What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Mizulugu

Reputation score
In addition to barnaclebill words, you need to know when they get trigger by an aggressor which in involve coding/peeking lol

The coding part isn't hard, because you barely need to do anything since the aggressor is the one that controls it ( 95 - 100% of the time )
but just in case you need it, or have a hard time understanding them. Here's part of the listing:

Type Family:

Trigger Family

Semeshotasrule

Reputation score
Gimme a sec I'll upload later. Btw, I'm thinking about doing aggressors using the bao code, does anyone have some tutorials? the only one I can find that has video examples had its folder wiped from MEGA

Hi dude! Hello! Hi!
I've been trying to make aggressors for so long using Baomaru code! And I think I'm at the stage were I know what I'm doing! If you need any help, I can try my best!

gilby3

Reputation score
Thanks! May not have the time for larger projects like I wanted, but I can spare an hour or two on some animations at least. BTW, Mash is about 40% done (Missionary in progress, sound fixes next, fixing up older animations, then grope and stage 2 last)

Semeshotasrule

Reputation score
Awesome. Don't know what [Mash] is (Off to a great start XD). Are you making something similar to [Brian Jmax]?

Last edited:

Semeshotasrule

Reputation score
God. Spent a couple of hours looking through all 250 pages of this thread.
The amount of links to male aggressors that no longer work. T^T