:48
Is it bad that I actually existed for the second chapter to come out? All I have to say is, if it is as good as the first one it's going to be a awesome game! By the way I have to ask every one this question, What was your favorite monster in the game?

Worm Villager, i just like the concept of it
Liley, same as Worm Villager
Nefertiti Lamias, having a group was nice, same as zombie group even though the necrophilic aspect of it made it bit less enjoyable :p

thetruemaster
13th September 2011, 03:40
I liked the minotauros, the harpy queen, the bee girl (surprisingly), and Nanabi when she mounted the player. I'm looking forward to Arumaeruma's other raping methods, and I really hope she doesn't eat you afterwards...

I kinda wish that not so many of the girls demeaned Luca though.

On the flip side, which creature did you like the least? Or find the most terrifying? For me, the sphinx, hands down.

carnificus
13th September 2011, 04:28
I liked the minotauros, the harpy queen, the bee girl (surprisingly), and Nanabi when she mounted the player. I'm looking forward to Arumaeruma's other raping methods, and I really hope she doesn't eat you afterwards...

On the flip side, which creature did you like the least? Or find the most terrifying? For me, the sphinx, hands down.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of the sphinx, I was pretty psyched leading up to her since the rest of the pyramid had been pretty solid, but she was probably the most disappointing boss in the game. Though I wasn't a fan of the one that tried to clean you either. Picking out my favorite on the other hand is pretty hard, Nanabi, Lamia, Shellfish girl and most of the zombies were pretty awesome.

Roadkill007
13th September 2011, 04:34

well guys being demeaned is kinda part of the femdom that I think the creator was going for. and for some guys, getting demeaned really gets them up :P

anyways the creature I liked the least was Raflessia, simply because the dialogue and the pictures weren't arousing at all . the most "terrifying" would be the cursed doll. Japanese dolls are creepy to begin with. The fact that she has a hole in one of the rape scenes and doesn't have one in another of the rape scenes makes it freakier.

Jeszael
13th September 2011, 07:10

I didn't like any of the harpies, rly not my taste...
I agree with the Sphinx as well, the lower mouth was kinda disgusting :p

Mamono Assault Force
13th September 2011, 09:10
well guys being demeaned is kinda part of the femdom that I think the creator was going for. and for some guys, getting demeaned really gets them up :P

Maybe just in my case, but this is quite true. I'd never have him remove the femdom aspect, mostly because I like it, and a little because it makes sense to be degraded when you're being raped.

Thorlin
13th September 2011, 13:55
Hello,

Does anyone have an idea how to access the English text such that it can be edited ? I suspect the English text to be in the arc1.nsa file, but I don't know what do with it. The game can access it, but doesn't provide a means to edit it.

I found one other game where a .nsa file is probably used for a translation patch, namely Kira - Fleur des neiges (which is French).

thetruemaster
13th September 2011, 19:36

I can understand that, but I don't think that proving your dominance requires that you drive the other into the dirt. That doesn't scream femdom to me, it screams asshole-dom. It was the scenes where clearly superior girls were impressed with the player, or wanted to make him better that I enjoyed the most. Being demeaned was probably the second biggest turn off for me in this game, next to the undead, so I was really disappointed on just how often it came up.

redx
13th September 2011, 20:19
i my self liked the demeaning
but i really hated the undead area i was grossed out by the entire thing
pointless mating :/ and the boss frederika almost killed me playing the game

Jeszael
13th September 2011, 21:48
I can understand that, but I don't think that proving your dominance requires that you drive the other into the dirt. That doesn't scream femdom to me, it screams asshole-dom. It was the scenes where clearly superior girls were impressed with the player, or wanted to make him better that I enjoyed the most. Being demeaned was probably the second biggest turn off for me in this game, next to the undead, so I was really disappointed on just how often it came up.

I agree with you, however femdom is usually combined with demeaning attitudes, not just in hentai, but also in most RL scenes, think that most people get a thrill out of the humiliation factor.

Just as you say, I also enjoyed the most where the dominance brings something positive out of the hero(like Alice). However, I think it is intended that way, so that you don't want to lose to any random monster as it is humiliating to Luca and also to you as a player(atleast in my case), while holding out until you get together with Alice gives you a rewarding "feeling".

Omnimek
14th September 2011, 00:37
I think, perhaps, the real shame is that misogynistic views of male domination as opposed to ones that show a 'building up' or 'nurturing' spirit are not so readily and strongly questioned, the latter being painfully rare in current works.

