PDA

View Full Version : [Flash] Demon Girl

Keylo
10th November 2008, 00:04
I think everyone here knows what this is but...

Here's the .swf file for anyone who wants it.

Gatorbait
14th November 2008, 01:42
So what exactly is the premise of this "Demon Girl" game? I am titling it correctly yes? Does she haunt people, or maybe posses the sexually promiscuous? I'd like to know more before downloading this game, thanks!

^_^

DarkFire1004
14th November 2008, 01:49
I too have not yet downloaded said game onto my desktop computer. However, from what I have heard, this game seems to involve carrots. Quite the attention-grabber, wouldn't you say?

dmronny
14th November 2008, 01:59
Yes I believe I've heard of this game. I think it's by that Linemarvel fellow you know the one who has that forum full of crazy people dedicated to his works.

ToxicShock
14th November 2008, 02:07
Yes I believe I've heard of this game. I think it's by that Linemarvel fellow you know the one who has that forum full of crazy people dedicated to his works.

Nope, that's Mario

pbird
14th November 2008, 02:17

Linemarvin, dmronny, his name is Linemarvin.

dmronny
14th November 2008, 02:20
Ah yes how silly of me to forget that, my bad.

Gatorbait
14th November 2008, 02:23
OHH, this is one of Linemarvin's games? I am sure it will be good then, I must download it at once.

Soulgain
14th November 2008, 02:37
Nice touch......

Cactys
16th November 2008, 15:07
I remember playing this as a kid, I think. Oh, the memories! I remember getting the little flower, and shooting fireballs or something.

SirOni
16th November 2008, 15:14
I remember playing this as a kid, I think. Oh, the memories! I remember getting the little flower, and shooting fireballs or something.

I think you'r confusing this with the Legend of Zelda. I'm almost certain that Demon Girl is the game where you play a spiky blonde haired angsty teen with a huge sword.

Pheonix Alugere
16th November 2008, 15:42
I think you'r confusing this with the Legend of Zelda. I'm almost certain that Demon Girl is the game where you play a spiky blonde haired angsty teen with a huge sword.

And that just about qualifies every Final Fantasy game and most jrpg's.

SirOni
16th November 2008, 15:48
xD Indeed, but it doesnt stop me from playing them every goddamn time.

The only three JRPG's I've played that isnt like that in the last few years is FFT (you play someone who's all about justice and getting his sister back), FFTA (you basically play a villain xD) and Disagaea (again, you play what most would consider a self-centered villain/anti-hero)

pbird
16th November 2008, 19:51
FFTA2 is also fairly non standard, in that it doesn't really HAVE a storyline. I'm not claiming this is a good thing (in fact that royally ticked me off), just a thing.

SirOni
16th November 2008, 19:53
It has a loose storyline, after all you're playing to get back to your own world. I'm currently playing through it now, cant remember how far I'm in it, though Im in fluorgis and I'm about lv.38

pbird
16th November 2008, 19:57
I dunno - comparing FFT and FFTA2...I mean, on one you have betrayal, conspiracies, war for the crown.

Ont he other you have "You're ina book kid! Just keep exploring and it'll all work out!"

aika
16th November 2008, 23:07
demon girl is a pretty cool guy, eh dodges tentacles and doesnt afraid of anything.

DarkFire1004
17th November 2008, 00:23
This has got to be the coolest topic ever made.

Gatorbait
17th November 2008, 01:51
demon girl is a pretty cool guy, eh dodges tentacles and doesnt afraid of anything.

No no no, you are thinking of the Jungle Girl guy. The guy you are talking about is too Emo to be cool.

SirOni
17th November 2008, 16:41
I dunno - comparing FFT and FFTA2...I mean, on one you have betrayal, conspiracies, war for the crown.

Ont he other you have "You're ina book kid! Just keep exploring and it'll all work out!"

Lol, the book is only a transporter, the Ivalice you spend your time in the game is the same Ivalice that FF12 and FFT is set in.

pbird
18th November 2008, 01:39
Lol, the book is only a transporter, the Ivalice you spend your time in the game is the same Ivalice that FF12 and FFT is set in.

That's what you'd like you to think but, funny, gouge wasn't a moogle city in FFT..... ~Shrugs~ >.>

gameguru777
18th November 2008, 01:54
lol... off topic eh... well it lasted longer than usual... but I am still curious as to who this "Demon girl" (if that is her real name) is and why she does whatever it is she does. It could make for a compelling novel...

