What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

MrFgwar

Reputation score
same thing happened to my female mc. someone else posted it earlier in the thread, edit the save file and set the selectPlayer value to the opposite of what you have now. i think 0 is female and 1 is male. it will kinda spaz trying to draw her then drop her from the sky onto the map.
Thanks, looks like its due to the straw hut when the other non-controlled MC wanders about into it and somehow falls through the map.

dinopara

Reputation score
can you share with me the latest game version ?
of course my dude, here you go: you need to login to your steam account and it's about 10 dollars, pretty cheap for such a damn good game.
currently sitting at v0.0.4 at the time of writing.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
about steam game . game still not complete as well. btw is it blocked or censored.? i already reached the point where there its nothing to do since its underdevelopment but no lolis or elite giants tribes appear aside the endgame girl.. same ive tried everything but no pregnancy happens. ALSO never found the slender black haired girl that appear in the ship as well.

Sitas

Reputation score
about steam game . game still not complete as well. btw is it blocked or censored.? i already reached the point where there its nothing to do since its underdevelopment but no lolis or elite giants tribes appear aside the endgame girl.. same ive tried everything but no pregnancy happens. ALSO never found the slender black haired girl that appear in the ship as well.
That girl with the glasses isn't completely in the game yet, you can only cheat her in. For the lolis you need the DLC that's available on the author's Ci-en.
For pregnancy there's a pregnancy enhancer item craftable in the bonfire.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
That girl with the glasses isn't completely in the game yet, you can only cheat her in. For the lolis you need the DLC that's available on the author's Ci-en.
For pregnancy there's a pregnancy enhancer item craftable in the bonfire.
thx btw LADY event its also unfinished? after loosing the cow. i visit her and and only to options leave or make her mad and end her event abruptly. while leaving just let me repeat same scene.
Also another 2 questions.
1 Story npcs can get pregnant? like the couple or MC ?
2 same as npcs. Yona Mc seems to progress Male npcs yet no H or relationships appear. like its there a way to have any kind of relationship with certain npcs Like giant girl with Male MC or the Tribe Leader with Female Lead?

anyway its a shame despite on steam Game still incomplete. after unlocking dark forest. i reached a point to make a bridge and the fat guy calls me that he its being held by tribes and Male lead need to rescue him. there its nothing after that. with Female cannot make bridge since its in development. and Male lead cannot recue him since the blue icon turns gray inmedietly.

Sitas

Reputation score
thx btw LADY event its also unfinished? after loosing the cow. i visit her and and only to options leave or make her mad and end her event abruptly. while leaving just let me repeat same scene.
Also another 2 questions.
Ahh, you meant the one with the gigantic tits.
You need to cook a steak for her at the cooking station.

1 Story npcs can get pregnant? like the couple or MC ?
2 same as npcs. Yona Mc seems to progress Male npcs yet no H or relationships appear. like its there a way to have any kind of relationship with certain npcs Like giant girl with Male MC or the Tribe Leader with Female Lead?

anyway its a shame despite on steam Game still incomplete. after unlocking dark forest. i reached a point to make a bridge and the fat guy calls me that he its being held by tribes and Male lead need to rescue him. there its nothing after that. with Female cannot make bridge since its in development. and Male lead cannot recue him since the blue icon turns gray inmedietly.
1.) Sadly, not yet.

2.) Iirc only the male MC has relationship progress with the unique characters. With the Giant girl you need to wait for a while after defeating her, then you get a "Seduce" option. For the Mermaid you need to craft a rainbow bra, etc. The female MC doesn't have any. The only consensual scene I've found with her is with the normal native males and 100+ love.

I'm currently stuck on that exact same part right now but I've read on f95zone that the quest still progresses afterwards and it's possible to recruit another girl with the male MC there. A girl with a whip.

/e: Lmao, the entrance to the prison is literally next to my base.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
my female mc missing, anyone know how to summon her ?
you can summon by the blue flag in your base and call or something. the partner will appear on it. also just to be safe once you bring her back talk to her and Move << and appoint that place as territory. the game has the problem that his territory movement save as started so if you changed your base. it tries to walk back to the first one << also thats the same for every npc you used on first base. unless you manually set again. they will try to walk back