To me in this instance it seemed appropriate that some of the evil monsters you were violently fighting who see the hero as sub human, a food source and weak in a world where strength is beauty and power would behave as they did. Appropriate that they would do all but shit on the hero. Its a victory lap, Halo-tea-bagging. Violence and denigration that is too strong or out of proportion though becomes a turn off or a silly mirrored mockery of the overblown and absurd ways that some men hate or abuse women. Which in its extremes also seems to turn the dial from hot to sad.

Roadkill007
14th September 2011, 08:31

well I guess that's why those were the "bad" monsters? Like I said, there are some people who enjoy that aspect, and there are others that don't. It's really just a personal taste thing. If you watch/read hentai, something similar is how some people get turned on by ntr, while others get so pissed off they can't enjoy the fictional story (ntr, if you didn't know, is where the male protagonist isn't the one to sex up the female protagonist, and often has cheating elements to it, ie. wife on pizza delivery boy, etc)

And redx, I dunno how many times I lost to frederika, but her rape scene was one of my favorites :P after it was updated at least. It was a bit stale b4 he added in all that hot stuff.

thetruemaster
14th September 2011, 15:41
I think, perhaps, the real shame is that misogynistic views of male domination as opposed to ones that show a 'building up' or 'nurturing' spirit are not so readily and strongly questioned, the latter being painfully rare in current works.

To me in this instance it seemed appropriate that some of the evil monsters you were violently fighting who see the hero as sub human, a food source and weak in a world where strength is beauty and power would behave as they did. Appropriate that they would do all but shit on the hero. Its a victory lap, Halo-tea-bagging. Violence and denigration that is too strong or out of proportion though becomes a turn off or a silly mirrored mockery of the overblown and absurd ways that some men hate or abuse women. Which in its extremes also seems to turn the dial from hot to sad.

True, any time I see someone demeaning someone else for no good reason (this is his first time, how long did you expect him to last?!) I always see them as a self absorbed, childish, hypocritical assholes. None of those aspects turn me on in the slightest. It was just annoying when I was going through the scenes and then the rapist suddenly says something like "...how pathetic." and I'd just sigh, feeling my arousal going down.

Mind you, friendly teasing is just fine, that is sexy. In my mind, friendly teasing screams maturity, which is a turn on for me.

Papanomics
14th September 2011, 23:02
I'm really happy I could play this in English since I don't have AGHT or anything that translates moonspeak.

I can't get enough of the battle music.

The only thing I would ask for now (and believe me I am not being ungrateful) is the destruction of that infamous censorship.

raigntk
15th September 2011, 01:59
could someone explain how to beat frederika (or give me a little guide on how to) please. I've tried a lot of ways to beat her but she always ends up using the throw down move on me and then die from all her attacks.

Trigon
15th September 2011, 04:05
could someone explain how to beat frederika (or give me a little guide on how to) please. I've tried a lot of ways to beat her but she always ends up using the throw down move on me and then die from all her attacks.

Frederika is pretty tough. The most important thing is to keep your health high through most of the fight. It's one of those fights where even if you do everything right you might still lose if you get unlucky. Just keep trying. More details on how to win the fight in the spoiler below:

Note: I'm assuming you're playing on Hard mode. I'm not sure how it's different on Normal.

I usually start with thunder thrust, but you could spam regular attacks instead if you want.
When your HP gets close to half, always use Meditation to heal except (maybe) at the very end of the fight (see below)
When you reduce her to around 70 to 75% health, She's use Immoral Trio, which does about 50-60 damage total. Make sure your health is high before the attack, or make sure you heal immediately after it.
When her health is about 35-40%, she'll use Throw Down. It is very important to have high HP before she does this, because she gets 2 attacks every round in this position (dealing 30-40 damage per round or so)
When bound by Throw Down, Struggle. You must struggle at least 3 times to escape. However, pay attention to the dialog. (see next note below)
If she starts "Reverse-Rape Preparation", you must immediately Attack instead of Struggle, or you will auto-lose (pointless mating). The successful attack will immediately free you.
Once free, try to heal again as soon as possible and keep fighting defensively. She may use Throw Down and/or Immoral Trio again, so it's still important to keep your HP and SP high
At the end of the battle when her health is very low, like a sliver, (I'd say less than 4%), consider using a special attack like Demon Head Beheading or Demon Beheading to end the fight. These attacks will not miss. Only do this if you're reasonably sure the attack will finish her though.

That's how I won the fight, and even then it took a couple of tries. Someone else might have a better method.

raigntk
15th September 2011, 04:15
Frederika is pretty tough. The most important thing is to keep your health high through most of the fight. It's one of those fights where even if you do everything right you might still lose if you get unlucky. Just keep trying. More details on how to win the fight in the spoiler below:

Note: I'm assuming you're playing on Hard mode. I'm not sure how it's different on Normal.