(and FFT and FFTA is probably my favorite Turn Based Strategy games ever... I'm not too fond of the FF series after the SNES era... these kept my attention for quite some time.)

SilentSilth
18th November 2008, 05:05
Am I too late for the Demon Girl jokes?

Gatorbait
18th November 2008, 19:50
We are still trying to find out who/what a Demon Girl is, then we can joke about it!

SirOni
18th November 2008, 19:57
That's what you'd like you to think but, funny, gouge wasn't a moogle city in FFT..... ~Shrugs~ >.>

FFT is set about 200 years after FF12 and FFTA2, I'd imagine most of the races died out or became feral. The pig monsters in FFT look a lot like Moogles so I'd imagine that might be the case. Also in FF12 and FFTA2 Moogles are expert mechanics and machinists, it would make sense that Goug would be a city for Moogles in the past. Even more evidence to support this is that machines and guns and such are found underneath Goug in FFT.

And to be on topic, DG>JG

pbird
19th November 2008, 01:32
FFT is set about 200 years after FF12 and FFTA2, I'd imagine most of the races died out or became feral. The pig monsters in FFT look a lot like Moogles so I'd imagine that might be the case. Also in FF12 and FFTA2 Moogles are expert mechanics and machinists, it would make sense that Goug would be a city for Moogles in the past. Even more evidence to support this is that machines and guns and such are found underneath Goug in FFT.

And to be on topic, DG>JG

Then they've still broken continuity, since you can recruit Luso in the PSP remake of FFT, and encounter Baltheir :3

And yes, DG>JG

SirOni
19th November 2008, 16:38
Yeah, but Balthier and Luso are only cameo appearances the same with Cloud. They dont play any part in the story. If I remember correctly Luso was put in there as a promotion for FFTA2 and Balthier....well Im not sure why Balthier was, probably to give you yet another broken character to play with xD Little bit of trivia; Balthier is an ancestor to Mustadio, their last name is Bunansa. What I'm hoping for is a game where that goes through the Espers rebelling and becoming the Lucavi that are the 'main' antagonists of FFT.

Ontopic:

DG>MG most likely as well (hey, Im biased :P)

Stranger
1st June 2010, 19:00
Alrighty, I am sorry for necroing this thread but it seemed to be the most appropriate to make my request:
could any of the awesome coders here edit the original demon girl's sandbox mode so that the enemies would spawn as they would in the gauntlet mode
or the gauntlet mode to have infinite health (energy) for demon girl
or can I, atleast, get pointed into a direction which would allow me to make this myself
(unless it has been created already)
Thanks in advance for your time

GargantuaBlarg
1st June 2010, 22:51
This thread is A+.

handofdoz
2nd June 2010, 04:27
nice necro

???
2nd June 2010, 04:30
Alrighty, I am sorry for necroing this thread but it seemed to be the most appropriate to make my request:
could any of the awesome coders here edit the original demon girl's sandbox mode so that the enemies would spawn as they would in the gauntlet mode
or the gauntlet mode to have infinite health (energy) for demon girl
or can I, atleast, get pointed into a direction which would allow me to make this myself
(unless it has been created already)
Thanks in advance for your time

Just use artmoney on it.

Stranger
2nd June 2010, 08:13
could you then be more specific as to how exactly i am to use artmoney?

Games Dude
2nd June 2010, 19:23
nice necro

Be glad I won't tattle on Nunu, whose wrath you just incurred.

sureaboutthis
3rd June 2010, 00:52
http://koooonsoft.sakura.ne.jp/top/index.html

Angel Girl ver0.50

Really hot, especially the game over screen.

SoliceTK
3rd June 2010, 01:50
http://koooonsoft.sakura.ne.jp/top/index.html

Angel Girl ver0.50

Really hot, especially the game over screen.

That is pretty good, +rep. Hope it gets updates.

Shitflops
3rd June 2010, 02:27
Can somebody upload a .swf of it somewhere?

Kusanagi
3rd June 2010, 02:34
. . . . . Are there people here who are just determined to never leave the hentai section?

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=3050

Termite
3rd June 2010, 02:55
Well if there are people who completely ignore the hentai section there must be people who do the exact opposite.