I usually start with thunder thrust, but you could spam regular attacks instead if you want.
When your HP gets close to half, always use Meditation to heal except (maybe) at the very end of the fight (see below)
When you reduce her to around 70 to 75% health, She's use Immoral Trio, which does about 50-60 damage total. Make sure your health is high before the attack, or make sure you heal immediately after it.
When her health is about 35-40%, she'll use Throw Down. It is very important to have high HP before she does this, because she gets 2 attacks every round in this position (dealing 30-40 damage per round or so)
When bound by Throw Down, Struggle. You must struggle at least 3 times to escape. However, pay attention to the dialog. (see next note below)
If she starts "Reverse-Rape Preparation", you must immediately Attack instead of Struggle, or you will auto-lose (pointless mating). The successful attack will immediately free you.
Once free, try to heal again as soon as possible and keep fighting defensively. She may use Throw Down and/or Immoral Trio again, so it's still important to keep your HP and SP high
At the end of the battle when her health is very low, like a sliver, (I'd say less than 4%), consider using a special attack like Demon Head Beheading or Demon Beheading to end the fight. These attacks will not miss. Only do this if you're reasonably sure the attack will finish her though.

That's how I won the fight, and even then it took a couple of tries. Someone else might have a better method.

thank you very much. was a lot easier xD

buttear
15th September 2011, 12:27
I am interested in this game but it seems the first link is the japanese version and the link to the english patch is not working? Also the Dlsite link takes me to the japanese version, is there an easy english version to buy and download somewhere? I apologize for the newbness I am new to the site and this is my first post

frosthelium
15th September 2011, 12:38
Do you know if the patched version is translated to eng? Since the link to Hongfire isnt working, I cant find anything, not even through google. And if yes, could you post it, please?

Jeszael
15th September 2011, 15:49
Do you know if the patched version is translated to eng? Since the link to Hongfire isnt working, I cant find anything, not even through google. And if yes, could you post it, please?

You mean with the added scenes etc? Last time I checked it wasn't fully translated, however it might've changed since then as some replies here suggest...

kaspiakapsas
15th September 2011, 17:58
I am interested in this game but it seems the first link is the japanese version and the link to the english patch is not working? Also the Dlsite link takes me to the japanese version, is there an easy english version to buy and download somewhere? I apologize for the newbness I am new to the site and this is my first post

Do you guys need an MU of the full English patch for Monster Girl Quest? I mean, I just found a link to it browsin' /v/, and I figured you guys might want it, if you didn't have it. And then I could be all "Hey holy shit, I just contributed!" *feels better for downloading terabytes of hentai from this awesome community*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=qmf8cruy

Oh well shit, 3 days too late, now I feel like an Ass hat lol

*edit* Oh uh, in this version I never had any bugs either, I didn't even have moonspeak unicode settings. IDK if the other ones were like that too, or if this one's special, but I guess it can't hurt to have another option for downloads.

Thorlin
15th September 2011, 21:49
True, any time I see someone demeaning someone else for no good reason (this is his first time, how long did you expect him to last?!) I always see them as a self absorbed, childish, hypocritical assholes. None of those aspects turn me on in the slightest. It was just annoying when I was going through the scenes and then the rapist suddenly says something like "...how pathetic." and I'd just sigh, feeling my arousal going down.

Mind you, friendly teasing is just fine, that is sexy. In my mind, friendly teasing screams maturity, which is a turn on for me.A non-perfect solution to that is to edit the text and replace the word pathetic (which a frequent word in this game) everywhere by for example 'cute', which is easy to do. Some superficial reading may be required though to avoid replacing 'pathetic' when it is relevant to the story.

thetruemaster
15th September 2011, 22:58
A non-perfect solution to that is to edit the text and replace the word pathetic (which a frequent word in this game) everywhere by for example 'cute', which is easy to do. Some superficial reading may be required though to avoid replacing 'pathetic' when it is relevant to the story.

Its actually quite hilarious just how much the scene is changed with that one word replacement.

buttear
16th September 2011, 17:34
It seems the full english patch linked here made everything work! Didnt even need that applocal thing or to change any settings (win7). From reading the posts, I am assuming the game is always released in japanese, but we need someone to MU an english patch? I would like to support the creators, but I do want to buy a working product and one thats in english. So I guess my question is

Will the creatorts release a english ready version I can buy, if so what would be the link to the english dl store/site?

or

Do we wait for rogue translator and I dl this from MU?

buttear
16th September 2011, 17:43
Ohh I had one other question! Are there any other femdom games like this (femdom on male, no futa preferred) that you guys can recommend?

redx
16th September 2011, 18:08
since hongfire went down i googled a torrent of it and got it and then got a save which is the translated version

Roadkill007
16th September 2011, 18:43
Ohh I had one other question! Are there any other femdom games like this (femdom on male, no futa preferred) that you guys can recommend?

I will recommend leotard quest. It uses RPG maker though, so you have to get that. But basically... it's like an old school RPG, that uses sex attacks. Only thing is there's no english patch or anything, so you have to use agth to translate it. Even then , i dunno much about the story, but there's plenty of pics :P plenty of enemies, so it's kinda fun?

you can find it if you google "leotard quest"

Thorlin
16th September 2011, 20:29
Its actually quite hilarious just how much the scene is changed with that one word replacement.That gives me the impression that it should for the designers have been easy to include a flag so the user can indicate whether he likes humiliation or not. I guess that should take around 100 hours work.

Will the creatorts release a english ready version I can buy, if so what would be the link to the english dl store/site?I think it is unlikely an English version will be released. A few sites I am aware of where visual novels in English are sold are :
www.g-collections.com/
www.mangagamer.com
www.play-asia.com
www.peachprincess.com
www.jlist.com/HENTAI
www.archonia.com
www.jastusa.com
eng.dlsite.com
www.transreality.com.au

Ohh I had one other question! Are there any other femdom games like this (femdom on male, no futa preferred) that you guys can recommend?Look on vndb.org. Look for Monster Girl Quest. Look at the tags it has. The site can give you a list of all games with a given tag. For example, this is the list of femdom games : http://vndb.org/g718

bacchus82
17th September 2011, 06:45
If anyone still needs the game this is the full game with english patch already installed and part of the game just need to download, unzip, and click the exe. file and all good to go http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1J9944O5 link thanks to http://www.fakku.net/

Jeszael
17th September 2011, 07:59

Well you could also try http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=7663&page=11 (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=7663&page=1), which is similar to this game but is not totally femdom. Still you might give it a try and like it :)

darkrave
23rd September 2011, 11:33
any news on how the second part is going in production?

Papanomics
24th September 2011, 12:00
Favorite Monster Girls (excluding Alice, 1 being the most liked):

1. Minotauros
2. Ghost Girl
3. Page 17
4. Lamp Genie
5. Slimegirl

Least Favorites (1 being the least liked):

1. Suck Vore
2. Chimera Dryad
3. Anglerfish Girl
4. Sphinx
5. Medusa

This game ended so abruptly, I was honestly sad when it said it was over. I am missing a couple of entries in the encyclopedia. Not really sure how to get them either. If anyone could help me with them, they are the one after twin fairies, which I assume is the three other fairies you can avoid fighting, one after the scorpion girl, and one after gnome, which I understand you have to get evaluated a certain number of times.

I noticed that on their page, they have the Heavenly Knight which wasn't introduced in part one. She looks pretty awesome.

There are also images of some of the newer monsters, and it seems they've given Luka a slightly older look.

Did anyone else notice that Lamp Genie is not included in the encyclopedia? Is she the one after scorpion girl?

Roadkill007
24th September 2011, 13:19

1. Minotauros
2. Ghost Girl
3. Page 17
4. Lamp Genie
5. Slimegirl

1. Suck Vore
2. Chimera Dryad
3. Anglerfish Girl
4. Sphinx
5. Medusa

This game ended so abruptly, I was honestly sad when it said it was over. I am missing a couple of entries in the encyclopedia. Not really sure how to get them either. If anyone could help me with them, they are the one after twin fairies, which I assume is the three other fairies you can avoid fighting, one after the scorpion girl, and one after gnome, which I understand you have to get evaluated a certain number of times.

I noticed that on their page, they have the Heavenly Knight which wasn't introduced in part one. She looks pretty awesome.

There are also images of some of the newer monsters, and it seems they've given Luka a slightly older look.

Did anyone else notice that Lamp Genie is not included in the encyclopedia? Is she the one after scorpion girl?

after twin fairies, fight the purple fairy and her two friends.
lamp genie is after scorpion. meybe you should lose to it once? or fight it if u haven't.
and yea after gnome, evaluate by angel 50 times

keitaro_2006
25th September 2011, 16:58

1. Minotauros
2. Ghost Girl
3. Page 17
4. Lamp Genie
5. Slimegirl

1. Suck Vore
2. Chimera Dryad
3. Anglerfish Girl
4. Sphinx
5. Medusa

My fav (of course excluding Alice):
1. Alma Elma
2. Arachne
3. Tarantula Girl
4. Mummy Girl
5. Jelly Fish Girl

Least:
1. Zombie Girl
2. Zombie Group Girl
3. Gnome Rape Scene (I love Gnome personality, not the rape scene ~.~ )
4. Suck Vore
5. Lamp Genie

After the twin fairy, Luca stepped on a fairy, if you don't apologize to her, she will call out her friends to fight you. After the scorpion is the Lamp Genie, give in to the tempataion to fight her. After Gnome is the goddess, if you evaluate 50 times, she will give you a handjob.