SoliceTK
3rd June 2010, 03:29
I admit I don't, I got it in a separate window and refresh it once every now and then.

Better than a lurker though? Eh? lol.

Apathy
3rd June 2010, 03:52
Really? It looks like a re-skin. Even the poses are similar. Uh, not that there is much to look at yet.

DarkFire1004
3rd June 2010, 04:12
Really? It looks like a re-skin. Even the poses are similar. Uh, not that there is much to look at yet.

I lol'd.

ZeroSpace
3rd June 2010, 04:25
OH NOEZ THIS MUST BE HENTACLE!

Kusanagi
3rd June 2010, 05:27
*gasp*
Yes, it must be Hentacle! It all makes sense now!
:p

Stranger
3rd June 2010, 22:39
soooooo.... anyone up for the demon girl edit?
a "no" is also an answer, it is better than no answer

aika
3rd June 2010, 23:57
Nah it's just LineMarvel, he spent the last few years learning Japanese which is why he's been so busy. Having ignored us for so long he just feels embarassed to come back.

accureye
4th June 2010, 20:33
wow i loved this game but i never thought someone would give you the swf file thanks i may dl this

???
6th June 2010, 12:09
soooooo.... anyone up for the demon girl edit?
a "no" is also an answer, it is better than no answer

Jeez, did you even look into what I've said? Artmoney is an easy-to-use game cheat engine that anyone can learn in 15 minutes!

Just give it a try.

Stranger
6th June 2010, 13:36
I did and failed miserably. I guess im not as bright as that "Anyone" person you are refering to :p

???
7th June 2010, 02:55
I did and failed miserably. I guess im not as bright as that "Anyone" person you are refering to :p

Well, I don't know what to tell you. I recall its supposed to be easy, cause I've seen Demon Girl altered with Artmoney in the past. Guess you'll just have to wait for one of these guys here to actually give a damn, but that may take a while...:D

Stranger
7th June 2010, 11:44
Well, I don't know what to tell you. I recall its supposed to be easy, cause I've seen Demon Girl altered with Artmoney in the past. Guess you'll just have to wait for one of these guys here to actually give a damn, but that may take a while...:D

ha, thats what i thought :) (no offense intended)

E7N
7th June 2010, 21:21

Well, in all honesty, its about as different as demon from jungle. Except with a lot better gfx done.

Kiva
27th September 2011, 19:38
whats this i hear about a demon girl 2?

cacapost
27th September 2011, 20:06
just found this post....

CAN'T STOP ROFLING ON PAGE ONE XDXDXDXDXD

Games Dude
28th September 2011, 00:08
whats this i hear about a demon girl 2?

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16939

Scud
28th September 2011, 06:42
I wonder what happen with the unofficial Jungle Girl 2...

StiffSponge
28th September 2011, 07:08
I love demon girl, it's like the "Super mario world" of hentai games... Classic, ages gracefully, set off an avalanche of new games all based on it's gameplay system..

duck666
9th October 2011, 01:55
does anyone have Demon Girl 2? or was it just troll?:confused:
if you do, please share

SirOni
9th October 2011, 01:57
Clearly we have it though we're hoarding it away from you undeserving lurkers.

ToxicShock
9th October 2011, 02:06
does anyone have Demon Girl 2? or was it just troll?:confused:
if you do, please share

what are you referring to?

Kusanagi
9th October 2011, 02:47
There is no Demon Girl 2.

Not as long as Hentacle keeps LM tied up in the basement.

Games Dude
9th October 2011, 16:58
what are you referring to?

He's referring to LM's newgrounds profile and how it got hacked by a scammer.

It amazes me that they have looked enough find out about it, but haven't looked the one, slight step further to realize it's a scam.

We discussed the whole thing in this thread a while ago. (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16939)

duck666
10th October 2011, 16:38
No, actually, i looked further into it, but there was nothing on it, that's why i thought it was a scam and questioned if anyone has it here.

There was the chance it was really new and no one has it yet.
Good thing i asked around :)

Kusanagi
10th October 2011, 16:51
No, actually, i looked further into it, but there was nothing on it, that's why i thought it was a scam and questioned if anyone has it here.

There was the chance it was really new and no one has it yet.
Good thing i asked around :)

While I'll agree it was good you asked... dude. Come on now. Unofficial LINEMARVEL Forum. Trust me, if it was real, we'd be all over that shit.