Don't worry, the fourth heavenly knight, the slime queen will be in the second part game. Maybe in Undine Cave.

The Lamp Genie were included in encyclopedia if you fight her.

Papanomics
25th September 2011, 22:30
How do you not like the Lamp Genie? Must be the clouds or snake mouth or something. Well, to each their own.

I honestly got sad when the game ended. That's how much I liked it. I'm interested to see other people's favorite and least liked girls. See if we have similarities. Show some love for the Ghost Girl too.

Kirshz
25th September 2011, 23:25
Guess I'll post my faves as well.
Excluding Alice from the list cause she's Alice.

Favorite(In no particular order):
1.Granberia(Well, her theme mostly got to me, she is pretty badass)
2.Harpy Queen
3.Crab Girl(Something about her got to me, I'm not sure what. I guess some extra points goes to her just cause she's the only girl that doesn't directly kill Luka/make Luka a breeding slave)
4.Slime Girl
5.Alma Elma

Least(In no particular order as well):
1.Sea Anemone Girl(I know it's underwater but still, she was quite bizarre as hell)
2.Suck Vore(Even though it used to be a woman...not too fond of it at all)
3.Leech Girl
4.Zombie Girls+Group
5.Angerfish Girl

keitaro_2006
26th September 2011, 04:17
How do you not like the Lamp Genie? Must be the clouds or snake mouth or something. Well, to each their own.

I honestly got sad when the game ended. That's how much I liked it. I'm interested to see other people's favorite and least liked girls. See if we have similarities. Show some love for the Ghost Girl too.

:) I just don't like a girl with a turban :) and yes, i feel odd with the snake mouth in her lower body.

And yes, when the game ended, i too were sad, that's a prove that we love the game so much. So i'm really waiting for the second part, because they will be a bunch of succubus (my fav monster girl).

Btw, since hongfire were died since many weeks, RogueTranslator made a blogspot to update the MGQ and the translation:

blufalcon2007
26th September 2011, 07:20
:) I just don't like a girl with a turban :) and yes, i feel odd with the snake mouth in her lower body.

And yes, when the game ended, i too were sad, that's a prove that we love the game so much. So i'm really waiting for the second part, because they will be a bunch of succubus (my fav monster girl).

Btw, since hongfire were died since many weeks, RogueTranslator made a blogspot to update the MGQ and the translation:

5-star post for posting roguetranslator's blog.

I had no idea where to go for updates from him. I knew he went on 4chan's /d/ sometimes but.. yeah, I don't really want to just randomly go there to see if he's posting stuff.

cacapost
26th September 2011, 08:29
Could someone post a save with the full cynlopedia? the saved posted earlier didn't seem to have any :O

one more thing. all my saves are gone since last time i played, HELP MEEE T.T

Papanomics
26th September 2011, 12:12
Then play the game over... I mean, I don't want to sound like a dick, but after the first playthrough, it's pretty simple and easier to beat.

cacapost
26th September 2011, 13:50
that is like reading a book twice. not fun :/

Papanomics
26th September 2011, 14:36
Well I just played the game from start to finish and ended it in about an hour, probably less. Not too shabby if you really want to recover some info. I guess someone can upload a save file too.

I got a question though, who is this Alma Elma? I haven't seen her anywhere, I just collected the Fairies, my last monster, and I got the Illias scene because of evaluations.

Kirshz
26th September 2011, 14:49
@Papanomics: I was a bit confused on that too,I think Alma Elma is the Succubus of the Heavenly Knights, her name was translated as Arumaeruma in the patch I have unless they updated it or something.

keitaro_2006
26th September 2011, 16:22
I got a question though, who is this Alma Elma? I haven't seen her anywhere, I just collected the Fairies, my last monster, and I got the Illias scene because of evaluations.

@Papanomics: I was a bit confused on that too,I think Alma Elma is the Succubus of the Heavenly Knights, her name was translated as Arumaeruma in the patch I have unless they updated it or something.

Yes, Alma Elma were exactly the succubus queen of the four heavenly knight. If you have play the 2nd game trial translated by RT, you should read his note in readme.txt, he will be changing a few name because they seems to be more suitable name.

Arumaeruma -> Alma Elma
Ilias Creutz -> Ilias Kreuz
San Iria -> San Ilia

Jeszael
26th September 2011, 16:33
Yes, Alma Elma were exactly the succubus queen of the four heavenly knight. If you have play the 2nd game trial translated by RT, you should read his note in readme.txt, he will be changing a few name because they seems to be more suitable name.

Arumaeruma -> Alma Elma
Ilias Creutz -> Ilias Kreuz
San Iria -> San Ilia

Meh, Alma Elma reminds me of elmo of the seasame street, I preferred Arumaeruma :p

Papanomics
26th September 2011, 19:05
I'm disappointed!

Oh well. I thought it was going to be something like Alma from F.E.A.R. or something...

*sigh*

Time to wait for the next one.

cacapost
26th September 2011, 19:52
i dont wanna push you or anything but..

why do my save keep going away??? T_T

Papanomics
27th September 2011, 04:24
You need to make sure to only save when you get a SAVE LOCATION marker.

You have to make sure to save the game as SAVE LOCATION when the SAVE LOCATION marker comes up.

Don't save a game as:

"After beating Harpy Queen"

or

"Before faries"

You have to keep it written as SAVE LOCATION

clockwork5000
27th September 2011, 04:44
Could someone post a save with the full cynlopedia? the saved posted earlier didn't seem to have any :O

one more thing. all my saves are gone since last time i played, HELP MEEE T.T

Here you go.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NOKC9PK2

Just replace your save folder with this one.

cacapost
28th September 2011, 14:18
any one else noticed that the akinator know who alice is?

try it! http://en.akinator.com/

foamy111
28th September 2011, 14:57
I'm pretty sure tamamo is also on there which is kind of hilarious since when I last played it i picked charlie sheen and for some reason he couldn't guess it.

moogles
28th September 2011, 18:22
any one else noticed that the akinator know who alice is?

try it! http://en.akinator.com/

Took awhile to get here to show haha

http://www.neko-sentai.com/images10za/alice.jpg

Efreet
28th September 2011, 20:01
I'm pretty sure tamamo is also on there which is kind of hilarious since when I last played it i picked charlie sheen and for some reason he couldn't guess it.

Well darn, apparently she is on there.

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/4407/tamamo.jpg

Papanomics
29th September 2011, 02:33
Are there any other games like M.G.Q. out there right now? Just wondering.

SuperStripFight13
29th September 2011, 17:01
I second the above post. this game hit me in many ways all positive mind you!

cacapost
29th September 2011, 18:15
well there is this one game that i forgot the name of... well you play as a guy and its like rpg element. first to cum loses, if only i could remember the name T_T

redx
29th September 2011, 19:32
IncubusFantasy?

raigntk
29th September 2011, 23:33
well there is this one game that i forgot the name of... well you play as a guy and its like rpg element. first to cum loses, if only i could remember the name T_T

sounds like erotical night or however its spelled

cacapost
30th September 2011, 15:04
YES! thats the one ^^

Radocks
6th October 2011, 12:25
any news on monstergirl quest?

Nanie
7th October 2011, 07:37
RogueTranslator seems to have translated the trial for number 2.

http://roguetranslations.wordpress.com/2011/09/24/monster-girl-quest-part-2-english-trial/

Win will ensue.

raigntk
7th October 2011, 20:04
RogueTranslator seems to have translated the trial for number 2.

http://roguetranslations.wordpress.com/2011/09/24/monster-girl-quest-part-2-english-trial/

Win will ensue.

Seems kinda unnecessary seeing as how an English patch was already done. Unless they were the ones that did the patch.

Trigon
7th October 2011, 20:17
Unless they were the ones that did the patch.

Yes, I think RogueTranslator did the patch.

darkrave
9th October 2011, 14:39
has anyone heard anything about when part 2 is coming out i now it has to be sometime this month.

keitaro_2006
9th October 2011, 16:20
It should be around late October or early November, but no official announcement yet, so, it can be change.

Update: The main site have update the preview cg and the second main cover.

The 4 nude four heavenly knight shown on the cover, granberia looks odd and pathetic LOL

Clawfoot
9th October 2011, 21:16
It should be around late October or early November, but no official announcement yet, so, it can be change.

Update: The main site have update the preview cg and the second main cover.

The 4 nude four heavenly knight shown on the cover, granberia looks odd and pathetic LOL

Link so said pic?

keitaro_2006
10th October 2011, 05:02
Link so said pic?

http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/top.html

Papanomics
10th October 2011, 05:45
I hope they have a mirror monstergirl. I know it sounds stupid, but if they somehow managed to think of what I'm thinking, she's going to be bad ass.

thetruemaster
10th October 2011, 08:56
I see Undine and Salamander in there too.

From the looks of it, Granberia may be wearing chest padding in her armor...

There are some pretty neat preview pics underneath too; I like the look of the succubi, the neko, and the grasshopper (I think its a grasshopper anyway).

Jeszael
10th October 2011, 13:53
I see Undine and Salamander in there too.

From the looks of it, Granberia may be wearing chest padding in her armor...

There are some pretty neat preview pics underneath too; I like the look of the succubi, the neko, and the grasshopper (I think its a grasshopper anyway).

Yes, they all look awesome, good thing that there are more group battles such as the Zombie or Lamia ones. Maybe there are also new abilities and stuff, the level drain skill from the Lencubus was quite funnies.

GirlSpanker
11th October 2011, 03:24
Can someone please tell me how to open HELL MODE in the difficulties list. I can't find any reference to it anywhere. I seem to have completed everything else. My first chapter encyclopedia is not complete, but as far as I can tell, it is only because I have not won in Hell Mode. My download is the one found in this forum. I have looked all through the encyclopedia, and have not found it. I want to finish the game and see the last Alice scene. Please Help, I have been through the game about 4 times now.

raigntk
11th October 2011, 03:34
On the monster girl quest webpage there seems to be a patch you can download. Is the patch for the original game or something else?

Oh also forgot to mention Granberia is sorta squising her breasts apart in that pic, which is why they appear smaller than they actually are. Or at least I think that's the case.

thetruemaster
11th October 2011, 04:00
Wait, Granberia is the only one in that pic that has had her pose changed from the first game's pic... does that maybe mean something?

keitaro_2006
11th October 2011, 05:04
Wait, Granberia is the only one in that pic that has had her pose changed from the first game's pic... does that maybe mean something?

Maybe because she is the one that mind being nude... The others didn't mind being nude LOL

Kirshz
12th October 2011, 09:25
Maybe because she is the one that mind being nude... The others didn't mind being nude LOL

Given that that the Slime Queen wears no clothes to begin with(and it would just get in the way) she has an excuse for not caring about being naked.

As for Granberia, given her nature and the fact that she doesn't use rape related techniques at all when you fight her, I'm thinking that she might be similar to the Lizardmen from Kenkou Cross's Monster Girl Encyclopedia. As in, I have a feeling that she'll fall for Luka at some point once he truly defeats her, but given at how Luka seems unwilling to fuck monsters anyways...well, my guess is as good as yours, anything is possible.

Can someone please tell me how to open HELL MODE in the difficulties list. I can't find any reference to it anywhere. I seem to have completed everything else. My first chapter encyclopedia is not complete, but as far as I can tell, it is only because I have not won in Hell Mode. My download is the one found in this forum. I have looked all through the encyclopedia, and have not found it. I want to finish the game and see the last Alice scene. Please Help, I have been through the game about 4 times now.

Hell Mode is only accessible from the Encylopedia if I recall. I know you can't start on Hell Mode at all from what I've heard and no, there are no monsters that are Hell Mode only, only the avoidable ones(Group of Faeries, Mandragora, Mimic) and mostly the very last entry on the last page are the only ones off the top of my head are the only ones that are possible to miss.
Which is the Goddess Ilias, which you get by choosing evaluation everytime you lose to a monster girl. After a certain amount of times(the exact number should be in the thread somewhere, I can't remember off the top of my head) you get a scene with her which also adds her to the encyclopedia.

Jeszael
12th October 2011, 13:39
Which is the Goddess Ilias, which you get by choosing evaluation everytime you lose to a monster girl. After a certain amount of times(the exact number should be in the thread somewhere, I can't remember off the top of my head) you get a scene with her which also adds her to the encyclopedia.

50 times.

Radocks
18th October 2011, 23:25
whats the news on the game?. i do check the officel website but i dont do moonspeak ^^ so any news would be much appriciated.

blufalcon2007
19th October 2011, 02:49
whats the news on the game?. i do check the officel website but i dont do moonspeak ^^ so any news would be much appriciated.

Nothing since the last update.

The developer is waiting on the artists to finish the artwork. Said the game should be out by Nov/Dec

Radocks
19th October 2011, 16:54
all i wanted to know :P thenks

kyogre5
26th October 2011, 18:25
News From Part 2??

Papanomics
26th October 2011, 19:29
I am 95% sure it'll be posted if anyone discovers anything about any further developments.

SuperStripFight13
26th October 2011, 20:10
more games like these are needed. love these games.

Mamono Assault Force
26th October 2011, 21:48
Hey guys. I'm posting in this thread for no real reason. Some of you who diligently check threads like these for anything of importance will likely be disappointed because I have nothing useful to say. I sometimes comment on how I liked a game, despite the fact that scarce few actually care about the personal enjoyment I found. Often I will like a game so much that I will really want to know if it has been updated with the desire to enjoy it more, so I'll make a post in the game's thread, asking if it's been updated. I don't read a lot, or use common sense. I never read the thread at all except for my own post created in it and the posts that follow it. Telling me to read the thread, or even just a single page is useless; I do not have a single minute of my time I wish to spare on that task.

I have only joined the forum with the purpose of doing this, and for some reason I am negrepped. This makes me upset, since I cannot understand why my ignorant behavior would be frowned upon. With that being said,

Has part 2 come out yet? :cool::cool::cool:

Caffeinated
27th October 2011, 00:34
Yes, but you and your like minded friends will need to read all preceding pages to find the link? ;)

Also just to be clear as text lacks body language queues such as a wry grin... this post is in the same theme as raptors.

DearSfan31
29th October 2011, 06:19
I jus played the first game n I'm addicted to it. This game is awsome. Can't wait for the next one

Razeluxe
29th October 2011, 07:18
Iz part2 update yet guiz? Dis my favorit gme.
I lik the sex. Its cool.

blufalcon2007
29th October 2011, 09:05
diz gaem is prty kewl.
i like luke he is liek da mastr chef frm halolz and hero.
i hope i can git new sords to fite wit

Bladist
29th October 2011, 17:56
Honestly, I'm kinda hoping Luka stays the wide-eyed little hilarious dumbass I've come to appreciate him as. Well, maybe not as little or as wide-eyed (I would like to see him get a little older physically), but his naive reactions and remarkable similarity to tungsten (high melting point, quite dense, becomes a badass when sleepwalking) are what turned out to be my most favorite thing about the game (other than Alice and the Four Heavenly Knights and Ilias and the adorable Four Bandits). It just seems like it wouldn't be Luka without that 100%-predictable tendency to not notice the blatant.

I decided to play it through again using the english patch (before, I used AGTH) and I gotta say that some of the parts are damn hilarious now that I get them (seriously, the "Meditation" thing is utter comedic gold). To this day I'm still creeped out by the Chimera Dryad, just becuase it looks like how the Flood would be if they adapted to plants. That being said, I loved Chapter 1, and am looking forward to Part Two with hand-down-pants anticipation.

mohawklogan
3rd November 2011, 08:14
few i thought i was going to get in trouble for reviving an old thread but it only stoped being talked about 5 days ago anyway whats the news on part 2 i just beat part 1 and was dissapointed even tho im sure i wont be able to play the game for awhile because the game needs to be english patched unless the translator and the creator of the game are working together which i do hope so

Suranis
3rd November 2011, 14:25
Has part 2 come out yet? :cool::cool::cool:

Hey, you are stealing the ''annoying question part'' from us lurkers!
Shame on you :p

mohawklogan
4th November 2011, 03:13
so from what moon speak can be traslated via google it should be coming out this month or next month but wont be awhile for most of to be able to play it because of translations so that sucks it would have been nice if the translator was working with the creator i would buy that game if it was translated

fatmancory
4th November 2011, 04:39
few i thought i was going to get in trouble for reviving an old thread but it only stoped being talked about 5 days ago anyway whats the news on part 2 i just beat part 1 and was dissapointed even tho im sure i wont be able to play the game for awhile because the game needs to be english patched unless the translator and the creator of the game are working together which i do hope so

so how did you lose your period button?

mohawklogan
4th November 2011, 04:51
so how did you lose your period button?

fapping to much

Sponge
4th November 2011, 17:44
Yes, but you and your like minded friends will need to read all preceding pages to find the link? ;)

Also just to be clear as text lacks body language queues such as a wry grin... this post is in the same theme as raptors.

Well, went searching, but I believe I keep overlooking it somehow. People should always probably post updates and such a little more clearer. Something like

Monster Girl Part 2
URL:blahblahblah

Mamono Assault Force
5th November 2011, 01:35
Well, went searching, but I believe I keep overlooking it somehow. People should always probably post updates and such a little more clearer. Something like

Monster Girl Part 2
URL:blahblahblah

Yeah

raigntk
5th November 2011, 02:00
Anyone know what the current progress of the game is? I haven't really been following it so I have been wondering.

Valka
5th November 2011, 02:51
If I remember, last I heard it said around December or later for the Japanese release and add atleast 3 month (probably more) for the English translation from RogueTranslations.

So you all better arm yourself with more patience ^^

Thatoneguy
5th November 2011, 04:42
Ahh Patience... My old Nemesis.

It's been a while.

puckreathof
5th November 2011, 11:28
Well, this game is quite the blast, I admit, and most of the fights have been fairly easy to get through thus far, but, anglerfishgirl is giving me a heck of a time, not really sure what the right combo of moves is to get past her. I'm probably just tired, as I've been up way longer than usual thanks to this game, but dang that fight just stumps me. Anybody got any advice?

EDIT: Yeah, wow, I was tired. That was easy. Nevermind!